Photo

[CLOSED] Batch Order Costumes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
740 replies to this topic

#721 Rie_yume

Rie_yume

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 153 posts

Posted 11 December 2009 - 10:36 PM

Feedback for JuinI have received my costumes and I'm quite impressed. The costumes fit me perfectly. I was a little bit worried about the measurements incase it didn't fit or anything like that, but it turned out perfectly fine. And the quality is good too! Very good service. Thank You Juin!!
Cosplay plansSecret......

#722 Juin Kadsuki

Juin Kadsuki

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 592 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 06:04 PM

Thanks to you too, Rie_yume. Happy cosplaying! <3

#723 Juin Kadsuki

Juin Kadsuki

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 592 posts

Posted 25 December 2009 - 02:14 PM

For those who wanna leave me feedbacks other than this thread -> can post hereAnd THANKS to those who already submitted the photos personally to me. 8Db You will be getting a RM45 discount on the costume/shipping fee from China in my next batch! <3<3<3This offer will not be available anymore but there might be other interesting offers if you still submit yours. (will be noted once I get another sufficient batch of photos from you guys)Thanks.and MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU

#724 ShineUeki33

ShineUeki33

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 74 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 03:37 AM

excuse~i wanna ask how much 4 making this costume?^^[spoiler=]Posted Image[/spoiler]

#725 Juin Kadsuki

Juin Kadsuki

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 592 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 10:40 AM

sorry dear, my batch order has closed. please refer yourself to other sellers/agents in the marketplace. Thanks.

#726 Juin Kadsuki

Juin Kadsuki

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 592 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 09:56 PM

ALL Costumes for Batch 6 have arrived, please check your mail. For the special group people, not sure whether your group leader has updated you guys anything, it is already here. Yes, everything! Please settle things with your group leader and be noted that the deadline to pick up the costumes will be 10 days from 20th of January 2010. ie, same rules apply. If you haven't received any updates from me, please nudge me on email. I will get back to you asap! Last but not least, thanks for your patience~! The long wait has been killing my sanity as well. orz

#727 xAoiSora

xAoiSora

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 540 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 08:21 PM

Hi, may I know approximately when the next batch will start? :]

#728 Juin Kadsuki

Juin Kadsuki

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 592 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 10:13 AM

Earliest - Middle of June. Latest - Late July.

#729 xAoiSora

xAoiSora

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 540 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 03:51 PM

Okay, thank you. :)

#730 tiniemiyagi

tiniemiyagi

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 184 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 08:25 PM

juin-chan, emailed u ^^

#731 Juin Kadsuki

Juin Kadsuki

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 592 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 10:15 PM

Joanne @ you are most welcome. =] Tiniemiyagi @ Replied your mail.

#732 princelingcat

princelingcat

ʘ‿ʘ

• Members
  • Pip
  • 758 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 02:46 AM

[spoiler=feedback desu. please excuse the feedback first-timer.]first off, terrific customer service. juin is friendly and reliable when it comes to queries and quotations, and keeps us up to date during the duration of the batch. juin makes the entire process of ordering costumes smooth and easy.the workmanship on the costumes are terrific, and though the uniforms i'd ordered are not very complicated, all the minor details i'd worried about are accurate. cloth the exact color from the reference images was not available, but the tailor picked out a beautiful color to substitute.all in all, i'm far more than satisfied with the outcome of this. (:i will definitely be returning for future batches -- if they are still being held -- should i need to order any more costumes. <3[/spoiler]once i pass my friend's costume to her, i can get her to leave feedback as well (either through me or she may post it herself if she could be bothered logging into CF), if you want it :3

syn @ facebook | tumblr | dA
warning: unexpected use of sarcasm may occur.

#733 Juin Kadsuki

Juin Kadsuki

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 592 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 09:49 AM

syn @ Am really glad the costume turned out great. Was kinda worried if the color (substitution) wouldn't work. =] And, you are most welcome. Thanks for liking my service. 8Db Yes, me want feedbacks~! Thanks!

#734 waninoko

waninoko

Assistant Event Director

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 2252 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 10:28 AM

I bagi feedback once i gotten them... still with my fren lol.. am worried how it looks like.. >_>

#735 Juin Kadsuki

Juin Kadsuki

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 592 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 10:35 AM

waninoko @ No problem. =]

#736 Potter SamLeong

Potter SamLeong

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 2281 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 11:43 AM

Got the whole box of costume lol. Thanks, will post you a long FEEDBACK when everything settles. Thanks a lot for your time. Sorry for all the trouble given ~ *HUG HUG

2uhn.jpg

potter87™'s @ samDaiKor™ :: Blog :: Deviant :: Facebook :: potter@comicfiesta.org

#737 Juin Kadsuki

Juin Kadsuki

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 592 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 06:51 PM

No problem at all. =]

#738 darkiris

darkiris

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 560 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 08:29 PM

Here my feedback. LOVE THE COSTUME ^^ It's all in detail. XD Love your service too. Though the shipping is a bomb but i think it is worth it. Will order from you in future ^^Ps : sry to make you wait that day >< it was jam
http://en.curecos.co....deviantart.com"http://www.roxas-esther.blogspot.comYear 2011 plans for CFPokemon GreenHijikata

#739 Juin Kadsuki

Juin Kadsuki

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 592 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 09:04 PM

darkiris : No worries about the wait. it was nothing. Was just urging you to arrive soon as there was 2 malay guys nearby and kept staring that time. orz Sorry for the shipping again, orz but that's one option to avoid getting caught in Kastam = most expensive shipping company. orz-more. And glad you like the costume. =] Happy cosplaying to you.

#740 tiniemiyagi

tiniemiyagi

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 184 posts

Posted 30 January 2010 - 04:40 PM

juin-chan...sori late feedback :oops: received the cos yesterday ,diz is my 2nd time ordering from u kan....pls expect my 3rd time 4th time, 5th time,....... FROM u too ya :D man , i lurve my my maiddress A LOTTTT...& i lurve u too ^_^ as for d elizabeth cos, da rose headress look kinda weird i think :P ,but overalll it reallly nice....ps:: pls open ur batch again ya 8-)

#741 Juin Kadsuki

Juin Kadsuki

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 592 posts

Posted 30 January 2010 - 07:35 PM

tiniemiyagi @ Ah, thanks for informing. =] Glad you like the costumes! Sorry about how the headress turns out. orz That is something they are just starting to include them in the sets so the lack of skills yet. orz But yes, thanks. =] Happy Cosplaying to you~