Photo

[REQUEST] Forum Moderator Application

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 edo

edo

Administrator

• Administrator
  • 1051 posts

Posted 10 August 2009 - 11:37 PM

O hai,We need you to make Comic Fiesta forums a better place. We need forum specific moderators. We need people to weed out the spams in the forum. We need.. uh... moderators.Apply now by sending a private message to Edo. Tell us which forum you would like to moderate, tell us why you would like to moderate the forum, and tell us why we should approve you. Your application will be forwarded to the other committees for approval.( your post count does not give you any bonuses ).Questions regarding application goes here!^_^
You've wasted 3 seconds of your life by reading this line

#2 edo

edo

Administrator

• Administrator
  • 1051 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 02:45 PM

I've received a lot of applications but most of the applications doesn't even seem serious or contains the qualities of a mod that we are looking for. Here's one of a good example that got approved lately.

1.Which forum do you like to moderate?Private Outing and Events and Contests2.Why you would like to moderate the forum?Especially when it deals with topics or posts that would cause offense such as racism or other unnecessary commentary, things like that should not be looked over and would be deleted immediately. Rules are made for people to follow in order to keep things organized. I dislike people spamming or chatting on a forum if it is not about the topic. I always wish I could edit or delete every inappropriate post because it is very annoying and disturbing. There were many duplicate topics and posts in the forum. I find it very difficult to understand or read, I always like things to be organized so that users of the CF forum could use the forum without any difficuties.3.Tell us why we should approve you!I'm very organized, hard working, a bit of a clean freak, and almost like a perfectionist. My ability to listen to other people's opinions and my ability to speak honestly about people's problems as well. I believe when it comes to being a moderator you must not only be strict, but have a no nonsense attitude. A moderator's job is to enforce and obey the rules of the website, making sure that everyone is enjoying themselves, but also reminding them that there are somethingâ??s that shouldnâ??t be done and if broken will be dealt with. Thks,Mechakucha

I hope you're getting the idea of what mod should type like now. Thanks, and have a nice day. ^_^PS: Hint, if you still don't get it - TYPE PROPERLY DAMMIT.
You've wasted 3 seconds of your life by reading this line