• CageBishagila likes this

#2 LittleLone

LittleLone

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 783 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 07:46 PM

YESYES! it was sooo interesting and nice! :Dhave you ever keep laughing and laughing although teacher already stare at you for a long time?
  • CageBishagila likes this
~Lelong Lelong~
Mostly brand new

http://community.com...ponytails-wigs/

#3 okinodoku

okinodoku

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1346 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 09:55 PM

Holy crap no!Have you ever said holy sh1t and somebody said back that sh1t aint holy? XDDD
http://vampiresrox.deviantart.comI POKELIKE A BAWSNuu, can't cosplay edii QAQ

#4 Raspberry Tea

Raspberry Tea

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 246 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 01:08 AM

So here's how it goes.Since I'm first,I'll ask the question and the person who reads my question would have to answer it.Then,he/she will have to make their own question,answered by the next person and so on. e.g.Q >> Have you ever eaten grass ? A >> Yes / NoNote: Random questions are definitely allowed ;D Just ask anything y'want to.Nothing rude,please and thank you.So here's mine.Have you ever mistaken a window for a door by trying to get out through it?
Posted ImageA Kagamine Rin and Len fan ? Come join the All Version Kagamine Rin and Len (Vocaloid 02) Group ♥ ! We'll welcome you with glomps open arms

#5 Freelancer937

Freelancer937

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1900 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 01:12 AM

A - noQ - have you ever kissed the wrong person? Ie, he's on the left but you mistook him on the right
-The Awkward moment when Flaming gets mistaken as trolling and when stating the obvious is mistaken as flaming :dodgy: -Whosoever yang receive email from Junster@hotmail.com you gaiz can officially laugh at it. Troll at it and plox printscreen and show me. Its a fake account going around impersonating me sending hatemails bla bla bla

#6 maru_sama8

maru_sama8

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1255 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 12:37 PM

A-yeshave you ever thought that a guy is a girl?

#7 Raspberry Tea

Raspberry Tea

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 246 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 03:54 PM

A >> Many many times ._. *shudders*Q >> Have you ever eaten a live insect on purpose?=O
Posted ImageA Kagamine Rin and Len fan ? Come join the All Version Kagamine Rin and Len (Vocaloid 02) Group ♥ ! We'll welcome you with glomps open arms

#8 Chikoness

Chikoness

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1691 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 04:34 PM

A > No but my cousin did xDDDQ > Have you danced when u thought u were alone when actually someone or more are there n staring at u?
Posted ImageNow visit me on my blog!GIRLS ARE NOW FOCUSING...Embodiment of Scarlet DevilKoumajou Densetsu Scarlet SymphonyHellsingFairy Tail

#9 GrotesqueParody

GrotesqueParody

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 454 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 08:56 PM

A> Pernah ... dan diorang join sekali haha, berpoco-pocoQ> Have you ever loved seseorang but in the end to find out die hanya mengunakan kamu jek ..
Homestay... Homestay.. new project lala~ Coconut Paradise... Klah Fish~

#10 Raspberry Tea

Raspberry Tea

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 246 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 09:24 PM

A >> Some thing like that?=O Well he didn't "use" me.He was an awful awful person >__> Have you ever eaten 6 plates of rice or more?>:D

#11 Kaii

Kaii

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 86 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 10:55 PM

A >> Haha nope I havent.Q >> Have you ever ONCE thought about the last day of earth?
Future plans for cosplay events [spoiler=]Xanxus (KHR) Len Kagamine (Vocaloid)(Raspberry Tea as partner, Rin Kagamine)Haruhi Fujioka (OHS)[/spoiler]http://www.facebook.com/kaiizwwihttp://www.myspace.com/kaishmaiihttp://omgsuperjunior.blogspot.com

#12 Chikoness

Chikoness

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1691 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 11:06 PM

A >> so many times, but now i cudnt botherQ >> Have you ever danced to the moonlight?
Posted ImageNow visit me on my blog!GIRLS ARE NOW FOCUSING...Embodiment of Scarlet DevilKoumajou Densetsu Scarlet SymphonyHellsingFairy Tail

#13 masahiro

masahiro

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3960 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 11:51 PM

A>>noQ>>have u ever wish to go back to the past??

Posted Image

#14 GrotesqueParody

GrotesqueParody

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 454 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 12:21 AM

A> Tak leh kot .. masa silam aku cukup memilukan ..Q>have u ever wished for something, keesokannya.. ia berlaku ?

#15 miyuki.sadako

miyuki.sadako

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4025 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 01:09 PM

A- hmm.. i think 1 or 2 times.. but i cant remember~ XPQ- have you ever been in so much trouble in school you were almost suspended?
Posted Image

#16 Yayoi-chan

Yayoi-chan

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 01:30 PM

nope never.. im a good girlhave you ever thought of being the opposite gender???

#17 miyuki.sadako

miyuki.sadako

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4025 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 01:31 PM

mmm.. hahahaha.. yes, but i dont want to.. i like liking bishies and remaining straighthave you ever went into the opposite gender toilet by mistake?
Posted Image

#18 Yayoi-chan

Yayoi-chan

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 01:48 PM

yes.... masa kecik-kecikhave you ever got bored that you want to kill the person who got you bored?

#19 miyuki.sadako

miyuki.sadako

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4025 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 01:55 PM

...hhhmmhhmmhhmmm........ *sadako crazy stare* yesh~have you ever accidently fell down in a fountain/pool/drain and get wet??
Posted Image

#20 Yayoi-chan

Yayoi-chan

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 02:25 PM

hmmmmm......thank god that fountain dry....have you ever fell in front of a lot of people???

#21 Raspberry Tea

Raspberry Tea

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 246 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 08:38 PM

Hmm..flat on my face?No I don't think so ._.Have you ever climbed a tall tree and didn't know how to get down till some one came to rescue you?

#22 GrotesqueParody

GrotesqueParody

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 454 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 11:02 PM

Taks.. cumer pernah tergantung kat pokok mangga, buat buaian kononya..Have you ever mula berdiet .. lepas tue bosan dan mula makan tanpa henti ?

#23 Freelancer937

Freelancer937

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1900 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 11:22 PM

now i tengah makan tak henti laHave you ever knocked your head with an encyclopedia?
-The Awkward moment when Flaming gets mistaken as trolling and when stating the obvious is mistaken as flaming :dodgy: -Whosoever yang receive email from Junster@hotmail.com you gaiz can officially laugh at it. Troll at it and plox printscreen and show me. Its a fake account going around impersonating me sending hatemails bla bla bla

#24 FalseHero

FalseHero

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2089 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 11:23 PM

With a wikipedia to be exact~Have you ever do a yuri act?

I and the public knowWhat all schoolchildren learn,Those to whom evil is doneDo evil in return.

Sound of Fanatism | Me DA | September 1st, 1939 | N'AFI

#25 Freelancer937

Freelancer937

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1900 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 11:23 PM

been there done thathave you ever kissed your bestfriend

#26 FalseHero

FalseHero

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2089 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 11:25 PM

I wish I have ( ok my best friend is a girl! So I'm not gay!)Have you ever kiss anyone?

I and the public knowWhat all schoolchildren learn,Those to whom evil is doneDo evil in return.

#27 AkiRan

AkiRan

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4072 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 11:25 PM

yes my motherhave you ever kissed your gf/bf?
usoda T_T'

#28 FalseHero

FalseHero

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2089 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 11:27 PM

Don't have any ( and yes I wish I do)Have you ever been in a relationship?

#29 miyuki.sadako

miyuki.sadako

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4025 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 12:14 AM

no... *silently cries in the dark*have you ever wished that u could do everything and anything as long as u set your mind to it??
Posted Image

#30 GrotesqueParody

GrotesqueParody

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 454 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 12:19 AM

heh..macam makan maggee and skecth dan menjadi pengurat setia .. banyak kali ..tapi.. hampeh...Have you ever wanted a puppy.. tapi sampai sekrang tak dapat ..aku nak ular .. mahal ... nak tangkap .. takut kena makan ..:P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users