Photo

SINNER's SANCTUARY

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
11 replies to this topic

#1 FalseHero

FalseHero

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2089 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 04:14 PM

I'm not very good (for someone who has been drawing all his life so far XD)But I'm trying to improve~ So please help me~~[spoiler=]Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image[/spoiler]Old , older and very old XD[spoiler=]Posted Image[/spoiler]Kinda old too but~ *sigh* nevermind...Don't have mush time to draw lately due to SPM but I'll try putting up some new thing later~

I and the public knowWhat all schoolchildren learn,Those to whom evil is doneDo evil in return.

Sound of Fanatism | Me DA | September 1st, 1939 | N'AFI

#2 Matsuo Kumiko

Matsuo Kumiko

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1927 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 06:07 PM

Etho... First things first... You do notice that you posted this thread twice? ^^'''Okay! *cracks fingers* Time to get down to business...1st spoiler, second pic > The guy's face is not right... Well... Maybe it's your style to draw long faces, but then the eye that cannot be seen, is not in the right place, there are some sites which provide information on how to draw faces, in side view, full view and even 3/4 view ^^ I think we could still see the eye in this point of view. His body is a little bit too thin, a little more wider would do ^^ His hair seems stiff, should let hairs flow~Etho... That's all I can say for now ^^'''Sorry if I was overly straight foward ^^'''Gambatte in your SPM and your drawings =]

#3 Kou

Kou

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 12:30 AM

i like the kamen rider V3 view :'DDD but i think can be better :'DDDDand the 1st spoiler 3rd pic details i likes :'DDDand the 2nd spoiler i likes ur concept. :'DD FIGHT FOR IMPROVEMENT

#4 snowangell88

snowangell88

Gamer Chick

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1090 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 09:03 PM

ooh ooh ooh..i like the top third..very neat..i like that

:heart:  :angel: :heart:

#5 FalseHero

FalseHero

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2089 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 05:30 PM

[spoiler=]Posted Image[/spoiler]^ The one I did for the tarot art challenge~ But *sigh* maybe I'll have to redo this~ dunno~~

I and the public knowWhat all schoolchildren learn,Those to whom evil is doneDo evil in return.

#6 little_farrie

little_farrie

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 213 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 05:50 PM

Oooh.. me likey the joker with rose~~ <3
Posted Image

#7 FalseHero

FalseHero

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2089 posts

Posted 15 November 2008 - 03:00 PM

Yaay~~ *energetic*I finally got some free time to draw~ (In between SPM )Now~[spoiler=]Posted Image^ Damn, that left hand~~[/spoiler]

#8 snowangell88

snowangell88

Gamer Chick

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1090 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 01:30 PM

dun worry...you can still work on it ^^

:heart:  :angel: :heart:

#9 FalseHero

FalseHero

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2089 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 01:08 PM

Some quick ones~ XD[spoiler=]Doujin project~ Still raw and changes are to be made~Posted ImagePosted ImageForgot to edit the word on the last panel of the first page~ Sorry~[/spoiler][spoiler=]ALL HAIL KAMINA-SAMA!! XDPosted ImageI think a V-shaped guitar ish very Kamina-like! Very manly!! XDXDXD[/spoiler][spoiler=]Practice on backgrounds~ It really has been some times since I draw backgrounds~Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image[/spoiler]

#10 Fishie-chan

Fishie-chan

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 107 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 12:37 PM

I gree! Ur BG is reli nice. Got angles and stuffs. Relli good.

#11 kumaTARO

kumaTARO

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 246 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 12:27 AM

I <3 your backgrounds!!!!!!!!!!!! Beautiful.
Posted ImageマシュマロIはたくさん好む!

#12 FalseHero

FalseHero

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2089 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 02:55 PM

kumaTARO & Fishie-chan : Thanks^^Well, actually~ [spoiler=]I can't color! I don't know how to!! TT^TTPosted ImageSucks~[/spoiler]