Photo

One Piece

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
125 replies to this topic

#1 hreaper

hreaper

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 454 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 10:19 AM

Hmm... I can't believe no one started this one yet. :DSo. Discuss.Until where have you guys read the manga?What do you think of it so far?I believe I've read til the latest.[spoiler=]Luffy reached The Isle of Women: Amazon Lily.[/spoiler]
Death once had a near-Chuck-Norris experience.hreaper@Blogspot - Real War Machine Suit

#2 DeidaraGS

DeidaraGS

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1849 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 10:23 PM

One of the best manga's at the moment. Much better than Naruto or Bleach.I'm loving the current arc!
Posted ImageCheck out my cosplay pics at my Devart!http://deidarags.deviantart.com/

#3 Ill3h

Ill3h

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 01:37 AM

Chapter 514 was full of crack xD But yes, it is one of the best manga at the moment.
Posted Image Posted Image

#4 hreaper

hreaper

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 454 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 10:46 AM

I can't believe how exciting One Piece is.It's got drama, adventure, mystery...I still remember one of the most touching stories I've ever read was during the Drum Kingdom story arc. Chopper's back story.And then, there's one of the most exciting battles I've ever read, the Eines Lobby story arc. So much better than Naruto or Bleach (which I'm getting bored at right now).
Death once had a near-Chuck-Norris experience.hreaper@Blogspot - Real War Machine Suit

#5 DeidaraGS

DeidaraGS

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1849 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 01:28 PM

Hahahaha,mushroom between the legs XDDD Latest one is even funnier! XDD KINTAMA.
Posted ImageCheck out my cosplay pics at my Devart!http://deidarags.deviantart.com/

#6 kevinlmw

kevinlmw

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 326 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 02:59 PM

[quote name='"DeidaraGS"]Hahahaha' date='mushroom between the legs XDDD Latest one is even funnier! XDD KINTAMA.[/quote']hahahah yea i wondered the mushroom grow in that area but never thought they mistaken little brother as mushroom lol.and yea argeed that one piece manga now was better than bleach and naruto at the moment
MY Facebook http://www.facebook.com/kevinlmwKevinlmw l Flash Port folio http://www.kevinlmw.comKevinlmw l Anime & Animator blog http://www.kevinlmw.com/news

#7 hreaper

hreaper

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 454 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 03:13 PM

I'm curious to see the outcome of this encounter. :DIt does makes you wonder, where the others are, though. Maybe they'll level up the next time they meet up? :P

#8 Ill3h

Ill3h

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 04:39 PM

Whatever it is, I hope they'll get back together soon! It's kinda depressing to see them separated :<
Posted Image Posted Image

#9 DeidaraGS

DeidaraGS

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1849 posts

Posted 20 September 2008 - 03:32 PM

Them being seperated only makes their rejoining the most epic thing ever.

#10 dark

dark

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 433 posts

Posted 21 September 2008 - 12:11 AM

lawl! Luffy is as hilarious as always, even though he's like...in the middle of danger. 'they can't come off! O_o' was the best part...ROFL

#11 hreaper

hreaper

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 454 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 11:33 AM

Ok... one thing that cuts the cake in the latest one..[spoiler=]"Can I see your gold balls?""I'M TELLING YOU THEY DON'T COME OFF" :P[/spoiler]

#12 reinselft

reinselft

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 01:21 PM

What does everyone think of the latest Shichibukai member to be revealed; Boa Hancock? Do youa) hate her for kicking kitties?:P love her for being incredibly hot?

#13 DeidaraGS

DeidaraGS

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1849 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 03:02 PM

Oda never fails to produce wonderful character designs :P

#14 korichan

korichan

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 02:21 PM

I started One Piece a week ago and it was definitely lovable! I can't agree more that it's depressing to see the whole crew separated like that. It's so... exciting through waiting to find out what has happened to each of them. The way One Piece is, I can't really guess! As for Boa Hancock, haha... she's "forgivable because she's hot"? Lolz XD Can't believe she said that herself XD

#15 hreaper

hreaper

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 454 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 07:25 PM

CrocodileMihawkGecko MoriaDonquixote DoflamingoBartholomew KumaBoa HancockOnly left Jimbei. ^_^

#16 Chikoness

Chikoness

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1691 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 04:27 PM

IMUSTDOWNLOADNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!I'm missing so much, the latest one I've seen was onli duval pulling his mask off and scream at Sanji!!! XDEdit :: Omg, that hebihime-sama deserves to be thrown into tong sampah. =.= I doubt guys wud even still fall for her even with that attitude ~.~
Posted ImageNow visit me on my blog!GIRLS ARE NOW FOCUSING...Embodiment of Scarlet DevilKoumajou Densetsu Scarlet SymphonyHellsingFairy Tail

#17 DeidaraGS

DeidaraGS

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1849 posts

Posted 03 November 2008 - 04:58 AM

What's this? A tear on Hancock's face? >D

#18 hreaper

hreaper

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 454 posts

Posted 03 November 2008 - 10:36 AM

Gear Second! XDDemmit! When's the next one coming out... hopefully this week. :P

#19 Chikoness

Chikoness

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1691 posts

Posted 03 November 2008 - 08:12 PM

Wonder what's the thing on their back tats so secretive.... O_O
Posted ImageNow visit me on my blog!GIRLS ARE NOW FOCUSING...Embodiment of Scarlet DevilKoumajou Densetsu Scarlet SymphonyHellsingFairy Tail

#20 hreaper

hreaper

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 454 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 10:23 PM

It is most likely.... BACK HAIR!!! XD

#21 Chikoness

Chikoness

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1691 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 01:55 AM

It is most likely.... BACK HAIR!!! XD

LOL! I was thinking something like arlong's secret tattoo or something. O_O

#22 DeidaraGS

DeidaraGS

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1849 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 03:57 AM

New chapter is out! Hancock had quite a sad past >_< WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THAT AWESOME MAN FISHER!

#23 hreaper

hreaper

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 454 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 11:38 AM

Demmit! How come Luffy is getting the girls a lot easier than Sanji. :D)

#24 Chikoness

Chikoness

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1691 posts

Posted 09 November 2008 - 02:41 PM

I was thinking IF the rest of the crew were on the same island, sanji wud be the 1st to get pwned by mero mero XD

#25 Chikoness

Chikoness

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1691 posts

Posted 15 November 2008 - 12:26 AM

[spoiler=Do not read unless u finished chapt. 522]OHMAIGAWD! BOA HANCOCK LIKES LUFFY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD[/spoiler]

#26 Lero

Lero

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1273 posts

Posted 15 November 2008 - 11:36 AM

haha!! elder nyot: LOVE... is always a hurricane!!!
- True friends stab you in the front.- It is what a man thinks of himself that really determines his fate.[/b][/spoiler]

#27 hreaper

hreaper

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 454 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 10:10 AM

The incurable disease! :D

#28 reinselft

reinselft

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 11:57 AM

[spoiler=]Hancock falling in love with Luffy seems rather WTF but I trust Oda to make it plausible.. kinda. IDK. Anyway Luffy's gonna storm into Marine territory to save Ace. Does this mean the start of a 50++ chapter arc? OTL[/spoiler]

#29 Chikoness

Chikoness

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1691 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 12:18 PM

[spoiler=]I suspect the whole crew will be there during ace's execution along with whitebeard to save Ace, that's what I think, at least.Most probably a new arc, and they move on from Mariejoa afterall. :'D Altho late[/spoiler]

#30 Kilmasis Arcanium

Kilmasis Arcanium

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 252 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 09:43 AM

[spoiler=]Hancock falling in love with Luffy seems rather WTF but I trust Oda to make it plausible.. kinda. IDK. Anyway Luffy's gonna storm into Marine territory to save Ace. Does this mean the start of a 50++ chapter arc? OTL[/spoiler]

That's actually predictable. For her, men are all idiots who fall in love with her. For a woman who is extremely attractive, it is normal for her to fall in love with a man who is totally immune to her charms. Kinda normal for every story with an extremely attractive man/woman (eg. movie called "Hitch" starring Will Smith).
Posted Image