Photo

Cosplayer Gathering~

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
312 replies to this topic

#61 Kitsu

Kitsu

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 81 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 02:25 AM

Edited the title. Wow.I guess things are way different in Malaysia since here it doesn't matter too much...plenty of people dress even more crazy than some cosplay daily....But really, the main idea is to meet other cosplayers and thus increase the community~ x3

#62 Key

Key

Senior CFer

• Community Moderator
  • 458 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 02:35 AM

Ah well, what d'ya know, Malaysians can be very narrow minded. Not all, but as I speak about parents, they would oppose it.EDIT:@ryuraijin: Yops, edited. No need to worry. ^^Anyway, back to the topic. I'll consider if I'm going or not.
Posted Image
Also known as KeyEternal
Ask me if you dunno any html-ing/css. I'm free to help ^^

#63 RajRize.J

RajRize.J

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 94 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 03:25 AM

well key , i would refrain from saying something like that . It's always best to be mindful about what we speak . We can't be so sure what are the reasons . Rather i would prefer to say , it's because there aren't many people accepting such gathering as it might disrupt the public . So be safe and better off not making accomotion about it . So , whose tagging in ? :)

#64 mamoru_sama

mamoru_sama

Lifeless CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5021 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 05:57 AM

oh well~let u guys provide when u guys want to do this exactly??just after that can think who want come or not~
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImageMode:Blur~too much thing @_@Yahoo:ONMSN:ON

#65 space-chan

space-chan

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2050 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 06:05 AM

votedi mght come...but depends on date n place =)

facebook

#66 ashed_dreams

ashed_dreams

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 133 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 08:28 AM

Bwahahaha... Loved the debate, i find it very entertaining. Voted.
Posted ImageMonster Hunter Cosplay Adventure Group |http://forums.comicf...php?f=15&t=2973

#67 Otoha47

Otoha47

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 301 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 09:20 AM

ryuraijin>> ne, got any other place dat might be able to take in more than 20? well who knows n_nI didnt know there's an archery range thr...Ashed_dreams>> you always love this things ahahahahaha n_n
Posted ImagePosted Image

#68 Kitsu

Kitsu

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 81 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 09:39 AM

Shall I make a list of people interested?

#69 Otoha47

Otoha47

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 301 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 09:44 AM

Kitsu>> hmmm...maybe n_nand also put it up in the thread n_n
Posted ImagePosted Image

#70 eXodes

eXodes

hipster–in–denial

• Members
  • Pip
  • 533 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 09:53 AM

Im joining too. But its all depend on the date. XD @Kitsu: Please make a list of who going and the info about the gathering such as time, date, etc. =)
This line proves that you're lifeless.

#71 LittleYuki

LittleYuki

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3320 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 11:27 AM

if u update list shudden it be at the private outing site?

#72 waninoko

waninoko

Assistant Event Director

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 2252 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 11:37 AM

kitsu> me tentative! provided it doesnt clash with my other activities. XDlet me know if you want to move this thread to private outing section. =)some slight misunderstanding + cultural diversity = argument. It happens, so cheers, i cant wait to meet those that nvr cosplay or go to an event b4. XD

#73 RajRize.J

RajRize.J

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 94 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 11:56 AM

otoha > other then the place mentioned , i don't think so . the archery range is beside the bowling centre . well , the fastfood place is the biggest area compared to others . And of course not including the expensive places such as tony roma / dragon I / shogun . Littleyuki > yes please . it'll be great to know this is a private outing and forumers can join too .

#74 beatbox84

beatbox84

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2019 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 12:14 PM

Hmmm...why alwayz pick the same spot...Pyramid...Sg. Wang..Sg. Wang....Pyramid...don'cha get bored wif that place??? I pick PAVILLION coz...go SHOPPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and Owh...i prefer if it's a cosplayers gathering neee...and we'll all b in normal mode so dat mayb we can noe each other more..and then SHOPPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *group hugs*Freelancer>>I understand the situation~~
Posted Image

#75 Otoha47

Otoha47

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 301 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 12:23 PM

Beatbox>> Aniki!! ah....but most of them wanted sunway....pavillion are nice tho with dat clean environment n_n
Posted ImagePosted Image

#76 beatbox84

beatbox84

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2019 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 12:26 PM

Yeahhhh~~the environment ish important..Sg. Wang is too pack and will become warm/hot...and Pyramid..well it's soooo....i dunno whut to call it,coz i'm not into pyramid much~~
Posted Image

#77 Sakurai_Innocent

Sakurai_Innocent

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1205 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 01:36 PM

mayb joining this for fun ...^^
Posted ImagePosted Image

#78 Freelancer937

Freelancer937

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1900 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 01:59 PM

Does anyone agree in doing it at TGIF? We can make as much noise as we want,we can have great food,great drinks,some of us that likes booze me can drink there,we can book our way there,and it has a nicer environment =D
-The Awkward moment when Flaming gets mistaken as trolling and when stating the obvious is mistaken as flaming :dodgy: -Whosoever yang receive email from Junster@hotmail.com you gaiz can officially laugh at it. Troll at it and plox printscreen and show me. Its a fake account going around impersonating me sending hatemails bla bla bla

#79 nbh

nbh

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 329 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 03:40 PM

might come but depends on the date and time. ^^voted for klcc btw cuz it's easier to reach for people that dont even have a drivers license like me. ^_^
Hah. This is rather awkward..

#80 shawn_kazu

shawn_kazu

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1993 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 03:49 PM

Another group gathering? Count me in! =DAs some of them, I also have to depend the date and time.For me, I can go any place, as long as the place is clean and quite comfortable for us. I really don't like the place that let me having like "suffocate"(sorry a bit over about this word XP) or something like that... -____-Anyway, voted. =D

#81 ficjiurago

ficjiurago

Veteran CFer

• Community Moderator
  • 542 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 03:57 PM

hmm...i'm not sure cause transportation problem if to sunway cause i kind of kl guy.anyways still depending on the time and date

#82 ashed_dreams

ashed_dreams

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 133 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 05:13 PM

I dun like sungai wang too much. IMO that place is too chaplang (很杂). I do understand that some of you might face transportation problems. So now, I'm suggesting that we make a list of dudes with transportation problems along with the area they live so that dudes with transport can pick them up at the cost of a small fuel fee. Fair?Simple shit. Problem solved.
Posted ImageMonster Hunter Cosplay Adventure Group |http://forums.comicf...php?f=15&t=2973

#83 beatbox84

beatbox84

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2019 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 07:15 PM

Does anyone agree in doing it at TGIF? We can make as much noise as we want,we can have great food,great drinks,some of us that likes booze me can drink there,we can book our way there,and it has a nicer environment =D

YEAHHHH!!! TGIF ishhhh NICE!!! and NOISY!!! and FREEDOM!!!!!!
Posted Image

#84 taki_yuki7

taki_yuki7

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 283 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 07:23 PM

i want to join too =3 pls put me under unconfirm ^O^

#85 9gems

9gems

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1394 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 09:11 PM

Totally gonna miss out on this one. I got werks and stuff. (there goes another cosplayer who loves to organize outings but bleh, she's being a lazy arse this yaer)Have a nice outing gaiz CX
Devart • facebookYeay no longer PURPLE PEOPLE~ AYAM FREE~2010 - Touhou - Absolute Obedience - Zack Fair - 2010

#86 Freelancer937

Freelancer937

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1900 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 08:12 PM

if im gonna go and have lunch at TGIF, most probably i'd order a steak and it wud be RM45++ - 50++ if you order drinks, its gonna be around RM10 at least per drink.Shogun is happening in Sunway, 1u sucks, Saisaki is <3 coz of their quality control.either way, im alrite with both tho. Of course, depending on the polls
-The Awkward moment when Flaming gets mistaken as trolling and when stating the obvious is mistaken as flaming :dodgy: -Whosoever yang receive email from Junster@hotmail.com you gaiz can officially laugh at it. Troll at it and plox printscreen and show me. Its a fake account going around impersonating me sending hatemails bla bla bla

#87 waninoko

waninoko

Assistant Event Director

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 2252 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 08:46 PM

Moved thread to Private Outing as per request. =)I vote for Shogun. =D

#88 ficjiurago

ficjiurago

Veteran CFer

• Community Moderator
  • 542 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 09:02 PM

so it is shogun then. so when is it? weekdays or weekends?

#89 LittleYuki

LittleYuki

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3320 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 08:38 PM

TGIF where izzit?

#90 Kuroi Aki

Kuroi Aki

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 326 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 08:52 PM

some slight misunderstanding + cultural diversity = argument. It happens, so cheers, i cant wait to meet those that nvr cosplay or go to an event b4. XD

And I'll be the one that never cosplay yet =xJust back from Sunway AGAIN today XD And found the archery place~ Outside AnimeTech