Photo

Tarot Card Illustration Challenge!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
26 replies to this topic

#1 9gems

9gems

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1394 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 10:09 PM

Hi there ppl.I got a challenge for you guys!Let's make a whole set of Tarot Cards, made by hand from you! It's really not my idea but it will be good if I make this challenge to see how creative you can make a tarot card. © to Crest07 for the idea.(it was a long time ago akshully, but it sparks back into my mind)(Oh yes Mods please close the thread if you think THIS IS A BAD IDEA or ETC.)Here is the rules.

1. Each person are allowed to make 5 cards, tops.2. No hentai, gl, bl, yaoi, yuri and the LALALA.3. Post the link of your submission(s) here in this thread.4. Your submission will be a collection of a tarot card album i will make and who knows, I MIGHT PRINT IS AS A CARD DECK AND GIVE IT TO YOU AS A GIFT FOR PARTICIPATING.

Here's a list of Tarot cards, please book your card-to-draw before it's too late XDMAJOR ARCANA[ Fool ] FalseHero[ Magician ] snowangell88[ High Priestess ] toushirou10[ Empress ] FalseHero[ Emperor ] Jlene[ Hierophant ] toushirou10[ Lovers ] Jlene[ Chariot ] Pepper[ Strength ] [ Hermit ] toushirou10[ Wheel of Fortune ] [ Justice ] toushirou10[ Hanged Man ] Onewinged[ Death ] FalseHero[ Temperance ] Onewinged[ Devil ] snowangell88[ Tower ] Pepper[ Star ] Pepper[ Moon ] snowangell88[ Sun ] snowangell88[ Judgement ] saRay[ World ] saRayWANDS[ Ace of Wands ] YuanCross[ 2 of Wands ] [ 3 of Wands ] [ 4 of Wands ] [ 5 of Wands ] [ 6 of Wands ] [ 7 of Wands ] [ 8 of Wands ] [ 9 of Wands ] [ 10 of Wands ] [ Page of Wands ] YuanCross[ Knight of Wands ] YuanCross[ Queen of Wands ] YuanCross[ King of Wands ] YuanCrossCUPS[ Ace of Cups ] [ 2 of Cups ] [ 3 of Cups ] [ 4 of Cups ] [ 5 of Cups ] [ 6 of Cups ] [ 7 of Cups ] [ 8 of Cups ] [ 9 of Cups ] [ 10 of Cups ] [ Page of Cups ] [ Knight of Cups ] Onewinged[ Queen of Cups ] Onewinged[ King of Cups ]SWORDS[ Ace of Sword ] [ 2 of Sword ] [ 3 of Sword ] [ 4 of Sword ] [ 5 of Sword ] [ 6 of Sword ] [ 7 of Sword ] Pepper[ 8 of Sword ] [ 9 of Sword ] [ 10 of Sword ] [ Page of Sword ] [ Knight of Sword ] FalseHero[ Queen of Sword ] FalseHero[ King of Sword ] PepperPENTACLES[ Ace of Pentacle ] [ 2 of Pentacle ] [ 3 of Pentacle ] [ 4 of Pentacle ] [ 5 of Pentacle ] [ 6 of Pentacle ] [ 7 of Pentacle ] [ 8 of Pentacle ] [ 9 of Pentacle ] [ 10 of Pentacle ] [ Page of Pentacle ] [ Knight of Pentacle ] [ Queen of Pentacle ] [ King of Pentacle ]REFERENCES >> http://www.learntarot.com/cards.htmGOOD LUCK!-9gems
Devart • facebookYeay no longer PURPLE PEOPLE~ AYAM FREE~2010 - Touhou - Absolute Obedience - Zack Fair - 2010

#2 snowangell88

snowangell88

Gamer Chick

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1090 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 10:58 PM

i wan iwancan i take the magician , devil , moon & sun

:heart:  :angel: :heart:

#3 FalseHero

FalseHero

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2089 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 11:19 PM

I'll do~-Fool-Empress-Death-Queen of Sword-Knight of Sword

I and the public knowWhat all schoolchildren learn,Those to whom evil is doneDo evil in return.

Sound of Fanatism | Me DA | September 1st, 1939 | N'AFI

#4 saRay

saRay

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 09:13 AM

oohh...I wan judgment and the world
site : http://hollowsaray.deviantart.comStigmata Stories: Digital Dream Saga (tentative) http://yumeisdream.blogspot.com/ (online novel.comment and actually change the story)*no siggy yet,be patient ne?

#5 saRay

saRay

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 09:16 AM

oohh...I wan judgment and the world
site : http://hollowsaray.deviantart.comStigmata Stories: Digital Dream Saga (tentative) http://yumeisdream.blogspot.com/ (online novel.comment and actually change the story)*no siggy yet,be patient ne?

#6 YuanCross

YuanCross

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 632 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 04:54 PM

Ace, Page, King, Knight & Queen of wands pls, thank u...^^
:+:Some people believed that the future has been written since the begining of time:+::+: Others believed that we have the power to change our destiny:+::+:How about you...?:+:JOIN NOW: .hack//G.U. group for year 2011!!!!!!!!!

#7 9gems

9gems

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1394 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 04:58 PM

updated. You can start your creativeness nao XD
Devart • facebookYeay no longer PURPLE PEOPLE~ AYAM FREE~2010 - Touhou - Absolute Obedience - Zack Fair - 2010

#8 saRay

saRay

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 08:27 PM

Q:Shud I make it super-cute style like fate Tiger Colosseum cards or dark/gothic theme?also,can I have a sample of the frame?

#9 9gems

9gems

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1394 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 09:03 PM

Anything as long as it represents your creativeness

#10 Jlene

Jlene

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 21 October 2008 - 12:01 AM

emperorrrr plss ;D
.('__,`)<[DA.]. [TE.]. _ _| Hey you, poke me tummy will ya?

#11 9gems

9gems

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1394 posts

Posted 21 October 2008 - 09:10 AM

Jlene >> booked for ya!

#12 Pepper

Pepper

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 21 October 2008 - 11:25 AM

give me the chariotthe towerthe Star7 SwordKing of Sword

#13 Jlene

Jlene

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 10:11 PM

and lovers please!! XDD:;
.('__,`)<[DA.]. [TE.]. _ _| Hey you, poke me tummy will ya?

#14 9gems

9gems

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1394 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 09:13 AM

booked for both of ya pepper and JL.

#15 OneWinged

OneWinged

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 307 posts

Posted 27 December 2008 - 01:51 PM

sounds fun! I want to do the Hanged Man, Temperance, Queen of Cups & King of Cups
my sephy got objected by Edgey~~~Posted ImageDeviantart- DreamTeam - LifeJournal

#16 toushirou10

toushirou10

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 106 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 10:08 PM

Intresting~~but seems like this topic didn't update few months ago*bump*~Can I join now?I will do the Hierophant, Justice, High Priestess and Hermit

#17 9gems

9gems

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1394 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 10:04 PM

thanks for the bump!Updated for onewinged an toushirou.

#18 DelacroixHikaru

DelacroixHikaru

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 900 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 06:54 PM

9gems => can I have Page of Sword, Page of Pentacle, Knight of Pentacle, Queen of Pentacle and King of Pentacle?? When is the due date for submissions???.........

#19 Sage

Sage

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 72 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 12:05 PM

I'll take Ace,2,3,4 and 5 of swords please.
Posted Imagestoke a fire as hot as the sun,and you'll get steel as hard as diamonds;if you forge a weapon of a heart so pure,you'll end up with the most powerful weapon in the world---love....

#20 Fishie-chan

Fishie-chan

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 107 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 10:32 PM

Can I have the Ace of Cups and Queen of Pentacles??? Give me sumthing to do =___= Plz and Thanks^^Tho, when is the due date??

#21 ziyu

ziyu

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 05:16 PM

Is this competition still valid??If got, I would like to take MAJOR ARCANA : strength card .and could topic starter pls include the due date/deadline pls???We would like to know abt it. And additional information abt the details of artwork,size, any format( like border) of the artwork would be better.Juz a suggestion.Thxs

#22 SunAndClouds

SunAndClouds

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 04:42 PM

Aha~ i wanna do Ace of Pentacle =)

#23 Animetor_Lily

Animetor_Lily

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 07:58 AM

Ahaha~~ I thought this sounded familiar.. xDD <3

#24 Heaeth

Heaeth

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 236 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 12:13 AM

Give me the Strength pls~ ><

#25 TeddyTales

TeddyTales

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 325 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 02:48 PM

I want the Lovers and High P)riestess n_n
Posted ImageInterested in: Anime♥Manga♥Cosplay♥EGL♥Miniature Collectibles♥Gundam♥[spoiler=Cosplay Plan]- Grell Sutcliff (Kuroshitsuji)- Madam Red (Kuroshitsuji)[/spoiler]

#26 takayukiryuu689

takayukiryuu689

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 857 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 11:23 AM

is this is on???
FAte Stay Night Group Updated For ComiCFIesta10! List to cosplay 2010;Alter SaberKaitolist of cosplay 2011;Angel Beat-TKAr Tonelico 2-Croix BratelTTGL-KaminaVocaloid-KaitoKaichou wa maid-sama-Usui TakumiD.Grayman-Labi ver3

#27 heyjean

heyjean

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 04:08 PM

i do like Knight of Cups,LOL~
Posted Imagehttp://www.cosplayshow.com/god helps men,men help themselves/