Photo

Performers/Dancers for Hare Hare and Renai wanted!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
12 replies to this topic

#1 Seadramon

Seadramon

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 02:50 PM

On the 21st February, Rei the organiser for the JMC(Junior Manga Challenge) Awards Ceremony will be needing dancers for both Hare Hare Yukai and Renai Rider at Armada Hotel (near PJ Hilton).The dance stage can fit in maximum of 5 dancers. (yep its quite small actually) so she will need a minimum of 3 person per dance. So if there's any who is interested reply to this thread pls~ I'm posting to relay Rei's msgs.Food & Beverage and also Changing Room are already requested!Namelist for Hare Hare Yukai:1. 2. takayukiryuu6893. Arimatsuyuki4. Jamie5.Namelist for Renai Rider:1.2. Me3. Arimatsuyuki4. Jamie5.Unconfirmed1. FantasyPS: Dancers are recommended to hype out by cosplaying there too so to encourage the AMCG culture during the ceremony. There is also 2 doujin booth slot (available to whoever wanted to get it) as accord to Rei's most latest email to me.If there is any inquiries, pls call Rei @ 012-2902272 and not ME for more detailed information
Posted ImagePosted Image

#2 Fantasy

Fantasy

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 266 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 06:15 PM

umm... i'm interested but can you put me as unconfirmed first?
:My Deviantart: << Yokoso!

#3 tsukushi

tsukushi

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 196 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 02:44 AM

maybe can... for renai

#4 Rayray0211

Rayray0211

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1416 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 03:15 AM

unconfirm for Hare Hare plz~~XD
Finding my Tokito-neko...have anybody see him wandered around??Team Himitsu~~XD~BANZAI~~~~Posted ImagePosted Image>cosplay<>deviantArt<>blogspot<

#5 takayukiryuu689

takayukiryuu689

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 857 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 12:45 AM

put me in unconfirm on hare hare yukai first cuz hv to see schedule~~do we have to cosplay our own costume or u guys provided??
FAte Stay Night Group Updated For ComiCFIesta10! List to cosplay 2010;Alter SaberKaitolist of cosplay 2011;Angel Beat-TKAr Tonelico 2-Croix BratelTTGL-KaminaVocaloid-KaitoKaichou wa maid-sama-Usui TakumiD.Grayman-Labi ver3

#6 Seadramon

Seadramon

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 06:08 PM

Updated 1st postPS: i'm in penang at the moment and the line is very @#$@# bad T_TAnyway.... ill post the schedules up soon, till then.. need to fix my line hereTakayukiryuu689>> Costumes are preferably will be your own costume ^_^ as accord to Rei
Posted ImagePosted Image

#7 takayukiryuu689

takayukiryuu689

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 857 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 09:37 AM

do we have to wear the costume from the series or from any anime??where is PJ hilton?? i'm not the person who walk around alot...sorry for to much question
FAte Stay Night Group Updated For ComiCFIesta10! List to cosplay 2010;Alter SaberKaitolist of cosplay 2011;Angel Beat-TKAr Tonelico 2-Croix BratelTTGL-KaminaVocaloid-KaitoKaichou wa maid-sama-Usui TakumiD.Grayman-Labi ver3

#8 Azreal

Azreal

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3679 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 12:20 AM

do I have to wear the costume for kyon or Itsuki if I join the hare hare?

#9 rei_lynn

rei_lynn

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 03:10 PM

Hihi minna-san...this Rei, OC for Junior Manga Challenge and overseeing the JMC Awards Ceremony!The event is at Armada Hotel, PJ, on the 21st of February 2009, 2pm.Firstly, domo arigatougozaimashita for supporting this performance! Also, domo domo domo to the Lead Performance Coordinator for helping to make this happen!To all participating dancers, please let me know immediately your names so that we can arrange for the refreshments and other goodies for your support, effort and participation!As for dress code, you are encouraged to wear your cosplay costumes. Just make sure that you are comfortable. this means, no Gundam inspired mobile suits or spiky armour from Lineage.For rehearsals, please arrange with your Lead Coordinator. All rehearsals are to conducted on 21st of February, SATURDAY, in which set-up time will begin at 11.30am.Please take note!Just some background information, the JMC Awards Ceremony is held to celebrate and award the winners of the manga competition held in 2008.It will be a special and memorable event, with a mini-bazaar, attended by the manga enthusiasts, the contestants, their parents and all their otaku supporters!Please do not mistaken Armada Hotel for PJ Hilton. But they are very nearby to one another!Any enquiries, please email rei_international@yahoo.com or 012 290 2272.Iro iro arigatougozaimashita~!
I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious. - Albert Einstein-

#10 Rayray0211

Rayray0211

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1416 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 04:22 PM

omg...i think i need to cancel for this cuz i hv a photoshoot on tat day...>.<'''gomen...
Finding my Tokito-neko...have anybody see him wandered around??Team Himitsu~~XD~BANZAI~~~~Posted ImagePosted Image>cosplay<>deviantArt<>blogspot<

#11 tsukushi

tsukushi

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 196 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 09:08 PM

rei - need to opt out.. so sorry.. I need to work on that day. cannot get out of it. Sorry!!!

#12 Seadramon

Seadramon

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 08:31 PM

Ill update the list again, and ill private msg those who are coming
Posted ImagePosted Image

#13 ficjiurago

ficjiurago

Veteran CFer

• Community Moderator
  • 542 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 05:33 PM

Since this event is over this topic will be closed.