Photo

Animation Job waiting for you!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
22 replies to this topic

#1 lynling

lynling

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 08:53 AM

Of course, it is a JOB! We basically only hire full-time instead of part-time, since doing Animation is a team-work. We have to co-operate with different departments daily. But we are welcomed Fresh gradiated students, or internship as well (under college's introduction)
Posted Image ╮(﹀_﹀")╭ =3 总之吾已经OUT,燃烧不起来。

#2 lynling

lynling

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 09:05 AM

Hallo, Migryl , great to hear from you that you are interested.Yes, you still can send us application on any job positions that you like to apply. Yet, I really dunno since you still got a semester to go. But don't worry that, we are still looking for more people in the future. Because we would like to give changes to fresh-graduated who are in love with this animation jobs. :)

#3 lynling

lynling

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 01:50 PM

I, on behalf Animasia Studio to post on this advertisement to recruit new members who are interested in ANIMATION field. Posted ImageYou can log in our website to have a view on the company's profile: http://www.animasia-studio.com/Got any question, please state down and I will reply as soon as possible.Thank You. :oops:

#4 takayukiryuu689

takayukiryuu689

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 857 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 06:01 PM

is the storyboard artist available??and wat is the qualification of the job??interested but i also not confirm the for the current addressBTW,i've juz graduated from high school and highly love to do animation
FAte Stay Night Group Updated For ComiCFIesta10! List to cosplay 2010;Alter SaberKaitolist of cosplay 2011;Angel Beat-TKAr Tonelico 2-Croix BratelTTGL-KaminaVocaloid-KaitoKaichou wa maid-sama-Usui TakumiD.Grayman-Labi ver3

#5 lynling

lynling

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 07:47 PM

Yes yes~! Welcome =D *(replying from Office break time) Of course, the storyboard artist position is also available. We still in need of new comers! And of course, we divide jobs according your abilities. If you are very GREAT! in drawing skills, the person incharge will drag you into a higher level than storyboard department! THE Animator post!! XD; The qualification is easy- You got passion in learning to know the animation field, know how to draw well (porpotions, angle, perspective etc.) No need any certificate also can! Fresh gruaduated students are also welcomed. Over here, we have colleagues under 19 years old too! Everybody over here is YOUNG minded. What you can do for the next step now, is write us your application and if can, attach your artworks as well to job@animasia-studio.com. =D Thanks a lot for having interests ya!

#6 vivian

vivian

Lifeless CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9926 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 09:16 PM

is this job or course?

#7 takayukiryuu689

takayukiryuu689

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 857 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 03:07 PM

oh i see ^^ *cheer*i'm currently looking for a job for the one year break before go to college...sure i'll attach something,hope u all would accept me *bow*i'll post around night time *mid night*animation job 0w0!! bt i didn't learn anything yet~~~ *taking a deep breath~*
FAte Stay Night Group Updated For ComiCFIesta10! List to cosplay 2010;Alter SaberKaitolist of cosplay 2011;Angel Beat-TKAr Tonelico 2-Croix BratelTTGL-KaminaVocaloid-KaitoKaichou wa maid-sama-Usui TakumiD.Grayman-Labi ver3

#8 ZhangZhang83

ZhangZhang83

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1342 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 05:48 PM

I'm looking for 2D animator jobs, please make a meeting at somewhere for interviewing and please tell the full address of studio. thanks

#9 hell angel

hell angel

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 790 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 06:32 PM

[quote name='"ZhangZhang83"]I'm looking for 2D animator jobs' date=' please make a meeting at somewhere for interviewing and please tell the full address of studio. thanks[/quote']dude, how hard it is to click into the website stated and click "contact"?
[spoiler=]Posted Image[/spoiler]Night Maiden

#10 ZhangZhang83

ZhangZhang83

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1342 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 06:34 PM

i know, just wait for lynling telling me some new informations.

#11 lynling

lynling

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 12:27 PM

Ahaha~ thanks a lot for having interest in our 2D animation job.Unfortunately, there we have no time to do meeting and interview outside the company. Beside, we need appointment on telephone so we can arrange a timing and date for you to come over. Once you call the Company's telephone number, you'll be invited to have face-to-face interview with person in charge. Unfortunately... I forgotten my company full address... XD; (I have short memory-lost syndrome)Oh, I found the address for you. Animasia Studio,No.2&4, Jalan Sri Jati 2, Taman Sri Jati, Off Jalan Puchong, 58200 KL,Malaysia. Tel: 03-77847731Btw, please always remembered that, we need to make arrangement on your interview, so before you coming you need to telephone us or e-mail us first. And to all who have interest, if you want, we accept mailing or e-mailing as well. You can attach your application with your artworks to us. This is wise for those staying outside KL area. =D

#12 takayukiryuu689

takayukiryuu689

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 857 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 01:35 PM

Zhangzhang~!!! u too~!! *high 5* but i'm more interested in 3D bt also want to learn in 2D too hahahhaha

#13 ZhangZhang83

ZhangZhang83

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1342 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 03:37 PM

takayukiryuu689 > yeah, i'm also 3D animator before, let's try this new stuff.

#14 takayukiryuu689

takayukiryuu689

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 857 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 07:25 AM

[quote name='"ZhangZhang83"]takayukiryuu689 > yeah' date=' i'm also 3D animator before, let's try this new stuff.[/quote']*Using the same as WeN*....HAIK~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#15 Migryl

Migryl

[Crimson FlameHaze] - Committee of LGCC

• Members
  • Pip
  • 642 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 06:33 AM

0.0 Oh my~! What a great news i've being found out! XD (studying in Graphic Design desu)Mind i ask here na lynling-san... for this recruiting job which u mention about 'we are welcomed Fresh gradiated students, or internship as well (under college's introduction)'... Let say if i'm a pre-graduate Graphic Design Student as soon or later (cos i still got a semester 2 go), would the company are still acceptable/welcoming my job proposal if I apply 2 them? (as u say it's a full-time job yo) The position will be filled if the company hired someone right?I'm quite interested 2 apply 4 Character Designer, Graphic Design/Storyboard Artist position de...

*Love Is The Most Powerful MIracle Spell*

[Migryl 2013 -2014 Cosplay Plan]

*2013*

~ Asuna, CUL, Arcueid, Corti, Rukia, Asuna Kagurazaka
*2014*

~ Aoko, Yumemi, Yukina

Spoiler

#16 ChibiYoshiki

ChibiYoshiki

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1466 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 03:08 AM

A few questions: I got this info from several sources, one mainly from your staff Melissa Wong. Her sister is in my class Clarissa Wong. Anyway, I went for the IFS interview during the CF event last year and had the chance to talk to one of your crew. Would be interested after August 2009 this year as that month i'll be graduating from The One Academy. I heard lots of TOA students goes there to work but just for inquiry, if is not under animation, does Illustration and Comic Arts applicable to take a position in your company? Of course i'm train to do matte painting, Character designing, Manga, Storyboarding, *list goes on* Also I'm able to use several painting software like Photoshop CS3, Open Canvas 4, Corel Painter 10, etc etc. May i know what will the position be? Like i heard from your staff, it will be cleanup artist for the beginners then will work the way up later on. Is that true? But i'm interested still. I'll be able to apply for job and hopefully able to work after i graduate. SO...do i need to send in my resume, artworks i've done and published and certificates? Thanks..

Yoshiki is a Full time Illustrator (Since 2003) , Part time Doujinka (Since 2004) , Part time cosplayer (Since 2007) , Part time Gallery Artist (Since 2011)

#17 lynling

lynling

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 08:23 PM

Hallo, there, ChibiYoshiki =D It is great to hear from you that you have interested in our company's jobs.Since you have been having conversation with our crew there during CF event, I guess you are very welcomed to apply. But, first thing first, we can only wait until your graduation from your college. Thus, there are choices for you that, you can send in your application now, and stated that you have interested in the job positions but you can only come in for the job after your graduation, or, you can send in before or after your graduation. =D We can carry forwards your application until you graduated, so don't worry about that. Either for waiting your certificates, we are more welcomed to see upon your skills in drawing. We receive your resume along with your artworks. Any artwork is welcomed! Even your favourite sketched will do. And, since you have so many skills I don't think there are difficulties in apply ANY job positions that you more prefered. Of course, if you are in good sense of coloring then I will suggest you taking Background. (Well, which I can't handle... TTwTT ) About the clean up artist position, it is a basic position to train a new comer before they can go further into keyframes, which is the most important job in doing animation. You can trust on Melissa's sister, Melissa is a keyframes artist too! >w<

#18 takayukiryuu689

takayukiryuu689

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 857 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 12:22 PM

uh...for some reason i have no idea wat to write on the application....wat shuld i write *i think dah salah hantar* i got send by email to the link u gave me*above* but haven't recieve any news so...may i noe wat to write so i can resent it ^^ TQ

#19 Ay_Ike_Jay

Ay_Ike_Jay

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 553 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 12:48 PM

erm.. i'm quite interested.. but i'm currently a dip. student taking dip in photography and creative imaging. any related job that i could fit in with my pro? (well.. am not that pro but.. yeah ^^)
...orz..really? OwO...-troller in training-

#20 ChibiYoshiki

ChibiYoshiki

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1466 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 02:51 AM

Hallo, there, ChibiYoshiki =D It is great to hear from you that you have interested in our company's jobs.Since you have been having conversation with our crew there during CF event, I guess you are very welcomed to apply. But, first thing first, we can only wait until your graduation from your college. Thus, there are choices for you that, you can send in your application now, and stated that you have interested in the job positions but you can only come in for the job after your graduation, or, you can send in before or after your graduation. =D We can carry forwards your application until you graduated, so don't worry about that. Either for waiting your certificates, we are more welcomed to see upon your skills in drawing. We receive your resume along with your artworks. Any artwork is welcomed! Even your favourite sketched will do. And, since you have so many skills I don't think there are difficulties in apply ANY job positions that you more prefered. Of course, if you are in good sense of coloring then I will suggest you taking Background. (Well, which I can't handle... TTwTT ) About the clean up artist position, it is a basic position to train a new comer before they can go further into keyframes, which is the most important job in doing animation. You can trust on Melissa's sister, Melissa is a keyframes artist too! >w<

Thanks for the reply, I'll be coming to your company around middle of April during my term break before my last semester of this year starts. I'll be bringing my classmate, Clarissa (melissa's sis), and my doujinshi member who graduated from PJCAD who use to study in The One Academy whom i am highly recommended her to join with me to work together. May i know your number at least so that before i come , maybe i can arrange a time to meet..and also get the details straighten up. Of course I'll bring along my certs from my college as well as my resume and job experiences. Thank yew.P:S : I've PM you my hp number.

Yoshiki is a Full time Illustrator (Since 2003) , Part time Doujinka (Since 2004) , Part time cosplayer (Since 2007) , Part time Gallery Artist (Since 2011)

#21 lynling

lynling

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 07:42 PM

Takayukiryuu689> Ar, you can resend back to us. Btw I can't direct you probably on the application letter lah. =.=||| Maybe you can get some application letter samples from the network. Actually no need to write a very proper one is still fine. Since we more look into your resume and your skills on artworks. Thus, please don't be afraid of don't know what to write.ChibiYoshiki >Ah, is that your doujinshi friends also got interested in applying jobs? If so, please ask them to send along their application as well. Coz even you are coming with a bunch, but intereview section is still one-to-one basic. Which mean, if they are interested, they still need to apply individually. Or, if they are just coming to accompany you, and if that would be a lot people to visit, I guess it is not so ...wise... XD;; Hope you understand that... Our office is not very big though. But, we are so much welcome for your friends to apply as well! Oh, and basically please call my office for booking interview sections after receiving reply. Because I am not the person incharge so it is not so wise to call me up. XD; I can't handle anything more than replying your questions over here. The office number already stated over the adverstiment above. Thanks.

#22 chabuchabu

chabuchabu

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1032 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 03:26 PM

about the 2d animatorwhats the requirement ?i didnt take any certificate or course bout drawing @@i can only draw some cute little 2d stuff by pencil . . . my imagination is good . . .current taking IT course . . .
Posted ImageChabu's Selling Thread viewtopic.php?f=31&t=3481

#23 lynling

lynling

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 01:33 PM

Our jobs as 2d animator no need of certificates, as long as your artworks is up to the standard of our requirement. Thus, you can send your application and your artworks to us, and we will refer to that to judge. We welcome sketches as well, but first you have to scan and send to us then. =D