Photo

[WTS]Handmade Plushies

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
53 replies to this topic

#1 Raincloud

Raincloud

Veteran CFer

• Community Moderator
  • 901 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 05:30 PM

hii. ive just recently graduated from the hell called TOA and is trying to get a small income from selling my plushies (after almost 2 years of hiatus.orz)All plushies seen here are 100% designed and handmade by me unless stated. Some of them may be based on exsisting characters while others are my own original creations. ^__^. Please note that each plushie made may vary from each other slightly because everything in individually handsewn.Currently i only have a few designs up. hopefully i will have more of them up depending on the responds from the crowd.so...on to the items.1) Kingdom hearts chibi plushiesPosted ImagePrice: RM 9 eachSpecial offer(limited to 3 sets only for now): RM 115 for all 13 characters + 1 secret character. Size: about 3 inches tallMaterial : felt and fabric paintDescription:theres 6 characters shown in this picture. but im willing to make the others if requested.2)Onigiri expressions keychainsPosted ImagePrice: RM 6 eachSize: about 5cms tall and 5 cms wideMaterials: feltDescription:tell me which expression you would prefer. The keychain can be replaced with a handphone dangly strap for an extra RM 1.503)Red tako KeychainsPosted ImagePrice: RM 7 eachSize: about 5cms tall and 5 cms wideMaterial: feltDescription:Design was based of a pattern in a book.you can request for other colours as well (depending on availability). The keychain can be replaced with a handphone dangly strap for an extra RM 1.504)Black cat chronicles.8DPosted ImagePrice: RM 25 each (default design)Size: about 5cms tall and 5 cms wideMaterial: velveteen and possibly some left details.Description:Originally i started out making this based on the cat that belongs to Shia from pitaten. But soon a few people requested for it and asked for some special customization . The default design is the one in the centre . Extra accessories (like the bell or the rose collar) or different expressions can be requested but there will be extra charges. Do Pm me for more details if you want to me to make a customized version of your own design for the cat.5) RO deviruchi plushiePosted ImagePrice: RM 12Size: about 4-5 inches tall and stands on its own.Material:felt and fabric paint.Description: ONLY TWO LEFT. im not making anymore of this after its sold out. get them while you can~
I'll be nicer if you'll be smarter. ^________^

#2 Raincloud

Raincloud

Veteran CFer

• Community Moderator
  • 901 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 05:31 PM

Available coloursPosted ImageI actually have a few more colours but i kinda ran out..so they are not in the picture.i will update them every now or then.for special customised plushies, please specify which colours you want to use.Some minor terms and conditions.-Feel free to reply here,PM me or poke me on msn (elfen_leaf AT hotmail.com) if you are interested to get anything or if you have any questions to ask- SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY- im not doing any special requests or orders at the moment besides those mentioned above.- Please allow 1-2 weeks for the items to be completed.More time may be needed for the more complicated designs.- All payments are to be done by wang pos , meet ups or through online banking.- Meet ups only at Sunway pyramid, partial to my time and availability.- FIRST PAY FIRST SERVE BASIS. no reserving items.- Shipping for items below 1kg is a flat rate of RM 10 to anywhere in Peninsular Malaysia. at the moment im not shipping internationally but if you really want the item i guess i can try and work something out.- Item will only be sent once FULL PAYMENT has been met. For those paying/collecting items via meet ups,make sure you dont back out last minute or you will be blacklisted.- GOODS SOLD ARE NOT RETURNABLE~^__^ . But if theres any damage or flaw when the package is received, i will consider replacing it with a new one.

#3 .:himawari:.

.:himawari:.

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 216 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 06:27 PM

rain~~~ remember my once upon a time order??? could you do it? >.<
Posted Image

#4 Raincloud

Raincloud

Veteran CFer

• Community Moderator
  • 901 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 06:38 PM

himawari: sorry, but at the moment im still not taking in any special requests.=(

#5 .:himawari:.

.:himawari:.

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 216 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 07:25 PM

ok then~ do inform me when u're available to commission for it ya~ thx!
Posted Image

#6 Raincloud

Raincloud

Veteran CFer

• Community Moderator
  • 901 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 01:15 PM

updated second post with felt colours that i have

#7 Raincloud

Raincloud

Veteran CFer

• Community Moderator
  • 901 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 09:27 PM

himawari: sure~

#8 wcanemia

wcanemia

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 08:00 PM

wow, they all look so cute~ ^^if you dun mind me asking, where do you buy your felt cloth from? o.o

#9 Raincloud

Raincloud

Veteran CFer

• Community Moderator
  • 901 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 10:45 AM

u can get cloth from art friends (midvalley gardens)or craft haven in one utama.they have quite a lot of colours there

#10 Raincloud

Raincloud

Veteran CFer

• Community Moderator
  • 901 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 09:26 PM

bumppp

#11 Jen87

Jen87

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 01:59 PM

cute~if i want to order and meet up, where will the meet up point be?

#12 Raincloud

Raincloud

Veteran CFer

• Community Moderator
  • 901 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 09:10 AM

usually i prefer to meet up in sunway pyramid or around subang areas.i dont mind bringing the plushies to certain events to pass it to you as well^__^

#13 Jen87

Jen87

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 12:22 AM

cool! then can i order from you the onigiri expression keychain? the one at the far right ,bottom. mmm...let me know when it's done then we'll discuss bout the meet up point? most probably sunway pyramid. if possible i'd like to bank in to you. alright with you? ^^

#14 loliritz

loliritz

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 168 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 12:20 AM

hello there! can i order two onigiri plushies? i would like the two plushies from left, bottom.. anyway, can we meet up at sunway pyramid whenever they're done?

#15 Raincloud

Raincloud

Veteran CFer

• Community Moderator
  • 901 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 03:12 PM

Jen 87: hii, thanks for your interest in my plushies. I already finished making the ones you want. Im free to meet up with you anytime as I am on holiday now. For payment, other than banking you can also pay me when i meet up with you to pass you the plushies~ .But if you still prefer to bank in the money, just tell me and i will give you the details through PM.Loliritz: Sure sure. I finished them already. when do you want to meet up? Im actually going to pyramid later tonight (19/5), so if you want to meet me then i can pass it to you straight. ^___^

#16 loliritz

loliritz

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 168 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 04:00 PM

Tonight ahh? I don't think I can come since I have exams tomorrow... Anyway, can we meet this Saturday, if it's okay with you?

#17 Raincloud

Raincloud

Veteran CFer

• Community Moderator
  • 901 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 04:03 PM

loliritz: sent you a PM~^__^

#18 Sachiko

Sachiko

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1260 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 08:13 PM

kyaaa i wan the RO plushie... >.< 1... XDDD

1538904_636977553029364_299880901_n.jpg

Hello, from Jane of ElevenTsuki.

#19 Raincloud

Raincloud

Veteran CFer

• Community Moderator
  • 901 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 09:41 AM

sachiko: the onigiri plushie you wanted is ready. how would you like to get it from me? meet ups or do you prefer for me to send it to you?

#20 Sachiko

Sachiko

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1260 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 09:52 AM

meet ups la~ >< i think i can meet up this saturday or during holidays?

#21 Raincloud

Raincloud

Veteran CFer

• Community Moderator
  • 901 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 11:57 AM

I will be in sunway pyramid this coming Saturday from 2-3 pm.drop me an sms when you arrive and i will pass you the plushies on the spot.contact details in spoiler[spoiler=]hp number is 0176842557. please state who you are when you sms me ya~[/spoiler]

#22 Sachiko

Sachiko

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1260 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 08:35 PM

raincloud >>> o.O i cnt la thi saturday. i got band rehersal... gomen... or mayb ur going any events? can cod there actually... or maybe during holidays

#23 Raincloud

Raincloud

Veteran CFer

• Community Moderator
  • 901 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 10:07 AM

ahh its okay thenill be attending the sunway uni animangaki event in june. Maybe i can pass it to you then?i am having a booth there as well, so you can just come straight to the booth to get the items from me

#24 Sachiko

Sachiko

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1260 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 10:25 AM

raincloud >>> sure. ill get it from u at animangaki then

#25 Raincloud

Raincloud

Veteran CFer

• Community Moderator
  • 901 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 08:46 PM

bump~

#26 xXYuuki_ChanXx

xXYuuki_ChanXx

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2857 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 09:31 PM

Darn , i was aiming for the devi untill i saw the sachiko's post . T_T . Rain , does this mean you not making anymore? T_T Cause i really want it . T_T
Posted ImageMy shoppu~My Buying List~Selling Costumes2011[spoiler=]OpastGeneral ClassBloody RoseGeassBL gameMarshmallowEggplantOniBlack Hawks[/spoiler]

#27 Raincloud

Raincloud

Veteran CFer

• Community Moderator
  • 901 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 09:47 PM

i still have one of the devil's (u mean the black ones rite?) in stock.i can sell it to you if u want.8D

#28 xXYuuki_ChanXx

xXYuuki_ChanXx

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2857 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 09:54 PM

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!! you're going to AniMangaki , rite? XD Maybe we can COD there ? =D
Posted ImageMy shoppu~My Buying List~Selling Costumes2011[spoiler=]OpastGeneral ClassBloody RoseGeassBL gameMarshmallowEggplantOniBlack Hawks[/spoiler]

#29 Raincloud

Raincloud

Veteran CFer

• Community Moderator
  • 901 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 10:00 PM

sure sure.i will be at booth number 7.the booth is called Nouveau .^__^just tell me your forum nickname so i know who you are~

#30 xXYuuki_ChanXx

xXYuuki_ChanXx

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2857 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 10:13 PM

OKIE !! THANKS SO MUCH ! See you at AniMangaki then . :)