247 replies to this topic

#241 Lucia NeKOI

Lucia NeKOI

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 05:07 PM

OMG, they are SOOOO BEAUTIFUL! I can't get one, since i'm broke. But my parents said they would would buy me a doll making book as long as I pay half of the price and the materials. But then I was wondering where I could find sthe strings and the hooks in Malaysia.

#242 saintaya

saintaya

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 492 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 01:58 AM

OMG, they are SOOOO BEAUTIFUL! I can't get one, since i'm broke. But my parents said they would would buy me a doll making book as long as I pay half of the price and the materials. But then I was wondering where I could find sthe strings and the hooks in Malaysia.

Thank you so much. That's really a challenge to make a doll. I tried once but is a fail attempt. For the strings, U can get it on those craft shop or sewing shops. The elastic string for pants can be use as their stringing. For S hooks is a little hard but u can try to find it at any hardware store. If u can't find it, then u may need to online order from the doll shops.
  • Lucia NeKOI likes this
Posted Image
Home: Shinku|ShinHwa|Adora|Shuya|Miya|Jung Hee|Kaito|Elios|Heiyi|Candy|Shimeji|Violet|Jung Min|Shiemi|Shieru|Xiao Yu|Miju|Tae Hyun|Raeka(coming soon)

#243 saintaya

saintaya

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 492 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 12:38 AM

Here's some shot I took some time ago. Here are all my babies that live with me right now.

Posted Image
MY SD Group
Adora, Shuya, Raeka and Xiao Yu

Posted Image
My MSD group
top: ShinHwa, Shinku, Tae Hyun, Violet and Shieru
bottom: Jung Hee, Shimeji, Kaito and Shiemi

Posted Image
My YOSD group
l-r: Jung Min, Heiyi, Miya, Candy, Elios and Miju
Posted Image
Home: Shinku|ShinHwa|Adora|Shuya|Miya|Jung Hee|Kaito|Elios|Heiyi|Candy|Shimeji|Violet|Jung Min|Shiemi|Shieru|Xiao Yu|Miju|Tae Hyun|Raeka(coming soon)

#244 nicklausyap

nicklausyap

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 161 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 11:49 AM

Hello,
What is BJDs mean? :unsure:

#245 saintaya

saintaya

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 492 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 11:13 PM

nicklausyap: BJD stand for Ball Jointed Dolls in short. Dolls that made out of resins and you can customize the style you like by changing their wigs, eyes, make ups, clothes, shoes and accessories. ^_^
Posted Image

#246 kaoru_himura

kaoru_himura

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 529 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 11:08 AM

Anyone here take layaway order for BJD? I saw Iplehouse is planning to release new YID boy, might be interested to finally get my own bjd...
I can see YID Soori is on sale again too..I was waiting for Gentle Soori but I dun think they will release him again Q__Q
~Music is magic, so let it be heard~
Please click here and comment on my song cover~!

#247 saintaya

saintaya

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 492 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 11:43 PM

Kaoru_himura: I think you can ask around in FB here http://www.facebook....00714009965184/
Posted Image

#248 saintaya

saintaya

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 492 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 10:07 AM

Sharing my latest baby that arrive to me last month. xD

Posted Image
His name is Rick Horarius. He is cousin to Shuya, a big bro to Raeka and future husband to Xiao Yu. XD Rick is a Luts Winter Event Head 2012 on a SDF body. xD

Posted Image
This is Jack. Well by his look you shud know which Jack I am talking. xD Ok, he is Jack from the movie Rise of the Guardians. Not exactly him but base on Jack Frost character. Jack is a Luts Winter event head 2008 head and now sharing the body with Rick. He still need his eyes and clothes all to complete his own true self.
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users