Photo

What is your favorate manga at the moment?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
134 replies to this topic

#61 k_yuuki

k_yuuki

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 525 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 01:16 PM

currently Katekyo Hitman Reborn tops my list... others was Ouran High School Host Club, Kuroshitsuji, XXXHolic

banner_border-1.png

#62 yukino_VKfanatic

yukino_VKfanatic

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1582 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 03:14 PM

I'M A PURE KATEKYO HITMAN REBORN FANNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDD
-+*~:.COSPLAY PLANS!!!.:~*+-Comic Fiesta 2011:[spoiler=(Warning: Secret Contents)]~Miku Hatsune, "Himitsu Keisatsu" ver. ~OC Hiroyuki Sayuta~OC Iratella Catena[/spoiler]+::TO LOVE IS TO TRUST+~+TO HATE IS TO FORGET::+

#63 Lovellina

Lovellina

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 03:20 PM

Mayonaka no Ariadone, it's not completed but I love it, not the typical shoujo manga.
Bokura Ga Ita, Kimi Ni Todoke, Dengeki Daisy, Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge, Mayonaka No Ariadone, Zero No Tsukaima, By Hero, Antique Wish e Youkoso LoverPosted Image

#64 jeniferdesauza

jeniferdesauza

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 03:21 PM

Manga1) 7th Period is a Secret2) Absolute Boyfriend3) Akuma de Sourou4) B.O.D.Y.5) Billion Girl6) Bikou Roo

#65 knexx

knexx

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 10:42 PM

20th Century BoysPLUTOBeelzebub (best new shonen)H2Cross GameOne Piecethose will always be my all time favourites

#66 kimi

kimi

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 454 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 05:11 PM

Fullmetal alchemist~KWMS~Billion Dollar Princess~ Wheeee~
http://www.facebook.... ... 0339944551 Please like this! If you want Gazette to come~ <3Posted ImageTwitter: http://twitter.com/KimiLovesYuri

#67 altintop

altintop

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 173 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 10:23 PM

Fullmetal alchemistBleachNaruto= Cliche. ^w^
Ore wa GUNDAM!

#68 devilz kid

devilz kid

Pokémon Master

• Members
  • Pip
  • 635 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 06:29 PM

yay high5 upstairs!! XD

-TheDollyEye contact lens (RM15~RM30) *ready stock*

-2nd hand/new items to be sold!! (Uchiha Sasuke wig, etc..)

Cosplay List:

Spoiler

#69 xen -v- gk

xen -v- gk

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 85 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 03:53 PM

Currently reading a stack of Zetsubo Sensei.I like it.
Posted ImageI am a Gakuen Kino the Anime believer

#70 Lelouch91

Lelouch91

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 08:03 PM

Rosario + Vampire I (all 10 volumes)Rosario + Vampire II (still currently collecting volume 1 & 2)Maid War ChroniclesPretty FaceIchigo 100%xxxHolic~still one of the best manga ever: Rosario + Vampire I ^-^

#71 Migryl

Migryl

[Crimson FlameHaze] - Committee of LGCC

• Members
  • Pip
  • 642 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 11:56 PM

Hohoho... support this 5 manga at the moment~ X331) Kaichou wa Maid-sama *Kyaa~ Moe...*2) Bleach3) Hakushaku to Yousei4) Shingetsutan Tsukihime5) Crash!*Yay! My love 4 Shakugan no Shana shall never end de~ ^///^*

*Love Is The Most Powerful MIracle Spell*

[Migryl 2013 -2014 Cosplay Plan]

*2013*

~ Asuna, CUL, Arcueid, Corti, Rukia, Asuna Kagurazaka
*2014*

~ Aoko, Yumemi, Yukina

Spoiler

#72 Chiaki Chan

Chiaki Chan

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 412 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 11:58 PM

My favourite manga is Bokura Ga Ita (We Were There) by Yuki Obata.Revolves around real life, romance, heartbreaks, dark secrets,high school crushes, conflicts, and maybe even a hint of betrayal (?).Its shojo genre =3Freshman Nanami Takahashi (Nana-chan) meets classmate Yano Motoharu.She begins to develop feelings for him, and vice versa;and the story goes on ,..*avoids to reveal spoilers*xD

#73 haydensteven1

haydensteven1

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 03:33 PM

Well, my favourite is Bleach manga. Bleach is a manga written and illustrated by Tite Kubo. The story follows the adventure Ichogo Kurosaki. He received more capabilities, forcing him to assume the duties of defending humans against evil spirits. He also guides the souls of the dead on the way to the afterlife.

#74 KouHisana

KouHisana

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 597 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 04:30 PM

erm..Current favourite would be..Bleach~ (even though I don't really like Ichigo, he's always LATE)Skip Beat~ (repeat again and again, can't wait for the next chapter!!)Prince of Tennis (that's why I keep whole set of the manga at home)Gintama (kuso / funny and it made me laugh like mad all the time)Yamanade Nadeshiko Shinchi Henge (I recommend the story)BL manga like Aiyoku..
I just wanna sell off my costumes & wigs.. orz

#75 aileenroger1

aileenroger1

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 03:22 PM

Well, right now my favourite manga at the moment is Fullmetal Alchemist. This is a Japanese manga, which has written and illustrated by Hiromu Arakawa. Plot of the anime series is a European style of art that is the industrial revolution. It is based on a fictional universe in which alchemy is the best technique to humans. Brand Edward and Alphonse Elric use alchemy to bring their dead mother.

#76 serleselby

serleselby

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 08:30 PM

My favourite manga would have to be the new prince of tennis manga aka Shin Teni Puri.Bleach is not my favorite.

#77 kaileesteven01

kaileesteven01

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 October 2010 - 07:30 PM

Death Note is my favourite manga at this moment. This is a manga written by Tsugumi Ohba and created with Takeshi Obata. The main character is called Light Yagami or Yagami Light. The story of a young student who discovers a supernatural notebook that is that is Death Note. The notebook has been dropped by a Shinigami death god. Here is where the story has become, the child tries to clean up the evil in the world.

#78 Haldir

Haldir

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 23 October 2010 - 12:57 PM

I'm all for Saint Seiya : The Lost Canvas right now. ;)Main reason is because I have been a fan of the Classic Series since 1990; even gotten all the manga back then tho' I can't read a word of Chinese. And Lost Canvas really gave me what was missing from the Classic Series, a story about the REAL Holy War between Hades and Athena apart from exploring the characters better with a dash of twist of fates added in. But I'll never say it's better than the Classic Series tho' IMHO, Lost Canvas is much better than Next DimensionAnd yes, I gotten the Japanese Mangas and currently the RAW Provider for the English Scanlation Team. 8-) Also in the list is of course Full Metal Achemist and Trinty Blood. Must thank my cosplay friends for introducing these and more titles to me. :lol:
====================:P Certified Costume Addict! :PCOSTUME PLAN FOR 2010Posted Image

#79 dejonthompson01

dejonthompson01

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 07:30 PM

Cowboy Bepop is my favourite manga at the moment. This is an award winning Japanese anime series directed by Shinichiro Watanabe and written by Keiko Nobumoto. It has 26 series that follows the tragedies and misfortunes of a group of bounty hunters called cowboys. Traveling on their spaceship is called bebop.

#80 YenniAce

YenniAce

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 10:07 AM

Favorite manga? Hmmmm... Though I have no favorite favorite, but I do love One Piece and Mahou Sensei Negima right now. =3 And of course, if you call Noblesse a manga (drawn by Korean, and is a very different style of manga), that's one of my loves as well.
~AKA Rei

#81 Kishi13

Kishi13

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 90 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 11:51 AM

Eyeshield 21. What can I say? I'm a fan of Amefuto/American Football. Even have the real merchandises from the NFL. I have read from the start 'till the end. Since the series is finished, I read it over and over again. I just love Amefuto! XDAlso,AkumetsuKatekyo Hitman RebornD. Gray ManBleachNaruto
Posted Image
My hobby is changing avatars every few days. =w=; I'm aweshome.EMINA.Radio

#82 Kishi13

Kishi13

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 90 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 11:54 AM

Fairy Tale? Or do you mean Fairy Tail lol XD

Yeah yeah I meant Fairy Tail sorry abt that XDDI just forgot my most favorite manga! I even collect the series. [spoiler=FAVORITE MANGA]POKEMON ADVENTURES~~ Posted Image[/spoiler]New favorite manga!Gendai Shikaku Bunka Kenkyukai / Genshiken :3
Posted Image
My hobby is changing avatars every few days. =w=; I'm aweshome.EMINA.Radio

#83 daniel-san

daniel-san

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 56 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 08:52 PM

Currently my favourite manga isBakumanBleachDetective ConanKindaichi Shounen no JikenboAct,i love detective manga but sadly there's no other detective manga that cn beat DC & Kindaichi... :?
Posted ImageMaid~

#84 hellayeahotaku-chan

hellayeahotaku-chan

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 12:46 PM

favourite mangas at the moment ;mirai nikki ( but it's ending soon )kaichou wa maid sama ( i haven't read the latest chapters tho -.-' )pandora hearts
i wanna cosplay soo badly ... T.T
will go hungry for a pikachu kigurumi

http://damnestdiary-...a.blogspot.com/

#85 daniel-san

daniel-san

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 56 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 01:31 PM

I think mirai-nikki should get an anime...
Posted ImageMaid~

#86 devilz kid

devilz kid

Pokémon Master

• Members
  • Pip
  • 635 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 04:59 PM

Naruto <3

-TheDollyEye contact lens (RM15~RM30) *ready stock*

-2nd hand/new items to be sold!! (Uchiha Sasuke wig, etc..)

Cosplay List:

Spoiler

#87 darkz91

darkz91

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 157 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 03:39 PM

Kimi No Iru MachiNaruto
自分自身信じてる~

#88 yoko-chan

yoko-chan

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1669 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 10:24 PM

Pandora HeartsTouhouVocaloid Mix
Posted ImagePosted Image

#89 KouHisana

KouHisana

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 597 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 08:33 AM

Skip Beat~Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai~Bleach~Junjo Romantica~Sekaiichi Hatsukoi~
I just wanna sell off my costumes & wigs.. orz

#90 Taemin_E

Taemin_E

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 10:54 PM

for now,Axis Power Hetalia.C: and Skip Beat.
Posted Image-----------------------------------graphics by☆Taemin_E☆ prussia fangirl 8D. ☆