Photo

One Piece

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
125 replies to this topic

#31 Chikoness

Chikoness

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1691 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 02:54 AM

523 is out guys![spoiler=abt chap. 523]LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! POOR SANJI XDDDDDDDDDD He towtowly SWITCHED place with Luffy XDDDDDDhttp://www.onemanga....e_Piece/523/19/ <--- BEST PAGE EVER. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!What happened to Brooke and Robin and Chopper???? DX[/spoiler]
Posted ImageNow visit me on my blog!GIRLS ARE NOW FOCUSING...Embodiment of Scarlet DevilKoumajou Densetsu Scarlet SymphonyHellsingFairy Tail

#32 Lero

Lero

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1273 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 07:39 AM

lol..dats the greatest page ever!!and i wonder wat hancock is thinking since luffy hiding behind her back....:D
- True friends stab you in the front.- It is what a man thinks of himself that really determines his fate.[/b][/spoiler]

#33 hreaper

hreaper

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 454 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 10:17 AM

The best!Haven't laughed like that since Duval.Why is the bad things always happening to Sanji.While Luffy... :D
Death once had a near-Chuck-Norris experience.hreaper@Blogspot - Real War Machine Suit

#34 DeidaraGS

DeidaraGS

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1849 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 05:35 PM

Hancock is so MOE.
Posted ImageCheck out my cosplay pics at my Devart!http://deidarags.deviantart.com/

#35 hreaper

hreaper

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 454 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 03:14 PM

A friend of mine mentioned this... and... I think it's plausible...[spoiler=]Could it be that Bon Clay comes from Kamabakka? O_O[/spoiler]
Death once had a near-Chuck-Norris experience.hreaper@Blogspot - Real War Machine Suit

#36 kumaTARO

kumaTARO

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 246 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 03:32 PM

ROFLed at sanji at the end XD
Posted ImageマシュマロIはたくさん好む!

#37 Chikoness

Chikoness

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1691 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 05:11 PM

A friend of mine mentioned this... and... I think it's plausible...[spoiler=]Could it be that Bon Clay comes from Kamabakka? O_O[/spoiler]

AHAHAHAHA! IT COULD BE!!!! XDDDDDD
Posted ImageNow visit me on my blog!GIRLS ARE NOW FOCUSING...Embodiment of Scarlet DevilKoumajou Densetsu Scarlet SymphonyHellsingFairy Tail

#38 flame13th

flame13th

Time Lord

• Members
  • Pip
  • 580 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 05:39 PM

To put things straight, apparently they all had been sent by Kuma to a place where they could actually improve themselves.

"He's like fire and ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun. He's ancient and forever. He burns at the center of time and he can see the turn of the universe. And... he's wonderful."

tmurd8ii4.png

#39 DeidaraGS

DeidaraGS

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1849 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 07:12 PM

Brooke saying "SHOW ME YOUR PANTIES" after landing in that summoning circle is LOL.
Posted ImageCheck out my cosplay pics at my Devart!http://deidarags.deviantart.com/

#40 Chikoness

Chikoness

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1691 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 03:16 AM

OMG. Boa hancock saying "WHEW~ IM STUFFED~"AHAHAH OMG. LAUGHTER OF A CENTURY! XDPS : I bet those marines would love to give her a "full body check". XD

#41 flame13th

flame13th

Time Lord

• Members
  • Pip
  • 580 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 04:28 PM

I bet Ace will smack Luffy's head for coming to rescue him.

"He's like fire and ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun. He's ancient and forever. He burns at the center of time and he can see the turn of the universe. And... he's wonderful."

tmurd8ii4.png

#42 Killy

Killy

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 04:35 PM

PS : I bet those marines would love to give her a "full body check". XD

I lol'd at that haha, nice one :D

#43 hreaper

hreaper

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 454 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 10:46 AM

[spoiler=]So now we know wat happenned to Buggy. ^_^[/spoiler]

#44 Chikoness

Chikoness

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1691 posts

Posted 27 December 2008 - 03:08 AM

Oh god, buggy and luffy ACTUALLY WORKING TOGETHER considering how much they despise each other XDDDD

#45 andrewwong36

andrewwong36

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 99 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 09:40 PM

Yeah I've read the latest chapter and never taught that Buggy team up with Luffy to save Ace ( although he's only there for the bracelet). And I think it gets more interesting in the next chaper.[spoiler=]At the end of the latest chapter, Mr.3 was shown there and probably might help them.[/spoiler]

#46 DeidaraGS

DeidaraGS

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1849 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 12:50 PM

Methinks that Luffy's gonna recruit all his old enemies as a make-shift crew to bust Ace out of Impel down >D

#47 YukiNa

YukiNa

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 187 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 07:51 PM

I have been terribly terribly outdated with One Piece (for years!) and have been starting to catch up on it again... Although progress is slow.. I have managed to reach CP9 OAO;;I think this is a very fun manga!! Never fails to give a good laugh (as well as it's heart-wrenching moments*sniffs*)XD My favourite characters will have to be Ace, Shanks(although I have yet to see more of him><) and Luffy!! Luffy is such a great captain T_T What I would like to say is... CP9 amuses me to no end hahaha. Leopard, Giraffe (and I actually liked KakuT_T) and Wolf...
Posted Image .:If it's the sky I'm looking at, then I'm not scared at all...:.

#48 Chikoness

Chikoness

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1691 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 12:40 AM

LOL. I wonder what happens to the rest tho.Seeing Nami ends up with a wizard, i think she's gonna learn a few tricks there.

#49 andrewwong36

andrewwong36

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 99 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 10:34 AM

And I pity Sanji and Zoro. Ond ended up in a place that is full with gays, while Zoro ended up with Perona.

#50 Chikoness

Chikoness

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1691 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 06:36 PM

Robin's the worst imo, stuck as a prisoner for no reason. DX

#51 flame13th

flame13th

Time Lord

• Members
  • Pip
  • 580 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 06:36 PM

No One Piece this week but might come out next week.

tmurd8ii4.png

#52 flame13th

flame13th

Time Lord

• Members
  • Pip
  • 580 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 10:57 AM

Luffy had found himself a great friends. Zoro is the best example.

tmurd8ii4.png

#53 DeidaraGS

DeidaraGS

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1849 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 12:53 AM

"Nothing! Nothing at all!" *after he took all of the damage from Kuma*That cemented Zoro as my 2nd fave character in One Piece after Luffy.

#54 flame13th

flame13th

Time Lord

• Members
  • Pip
  • 580 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 11:16 AM

New chapter already out a few days ago. Apparently, all Luffy's former enemy is helping him. lol

tmurd8ii4.png

#55 Chikoness

Chikoness

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1691 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 05:44 PM

Buggy, you got served xD

#56 YukiNa

YukiNa

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 187 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 09:29 PM

"Nothing! Nothing at all!" *after he took all of the damage from Kuma*That cemented Zoro as my 2nd fave character in One Piece after Luffy.

I almost got teary eyes reading that.. T_T Omg Zoro...*sniffs* Long live the Strawhats!! *w*b

#57 Chikoness

Chikoness

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1691 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 07:28 PM

New chapter!! XDOMG.. SO MUCH CHAOS!!! XD I wonder what the prisoners were thinking there though... o_O i mean, strawberry panties?

#58 YukiNa

YukiNa

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 187 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 03:18 AM

Haha, the strawberry panties was totally uncalled for @@;; Chapter 525 answered my suspicions. When I saw Ace and Luffy's names having different 'surnames' I was suspicious about the actual relationship between Ace and Luffy but seeing that Ace took on his mother's name instead, I'm relieved. I absolutely love their relationship~~ PS: I feel so sad seeing Ace in a pained state...*cries* And Crocodile (that's him right? ><) is still as ebil as ever... >___<;; Sheesh. PPS: I like Kuma *_* He sent them all off to the places which will benefit them most at the time, I think. Luffy, so it'll be closest to reach Impel Down, Nami to study with the magician over at the place concerning weather, Franky to learn from the great inventor!, Sanji to strengthen his resistant towards females? @@ Usopp, Chopper, Robin and Zoro still unknown? ><

#59 Kilmasis Arcanium

Kilmasis Arcanium

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 252 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 11:41 AM

Zorro... To learn how to be negative? 8D"Ugh.. In my next life I wanna be a sea cucumber...." ROFL
Posted Image

#60 hreaper

hreaper

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 454 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 10:30 AM

Okama waaaaay~