Photo

[Closed] Volunteer Cosplayers

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 kanshou87

kanshou87

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 07:22 PM

Thank you all for your interest. I would like to thank iGloomy and his crew for the video shoot! Honto ni Arigatou! :(

#2 MisaoHoh

MisaoHoh

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 264 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 08:43 PM

huh...?? What the story about? and publish in Panasonic?

Make-up Service Payment - CASH - Pay immediately: No excuse 'my purse is with my friend' 'I don't have enough cash' 'I go toilet first, later come back' etc etc

Yay~~ No more Mod or comm title under my profile~~I'm freeeeee~~~ XD XD XDDD

EdoBanner01.jpg

#3 ZhangZhang83

ZhangZhang83

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1342 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 08:50 PM

Yo, can i take chance to test my new character as Uchiha Itachi and Sasuke? My hp is [spoiler=]0122715755Email: WongWeiJang@hotmail.com[/spoiler]

#4 Michy

Michy

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 75 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 10:21 PM

Guys, just to clarify a few things on behalf of Kirara and Kanshou. The Panasonic KWN is , according to its website http://www.panasonic...n/overview.html, "a hands-on video education program created to encourage students in rural or economically disadvantaged areas to develop valuable cognitive, communication and organizational skills through the use of digital video technology." More information is available in that link.It's a perfectly legitimate international project, previously published in a local paper (I read about it maybe two years ago @.@) and although there's an award element to it, it's really designed to encourage students/young people to create videos/documentaries of their own. Cosplay is a unique element, so I suppose that was the thinking behind this idea to get you guys to volunteer and help out. :3Kirara is my ex-collegemate and close friend of mine, and I'll be assisting her on the day of GACC (I hope!) so if you would help us out it would be much appreciated. ^^; It's for her younger sister who's still in sec school.Just a quick testimonial if you guys are worried about any profit element/wondering what this is all about.If you need to get in touch, drop me a PM or contact her directly! Thanks guys!
*hikaraseru at dA|| #2009-2010: Shirley Fenette || Estonia || St Germant || Marina Ismail || Inoue Orihime || Mio Akiyama || Ranka Lee || Teito Klein || Suzaku Kururugi

#5 waninoko

waninoko

Assistant Event Director

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 2252 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 12:35 AM

I'm sure ur able to find Lelouch and Suzaku cosplayers or CG cosplay at GACC, liek, guarantee. XDbtw, which day of GACC will this be?

#6 Reno-san

Reno-san

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 780 posts

Posted 10 August 2009 - 08:01 PM

Suzaku will be there. As well as Lelouch. Look out for us
I party like clubber,I look like a student,I play when I shouldn't,I F***? No i couldn't...?My blog... Leave a few words if you do visit ;)http://trialsofawhiteguy.blogspot.com/NEW EPIC INTERNET SPEED 8DDDDDDPosted Image