Photo

Fairy Tail

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
26 replies to this topic

#1 VulpineNinja

VulpineNinja

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 202 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 12:41 PM

manga by Hiro Mashima.Fairy Tail is a mage guild. They accept different kind of missions to get rewards.. blablabla.. well, read the manga. Is very entertaining.latest chapter, chap 104.[spoiler=]Gazille and Lluvia officially joined Fairy Tail... never tot Gazille can be like that XD[/spoiler]

#2 OneWinged

OneWinged

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 307 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 08:14 AM

huh??? Well, I missed most of Fairy tail's chapter.. I'll return after my major finished & DL fairy tale *scribble that on "after major" list*
my sephy got objected by Edgey~~~Posted ImageDeviantart- DreamTeam - LifeJournal

#3 korichan

korichan

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 02:17 PM

Fairy Tail and Rave are by the same manga ka yea? The style is so much like One Piece! and I heard it's because Hiro Mashima admires One Piece... is it true? lolz...

#4 OneWinged

OneWinged

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 307 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 07:40 PM

korichan>>> yup they are of the same mangaka. Err I'm not sure abt the admiring part but he, along with One Piece mangaka & Shaman King mangaka are the pupil of Rurouni Kenshin (Nobuhiro Watsuki-sensei). Notice the BG of the mangas are almost similar in style with RK & Busou Renkin
my sephy got objected by Edgey~~~Posted ImageDeviantart- DreamTeam - LifeJournal

#5 hell angel

hell angel

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 790 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 09:00 PM

It was kinda interesting, but the dragon fella is starting to get overpowered that I dun like the point...hope it doesn't goes like protagonist beats a strong antagonist and a stronger appears, the antagonist keep getting stronger until the point that you can't boost both the antagonists' and the protagonists' power anymore or else their fight will break the whole worldkorichan<< I dun think One Piece is his reference, he has been using the similar style since Rave[spoiler=]I kinda loled when I see the fairy tail's rival guild leader, looks like the author watched "V for Vendetta"[/spoiler]
[spoiler=]Posted Image[/spoiler]Night Maiden

#6 VulpineNinja

VulpineNinja

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 202 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 11:12 AM

korichan>> yeap, Hiro Mashima and Eichiro Oda were Nobuhiro Watsuki's helpers before. That's why their styles look almost similar. But their sensei's artwork still rawks moar... XDhellie>> yea i don't want it to become like another DBZ. Natsu needs his limit as well. but then Erza is stonger (she got rank S oredi)Speaking of them... i root for Natsu x Erza. I just love seeing them together. Lucy seems like a 3rd wheel lol.

#7 gundam_sniper

gundam_sniper

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 150 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 08:50 AM

another mishima-sensei manga!one of my favourite.funny,entertaining,action-packed.love the fairy-tail's guild master. XDXD
see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil

#8 VulpineNinja

VulpineNinja

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 202 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 05:49 PM

chap 106 is up.Luxus & bodyguards appear...

#9 hreaper

hreaper

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 454 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 06:33 PM

[quote name='"VulpineNinja"]korichan>> yeap' date=' Hiro Mashima and Eichiro Oda were Nobuhiro Watsuki's helpers before. That's why their styles look almost similar. But their sensei's artwork still rawks moar... XD[/quote']Err... actually, Eiichiro Oda used to be the assistant of Nobuhiro Watsuki (Kenshin) along with Hiroyuki Takei (Shaman King).Hiro Mashima is influenced by Eiichiro Oda's art style.His Rave story was pretty... meh.Fairy Tail, however is a lot better. But I feel that its a bit directionless as the stories go all over the place. There doesn't seem to be many "main" story plots anywhere. And the small stories themselves somehow doesn't feel fulfilling. It's like he's rushing through each sub plot.I feel like I'm in a car with a person driving very very fast but he's not telling me where we're going.
Death once had a near-Chuck-Norris experience.hreaper@Blogspot - Real War Machine Suit

#10 VulpineNinja

VulpineNinja

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 202 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 11:41 PM

there IS a main story plot. but the good guys don't see it. Cos they're more like, moving on with life lalala~In the mangas reality, Lord Zeref is going to be revived. We see more of the villain's goal here, without the good guys knowing what is going on. So in the end their motive will be to stop or defeat Zeref.hmm when you see it this way... it's nice to see some difference between other stories. :3

#11 hell angel

hell angel

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 790 posts

Posted 31 October 2008 - 10:55 PM

I think hreaper meant is the characters don't really have a clear goal, or rather there isn't much clear sign or clues for the main goalit might be good that the story is not restrain by the main goalbut it also meant there's a long long long long way to go till the author's desired ending(more like... as long as it sells, new episodes and new enemies will appear) and it is not a good sign; and if something went wrong like it doesn't gain that much attention anymore, you will see Salamander pops out of nowhere, claiming that the dragons wanted to "cleanse" the world, then the Fairy Tail fight against the dragons then *InsertPossibleEnding*
[spoiler=]Posted Image[/spoiler]Night Maiden

#12 flame13th

flame13th

Time Lord

• Members
  • Pip
  • 580 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 05:54 PM

Natsu Vs. Luxus.Erza is confident that Natsu will be able to bring Luxus down. Not to mention that she's feel grateful when Natsu saved his life and promised that she'll come back alive after she had destroyed the Hall of Thunder because she cherished the life that Natsu had saved.

"He's like fire and ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun. He's ancient and forever. He burns at the center of time and he can see the turn of the universe. And... he's wonderful."

tmurd8ii4.png

#13 DeidaraGS

DeidaraGS

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1849 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 06:53 PM

Mistgun's reveal was such a fake out.>/Gerard indeed.
Posted ImageCheck out my cosplay pics at my Devart!http://deidarags.deviantart.com/

#14 flame13th

flame13th

Time Lord

• Members
  • Pip
  • 580 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 07:13 PM

I don't think he is Gerard. His face looks calm than Gerard.

"He's like fire and ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun. He's ancient and forever. He burns at the center of time and he can see the turn of the universe. And... he's wonderful."

tmurd8ii4.png

#15 Kilmasis Arcanium

Kilmasis Arcanium

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 252 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 01:36 PM

Gerard said he has a twin rite? He's probably Gerard's twin or other half.Or maybe when the original Gerard was turned evil by that old wizard thing, Gerard's good/innocence was knocked out, turning it into a strange Good/Evil twin syndrome, where the evil Gerard was controlled by the old wizard while the good Gerard ran away to become Mistgun, because he could not face Erza again due to his wrong decision, but still wanted to watch over her thus becoming Mistgun and entering Fairytail as well.Too many possibilities @_@
Posted Image

#16 flame13th

flame13th

Time Lord

• Members
  • Pip
  • 580 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 01:57 PM

But I really love Natsu x Erza pairing.

tmurd8ii4.png

#17 inreality

inreality

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 103 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 01:58 PM

I'm also surprised that Mistgun looks like Gerard as shown in the latest chapter.

#18 tsubasafan

tsubasafan

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 433 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 11:41 AM

wao....gazille really made me thought he'll betray fairy tail! o.O
Posted Image Posted Image

#19 flame13th

flame13th

Time Lord

• Members
  • Pip
  • 580 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 05:37 PM

Fairy Tail form an alliance with other guilds to bring down the Dark Guilds.

tmurd8ii4.png

#20 Bellenym77

Bellenym77

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 147 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 05:48 PM

Now that gerad really appeared, makes me wonders who is mist gun ( who looks like him)

#21 ficjiurago

ficjiurago

Veteran CFer

• Community Moderator
  • 542 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 10:29 PM

Yay...They made it to an anime series! I'm watching

#22 flame13th

flame13th

Time Lord

• Members
  • Pip
  • 580 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 07:53 AM

Natsu has invoke the Dragon Force mode.

tmurd8ii4.png

#23 Kilmasis Arcanium

Kilmasis Arcanium

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 252 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 04:36 AM

well mistgun IS gerard's twin brother. Since he's never been in touch with the rest of the guild, there's a chance he might masquerade as gerard and get him free instead and trade places.Then again, I'm thinking too far. :D
Posted Image

#24 kikuzakura

kikuzakura

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 656 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 02:20 AM

just a shoutoutI LOVE GREY X LLUVIA!!! KAWAII!!!!!!
Love the Lord your God, and love others as you love yourself! Together, lets make this world a better place! ^w^GAMP is finally over! Now can finally sleep in peace!!! XXXD THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYBODY!!!! XXD

#25 Chikoness

Chikoness

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1691 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 06:34 PM

Lluvia/Juvia annoys me. <_>I prefer a triangle love between grey, lucy and natsu 8DI hope they do save Gerald one way or another. D:
Posted ImageNow visit me on my blog!GIRLS ARE NOW FOCUSING...Embodiment of Scarlet DevilKoumajou Densetsu Scarlet SymphonyHellsingFairy Tail

#26 flame13th

flame13th

Time Lord

• Members
  • Pip
  • 580 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 11:09 PM

I prefer love triangle of Natsu x Erza x Gerard.Suddenly Mistgun comes into the picture. lol

tmurd8ii4.png

#27 kamenazimV3

kamenazimV3

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 11:43 PM

Isn't Mistgun Gerard's twin?
Daffodil Academy Student DetailsCharacter Name: Kazikirin Noir Year/Class: 4-A Club/Societies: American Football, Shooting ClubSkills/Weakness: Henshin into Kamen Rider NeoX, Animal Companion, Eagle Eyes, Able to make Rage faces.anything spicy, perfume, death.Inventory: Kamen Rider NeoX henshin belt, M-37 Ithaca, ItemPadPVP Mode: OFF