Photo

One Piece

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
125 replies to this topic

#61 flame13th

flame13th

Time Lord

• Members
  • Pip
  • 580 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 05:50 PM

Can't wait for Luffy to meet Mr. 2.Bet there'll be a crying scene with both of them.

"He's like fire and ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun. He's ancient and forever. He burns at the center of time and he can see the turn of the universe. And... he's wonderful."

tmurd8ii4.png

#62 hreaper

hreaper

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 454 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 10:46 AM

And lots of dancing.I'm also kinda curious of what'll happen if Franky meets Mr. 2 anime-wise. :D
Death once had a near-Chuck-Norris experience.hreaper@Blogspot - Real War Machine Suit

#63 YukiNa

YukiNa

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 187 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 12:13 AM

I felt like hitting Mr. 2 the moment I saw Zoro XDXDXD As much as I was happy seeing Zoro (for like.. 2 seconds? T_T), I find it terribly illogical for Zoro to be grinning big in Impel Down and then Mr. 2 shows his face and his Okama-kenpo. PS: With all that's said, I still love Mr. 2XD He seems to be the only one sincerely wanting to help Luffy nowXD Hang in there Ace T^T *hearts Ace like nobody's business*
Posted Image .:If it's the sky I'm looking at, then I'm not scared at all...:.

#64 hreaper

hreaper

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 454 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 02:49 PM

A friend of mine confirmed it [spoiler=]Bon Clay's from Kamabakka. XD[/spoiler]
Death once had a near-Chuck-Norris experience.hreaper@Blogspot - Real War Machine Suit

#65 flame13th

flame13th

Time Lord

• Members
  • Pip
  • 580 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 02:55 PM

I think Bon Clay wants to meet Crocodile.

"He's like fire and ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun. He's ancient and forever. He burns at the center of time and he can see the turn of the universe. And... he's wonderful."

tmurd8ii4.png

#66 hreaper

hreaper

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 454 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 11:35 AM

I think Bon Clay wants to meet Crocodile.

Oh really? :3[spoiler=]Somehow, I can kinda say that's a no. Well, according to my source anyway.[/spoiler]

#67 Chikoness

Chikoness

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1691 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 03:57 AM

Sadie-chan is giving me the creeps. XDDDD
Posted ImageNow visit me on my blog!GIRLS ARE NOW FOCUSING...Embodiment of Scarlet DevilKoumajou Densetsu Scarlet SymphonyHellsingFairy Tail

#68 Kilmasis Arcanium

Kilmasis Arcanium

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 252 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 12:00 PM

*pinch ur nipples*Kyah!
Posted Image

#69 Kilmasis Arcanium

Kilmasis Arcanium

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 252 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 01:13 PM

Luffy defeated! Carted off as a bubbling blob <__> Can you poison rubber? @_@ What's next? How will the okama way save luffeh? >D
Posted Image

#70 Chikoness

Chikoness

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1691 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 03:46 PM

HAHAHAHA!I am IN LOVE with Emperio Ivankof! XDDDDDDD
Posted ImageNow visit me on my blog!GIRLS ARE NOW FOCUSING...Embodiment of Scarlet DevilKoumajou Densetsu Scarlet SymphonyHellsingFairy Tail

#71 vmrecca

vmrecca

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 05:37 PM

ughhhh more surprize in the new episod 538 lol

#72 hreaper

hreaper

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 454 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 03:20 PM

Emporio...[spoiler=]Is it just me or that guy/new girl looks cute. :3[/spoiler]

#73 Kilmasis Arcanium

Kilmasis Arcanium

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 252 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 12:53 PM

She's cute 8D looks a bit like nami too.Hormonal power wtf rofl
Posted Image

#74 Chikoness

Chikoness

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1691 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 04:34 AM

UGH!!!!! I want the next update!!!!! so suspensing!!!!!!

#75 YukiNa

YukiNa

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 187 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 06:42 PM

Hurry Luffy T_T Hurry Emporio-san T_T I was worried sick one chapter back because Luffy seemed like he was injured terribly this time around and hope seemed lost T_T Emporio's reaction after Luffy mentioned Dragon being his father was really amusingXD At first, I thought he knew since he seemed so... calm after hearing Luffy said Dragon's his father XD;; Yes, so something really big is coming! HANG IN THERE ACE!! T_T Omg, you're the one who's making me worry!!
Posted Image .:If it's the sky I'm looking at, then I'm not scared at all...:.

#76 shara

shara

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 04:15 AM

luffy have been getting more and more powerful ally latelylatest is a shichibukai n a god okamajinbei might be his next allywow...the story getting more n more interesting
Posted ImageGACC 09 multi-division slave

#77 Kilmasis Arcanium

Kilmasis Arcanium

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 252 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 11:18 AM

and since he's trying to save Ace, you'll probably have Whitebeard on his side too.
Posted Image

#78 DeidaraGS

DeidaraGS

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1849 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 01:27 PM

Hhhhnnngghhh,the one week wait is killing me D:
Posted ImageCheck out my cosplay pics at my Devart!http://deidarags.deviantart.com/

#79 hreaper

hreaper

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 454 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 02:34 PM

So much suspense and anticipation. XDNever had this feeling when reading Bleach, Naruto or Fairy Tail. :P

#80 DeidaraGS

DeidaraGS

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1849 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 11:22 PM

HOLY MAMA.Spoilers are out!CROCODILE + JINBEI TAG TEAM WITH LUFFY AND CO.
Posted ImageCheck out my cosplay pics at my Devart!http://deidarags.deviantart.com/

#81 Chikoness

Chikoness

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1691 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 02:54 AM

AGHHH!!!! SO MUCH SUSPENSE!!!!This reminds me of the time they were off to save robin from the world government.

#82 hreaper

hreaper

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 454 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 10:44 AM

And now, another adventure to Mariejoa.Anime already reached the part where Luffy give the Tenryuubito a knuckle sandwich and meeting up with Silvers. XD[spoiler=]I'm still wondering about what happened to that guy/girl. :3[/spoiler]

#83 DeidaraGS

DeidaraGS

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1849 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 06:35 PM

Finally anime has reached the Triple Captain Tag Team fight.AWESOME.

#84 hreaper

hreaper

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 454 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 03:52 PM

GAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!For 2 reasons.[spoiler=Sanji!]Sanji still lives! >_<I can't stop laughing. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA XD[/spoiler][spoiler=IVA!!!]Iva is pretty >_<[/spoiler]

#85 Kilmasis Arcanium

Kilmasis Arcanium

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 252 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 05:52 PM

Emporio Ivankov has been defeated! Crab-chan has also lost! Now with only Mr. 3 to defend against the dreaded Magellan, head Gaoler of Impel Down, how will the Wax fare against the Poison? And what is this plan that Magellan has ordered to be executed?LOL I laughed my ass off when Blackbeard lost to Magellan in an instant. But too bad for Ivankov, no Kempo can defeat Magellan. Can't touch poison >_>
Posted Image

#86 k1tsun3

k1tsun3

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 84 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 09:29 AM

I don't think Blaackbeard will be defeated that easily though xD he's faaaakkiiinggg it!!! 8D
Posted ImageThey say curiosity can kill a cat. How about foxes? Especially a sly one =3

#87 hreaper

hreaper

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 454 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 09:33 AM

So... much... questions. >_:))

#88 k1tsun3

k1tsun3

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 84 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 09:40 PM

So... much... questions. >_^_^)

he got brainwaaash by all that running haha xD his naaaill is painted red orz
Posted ImageThey say curiosity can kill a cat. How about foxes? Especially a sly one =3

#89 Kilmasis Arcanium

Kilmasis Arcanium

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 252 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 11:12 AM

I don't think Blaackbeard will be defeated that easily though xD he's faaaakkiiinggg it!!! 8D

Actually, Blackbeard is quite easily defeated. His darkness fruit allows him to open a gate to a dark dimension, dunk people in there, and then throw them out later. His fruit also allows him to disable other devil fruit abilities.However to compensate for this rather insane ability, his body's structure does not change. If you shoot a bullet at him, he still gets hit and hurts. As demonstrated if you punch him, he still feels the pain.So for Magellan to easily defeat him by sheer speed of dunking poison on him, it's rather believable for me, because Magellan is WAY faster, and BlackBeard didn't block or send the poison to another dimension. He took it head on. Because his body is still a normal body, he would've felt every single drop of it.
Posted Image

#90 shawn_kazu

shawn_kazu

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1993 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 09:49 AM

Quite shock for latest manga chapter.Ivan is back! And also for Inazuma(although there's not much for Inazuma)...And quite a miracle that Jimbei can summon the whale sharks... Wondering that any more abilities for Jimbei, since he's one of Shichibukai member.lol for Magellan that look quite "stupid" for this chapter. Thought that can do much well for his power. I think that he will do more powerful attack for next time.