Photo

I-SOCKS Fans Gathering/Goth documentary

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
29 replies to this topic

#1 Freelancer937

Freelancer937

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1900 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 09:49 PM

this event is kinda.. beating the purpose of VK, Loli, and whatever fashion there is related. Its just a sly way of promoting I-socks to gain more customers and NOT educating them the true meaning and whats the fashion really is.
-The Awkward moment when Flaming gets mistaken as trolling and when stating the obvious is mistaken as flaming :dodgy: -Whosoever yang receive email from Junster@hotmail.com you gaiz can officially laugh at it. Troll at it and plox printscreen and show me. Its a fake account going around impersonating me sending hatemails bla bla bla

#2 Lady Stephanie

Lady Stephanie

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 09:23 AM

Hello everyone, I'm new here and I am glad to meet everyone here. I was organizing this in the I-SOCKS friendster forum and my friends there said I should highlight this outing here too, so here I am. -_- We may also be having some UTAR students following us around during the gathering, as they wish to make a documentary about Goths. However, they will not be joining us for lunch.I-SOCKS Fans Gathering Agenda. (This post will be updated as decisions are made)1. Gathering will take place on Saturday, 04 July 2009. Event begins at 11am. We will gather on the ground floor of Times Square near Starbucks Coffee. After introductions, we, as a group, shall go up to I-SOCKS located on the fourth floor. 2. Introductions.3. Tour of I-SOCKS – If the group is large we will inform I-SOCKS in advance before the gathering.Tour starts at Gothic House and ends at the Casual Punk outlet. 4. Photo sessionIn front of I-SOCKS Gothic House. 5. We will have lunch in Kiku Zakura Japanese Restaurant, 2nd floor of Times Square at 12.30 pm. (Depending on the size of the group, time of lunch may be moved up)6. End of event. Rules of gathering:1. Dress code: APPAREL FROM I-SOCKS ONLY!!!No DYI (Do It Yourself things)If you try to pass anything you bought in other shops as I-SOCKS attire, the salegirls will know and bar you from entering. 2. Be on time! If you are late and come only when we are in the middle of lunch, this vampire princess will bite you, drain you of your life force and turn you to salt!3. Please behave!No disturbing other people!No trying to steal any merchandise from I-SOCKS during the tour of their outlets. Anyone who does not behave will be kicked out of the group and be black-listed from future fan organized events. Anyone caught stealing will be handed over to the Police. PLEASE BEHAVE AND RESPECT I-SOCKS DURING THE FAN GATHERING!4. Those who will be joining us for lunch: IMPORTANT!! You Pay For What You Eat. Reason for gathering:1. To meet fans of I-SOCKS2. To learn more about our favorite styles from each other. I know much about Lolita: I hope we can get those who wear Visual Kei, Punk, and Goth, so we can learn about each other. 3. You may, if you wish, bring a friend along or any family member along :P Now, if you wish to join us, please inform me in this thread or you may also pm me directly. Please also include what style you will be wearing and if you wish to be a photographer for this event. Thank you : ) Those confirmed:1. Stephanie – event leader - lolita2. Wolfhorne – co leader – 3. Xiaorain – co leader, treasurer - Lolita4. Xiaorain’s brother – casual - bodyguard5 & 6. Dephnie & friend – kimono + casual7. ELLEADELIC 8. Amira9. bron_black9starz10. ✖ヤオ❤ヤオ✖ - Lolita11. Karen – kimono/goth/punk12. Elie - GothUnconfirmed1. Ai 2. Deathsnow3. Syuhaida

#3 xiaorain

xiaorain

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 374 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 06:26 PM

My Princess Stephanie has arrived^^...welcome to comic fiesta...
i am not weird...:cool: i am just limited edition~ :angel:

#4 Lady Stephanie

Lady Stephanie

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 07:35 PM

Thank you, my Lady Xiaorain :)Glad to be here.

#5 Lady Stephanie

Lady Stephanie

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 07:18 AM

I do apologize in posting a double post, but the choice of the restaurant has been made. We will have lunch at Kiku Zakura Japanese restaurant on the 2nd floor of Times Square, at 12.30pm.Thank you!I have also updated the list :D

#6 Deathsnow

Deathsnow

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3612 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 09:08 PM

hmm..interested but for the dress code..the pants is the only thing that's not from I-SOCKS... can i still join? ><
Posted Image

#7 ZhangZhang83

ZhangZhang83

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1342 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 10:02 PM

Cool man!! I-socks gathering kah? Can i go with VK? XD

#8 Lady Stephanie

Lady Stephanie

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 10:25 PM

hmm..interested but for the dress code..the pants is the only thing that's not from I-SOCKS... can i still join? ><

Sure you can :D Can I add your name to the list? @ZhangZhang83: Yes, of course, please come as a VK. It would be so cool if you could!

#9 ZhangZhang83

ZhangZhang83

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1342 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 10:37 PM

i have an excuse, i have work at 4th July. The only way i can do is take leave or else i cant join this outing. Any others date for this outing without crash? If sunday i'm sure will come, but saturday some people got work and class.

#10 Lady Stephanie

Lady Stephanie

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 07:14 AM

I am sorry, but I can't change the date. Though I have only just announced this outing here, plans for it have been in the works since early May on another site. Plus, I have already confirmed that the event will be taking place on 4th of July with I-SOCKS management. So, I can't change the date :cry: Sorry. But that's okay if you can't make it, maybe the next time, okay? BTW, Thank you for participating in this thread.

#11 Deathsnow

Deathsnow

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3612 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 04:06 PM

Lady Stephanie>> yay~! ^^ yep!^^ but unconfirm pls^^ Thanks very much~ :) oh n i'm dressing punk^^
Posted Image

#12 Lady Stephanie

Lady Stephanie

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 07:42 PM

@ Deathsnow: Okey-dokey! ^^

#13 Aiko

Aiko

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1179 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 12:50 AM

No DYI (Do It Yourself things)If you try to pass anything you bought in other shops as I-SOCKS attire, the salegirls will know and bar you from entering.

This is a lil bit too ridiculous arent it... even Baby the stars shine bright and Angelic pretty events dont do that...

#14 Lady Stephanie

Lady Stephanie

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 07:20 AM

Sorry, but that's not a rule that I came up with, I-SOCKS came up with that rule. Rules #1 & #3 are by I-SOCKS, this being an I-SOCKS approved gathering.

#15 Lady Stephanie

Lady Stephanie

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 27 June 2009 - 07:21 PM

Thank you for your comment.

#16 Lady Stephanie

Lady Stephanie

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 08:21 PM

Okay, here I am talking to myself. Umm, attention anyone who is still interested in this event, we may have some students of UTAR following us around during the gathering. They wish to make a documentary about Goths and wish to film us during the gathering. However, this matter is still unconfirmed. When I know more, I shall update the site. Any goths interested, please feel free to join. IMPORTANT: THIS DOCUMENTARY WILL BE ABOUT GOTHS, NOT ABOUT I-SOCKS.

#17 Lady Stephanie

Lady Stephanie

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 07:31 AM

It's not possible Goth documentary anymore, it really is happening.I apologize for putting a double post. :cry:

#18 vanillatea_er

vanillatea_er

pokemon trainer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2621 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 08:27 PM

bet there will be more punks...=w="'and why clothes from i-socks only?

deviantart | tumblr

hello lovely people

I love pokemon and cardfight! vanguard ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

OTP: N主♂

#19 Lady Stephanie

Lady Stephanie

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 08:59 PM

Unfortunately that's i-SOCKS rules, not mine... When you do an i-SOCKS approved gathering, one has to abide to their rules. And i-SOCKS number one rule in many of their gatherings is their apparel only. Maybe another time I'll make another gathering independent from i-SOCKS, okay?

#20 Deathsnow

Deathsnow

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3612 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 12:18 AM

sry..Lady Stephanie~! i can't make it! ><
Posted Image

#21 ZhangZhang83

ZhangZhang83

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1342 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 10:12 PM

OK, so how's the outing going today? mind to share some pictures? coz' i really miss ur outing because i work today. Next time please do on Sunday OK?

#22 xiaorain

xiaorain

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 374 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 10:25 PM

i ahve fun ^^.. but the pictures haven uplaod to the computer yet.. but will be post on here if permitted to do so ^^ after i get permisson from others ^^

#23 Lady Stephanie

Lady Stephanie

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 10:47 AM

My dear Xiaorain. if you wish to upload pictures then, you have my permission to do so. Or if anyone wants to view the pictures you can view them on my Friendster profile: http://profiles.frie...er.com/73482926

#24 xiaorain

xiaorain

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 374 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 02:07 PM

okies thanks My Princess Stephanie^^

#25 gothic doll

gothic doll

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 03:55 AM

halor

#26 xiaorain

xiaorain

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 374 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 04:29 PM

hi ^^ gothic doll ^^ i think i saw u before at frenster right?

#27 gothic doll

gothic doll

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 06:25 PM

haloryups yupsu got c me at fs^^

#28 xiaorain

xiaorain

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 374 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 07:12 PM

sure thanks nyaa XP.. might come by to visit ur shop ^^.... ^^ whne i got my pay ><

#29 Lady Stephanie

Lady Stephanie

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 07:24 PM

I do apologize for being all uncool here, but dear Gothic Doll, please do not advertise your store on this thread. This gathering has occured and ended and it is time for this thread to just go to the back of the forum and be deleted one day.Thank you.

#30 Key

Key

Senior CFer

• Community Moderator
  • 458 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 08:02 PM

Locking thread to avoid anymore "unnecessary" spam.Reply post has been deleted, as requested upon gothic doll.
Posted Image
Also known as KeyEternal
Ask me if you dunno any html-ing/css. I'm free to help ^^