Photo

Alter Ego Challenge!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
24 replies to this topic

#1 OneWinged

OneWinged

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 307 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 03:51 PM

Let the challenge begin!This is the continuity thread from the older thread & Vulpine has given me the permission to reopen this. & since I happen to save some of the AE related things into my Compie-kun, I will upload those AE later into a photobucket account & you could identify them ^^*edit : here's the photobucket. linkBe aware that not all that I have & still scavenger hunting them in my Compie-kun, Lappie-kun & Kuro-yan (HDD)...Simple rules!1. Create your own alter ego!2. Upload your alter-ego pic! (keep it to viewable size of the forum)3. Provide these infoName:AE Name:Age: (Skip this if you don't want to)Class: (summoner, warrior, ninja, sorcerer etc)Appearance: (Hair colour, eye colour etc)Background story: (what is the character's background, why liddat etc etc)Speciality: (special moves or ability eg Potion maker/Seller etc)Trivia: (whatever)Optional - cross gender AE oso accepted.From time to time there will be a specific theme or condition in the challenge but for now, the challenge is focusing on creating the AE first (since the old thread cannot be retrieve back)Here's mineYue Ki Mie[spoiler=]Posted Image[/spoiler] Details[spoiler=]Posted Image[/spoiler]Name: OneWingedAE Name: Yue Ki Mie (corrupted Teria version)Age: A secret *grin*Class: Warrior SummonerAppearance: Brown long hair, brown eyes (default), serpert gold eye on right eye (Teria mode), wing tattoo on her shoulders - demon wing on left, angel wing on right.Background story: She is one of the survivor of the summoner's tribe & has a twin sister, Yue Ki Ai. In Summoner's Tribe, twins are sacred & often their power were powerful. Because she has a twin, she possess enough power to become a hybrid summoner, in Yue Ki Mie's case, she chose the Warrior class. On the downside, her summoning ability is quite suppressed than her twin.Due to circumstances, the Summoner's Tribe has been destroyed & both twin, Yue Ki Mie & Ai are the only survivors. Ai suffers PTD & become withdrawn. To make her sister happy, Mie sacrifices her body & power to generate Light & Dark, even that she can only generate the chibi version of Light & Dark. By Hemmy (Heimdall) bracelet on her wrists, Mie's body turned to 5-7 years old & looked like that since.Little that Yue Ki Mie know; she is the direct descendant of Lady Teria-the creator of Gaia & Terra, & she is the vessel for Teria's rebirth. Hemmy's bracelets function to suppress Teria but due to the interference by the Valkyries, Mie was forcefully matured & Teria emerged from her...Speciality: Her weapon is a multi blade weapon, it changes to her desire. So far there are 10 weapons. Her eye colour also changes to the difficulty of the summon; brown, red, blue, silver, gold. As Teria mode, all remain the same, except her right eye is permanently serpent gold, the mark of the corrupted Teria.Trivia: She loves chasing bishies~ :D even in cross gender mode~Cross gender version[spoiler=]Posted Image[/spoiler]keep on rollin'!
my sephy got objected by Edgey~~~Posted ImageDeviantart- DreamTeam - LifeJournal

#2 VulpineNinja

VulpineNinja

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 202 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 03:35 PM

I'll tell you what rules to add if i remember what they are XD;

#3 OneWinged

OneWinged

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 307 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 07:01 AM

ok~! get back on ya
my sephy got objected by Edgey~~~Posted ImageDeviantart- DreamTeam - LifeJournal

#4 HonooNoKarite

HonooNoKarite

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 640 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 02:05 PM

.... Following an "organization" of my AE's plans (wah even AEs got organizations LOL) someone went ahead before the others (which I will work on later)[spoiler=Details]Name: (... do I really have to put my name even though there's my post?) HonooNoKariteAE Name: Pit Viper (codename), Diamondback (nickname), real name unknown. Or simply known as The Assassin.Age: UnknownClass: Hashshashin (lol this word is the root of a more modern word, but I used this one as a tribute to my inspirations XD)Appearance: Background story: (expansion of Shin's story from previous AE thread in the old forums) Shin's member in his trio of an unknown wandering "organization" owned and led by the three of them (Shin, the Assassin and another character called Grimtooth), they wander around worlds and accepting missions as they liked while demanding high pay, this Assassin has no mercy when he manages to discover his enemy's weakness and exploits them to his will, as per se his favorite quote: "Nothing is true, everything is permitted." However he is good-natured and is never to lay his hands on someone he considers should not die. Often, his actions come in conflict with Shin and Grimtooth, but he is very loyal to his "organization" so he often takes responsibility in his actions. He's also the spear head of his organization's elimination missions, often he will perform some necessary killings first before the other two finish the rest off... and he also doesn't hesitate to get rid of whatever irritates him.Speciality: The xiphoid, or people who're familiar with Assassin's Creed just call it the Hidden Blade, is one of his trademark weapons. Using his power he can create an aura blade extension which can extend to whatever lengths he wants it to in order to hit his target's weakness with a deadly speed, although this technique is rarely used since he prefers point-blank stabbing. Also, he can use his Aura Blade skills with his other bladed weapons, for instance his sword and short sword. He also has the ability to discern between his actual target and their copies/illusionary visions etc, making escape impossible for his target.His fighting skills is really hard to predict, leaving the opponent open most of the time for an easy strike. Once he spots the enemy's weak point he'll ensure nothing gets in his way to finish them off.Trivia: He has a tendency to dislike couples outside his "organization" and is often on the lookout for a chance of an assassination of broken-up couples. He also enjoys participating in Shin's "Hell Tests of Love" missions as the culprit of a mock assassination of a couple's partner to test them.His character concept was inspired (OBVIOUSLY) from a game I think I can't say not popular. :3[/spoiler][spoiler=Picture]Posted Imagefrom: here[/spoiler]EDIT: DO NOT CLICK THE LINK named "xiphoid", the link is broken. Wikipedia used to have a page explaining what is a xiphoid weapon (a retractable arm blade), but it's now gone. WTH Wikipedia!?

#5 hreaper

hreaper

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 454 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 04:34 PM

HonooNoKarite, I can see the influence of Assassin's Creed.But isn't a xyphoid a part of the sternum? Unless my biology is messed up... :)[update]Nvm, I found a reference for the weapon. :)Fantasy weapon made real - xiphoid
Death once had a near-Chuck-Norris experience.hreaper@Blogspot - Real War Machine Suit

#6 silvennia

silvennia

The Lurking Daydreamer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 795 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 09:59 PM

*dies* i seriously did not save my AE's history from the old forum T_T

*~*~Always believe in yourself~*~*

[T] @silvennia [IG] @silvennia [B] www.silvennia.com 

#7 OneWinged

OneWinged

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 307 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 12:25 PM

me too, but since I remember some of the events ^^

#8 silvennia

silvennia

The Lurking Daydreamer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 795 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 03:04 AM

found it on my DA (lol thank goodness)This is revamped version[spoiler=Alter Ego]Posted Image[/spoiler][spoiler=Details]Real name: Silvennia SilsendreaCodename: PhoenixGender: FemaleAge: 20Birthdate: 10 AugustBirthplace: In a small clearing in the dark woodsHeight: 165cmWeight: 60kg (she's fatter now! D:)Job: Dark AssassinFighting style: Aikido & KarateWeapons:- Two fighting daggers gifted from Sir Alexendreal Newlands, Guild Leader of Star Slit.- A crystal her friend had given her known as Sapphire Dust Crystal, where it would morph into an armband and allowing Phoenix to use powerful magic spells that are normally beyond her. Phoenix still isn't so sure about what spells she is able to perform just yet, but she is learning; and the armband helps her learn in the process (telepathy). She could also heal others with the armband but she can't seem to heal herself no matter how she tried.Hobbies: Daydreaming, writing, drawingLikes:- peace and quite- mythical creatures like her namesake- practicing various martial arts- the ability to help others- freedom in work-dabble in small magicDislikes:- disturbances- really, really annoying blabber mouths- mistakes- the misguided perception of people about herPhysical Traits:- Vital Statistic (B:W:H): average:29":32"- Eyes: blood red- Hair: a very deep shade of red; almost black- Build: average- skin: tannedpersonality:- 1st impression: mysterious, scary, quiet, depressed,cold,moody- hot tempered, cheerful at times; depressed at others, loyal, irresponsible- Behind the mask: envious, emphatic, kind, timid, fiercely loyal to friends wants to be recognised as a friend, an enemy to traitorsLowdown:- once she was a killer assassin, working only for rich clients to assassinate their enemies. after a horrifying incident; whereby she was forced to kill her own partner, she immediately quitted her job and migrated elsewhere to start a new life.- She began her new life by attending classes in a nearby school, where she found new friends and new adventures. However, she could not hide from the fact that she was a former killer assassin. Enemies began to infiltrate her peaceful life as they tried to assassinate her again and again. She then realised that in order to maintain the peace in her village, she has to stand up and fight once more.- Unfortunately, her school was attacked before she had a chance to do anything. Furious, she attacked every single one of her enemies single-handedly; right in front of public. Her friends were shocked and people began to mistrust her. Finally, she could bear the cold stares any longer and left the almost-chaotic village.- She told herself that it is the right decision to make as she doesn't want anyone else to be hurt. Just before she left the village, her best friend stopped her. She told Phoenix that no matter what happens her friends would be there for her, and that they trust her(Phoenix). She then gave her departing friend a small crystal, and told her that that crystal contains mystical powers that could help her when she's in need.- Phoenix thanked her friend, hugged her, and began her journey....- Few years later, she saved a lady from a gang of bloodthirsty bandits. The lady thanked her and looked at her straight in the eye and asked, "Would you be interested in joining the Star Slit guild?" Phoenix was startled by the question and thought for a moment or two. The guild mentioned was quite well known in the assassin world as they are the direct opposite of what she was taught of. Being a former assassin herself she could not shake off old habits.- The lady saw her hesitating and persuaded her to join. She herself was a former guild member until she wedded her husband, who was also a team mate in the guild. After a moment's hesitation, Phoenix agreed and followed the lady back to the guild.- And so a new journey begins...[/spoiler]

*~*~Always believe in yourself~*~*

[T] @silvennia [IG] @silvennia [B] www.silvennia.com 

#9 Pepper

Pepper

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 09:28 PM

*delete* creating new one

#10 Openlor

Openlor

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 63 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 11:18 PM

[spoiler=]

BG:- She flirts with you.- She Rapes you if you're a girl- She snap off you little brother if you're a guy- She kicks you- She torture you- She kills you- She still tries to kill you...- ...especially when you're in her dislike list.- Ask Openlor

[/spoiler]seriouslly, yes! DDD:but she could be the cutest thing around sometimes. XD

#11 nori

nori

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 03 November 2008 - 01:17 AM

Hello.. So sorry for being late...OneWinged>> Wow, you have most of the stuff from the old thread?![spoiler=]Posted Image[/spoiler]I might as well post this... but I feel like revamping Chloeri...
I liiive!!Posted ImageMy deviantart-->http://norinoko.deviantart.com/

#12 OneWinged

OneWinged

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 307 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 10:17 AM

Nori>>> Nah, not all. only the important AEs & still missing most of the AE comics

#13 mahata

mahata

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 04:43 PM

why halo thar. long time no see.i'll be revamping Dominic as well.see me next week. toodles~
Posted Image

#14 HonooNoKarite

HonooNoKarite

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 640 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 04:32 PM

why halo thar. long time no see.i'll be revamping Dominic as well.see me next week. toodles~

o ha you're back! welcome, welcome.feel free to redesign our AEs again as you wish :mrgreen:

#15 mahata

mahata

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 04:24 PM

o ha you're back! welcome, welcome.feel free to redesign our AEs again as you wish :mrgreen:

ah i feel so used~lol j/k
Posted Image

#16 cikgu

cikgu

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 557 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 10:01 PM

Reposting an older one that I did the last time but be drawing a better one soon[spoiler=]Name: CikguAE Name: Lord Emil Torres...personal bodyguard to King Richard the LionHeartAge: 33Class: Crusader Knight Appearance: Heavily Armored with Tower Shield and Family Heirloom Sword named DragoonSlayer Background story: Emil Torres was a French lesser nobleman's son who from an early age trained to be a Knight. Due to some political intrique, his father was murdered and his family was sent into exile. After years of struggle, Emil managed to get back the estate he lost many years ago.It was at that same time, King Richard the LionHeart initiated a holy crusade to retake the holy land from the Saracens(Muslim warriors...yes watch KINGDOM OF HEAVEN for more info). So Emil wasted no time to join in but due to his family's reputation, he was relegated to defending pilgrims rather than being part of the main assault force.However, fate intervenes. The pilgrims were attacked and Emil had single-handedly drove the attackers. Because of this brave act, King Richard took a notice of him and promoted him as his personal bodyguard among the ranks of Ivan Hoe and Sir Robert. Later in his career, Lord Emil Torres managed to regain all the honors his family had lost and restore the glory back once and for all. Speciality: Superior Sword Skills, Exceptional bravery, highly intelligent and an unwavering loyalty to his King.Trivia: He loves little children as they play around him during his breaks.[/spoiler][spoiler=]Posted Image[/spoiler]
COSPLAY AND PHOTOGRAPHY .... MY PASSIONS AND LIFEBut Photography is all about the PHOTOGRAPHER not only the CameraMy Photos(LINK)DR DOOM RUMBLES COMIC FIESTA 2005AND DR DOOM WILL RETURN TO RECLAIM HIS CROWN COME CF 2011

#17 HonooNoKarite

HonooNoKarite

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 640 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 02:05 PM

Reposting an older one that I did the last time but be drawing a better one soon[spoiler=]Name: CikguAE Name: Lord Emil Torres...personal bodyguard to King Richard the LionHeartAge: 33Class: Crusader Knight Appearance: Heavily Armored with Tower Shield and Family Heirloom Sword named DragoonSlayer Background story: Emil Torres was a French lesser nobleman's son who from an early age trained to be a Knight. Due to some political intrique, his father was murdered and his family was sent into exile. After years of struggle, Emil managed to get back the estate he lost many years ago.It was at that same time, King Richard the LionHeart initiated a holy crusade to retake the holy land from the Saracens(Muslim warriors...yes watch KINGDOM OF HEAVEN for more info). So Emil wasted no time to join in but due to his family's reputation, he was relegated to defending pilgrims rather than being part of the main assault force.However, fate intervenes. The pilgrims were attacked and Emil had single-handedly drove the attackers. Because of this brave act, King Richard took a notice of him and promoted him as his personal bodyguard among the ranks of Ivan Hoe and Sir Robert. Later in his career, Lord Emil Torres managed to regain all the honors his family had lost and restore the glory back once and for all. Speciality: Superior Sword Skills, Exceptional bravery, highly intelligent and an unwavering loyalty to his King.Trivia: He loves little children as they play around him during his breaks.[/spoiler][spoiler=]Posted Image[/spoiler]

I smell slight rivalry :3 j/k.is he part of the Templars?

#18 Azrael Sizer

Azrael Sizer

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 06:27 PM

OO... its revived... I'll be revamping my AE too.Glad that this thread is back =3
Posted Image

#19 Openlor

Openlor

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 63 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 01:15 PM

jom jom, time to revive this brilliant thread,

#20 Xilence Swordswind

Xilence Swordswind

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 02:10 PM

Cant find ours so i guess with the dead of geocities so does xilence art in here lol. And even the thread is a bit... what you can called it...chill!everyone must be very busy lately

#21 shawn2death

shawn2death

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 311 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 02:54 PM

Interesting thread O_O!!Now I shall dig my old drawing & improve what I can first XDUpdating soon!

#22 iezqandar

iezqandar

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 02:28 PM

Hi all~ Is this AEC still alive & breathing? I want to join, but my drawing skill is below amateur. :P
[align=center]↓↓ My Navigator ↓↓.: | My Deviantart | My Facebook | My Resume | My Shop | :.[/align]

#23 OneWinged

OneWinged

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 307 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 04:35 PM

well, it's inactive since... but yes you could join... just do it as what the first post does

#24 lord_kuching

lord_kuching

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 462 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 12:55 PM

ahhh the alter ego thingy.... i will upload 1 soon XP
Don't ever dare saying something you don't dare to do !!!

Que Bee Ozairs
STR: 1 DEX: 3 CON: 1 INT: 1 WIS: 2 CHA: 2
HP: 10/10

#25 snowangell88

snowangell88

Gamer Chick

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1090 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 05:58 PM

Posted Image

imma alter ego....sometimes, karma is a bitch and life goes on. so my character has a spunk attitude towards life and when the going gets rough, the rougher she gets =w=;;;; don't ask.

:heart:  :angel: :heart: