Photo

Samurai Champloo WIP

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
8 replies to this topic

#1 aiori

aiori

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 12:00 PM

Hey guys, I'm Aiori XD Nice to meet youuu~~ This is my trial of Sai painter~ And It's quite an amazing programme to experiment with.Shout out to Firnheledien: *inhales* SAI IS SO FUNNNNNNN!!!! THANK YOU *HEARTS LOVE HEARTS* FIRN FOR PASSING ME SUCH AN AMAZING TOOOOOOL XDDDD HERE'S CHAMPLOO FOR YOUUUUUUUUUUU~~~Anyways, here's Mugen =3 Although not quite done yet. As always, I have no talents for background, i decided to make a quick bootleg bg XD. XP Hence still a work in progress. I will work on it when I have the mood to =/Posted ImageAnd a sketch of jin =DPosted ImageJin's pose looks abit weird I know X_x that's the only reason hindering me from colouring him.*hugs and kisses to everyone~* Thanks for viewing =)

#2 aiori

aiori

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 12:01 PM

Memalufyin.g... o_o that WAS my first post orz

#3 Teh-O

Teh-O

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 303 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 06:46 PM

ahhhhhhhhhhhh kaki kangkang besar XDXDXD nice work aichan! hmmm for jin, maybe u change the way he holds the sword? I think its the way he hold the sword that makes it feels weird like you say XD you can try this poses : pose 1- pose 2 - pose3 - pose 4Still can't really find a suitable pose but hope it helps ;) post more aichan!XDganbatte owhhhhh XD

#4 nerv

nerv

President

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 302 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 07:03 PM

lol post count 2 XD nice dynamic gesture!!! cool .. DX ur art not blocked at allllll u liar!!

#5 aiori

aiori

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 08:05 PM

Posted Imagedid some major corrections on Jin. Now i think he looks abit more natural XD And Gahhh, i fail, i drew his clothes wrongly initially =(

#6 Firnheledien

Firnheledien

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 540 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 09:18 PM

SAI is awesome, YES/YES? 8D I like abusing the textures option.I like the colour scheme for Mugen, but just that his face looks a bit too serious for Mugen. ;) And maybe just firm up his calves a bit? It's the delicious sinewy-ness that we all love in Mugen.Jin's pose is very nice. And the clothing seems natural. And I like his feet. I think I have a foot fetish for accurately-drawn feet. 8D

#7 aiori

aiori

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 09:32 PM

This is turning into a Jin spot the difference post o_o I corrected Jin again. Clothes ref problems T__T sighhhPosted ImageFIRN!!!! XD Thanks again for SAI. It's a shame that OC doesnt work on vista =( And, I also forgotten Mugen's tattoos, DAng! Firm up... okies, i'll try XD

#8 little_farrie

little_farrie

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 213 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 12:04 AM

Hi aiori!! xDSAI is quite fun but mine expire edi.. nvm bout that~kyaa~ samurai champloo characters! Where's the girl and her squirrel? D:Keep up the good work! Ganbatte ne
Posted Image

#9 pursuerofdarkness

pursuerofdarkness

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 04:58 AM

Do you happen to have a deviantart account?