Photo

[WTS] Beauty Care for Cosplayers PROMOTION! -27/5 update-

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
96 replies to this topic

#1 Freelancer937

Freelancer937

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1900 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 02:32 AM

ANNOUCEMENT!To those who still havent received their parcel please pm me. Will help you to track them down ^^******---------*******-------*****------Providing you your make up, skin care, hygiene and beauty care. From slimming to skin and health care. All are items are imported from Thailand, Taiwan, Japan and Korea.Most products are recommended and featured in the Taiwan Show; Lady 1st/Nu Ren Wo Zui Da/女人æ??æ??大Please read Terms and conditions before asking. All these are ready stock and are in high demand. So please do order fast and PAY fast if you want them. Due to too many products im handling, i dun have time to put all my products up but you can request me for what you want. To request:PM me for what you want and i'll provide you the best results and the best price.List of products i have:- Eyeliners- Facial Masks- Eye masks- Slimming products (external use only)- Make up creams AND MOREPm me for things that you want.We cosplayers as well as female and male users are never too young to keep their skin healthy as well to stay beautiful. The weather our country is in destroys alot of our skin cells. Its never too late to keep your skin healthy and shinny.Cosplaying also needs to wear heavy make up that would sometimes weary our skin. Applying masks to keep your skin healthy and lets your skin breaths more often. make up can clog your pores from breathing efficiently. Masks can help restore moisture as well as letting your skin absorb the nutrients. Giving you a healthier and happier skin. A MUST have for all cosplayers who love their skin.terms & conditions- price for all items are non-negotiatable.- no reservation. 1st paid 1st serve basis.- Goods sold are not returnable and exchangeable- all products are SAFE to use and is proven effective- we do not hold responsible for any skin reaction or skin irritation occured. Please make sure of your skin sensitivity before ordering. Please tell me your skin sensitivity if you want to order so that i could provide you a compatible brand.- No canceling of order after payment is made- Poslaju fees is needed. Price would be quoted for youAll products are fast selling. If you had already paid and the product you ordered were out of stock before you getting, a full refund will be returned ^^ no worries. So place your orders fast!when ordering, Pm me your Name: Address:Contact Number:MSN/email:Name of product:Amount:Payment Method:Banking In: Will pm you my account number and details. PLEASE READ ALL TnC. I WILL NOT ENTERTAIN THOSE WHO DO NOT FOLLOW
-The Awkward moment when Flaming gets mistaken as trolling and when stating the obvious is mistaken as flaming :dodgy: -Whosoever yang receive email from Junster@hotmail.com you gaiz can officially laugh at it. Troll at it and plox printscreen and show me. Its a fake account going around impersonating me sending hatemails bla bla bla

#2 Freelancer937

Freelancer937

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1900 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 02:33 AM

MasksPROMOTION!MILK WHITENING EYE MASK IS NOW BACK! Only RM18 per Box with 10packs! BUY THREE BOX & above FREE POSTAGEPosted ImagePosted ImageFunctions: Smoothens eye crows and reduces eyebags EFFECTIVELY! Say goodbye to panda eyes!Extra feature: WhiteningMain Ingredient/essence: Sea kelp / MilkMORE masks at: http://forums.comicf...php?f=31&t=2063*~*NEW!*~*SHILLS Purifying Peel-Off Mask 50ml (RM45)Posted Image- PERFECT for blackhead prone skin!- wash face and apply after towel drying your face- wait till its dry and peel carefully[spoiler=]Posted Image[/spoiler]ICEGIRL Miracle White & Reddish Red Dates Mud Mask 50g Rm45Solves all skin problems and is recommended by most Taiwan models and top makeup artists. This mask can be used everyday. Wash off until your face is thoroughly clean. Apply avoiding eyes and lips. Thickness of mask should be at least 2-3mm and use only for 15-25minutes. May feel slight sting when use but do not be afraid, it's the sign of the mask working through your skin.[spoiler=]Posted Image[/spoiler]Shills Black Mud Mask 100ml Rm47Suitable for all skin types. Whitening effect and thorough mosturizing [spoiler=]Posted Image[/spoiler]Shills Pink Mud mask 100mlRM47Reduces Pimple scar and whitens your skin[spoiler=]Posted Image[/spoiler]Shills green Mud Mask 100mlRM47Oil control and reduces acne and improves acne prone skin[spoiler=]Posted Image[/spoiler]SHILLS Miracle Azelaic Acid Jelly Mask 100ml Rm45Oil control and reduces pimples. Improves acne prone skin[spoiler=]Posted Image[/spoiler]SHILLS Miracle L-Ascorbic Acid Jelly Mask 100mlRm45Whitens skin and softens your skin. Shake well before use and massage thoroughly. Massage the tiny crystal balls and rinse after 5-10minutes[spoiler=]Posted Image[/spoiler]SHILLS Miracle Hyaluronic Acid Jelly Mask 100ml Rm45Re hydrates your skin and thoroughly moisturizes your skin. Shake well before use and massage thoroughly. Massage the tiny crystal balls and rinse after 5-10minutes[spoiler=]http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/7707/watermelonsi2.jpg[/spoiler]Watermelon oil control mask 120gRm28has a fresh and sweet scent and is suitable to all kinds of skin, oily and sensitive. Is to improve your skin and oil control. Apply and massage on face after washing for 10-15minutes and wash off.[spoiler=]http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/5599/cappuccinomaskrm18fa2.jpg[/spoiler]Cappuccino Dead skin Cell Removal Mask Rm28removes dead skin. Suitable for all types of skin.[spoiler=]http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/671/24kbotanicalessencedz3.jpg[/spoiler]24K Active Gold Eye Mask with Botanical EssenceRM5 (minimum of two orders)Made with Ultra micro gold leafGold elements were undergone with multiple activation process. Contains Vitamin b3, Mulberry extracts, and grape leaf essence. The feature boosts blood circulation around the eyes and for the eyes to enable active ingredients to penetrate the skin around the eyes more easily.Best for people who have swelling or severe eye bags.
-The Awkward moment when Flaming gets mistaken as trolling and when stating the obvious is mistaken as flaming :dodgy: -Whosoever yang receive email from Junster@hotmail.com you gaiz can officially laugh at it. Troll at it and plox printscreen and show me. Its a fake account going around impersonating me sending hatemails bla bla bla

#3 Freelancer937

Freelancer937

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1900 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 02:34 AM

Make Up and other Misc*~NEWLY ADDED~*LA EAU ~*Mini 3D Eyeliner*~Posted ImageRm8- 10cm long (caps are slightly defected due to unhelpful shipping staffs thus pens are alright)- Available in Black, Brown & Silver- water and sweat proof, does not smudge easily, smooth tip.-recommended for beginnersRose Beauty Moisturizer 50g (RM28)Posted ImageSHILLS Intensive Moisturizing CreamPosted ImageRm20 (10ml) / RM55 (50ml)- Specially formulated for skin that are VERY dry and dehydrated, tired and stressed looking skin* Instructions: Apply during the morning and evening. Apply on after washing and toning.Spread cream gently throughout your face and neck until its even. Use it as a 10-minutes mask for intense, repairing hydration during winter or after sun exposure.SHILLS Botanical Emulsion 100ml (RM58)Posted Image- highly concentrated with plant extract and pure essential oil for our skin- gives you a radiant complexion before applying make up.SHILLS Moisturizing Gel Cream 50ml (RM55)Posted Image* Non oily formula and fast absorbent into skin.* Softends and moisturizes skin * Instructions: Use after toner or before your other skin care products. Use morning and nightSHILLS Perfect Brightening 50ml (RM54)Posted Image* Refreshes your tired skin* Primers, protects, and corrects in just 1 step* This anti-aging primer creates the perfect canvas for foundation applicationSHILLS Extreme Lift Eye Gel 20ml (RM56) Posted Image* Deeply replenishes skin around the eye* Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and dark circles around the eyes* A weightless formula that provides, hydrating, tightening and lifting benefits in a unique formulation enriched with botanical and protective antioxidants.SHILLS Skin Brightening Bubble Magic Snow Mousse~Removes dead skin 120ml (RM55)Posted Image* Brightens skin, rehydrates, refreshes, replenishes radiance, cleans pores thoroughly, improve uneven skin tone* Instructions: Apply on face after cleansing, shake well before use. Massage your face after applying and then wash off. Can be used for 1-2 times a week[spoiler=]Posted Image[/spoiler]Mascara GuideRM8 *SELLING FAST*Exclusive for those that are beginner in make up. For you to apply your mascara so that it won't smudge onto your eyelids.Instructions: Close your eyes and adjust the guide around near your eyelashes and open your eyes. Apply your mascara after that . The small comb is for you to comb your lashes before you want to apply your mascara. [spoiler=]Posted Imagehttp://img407.images...31438219px4.jpg[/spoiler]Eyebrow GuideRM8 *SELLING FAST*Exclusive for Beginners in make up. For you to guide where your eyebrows are before plucking and or drawing.[spoiler=]http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/1428/post574331228141573nu4.jpg[/spoiler]RM10*SELLING FAST*Eyeliner GuideExclusive for beginners.[spoiler=How to use Eyeliner Guide]http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/2530/guidegd3.jpg[/spoiler][spoiler=]http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/6510/cheekguideew2.jpg[/spoiler]RM8 per piece One set 3 piece for RM20*SELLING FAST*Eyeliner GuideSTATE THE VARIATION YOU DESIRE or i'll give out randomly.[spoiler=]http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/9011/eyelashhelpersm8.jpg[/spoiler]Mascara Sticking GuideRM15The glue will not stick onto your hands ensuring you that the lashes are in good shapeMeasurement: 6 cm[spoiler=]http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/4230/blinklinerzu6.jpg[/spoiler]Romhlon Liquid EyelinerRM25 *RESTOCKED BUT SELLING FAST* came all the way from Singapore Now available in Black, Silver, Beige/lightbrown, gold and blue[spoiler=]http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/391/118fv6.gif[/spoiler]Japan Popular Blackhead Removal Product 15pcs RM16Made from Silk worm cocoons. Just wear it on your finger and scrub around. It will extract some jelly form extract. Its normal. Just soak it until soft before use.[spoiler=]http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/2706/lemon11en6.jpg[/spoiler]Korea Bath Salt 380g Rm35Lemon - Anti-bacteria and prevents acne growthRose - moisturizing and prevents skin dehydration with 24hours protectionMilk - Smooths skin and highlights your skin also prevents fine lines. Also whitens your skin

#4 Freelancer937

Freelancer937

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1900 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 02:34 AM

Slimming Section[spoiler=]Posted Image[/spoiler]3 in 1 Butterfly PadRM24 (2 button batteries included. 1 is for spare) *SELLING FAST*Burn fat and slim unwanted fat!Slims, detoxes and burns fat.Use 10-15minutes per day for obvious result!How to Use:- Press ON/INC once - When light is on, press PROGRAM button- Press ON/INC button to increase pressure- Press OFF/DEC to stop- Press PROGRAM button again and press OFF/DEC button to decrease pressure[spoiler=]Posted Image[/spoiler]Waist Trimmer Rm27 *Sold out*designed with 4 different zips to adjust accordingly for different sized customers from small to large. Keeps your body warm and slims down your waist, trims and burns fat around the abdomen. Washable and reusable. Wrap for 15-25minutes[spoiler=]Posted Image[/spoiler]Japan Waist Slimming WrapRm15high sticking performance and comfortable. Re washable and reusable. Can be used with other slimming gels or creams.[spoiler=]Posted Image[/spoiler]Japan Leg Slimming WrapRm15high sticking performance and comfortable. Re washable and reusable. Can be used with other slimming gels or creams.[spoiler=]Posted Image[/spoiler]LA EAU SUMMER Body Slimming Spray 120mlRM25Spray onto the area that you want it slimmed and massage it by pulling your flubber.[spoiler=How to use:]Posted Image[/spoiler]PROMOTION! BUY 2 ONLY RM60 [spoiler=]Posted Image[/spoiler]Balo Hot Chili Slimming Massage Cream 250MLRm33 Apply on the area you want to slim and don't apply too much. Your skin will feel very hot and let it pass. Massage it when applying. For best results, do some exercise after applying when it gets hot. Best results can be viewed if you combine it with using Slimming Wraps. DIY TIPS: You can also use the cling wraps your mother use to wrap dishes before putting it in the microwave or refrigerator. Wrap it after apply and do some exercise.

#5 Freelancer937

Freelancer937

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1900 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 03:51 AM

BIG HIT!REBORN Hot & COLD Slimming WrapsPosted ImageHot & Cold WrapsNew slimming wrap from REBORN to chase away those stubborn fat area that you have always been wanting to get rid of. Easy to use and convenient that helps you to reduce fat without the need for exercise or going on a diet! Mari* Fr**** Body**** uses the same product and it costs you Rm100++ per treatment with only one wrap! Why pay more where you can use the same product and get the same result when you pay less?Its like a bandage type product and you wrap where you want to slim and cut the excess after wrapping it in 1 or 2 layer. Each wrap can be use for 2-4 times. (depending on area of usage and it's a roll of bandage,you cut out the amount which u wanna use and it's not REUSABLE cause ur sweat will be stickin on the wrap) and use only 2-3 days once. Very strong effect. Dont wrap too tight coz its' essence is strong and if your skin appears to be red it will pass in 3hours or so. If it still occurs use cold water and bath the area. Coz of this product is VERY VERY strong, but WORKS WONDERS.Hot wraps - VERY effective and INSTANT results after first application. Cold Wraps - For those not so stubborn areasHOT wrap - For extreme areas of your body that need serious slimming (Chilli extract)Chilli Wrap (Chili extract)* Reduces fats* Improves blood circulation* Increases metabolismIngredients: Chili, Bay Leaf, Thyme, MarigoldCOLD wrap - For less serious areas of your body (Mint Herb extract)Cool Slim Wrap*Reduce Fats*Firms Skin*Tone up your body.*Helps to maintain/achieve a slender figureIngredients: Mint, Eucalyptus Leaf, Geranium, Juniper ORDER NOW!Only RM20 PER WRAP!*It is a two different wrap together and sold seperately*Buy Both RM35 Only!Posted ImageReborn Slimming Wrap 2nd Generation -Chilli-WORKS TWICE AS BETTER THAN THE FIRST ONE!Rm43 per set. Posted ImageReborn Slimming Cream Rm43120gGently massage it around the area you want to slim. Recommended to use with Japan Waist Slimming Wrap or Leg slimming wrap. You can slim at 1.5-2inches in a week! Will make you feel slightly hot and heaty. If stinging occurs, rinse out with cold water. Posted ImageReborn Slimming Shower Foam Rm43- easy beauty all in one slimming effective shower foam. Cleanse and slims at the same time.- DONT APPLY ON TO BREASTS FOR FEMALE USERS!you'll lose them

#6 Freelancer937

Freelancer937

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1900 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 03:56 AM

Cosmetics[spoiler=]Posted Image[/spoiler]DODORA peach pinkish nipple serum 15mlMoisturizes the area you apply on. Can be applied on lips, groin or nipples. Repinkify your feminity![spoiler=]Posted Image[/spoiler]RM50SHILLS 5 in 1 EGF whitening foundation- Spray abit onto your skin and smoothen out evenly with a sponge [spoiler=]Posted Image[/spoiler]RM48SHILLS super perfect BB cream 50 ml Red Crown6 in1oil control BB cream that has whitening effect. Can be used as foundation.SHILLS super perfect BB cream 50 ml Yellow Crown 50ml 6in1- tightens your skins and pores from letting dirt or dust clogging your pores. Can be used as a foundation[spoiler=]Posted Image[/spoiler]Rm49SHILLS 6 in 1 BB Cream (Cherry Blossom Limited version) 50mlEvens out skin tone, covers and improve large pores, covers spots and acne scars, hydrating, moisturizing, and also works as make up base or foundation.[spoiler=]Posted Image[/spoiler]50ML RM55SHILLS BB firming liquid- moisturizes and covers flaws effectively. Has a face firming effect[spoiler=]Posted Image[/spoiler]SHILLSè¶?ç?«å??(6in1)B.Bæ? ç??é??SPF50æ??SPF30 PA+++/15ml SHILLS 6 in 1 super magic BB cream15ml RM30Whitens and smoothens your skin. Has oil control effect and tightens large pores and remoisturizes skin. very comfortable after apply. Like you are not having any cream on you[spoiler=]Posted Image[/spoiler]女人æ??æ??大æ?¨è~é»?龍å ?æ?°ä¸?代ç?ç??å??ç²?åº?液-珍珠ç²?20ml é»?龍å ?foundationPrivacy Foundation Recommended by Lady First 20ml RM50For fair skinned users. Recovers spots and covers flaws effectively yet leaving your skin apple healthy[spoiler=]Posted Image[/spoiler]女人æ??æ??大æ?¨è~é»?é¾?å ?æ?°ä¸?代ç?ç??å??ç²?åº?液-珍珠ç?½20mlé»?龍å ?foundationPrivacy Foundation Recommended by Lady First- 20ml Rm50remoistures and covers pores and flaws effectively. Makes your face look 3D. Recommended for people who want to make up for dinner or events.[spoiler=]Posted Image[/spoiler]女人æ??æ??大æ?¨è~é»?é¾?å ?æ?°ä¸?代ç?ç??å??ç²?åº?液-珍珠è?¤20ML é»?龍å ?foundationPrivacy Foundation Recommended by Lady First- 20ml- moisturizes and covers flaw effectively. Average skin tone version.

#7 Freelancer937

Freelancer937

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1900 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 09:40 PM

New items added!

#8 Freelancer937

Freelancer937

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1900 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 04:42 PM

Added new masks at post 3

#9 zcdave

zcdave

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1248 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 10:38 AM

hey freelancer .. wanna ask (Waist Slimming Wrap) can be use for any body shape ?i mean ( fat girl ) xD ...

#10 Freelancer937

Freelancer937

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1900 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 11:14 PM

ZcDave - most probably can. Honest opinion if its too short, you would have to squeeze coz that's the waist slimmer's job ^^;; if you feel as if you're suffocating, its better to use it for only 10minutes and thrice a day.

#11 zcdave

zcdave

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1248 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 10:55 AM

oh ? ok can get 1 for me ? ;)

#12 Freelancer937

Freelancer937

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1900 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 09:17 PM

deleted

#13 ChibiYoshiki

ChibiYoshiki

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1466 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 12:56 AM

Freelancer..i want Waist Slimming Wrap pls...erm..are you around PJ/KL/Sunway area? I wanna pay you easier n get from you easier..I dun trust posting in malaysia especially where i stay..Postman literally steals your item..>.< EVEN MY COLLEGE results..*kicks*

Yoshiki is a Full time Illustrator (Since 2003) , Part time Doujinka (Since 2004) , Part time cosplayer (Since 2007) , Part time Gallery Artist (Since 2011)

#14 Freelancer937

Freelancer937

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1900 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 01:02 AM

Chibi - ara.. the waist slimming wrap has already been sold out. Sorry ^^; but i have a different product from Marie France Bodyline for the same price tho

#15 ChibiYoshiki

ChibiYoshiki

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1466 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 01:33 AM

soukaa...ano...can oso lah..

Yoshiki is a Full time Illustrator (Since 2003) , Part time Doujinka (Since 2004) , Part time cosplayer (Since 2007) , Part time Gallery Artist (Since 2011)

#16 Xan

Xan

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1064 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 04:40 PM

Does the foundation have different colours or so?[EDIT] And about the blink silver liquid eyeliner thing...I want to see the pen inside >w> or the brush or wtv it's called orz
I totally just wasted 3 seconds of your life >D

#17 Freelancer937

Freelancer937

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1900 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 04:33 PM

first two parcels sent

#18 dark

dark

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 433 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 12:47 AM

received~~ thank u~~~ <3

#19 Freelancer937

Freelancer937

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1900 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 01:55 PM

welcome~

#20 aislereverie

aislereverie

hobo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 929 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 04:41 PM

is it still on??

#21 Freelancer937

Freelancer937

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1900 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 11:50 PM

yes still on

#22 aislereverie

aislereverie

hobo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 929 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 01:18 PM

do u have anything for oily skin?? TwT

#23 Freelancer937

Freelancer937

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1900 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 05:06 PM

would you like it for oil control? Cream or foundation or mask or whitening effects? You can state what you need ^^

#24 aislereverie

aislereverie

hobo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 929 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 12:24 AM

yes oil control @.@i don mind if it has other effects like whitening n all..just something that can control oily skins DX

#25 vivian

vivian

Lifeless CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9926 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 12:39 AM

any product to treat oily skin and prevent pimples from popping out

#26 aislereverie

aislereverie

hobo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 929 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 01:02 AM

i agree DX

#27 Freelancer937

Freelancer937

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1900 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 02:30 AM

I'll state few products that might interest you two^^Masks: Posted ImageShills Pink Mud mask 100mlRM47Reduces Pimple scar and whitens your skinPosted ImageShills green Mud Mask 100mlRM47Oil control and reduces acne and improves acne prone skinPosted ImageSHILLS Miracle Azelaic Acid Jelly Mask 100ml Rm45Oil control and reduces pimples. Improves acne prone skinPosted ImageWatermelon oil control mask 120gRm28has a fresh and sweet scent and is suitable to all kinds of skin, oily and sensitive. Is to improve your skin and oil control.Posted ImageKorea Bath Salt 380g Rm35Lemon - Anti-bacteria and prevents acne growthRose - moisturizing and prevents skin dehydration with 24hours protectionMilk - Smooths skin and highlights your skin also prevents fine lines. Also whitens your skinPosted ImageBlove 3 seconds Miracle Multi-functions Cream Rm35+Whitens skin, Oil-control, rehydrating skin cells and heals acne/pimple scars

#28 aislereverie

aislereverie

hobo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 929 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 02:40 AM

O_o the price.....*dies* can it go any lower for the on the korea bath salt? also the blove 3 second cream? O ^ O any lower??

#29 Freelancer937

Freelancer937

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1900 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 03:57 AM

-deleted-

#30 vivian

vivian

Lifeless CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9926 posts

Posted 30 January 2009 - 11:06 PM

weh..weh....., if i buy:-shiseido blackhead nose mask-UNES pure silver mask-butterfly pad-yoghust mask-shills green mud mask-blove 3secshow much would it be? + postage to perak