247 replies to this topic

#61 saintaya

saintaya

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 492 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 12:05 PM

Silvennia > LOL... I guess Alex would love us to call her Alex... xD I'm so excited upon this year CF and till now I still got the chance to meet u up... TAT!!!
Posted Image
Home: Shinku|ShinHwa|Adora|Shuya|Miya|Jung Hee|Kaito|Elios|Heiyi|Candy|Shimeji|Violet|Jung Min|Shiemi|Shieru|Xiao Yu|Miju|Tae Hyun|Raeka(coming soon)

#62 silvennia

silvennia

The Lurking Daydreamer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 795 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 01:04 PM

saintaya: she loved it!! hahahahaa....calling her Amelia or Als kept making her kick me a lot TwT haha yeah, I only met you once and that is during GACC!!!! >:D ;) :D

*~*~Always believe in yourself~*~*

[T] @silvennia [IG] @silvennia [B] www.silvennia.com 

#63 hammi

hammi

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 04:34 PM

silvennia > Thank you <3!!!!
Posted Image

#64 silvennia

silvennia

The Lurking Daydreamer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 795 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 11:52 PM

saintaya: ^___^ she now has short wine red hair...and sometimes I change to long brown hair with red highlights hahahahaa..... yeah, met you only once, next time will be during CF de hahaha.hope our booths not too far apart lo :Pby the way, I seem to have the trouble of Alex's wigcap abit too small for her. The wig is fine, but it keeps falling if I'm abit rough on her. Any ideas of how to fix it properly?hammi: your welcome!! ^^

#65 saintaya

saintaya

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 492 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 09:43 PM

Silvy: U can stick one velcro on it to hold the wig... That problem happens alot when the doll head is a little smaller then the wig. @_@ Just get one strip of sticker velcro and stick on the top or lower a little to the back cap. That will hold the wig. -_-
Posted Image
Home: Shinku|ShinHwa|Adora|Shuya|Miya|Jung Hee|Kaito|Elios|Heiyi|Candy|Shimeji|Violet|Jung Min|Shiemi|Shieru|Xiao Yu|Miju|Tae Hyun|Raeka(coming soon)

#66 silvennia

silvennia

The Lurking Daydreamer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 795 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 11:31 PM

mmmm velcro will work? the smooth side is it? I'll try it out then -_-

#67 saintaya

saintaya

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 492 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 12:41 AM

Well the rough side... not the smooth side... smooth side won't hold anything... xD
Posted Image

#68 silvennia

silvennia

The Lurking Daydreamer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 795 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 10:47 PM

lol thanks saintaya! I need to find proper velcro soon....hahaAnyways here's Alexandra (Alex) with her new style! ^^She was formerly known as Amelia Annalise but she HATED that girly name so it has now changed to Alexandra Belle....and I think it suits her better too! :Dhttp://pics.livejour...0423y8/s320x240

#69 saintaya

saintaya

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 492 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 11:56 AM

Silvennia> She look gorgeous... I like the red wine wig... XD short wig always easy to keep and maintain... XDNo problem... if ya need help, just tell me. I will try to help you. :D
Posted Image

#70 silvennia

silvennia

The Lurking Daydreamer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 795 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 12:14 PM

saintaya: hehe thanks!! :D she's happy with that wig too...especially since she now looks like me, minus the blue eyes :D yes i so agree that short wigs are easier to maintain! DX she has a long wig, but it looks funny on her swts

#71 saintaya

saintaya

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 492 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 10:16 PM

Silvennia> XD YEa... long wig are pain for all... @_@... I have few long wigs and I its killing me for sure. But I can say Alex looks good on short wig. ^_^
Posted Image

#72 silvennia

silvennia

The Lurking Daydreamer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 795 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 02:25 AM

saintaya: yeaaaaa hahahaha Alex looked grumpy in long wig though :D i really need to go and get velcro for her headcap...the wig keeps falling off >_>;;

#73 saintaya

saintaya

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 492 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 11:00 PM

Silvy ~ hope u manage settle your problems... xD
Posted Image

#74 saintaya

saintaya

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 492 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 08:54 PM

I feel like spamming pictures... xDI just finish this set of pictures today... xD Mayu with her new wig and eye changed!Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImageYes... she got a tattoo on her back there... :D Shuya in his new face up I gave him... XDPosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#75 silvennia

silvennia

The Lurking Daydreamer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 795 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 12:55 AM

i really really really like Mayu's pose where the tattoo can be seen!! looks sexy!!! ^___________^Alex had a new wig and blue eyes (as you all know! XD ) I happily snapped some pictures of her too when she returned back to me ^^Posted ImageThere's more, but I'm too lazy to post lol

#76 suchaira

suchaira

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 12:44 AM

Hi hi~!! :DJust rejoined.. no idea CF.forum moved. =_=;I has resin kids too! Only been to a few doll meets, so maybe we haven't met. XDYour kids all look beautiful btw~!!

#77 silvennia

silvennia

The Lurking Daydreamer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 795 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 01:55 PM

hello suchaira!! ^^ Welcome back here too! XDDD Post up pics of your children? :3 Yeah, I'm also still quite new to the bjd world, so i might have not met you yet ><

#78 ice-cream

ice-cream

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 763 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 10:12 PM

saintaya: *drools* I love Shuya~!!!!!!! And Mayu is so pretty and sexy... <3
http://www.kawaiiism.comClick here for my 2010 cosplay list! :)

#79 saintaya

saintaya

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 492 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 09:50 PM

suchaira > Hello... nice to meet u. I guess we haven't meet too right? I hardly attend doll meet up so I guess. >_< Hope we can meet and yes... post ur kiddos picture... xD would love to see them. HAhaaice-cream > Thank you so much... XD And ya know what... Shuya miss Lumi. HAHAHAHA
Posted Image

#80 kaera

kaera

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 11:51 PM

HAI HAI! I see Silvy and Saintaya from my LJ f-list here XDEm, just dropping in here to declare my love for BJDs too ^^I only have one son now, named Aedan .w. he had just undergone a transformation XD He is a DOT Sha sculpt and my first resin love ^^Posted ImageHe used to look very feminine D:[spoiler=]Posted Image[/spoiler]eep, please don't the messy background, I have yet to do a proper photoshoot with him ^^;;Just wondering, will there be any dollmeet during/around CF08 time? 8D
I eat people. No, really. *smile*

#81 silvennia

silvennia

The Lurking Daydreamer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 795 posts

Posted 22 November 2008 - 12:15 AM

feminie aedan is also nice!! :) :D :Dbut alex prefers the bishie aedan XDDD first thing she pointed at me was, "LOOKIE MUM!!! HE HAS BLUE EYES TOO!!! :D :D :D "haha lol ^^;;

#82 kaera

kaera

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 22 November 2008 - 10:11 PM

LOL yea~~ but if too feminine, everyone will mistake HIM as HER!!Yay blue eyes! Does Alex wear glass eyes? I love blue eyes, they are so striking ^^

#83 silvennia

silvennia

The Lurking Daydreamer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 795 posts

Posted 22 November 2008 - 11:35 PM

kaera: her eyes are acrylic if I'm not mistaken ^^ unfortunately, one pupil is bigger than the other o_O;; Alex was like...glaring at me cause of that swtssss ^^;;;Let's see how Aedan will react towards Alex...and vice versa XDDDD

#84 saintaya

saintaya

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 492 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 07:56 PM

Kaera... xD I wanna meet u and Aedan... Last time I only meet u but this time YAY.... xD Aedan is coming too... <33Here I would love to re introduce a rename girl... Well she's not new but name being re new.LOLPosted ImageHer name now no longer Mayu Kobayashi. With new profile and story set up, Her name now are being change to Adora Sinclair. Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImageAdora with Azakiel(belong to ambrosia_kisses)
Posted Image

#85 ice-cream

ice-cream

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 763 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 10:05 PM

aya: Aza and Adora is a couple ka? *_____*Seraphiel's new wig~! I mean hair~! xD xD She looks a little weird in the pictures though... *curses self at lousy photography*Posted Image

#86 saintaya

saintaya

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 492 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 10:15 PM

ice-cream > Nope... Adora and Aza are friends only. :D They aren't having any relationship...LOL Adora got boyfriend named Vaness(belong to my another friend)What wis was Sera wearing? Looks pretty... <33 I need wigs like this for Riku. xD
Posted Image

#87 ice-cream

ice-cream

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 763 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 11:02 PM

aya: Sera's wearing a wig from Luts... xD Forgot the name... @__@ It's sorta curly curly long one... Sera needs a blond wig! T___T

#88 kaera

kaera

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 12:59 AM

OMG ice-cream, you got a BJD too?I remember last yr u wanted to get one XD congrats!what sculpt is she?

#89 ice-cream

ice-cream

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 763 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 07:45 PM

kaera: Thank you! xD Yeah, my dream of owning a BJD came true. Finally. xD xD She's a DOC Twin B girl.

#90 silvennia

silvennia

The Lurking Daydreamer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 795 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 10:03 PM

i see many DOD kids :D;;Adora looks lovely, saintaya! I think that personality+name suits her better too ^^ she looks french XDDDice-cream: sera looks sulky hahahaha....it kinda suits her though, in a childish...loveable girl sort of way ^^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users