Photo

Kay_R never stop posting XD XD

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
42 replies to this topic

#31 little_farrie

little_farrie

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 213 posts

Posted 28 November 2008 - 07:02 PM

for the 2nd pic, nope its not big.. just abit deformed(gomen)..and try looking for reference for her feet. U can take pics of your leg for reference if u want! xD i did thatkeep it up!
Posted Image

#32 RickyDemon

RickyDemon

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 928 posts

Posted 28 November 2008 - 07:08 PM

im with farrie XD

#33 Kay_R

Kay_R

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2247 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 09:52 AM

lolx XD..its ok..juz say anything wat ur think about my artworksyea..i always draw the face and forgot to practice the leg..so i think i should do wat u said..take pic of my own foot xD XD
*OUR FAMILY*SHATEIGASHIRA [KRISPY-DONO] ANIMARU-PUNCH NO GUMI![spoiler=]2009 cosplay plan :BLEACH-TAMA IN ACTION!!WARNING : NO BAKA OUJI AND HIS COMRADES ALLOWED![/spoiler]http://evender.deviantart.com/http://evender.blogspot.com/

#34 Killy

Killy

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 11:44 AM

Hallo.Im not too good myself but i'll comment if it can help u xDOk for the kagura pic, like u said urself, the head looks big ^_^ and i think u should make the legs longer? I think u can improve on the folds of the clothes (i need more practice here too xD)

#35 Kay_R

Kay_R

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2247 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 09:47 PM

POST 5Eve from BLACK CAT!~~ i still cant draw anything straight..always senget = ="i kno tat pose is weird XD[spoiler=]Posted Image[/spoiler]wanna colour it for me? XD
*OUR FAMILY*SHATEIGASHIRA [KRISPY-DONO] ANIMARU-PUNCH NO GUMI![spoiler=]2009 cosplay plan :BLEACH-TAMA IN ACTION!!WARNING : NO BAKA OUJI AND HIS COMRADES ALLOWED![/spoiler]http://evender.deviantart.com/http://evender.blogspot.com/

#36 miyuki.sadako

miyuki.sadako

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4025 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 09:50 PM

nice..I like the expression of the character..she looks devious.. eheee~yea, her arms hand looks kinda awkward, but i salute you because your art is very clean and smart~ahaa XD4th post>> i love shinpachi's face..lol but I can also see you want to draw a lot of characters, but then makin lama u draw it seems like you cant keep the consistency.. does that make sense to you?? XP
Posted Image

#37 Cube_of_Soy

Cube_of_Soy

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 12:33 AM

omg.. mouse. dats really good for a mouse!.. ur hand control must be really good.. i know how it feels. i dun have a tablet too... nvrmind tho.. i love traditional art more..
This weekend, let's go to Taylor's Asaban Festival Omatsuri!!! whEEeeee!Posted Image

#38 Chimera X

Chimera X

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1994 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 09:02 PM

Wait!Hold On!!You seriously used a mouse for those!!OMG you're freaking talented.I can't even draw well using mouse,let alone paint.>.<
For the Demon I once was,For the Darkness of my soul,and for the heart which i had longed for,I will,be right back~

#39 eXodes

eXodes

hipster–in–denial

• Members
  • Pip
  • 533 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 03:59 PM

Nice art. I wish I could. But nah, Imma a mathematical genetic, which really sucks at drawing. Even a simple draw. *sigh*@Chimera: Why dont buy her a tablet?
This line proves that you're lifeless.

#40 minorabbit

minorabbit

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 08:12 PM

your art is so cute!! i have no right to critique erm my advise will be...mayb get a tablet? 8D

#41 yoko-chan

yoko-chan

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1669 posts

Posted 14 August 2010 - 10:26 PM

wow... you draw fingers nicely. XD I agree with minorabbit!!! GO GET A TABLET. The cheapest you can get could be around RM180-200. =D
Posted ImagePosted Image

#42 psdbarbosa

psdbarbosa

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 05:36 PM

oh my oh my! we're the same age! and you have deviantart too! 8D some nice sketches u have there! woah, you use mouse to draw... power larh you! your finger tak sakit after that kah? D8

#43 psdbarbosa

psdbarbosa

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 05:37 PM

Im going to require a sig with Orihime...and Ulq...Is there a club for him