Photo

Colour-Me Lineartz

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
21 replies to this topic

#1 sky_pegasus

sky_pegasus

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 936 posts

Posted 13 September 2008 - 11:29 PM

Bringing back a very old 'challenge' thread. 8D The rule is very simple. Someone/anyone post a lineart and other people colour it! 83 Coz sometimes we feel more encouraged to colour other people's lineart (like me heheh).....whether it's just for self practice or for fun. Once you're done, feel free to post it up! It doesn't have to be superomgdangnice really. The purpose of this 'challenge' is to practice your computer colouring/editting skills and have fun in the process....maybe get some instructive comments/criticism to improve if u wish for it. It would help if your lineart is clean + high resolution + no watermark to work on of course.Sample of work done in previous thread to give u an idea how it goes...[spoiler=]Posted ImageLineart by sky_pegasusPosted Imagecoloured by hooliPosted Imagecoloured by PinPosted Imagecoloured by Pea[/spoiler]Easy right??!! XD Easy only~ So to get the ball rolling...i'll post the first simple lineart here (under spoiler below). Feel free to colour it in your own way n post it for us to see~ *____* If you want to post your own lineart also caaaaan....maybe i'll colour it when i feel like it. Ganbatte!!! /o/ \o/ \o\[spoiler=]Posted Image[/spoiler]

#2 iMarr

iMarr

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 319 posts

Posted 14 September 2008 - 09:50 AM

Waaaaah, so cute XDBut I can't color to save my life ;A; oh well. good luck to anyone trying. i'll probably give a try myself, but who knows la.
Posted ImageSooo... SPM over.It's boring.

#3 Arisa-Chan

Arisa-Chan

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1009 posts

Posted 14 September 2008 - 04:24 PM

Nice idea!Hoping 2 post some pics soon..^^

#4 Yinvz

Yinvz

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 01:26 AM

Oh my~!! Your coloring.. Awesome leh.. I really fail to colour in this way.. *sniff* :cry: HOW COME LEH? sigh.. Maybe i will ask you to colur one for me one day.. kaka.. :P
Posted Image....:::~*This is JAY CHOU 周杰伦 *~:::....Yokoso to my DA

#5 uepu

uepu

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2170 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 12:48 PM

Looks interesting...maybe can improve lineart and colouring to make them more better...

*+*+*+KONYANYACHIWA+*+*+*

banner-002-360.jpg

+ DA : http://uepu.deviantart.com

#6 Crowwe

Crowwe

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 09:10 AM

wow that relly cute !!is that the CF mascot?

#7 snowangell88

snowangell88

Gamer Chick

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1090 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 11:15 AM

Bringing back a very old 'challenge' thread. 8D The rule is very simple. Someone/anyone post a lineart and other people colour it! 83 Coz sometimes we feel more encouraged to colour other people's lineart (like me heheh).....whether it's just for self practice or for fun. Once you're done, feel free to post it up! It doesn't have to be superomgdangnice really. The purpose of this 'challenge' is to practice your computer colouring/editting skills and have fun in the process....maybe get some instructive comments/criticism to improve if u wish for it. It would help if your lineart is clean + high resolution + no watermark to work on of course.Sample of work done in previous thread to give u an idea how it goes...[spoiler=]Posted ImageLineart by sky_pegasusPosted Imagecoloured by hooliPosted Imagecoloured by PinPosted Imagecoloured by Pea[/spoiler]Easy right??!! XD Easy only~ So to get the ball rolling...i'll post the first simple lineart here (under spoiler below). Feel free to colour it in your own way n post it for us to see~ *____* If you want to post your own lineart also caaaaan....maybe i'll colour it when i feel like it. Ganbatte!!! /o/ \o/ \o\[spoiler=]Posted Image[/spoiler]

i coloured for you ^^;;; ~ quick PS cs2[spoiler=]Posted Image[/spoiler]

:heart:  :angel: :heart:

#8 sky_pegasus

sky_pegasus

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 936 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 01:12 AM

snowangell88> uwaaah!!! it's so awesome!! so cute...omg he's blushing~ kiaaa~!! *raburabu* thank u!!!! *____*Crowwe> nope. That's Ritsuka from one of my favourite series LOVELESS!!! XD~

#9 snowangell88

snowangell88

Gamer Chick

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1090 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 08:59 PM

lolx...you're welcome

#10 saintaya

saintaya

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 492 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 11:00 PM

Kyaaa for the drawing so cute... <3 Couldn't resist coloring it... Sorry my CG skill not that good... That's the best I can do... ^^;;[spoiler=]Posted Image[/spoiler]
Posted Image
Home: Shinku|ShinHwa|Adora|Shuya|Miya|Jung Hee|Kaito|Elios|Heiyi|Candy|Shimeji|Violet|Jung Min|Shiemi|Shieru|Xiao Yu|Miju|Tae Hyun|Raeka(coming soon)

#11 keiichi

keiichi

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 08:12 AM

i can post some linearts if you guys wanna do it. I even have cover linearts from Marvel and DC if you want em too. Let me know of any of you interested.
Posted Image

#12 uepu

uepu

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2170 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 09:43 AM

i'm interested with it, but MARVEL, DC...errr...^^ maybe it's hard to colour them...

banner-002-360.jpg

#13 keiichi

keiichi

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 10:12 AM

dont say no if you havent tried. People like to give up even before trying. tch.
Posted Image

#14 uepu

uepu

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2170 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 11:48 AM

i don't mean that i give up... just incase it will take my time coz i'm not good for Marvel and DC.....i've try many times before...But, you can put them here and i will see it how...^^

banner-002-360.jpg

#15 kiryuu=rekka

kiryuu=rekka

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 03:00 PM

It's been so long since I last did this, the contrast seems to be off again.Weird-colored popsicle ! It must be like... seawater flavoured or something to make kids go yuck !Also.. this IS a boy, right ? ...it's so weird to see 'loli' tagged in front of the image name...[spoiler=]Posted Image[/spoiler]

#16 keiichi

keiichi

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 09:44 AM

okay. as promised. Here's some sample linearts that i have. Actually i have more, but i'll post up the ones that easier for you guys to handle.Posted ImageMetal Gear Solid by Joe MadureiraPosted ImagePosted ImageBoth Telloss and SpiderMan by Mike Weiringo respectively.Or else, you can color my lineart, which is abit crappy. hehe.Posted ImageResident Evil 4. Dont mind the middle empty space. Thats for the logo+credits.
Posted Image

#17 snowangell88

snowangell88

Gamer Chick

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1090 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 11:13 PM

Kyaaa for the drawing so cute... <3 Couldn't resist coloring it... Sorry my CG skill not that good... That's the best I can do... ^^;;[spoiler=]Posted Image[/spoiler]

try photo shop ah...is easy oso

#18 toushirou10

toushirou10

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 106 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 04:02 AM

*wacthing spider man* and so I pick da lineartX_X honestly said that I being lazy to colour the building after finish the rest[spoiler=]Posted Image[/spoiler]

#19 kazuri

kazuri

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 121 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 12:19 AM

till i got to the ears, I realized its from loveless xDDD[spoiler=]Posted Image[/spoiler]fun practice@ keiichi, are you by any chance a marvel artist? you have talents C:spiderman![spoiler=]Posted Image[/spoiler]was fun coloring this

#20 snowangell88

snowangell88

Gamer Chick

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1090 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 11:01 PM

uuu...you're good kazuri -sama

#21 yukimi90

yukimi90

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 01:48 AM

omg!!! at last! i found this place again!!! so hard to find! sorry, im a newbie n owez got lost in forum ^^||||oh well, i did some colours but ahhhh~~~ hahahahahaa experiment coloring actually, however, i enjoy coloring this, hope its... ok??? its not my ussual style, i ussually use ad ph to colour, this time, i wanna try out sai ^^ nnn it is easy to blend, but i think its over-blending hahahahhaa shame on u yuki! SHAME ON YOU!!! ai hait~~~ =_=||||[spoiler=]Posted Image[/spoiler]

#22 fishu

fishu

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 01:13 PM

[spoiler=]Posted Image[/spoiler]This is my friend's lineart XD All credits goes to her: http://tuno-kid.deviantart.com/oops its too big OJZ click "View image" to see the whole thing
The procrastinator.