Photo

Lil' Farrie's Holiday [S]craps

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
51 replies to this topic

#31 willybudds

willybudds

Junior CG artist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 650 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 05:25 PM

i hate uuuu

#32 NaD

NaD

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 78 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 11:05 PM

heyy niceeee 8D love ur pencil work XD ur inking is clean too! nice job!
Posted Image

#33 little_farrie

little_farrie

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 213 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 09:50 PM

willy buds>> dont hate meeeeee.. this is very old punya works*runs*NaD>> OAO" thank you!
Posted Image

#34 silvennia

silvennia

The Lurking Daydreamer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 795 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 08:18 PM

love your works so far. your inking is really neat :)i lol-ed at that line too in the colored picture hahahahaha..feels somewhat related to the picture you draw too ^_^

*~*~Always believe in yourself~*~*

[T] @silvennia [IG] @silvennia [B] www.silvennia.com 

#35 little_farrie

little_farrie

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 213 posts

Posted 30 January 2009 - 12:08 AM

Yeah! Thank you Kotex notebook!! x3 lol
Posted Image

#36 Openlor

Openlor

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 63 posts

Posted 30 January 2009 - 11:03 PM

I unnoe SAi D:how'd u mix the colour?

#37 little_farrie

little_farrie

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 213 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 11:25 PM

openlor>> I just main-main find the brush. Some brush can mix with other colours while some cannot.
Posted Image

#38 willybudds

willybudds

Junior CG artist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 650 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 09:48 PM

farrie... too pro ='

#39 Naoko Kensaku

Naoko Kensaku

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1212 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 11:11 PM

This is my fave piece so far: http://i327.photobuc... ... e/pic1.jpgI love the pencilling here. Keep it up! I look forward to buying your artwork one day. :)

geminianeyes.gif?w=1&c=1&bb=lwZV95ca5c54c4dc6878ac825e926e033ce4.jpg

#40 nakamura_kun

nakamura_kun

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 108 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 10:10 PM

nice work here,i love it! which CG software do u use to colour your art? =D omg,i feel like plugging up my tablet again & give it a go at colouring my art!~ 8D

#41 DreamWalker

DreamWalker

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 683 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 11:03 PM

Hi hi xDWowww.... u can use adobe photoshop *admires*I'm a total noob abt photoshopI juz know to edit pics there :/
Dreams do not vanish, so long as man do not abadon them. + DreamWalker's Sanctuary +.: DA

#42 little_farrie

little_farrie

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 213 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 12:41 PM

Naoko >> *bowsbows* thank you so much! I hope to sell my works at an anime event one day! but i'm starting small by selling these pencil works at my school festival! B)Nakamura >> uwaah.. i'm very happy that i've made you feel to use your tablet again! ^^DreamWalker >> hi~ I've been using it for more than a year now so i know my way round~ thanks so much!Back to this thread! Hi people! I havent been drawing lately because of schoolworks, activities and the thought of this is my last year in school >.< Is this what they call Art Block? OAO"but i drew something on my test paper xD[spoiler=]Posted Image[/spoiler]Anyways, I've finished my first exam of the year and i really really wanted to finish some of my progressing drawings. So far, i've done one~If you watch vocaloids songs like me on youtube.. then you would know who are these two characters nya?Posted ImageThis is where your eyes bleed. YOU have been warned.tee-hee just showing one of my i-think-i'm-not-gonna-finish-this drawingsReith and Calintz!! :P[spoiler=]Posted Image[/spoiler]Drawing of Crappy-ness![spoiler=]Posted Image[/spoiler]..and have you guys played "Brave Fencer Musashi" PS1 before? The hero is so cute![spoiler=]Posted Image[/spoiler]I..I think my drawings are crapbut I'll still draw~
Posted Image

#43 Firnheledien

Firnheledien

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 540 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 05:47 PM

I like the Vocaloid picture the best! The witchy-looking girl in the background is very well-drawn and your shading is clean and efficient. Just that the guy on the left has a very odd-looking face to me (it doesn't look as natural as the girl's on the right). Are you a left-hander?

#44 Fishie-chan

Fishie-chan

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 107 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 01:22 PM

*drops dead* I look thru all 3 pages of ur thread and i must say, you are relli talented naa... U definitely improve from page 1 to page 3 XDD I like the Volacoid pic! Its very creative the way u draw the old woman there and the bg is very precised and nice.Reith and Calintz; Very nice body posture. I like the way u colour Reith (or is it Calintz? :3) Very brilliant, bright colours. Very attractive^^Colour the eyes!!! X3Ur 'Drawing of Crappiness' still okay lerr. i like the gloomy effect around her. The pink ribbon very cute oso :3Musashi sounds very familiar~~~ *shot* XDD Very clean and cute chibi^^

#45 little_farrie

little_farrie

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 213 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 05:44 PM

Firn >> ah, i made Len(the guy)'s face braver than his sister. Is it unnatural? D: oh, and i'm not a left-hander. :)Fishie-chan(haha cute name) >> uwaah.. thank you for taking up your time to look here.*bows* Reith and Calintz if from a RPG game "Magna Carta". The eyes?? wait till i have nothing else to colour..OTLlol i didn't draw Musashi in chibi form!! He is a kid!!(i was shock too!) and yes, he is cuuute!! xD
Posted Image

#46 Fishie-chan

Fishie-chan

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 107 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 11:09 PM

o.O! Urs is a cute name too =^^= Aww.. Colour the eyes already!! >w< And You is welcome^^ *bows* O.O!! It wasnt chibi?! Ack! Lmao. Gomen gomen! I din knw >_< <

#47 little_farrie

little_farrie

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 213 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 12:17 AM

Pencil drawings~~~My friends and I were drawing our man-self. And this is what i drew..Posted ImageRemember my OP for my crappy comic, Purple? Here's one of the page!! :DPosted Imageand.. a short comic about when i have my very first glassesPosted ImageLet's add some coloured pics~[spoiler=]Posted Image[/spoiler]
Posted Image

#48 willybudds

willybudds

Junior CG artist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 650 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 01:43 PM

i tot u were....far..farr..away.. whee~~~~

#49 hell angel

hell angel

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 790 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 05:55 PM

hmm, you have the potential to do a good action manga.........ok, let's put the encouraging bullshits aside,take note that your lineworks are too soft or you didn't adjust the brightness enoughwhen people want to see blood, they want to see plain black blood, not bloods that sparks, fill up the blanks please.and what is he stabbing and blowing? void? or is it his hand is going kaboom!!? there's the smoke part(I know it suppose to be some sort of aura), then kaboom!
[spoiler=]Posted Image[/spoiler]Night Maiden

#50 Heaven Devil

Heaven Devil

Lifeless CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7444 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 10:37 AM

naish work but some proportion problem?nyway..practice make perfect =)
Traum bleiben als Traum,es wird nur ein Traum,es sei denn,es kann Wirklichkeit werden~*when there's no more area for spammers to survive**spammers can rest~ XD*

#51 little_farrie

little_farrie

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 213 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 04:46 PM

SPM is over and I have plenty of time in my pocket~~I haven't been posting here for such a long time! I hope you guys would still look at my works.. *bows*[spoiler=]Posted Imagestep-by-step on how i paint[/spoiler]1 paged comic[spoiler=]Posted ImageI did this after reading a scene in a classic book called Little Women. I liked the scene and made it into a 1 paged comic. teeheeThe boy's name is Laurie and the girl's name is Jo(short for Josephine).[/spoiler]My eldest cousin got married recently and asked me to illustrate for her wedding invitations~[spoiler=]Posted Image[/spoiler](old)pencil drawingPosted Imageshe looks so stiff.. bleh
Posted Image

#52 Openlor

Openlor

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 63 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 01:11 PM

kecoh ah little tak post dah! >:C