Photo

[Announcement] Unscheduled Downtime

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 edo

edo

Administrator

• Administrator
  • 1051 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 08:56 PM

Due to unforeseen problem caused by server timeout during software update, edo successfully killed the forum and spend the last 3 days trying to revive forum. Unfortunately due to his day job intense workload, the progress has been crawling slow T_T. I humbly apologize for that. The forum is now restored with backup created on 23/1/2011, hence some newer post might be missing.Due to the rushed update, the previous forum theme is no longer compatible with the current forum version, and I had to force this beta skin to be the default theme. Yes, there's a lot of creases that need to be ironed out since this theme is only projected to be launched on April. Yeap, I completely noticed the disappearance of "Quick Reply". I will try to patch up the modifications as soon as possible./looks at pile of work in the office.Yes, as soon as possible =_=;;Sorry for the inconvenience caused. And sorry for the "meh"ness of the new layout, if you missed the old layout.UPDATE : 27/1/2011 2amQuick Reply added.UPDATE : 27/1/2011 10.18amSpoiler Tags fixed.UPDATE : 29/1/2011Spoiler Tags are now collapsible.love,edoGuy who killed the forum.
You've wasted 3 seconds of your life by reading this line

#2 AkikoWolf

AkikoWolf

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1533 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 01:22 AM

thank you for the hard work~ don't worry about the slight delay, i appreciate the work that you guys put in for the forum!i don't mind about the missing "quick reply" but i do miss the "go to last read post" button. now when i click the topic link, i go straight to the newest page. ;_;i like the new layout. keep up the good work~! <3

#3 edo

edo

Administrator

• Administrator
  • 1051 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 01:57 AM

Update:Quick Reply added. It's a lot more convenient to spam now. XD

#4 edo

edo

Administrator

• Administrator
  • 1051 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 10:17 AM

Update:Spoiler Tags are now functioning again.

#5 edo

edo

Administrator

• Administrator
  • 1051 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 01:27 AM

Update:Spoiler Tags are now collapsible, as usual.