Photo

Naruto Manga Only!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
322 replies to this topic

#1 Donmuri

Donmuri

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 385 posts

Posted 13 September 2008 - 01:22 PM

Discuss about one of the most famous anime/manga in Malaysia here.

#2 DeidaraGS

DeidaraGS

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1849 posts

Posted 13 September 2008 - 10:17 PM

It's no longer called Naruto anymore. Should be called SASUKE.
Posted ImageCheck out my cosplay pics at my Devart!http://deidarags.deviantart.com/

#3 Donmuri

Donmuri

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 385 posts

Posted 13 September 2008 - 10:31 PM

Well, Naruto still play a part in the story. Plus he's learning with one the of sages now. So cross fingers the result wont be as lame as Shuriken Rasengan!

#4 satan666

satan666

KNS Student

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3386 posts

Posted 13 September 2008 - 10:34 PM

Sigh,missed the days of massive Konoha ninjas VS other ninjas. I.e. Shikamaru team VS Sound ninjas ^ ^"

The future is not something we enter. The future is something we create. Leonard I. Sweet

Am I dreamin? Posted ImagePosted Image

#5 Donmuri

Donmuri

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 385 posts

Posted 13 September 2008 - 10:37 PM

Those were the days man. But I think there will be another war soon. When Sasuke attack Konoha that is..

#6 DeidaraGS

DeidaraGS

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1849 posts

Posted 13 September 2008 - 10:43 PM

Ugh,even the 8-tails lost to Sasuke. Dammit.
Posted ImageCheck out my cosplay pics at my Devart!http://deidarags.deviantart.com/

#7 Donmuri

Donmuri

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 385 posts

Posted 13 September 2008 - 10:45 PM

Expected. The new eyes of his are quite ugly though. Maybe they ran out of ideas already..In my opinion, these eyes jutsu/bloodline are imbalance in the Naruto world.

#8 DeidaraGS

DeidaraGS

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1849 posts

Posted 13 September 2008 - 11:31 PM

Sasuke has PLOTHAX that's why he cant lose.

#9 Donmuri

Donmuri

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 385 posts

Posted 13 September 2008 - 11:52 PM

Maybe he needs contact lenses..

#10 Chimera X

Chimera X

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1994 posts

Posted 13 September 2008 - 11:53 PM

sasuke ish wearing contacts XP
For the Demon I once was,For the Darkness of my soul,and for the heart which i had longed for,I will,be right back~

#11 Donmuri

Donmuri

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 385 posts

Posted 13 September 2008 - 11:57 PM

Well, not yet. He needs one very soon if he keeps using Amaterasu..

#12 miyavi honey

miyavi honey

The Low Profile

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1299 posts

Posted 14 September 2008 - 03:14 AM

i hate sasuke...grr..stealer...grr...traitor...grr...backstabber...i hope raikage will kick his ass next...

#13 Chimera X

Chimera X

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1994 posts

Posted 14 September 2008 - 03:16 AM

sasuke should juz kiss n make up aldy wiv naruto..they do love each other..but wat a pain he is too ego to admit it..=.=
For the Demon I once was,For the Darkness of my soul,and for the heart which i had longed for,I will,be right back~

#14 dark

dark

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 433 posts

Posted 14 September 2008 - 06:54 AM

emo sasuke is not really nice...lawl! and yeah, the story should change to Sasuke at the rate it's going, there isn't much of Naruto anymore! >_<

#15 Donmuri

Donmuri

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 385 posts

Posted 14 September 2008 - 01:41 PM

Not yet. It will be, soon.

#16 katzchen

katzchen

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 437 posts

Posted 14 September 2008 - 04:04 PM

lol contacts XDlooking forward to wat naruto can do with his newfound skills tho..
Find me @ >>Facebook<< || >>Blog<< || >>Tumblr<<

#17 Donmuri

Donmuri

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 385 posts

Posted 14 September 2008 - 04:27 PM

If only it would be a Frog Eye technique. Lolz

#18 DeidaraGS

DeidaraGS

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1849 posts

Posted 14 September 2008 - 09:58 PM

Who would win,Sasuke or Lelouch? XDDD Geass VS Sharingan.

#19 Chimera X

Chimera X

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1994 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 04:11 AM

what bout frog eyes vs sharingan??

#20 DeidaraGS

DeidaraGS

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1849 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 11:30 AM

Frog eyes dont really do anything,they're just to show that someone has changed into their Sage form.

#21 karasu-deathman-crew

karasu-deathman-crew

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 163 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 01:16 PM

the new sharingan kinda look like atom logo
'im no hero, never was, im just old killer, hired to do some wet work' (OLD SNAKE)Posted Image

#22 DeidaraGS

DeidaraGS

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1849 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 01:52 PM

It IS an atom. XD What next? Sasuke's gonna collide atoms and make mini black holes like the Large Hadron Collider?

#23 Donmuri

Donmuri

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 385 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 05:46 PM

Then the whole world of Naruto will be gone and there will be no more manga for me to read.

#24 karasu-deathman-crew

karasu-deathman-crew

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 163 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 01:27 AM

KABOM!!!!!!!!
'im no hero, never was, im just old killer, hired to do some wet work' (OLD SNAKE)Posted Image

#25 Kilmasis Arcanium

Kilmasis Arcanium

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 252 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 02:07 PM

Well you know I was thinkingBack at the time Naruto, Kakashi, Sakura and the puppet obachan (forgot her name) went after Gaara, They fought briefly with an Itachi's clone. If you remember, Naruto used an advanced version of Rasengan, I think it was called Oobo Rasengan (or something like that, translated to Great Rasengan or something like that) where he and a shadow clone both made a fusion Rasengan together, possibly twice the power of a normal Rasengan.Could you imagine if he tried using that again, this time with the wind element inserted into it? Already Rasen-Shuriken does nutcase damage, and the Great Rasengan does immense damage (as acknowledged by Sakura and the old lady). A combination of both would probably entirely decimate a person's body. XD;;And imagine if he used the Kyuubi's power to use that technique. With the Kyuubi's first tail he was able to use Rasengan without a shadow clone. Perhaps if he used two tails he could use BOTH hands to create the Great Rasengan AND add the wind element into it. Maybe it'd turn into the Rasen-ShuriKameHameHa. Hahaha *flees*Still, that probably won't win against plothax. XD;;Btw I wonder what Madara's version of Mangekyou's powers are. Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi and Susano-O were Itachi's techniques, and Sasuke got Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi from him (probably Susano-O too but he hasn't discovered it yet). Wonder if he has a white version of Amaterasu.. ahaha
Posted Image

#26 karasu-deathman-crew

karasu-deathman-crew

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 163 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 03:28 PM

first thing first its OADAMA RASENGANnever minds of kyubi 1 tail with rasengan look at 4tail kyubi power i think it more powerful then rasengan itachi do give sasuke power but he too stupid to use and itachi also give naruto some kind of power what is that power?

#27 DeidaraGS

DeidaraGS

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1849 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 08:29 PM

It's Oodama Rasengan. :DI just read Naruto now to see what the hell Kishimoto will come up with next. More emo Sasuke probably.

#28 Donmuri

Donmuri

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 385 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 04:15 PM

Naruto needs a new still other than his lame Rasengan. I think he need to learn a new fighting style rather than just focus on his jutsu..

#29 DeidaraGS

DeidaraGS

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1849 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 09:55 PM

Well,now he's learning the Sage Arts from Grandpa Frog,so we might see something new soon...if Kishimoto stops focusing on Sasuke SO MUCH.

#30 Donmuri

Donmuri

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 385 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 12:26 AM

Funny...the end of the latest episode of Naruto, there is a scene where Asuma and Shikamaru suggested that the show would use their name instead of Naruto like Asuma Shippuden or Shikamaru Shippuden...