Photo

Naruto Manga Only!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
322 replies to this topic

#301 katsuya ashimaru

katsuya ashimaru

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 04:23 PM

omg omg!!sasuke versus kakashi!!!its just the same asorochimaru versus sarutobi!!sasuke=orochimarukakashi=sarutobiwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....so epic...n sasuke is soo evil!!!almost kill sakura!adeyhhhh...poor karin
cosplay comfirm doing for 2010=[spoiler=]1.kuchiki byakuya. upgraded!(but still in doin it -__-")2.Liu Bei Dynasty Warrior 6[/spoiler]

#302 Sparda

Sparda

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 496 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 09:14 AM

haha.. at last naruto come! this time.. i think naruto & kakashi Vs Sasuke??ale.. as usual.. sakura, can even have the guts to kill sasuke lor.. haihz..
Posted ImageRoborider : Look.. my arm!Black & RX : Uh??... Wat?..http://sparda-dante.deviantart.com/http://en.curecos.co...file/?ch=217975The Truth Is Always Only One..Sparda -The Legendary Dark Knight-

#303 Kilmasis Arcanium

Kilmasis Arcanium

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 252 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 09:43 PM

no kill n no talktime to get a room boys...
Posted Image

#304 Sparda

Sparda

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 496 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 09:18 AM

at last still Naruto & sasuke fight...
Posted ImageRoborider : Look.. my arm!Black & RX : Uh??... Wat?..http://sparda-dante.deviantart.com/http://en.curecos.co...file/?ch=217975The Truth Is Always Only One..Sparda -The Legendary Dark Knight-

#305 Kilmasis Arcanium

Kilmasis Arcanium

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 252 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 03:48 PM

I told you kisame was still alive. But did you believe me? Nooooooooooo~~~~~
Posted Image

#306 satan666

satan666

KNS Student

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3386 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 10:07 AM

wtf!!! suddenly all is not dead?is kabuto now orochimaru?how can kisame lives?zetsu is also not dead?why cant kakashi hurt madara?madara has itachi's body?why why why?????

The future is not something we enter. The future is something we create. Leonard I. Sweet

Am I dreamin? Posted ImagePosted Image

#307 Kilmasis Arcanium

Kilmasis Arcanium

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 252 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 02:11 PM

damnit, stupid thing died on my submitted post. @#$%@#%

wtf!!! suddenly all is not dead?is kabuto now orochimaru?how can kisame lives?zetsu is also not dead?why cant kakashi hurt madara?madara has itachi's body?why why why?????

Kabuto injected Orochimaru's genes into him, there's a possibility Orochimaru may make a reappearance from Kabuto, or Kabuto will end up having Orochimaru's mind, but remain as 'Kabuto'.One of Kisame's abilities is probably to hide in small spaces, so he probably just shrunk and hid in his sword. The kisame that 'died' was not kisame, but one of Zetsu's body clones, as shown when the body turned back into a Zetsu.Zetsu didn't fight anywhere, just got one of his clones killed. Why'd you assume he's dead? Besides, nobody knows Zetsu's real abilities yet. One of em is probably to split his body like Shadow Clones, but with a real body that can die. Doesn't mean the main dude dies.When Itachi died, his body wasn't destroyed. After Sasuke's battle with him, Madara probably took his body and kept it somewhere.~~~~~Long explanation on why Kakashi's Mangekyou can't hurt MadaraI made a theory once about the Mangekyou Sharingan (i believe it should be in one of the prior posts in this thread). My theory was that when Mangekyou Sharingan is said to manipulate Time and Space, each eye is responsible for one of those 2. The Right Eye for Time (the strongest Genjutsu), and the Left Eye for Space (the strongest Ninjutsu). How I arrive at this theory is as follows:ItachiItachi always uses his Right Eye to use Tsukuyomi, and his Left Eye to use Amaterasu. Tsukuyomi is a manipulation of Time (and to a certain extenct, space, but time is more of the point seeing that it's more important to stab a person for 365 days rather than to stab a person 1000 miles from here), and Tsukuyomi's legend is a deity that ruled over the Night Sky (that's why when Tsukuyomi is used, it's always black everything black, with a white moon). I've heard a few versions of Amaterasu, but ultimately Amaterasu is the goddess of the Sun who fled and hid in a dark cave. Combining the 'Dark Cave' and 'Sun' more or less comes up with the Dark Flame. Also, legend says that a Mirror was hung outside the dark cave. My guess is the right eye opens a 'portal' to this mirror that has the image of the Sun Goddess in the Dark Cave, combination results in black flames, that spills out from the portal, burning stuff up. Sasuke learned to control it by putting the flames back to its place using new portals. Susano-O is a deity carrying a sword who fought Amaterasu and sent her running into the cave. He was later banished into the underworld (world of ghosts/spirits), which explains his etheral being. To bring something back from the dead, you theoritically need Time and Space to reach the spiritworld. This is the reason Orochimaru never found it, because it doesn't exist in the mortal world. Of course Sasuke later evolves it into an Archer version.Also, Tsukuyomi, Amaterasu, and Susano-O are all siblings, which sorta explains why Itachi has all 3 of them and not just one. Another thing is about their birth. When the Shinto God Izanagi went to a river to bathe, Amaterasu was born from his left eye, Tsukuyomi from his right, and Susano-O from his nose.Thus forms part of the reason as to why I really admire the character Itachi that Kishimoto created. His entire character creation from the meaning of his name right up to the meaning behind the insignia of his ring is extremely deep and very well researched (though the Black Flame doesn't really make sense).MadaraMadara keeps his Right Eye visible, and his left eye behind his mask. Right eye casts Genjutsu, so you need to LOOK at the person to use it, as shown by Itachi's Tsukiyomi. Understood. My theory behind his 'evade everything and disappear' ability is that his mask hides a seal or something that improves his Left Eye's space control ability. Everytime someone attacks him, he uses his left eye Mangekyou to warp that part of his body into a different dimension, then warp it back in an instant, making it look like attacks just go through him. At the same time, it allows him to move freely between dimensions, since he has mastered control over it, which allows him to absorb people in, and make himself disappear completely without a trace of chakra as well. It's a little like the Summoning Technique if you look at it in a way.Now for the main point:KakashiBefore you say that Kakashi's Mangekyou is his RIGHT eye, let me remind you that his Sharingan was obtained from Obito, and it was Obito's LEFT eye, making that the one that controls Space (his right side was crushed by a rock). So Kakashi's Mangekyou controls Space and ONLY Space, which explains his ability to open portals and sending things into a different dimension, hence the chopping of Deidara's arm, and the entire disappearance of Deidara's explosion. However, he doesn't seem to know where the portal leads to exactly nor does he seem to be able to control its destination, which puts him below that of Madara's ability. If Kakashi attempted to use it on Madara, Madara could either just jump in and warp back out, or warp himself away in an instant, since Kakashi's takes forever to fully activate. In theory if Kakashi fully mastered this ability, he should be able to warp around the way Madara does. However since the Sharingan isn't originally his, his body may not be built for it, making it possible that he may never reach that kind of level. This entire Kakashi theory is also supported by the fact that he has never used his Mangekyou for a Genjutsu.~~~~A Narutard I am. orz.
Posted Image

#308 satan666

satan666

KNS Student

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3386 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 08:41 AM

i salute a naturard...but may disagree on something though :Danyway, i always thought naruto got his attitude from his dad but in the end, it is more likely from his mother...i love this story...

The future is not something we enter. The future is something we create. Leonard I. Sweet

#309 satan666

satan666

KNS Student

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3386 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 12:15 PM

eh? OM is down! what other site u guys are viewing this manga? T.T sad~

#310 WeN

WeN

Old Spammer of CF Forum

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12410 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 01:44 PM

satan>> try mangastream.com ^^

Touhou_Mix.jpgTouhou is mai lover/waifu ^^

Cosplay Plan:Sig1.pnghttp://wen4896.blogspot.com / www.facebook.com/helperwen 

#311 satan666

satan666

KNS Student

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3386 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 06:48 PM

thanks wen...but it kinds lost old issues :D

#312 simplybored

simplybored

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 141 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 05:10 PM

the new chapter is damn cool n i aso salute the narutard XD
i'm so bored i day dream alot =.=''

#313 Kilmasis Arcanium

Kilmasis Arcanium

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 252 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 03:38 AM

newest update on Madara (battle with Konan) has shattered my theory regarding Madara's sharingan. It appears space manipulation can be done with either side of the eye.Reason: Madara used Izanagi while fighting Konan, sacrificing his left eye (which presumably does space manipulation). This means he has lost 1 sharingan - period. But shortly after that, he proceeds to warp to where Konan hid the 2 bodies to steal the Rinnegan from Pain. Then he warps back to his hideout again. Both of this while only having his RIGHT sharingan, presumable the one used for time manipulation.So my theory on Sharingan's dead. However, one question bugs me:Madara said when he found Pain's body, that Pain had used up so much of his power that even his red hair, the trademark for the UZUMAKI clan turned to white.Pain was from the Uzumaki Clan? If that's the case, the Rinnegan could have come from the Uzumakis, since Pain's was apparently the last one around. But doens't that mean that there's a chance Naruto inherited the Rinnegan?
Posted Image

#314 Kishi13

Kishi13

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 90 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 11:42 AM

Madara said when he found Pain's body, that Pain had used up so much of his power that even his red hair, the trademark for the UZUMAKI clan turned to white.Pain was from the Uzumaki Clan? If that's the case, the Rinnegan could have come from the Uzumakis, since Pain's was apparently the last one around. But doens't that mean that there's a chance Naruto inherited the Rinnegan?

Now we know that the Rinnegan, the owner is actually Uchiha Madara/Tobi. Heck no WE DON'T! WHAT!? WHAT!? WHAT!? WHAT!? D:
Posted Image
My hobby is changing avatars every few days. =w=; I'm aweshome.EMINA.Radio

#315 satan666

satan666

KNS Student

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3386 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 02:43 PM

My theory:Rinnegan & Sharingan are from the ancestor (the monk) of Uchiha & Senju.So, what Madara saying is that Nagato (not Pain) is from Senju clan & not Uzumaki clan. And when he mention Rinnegan's owner is Madara's, he meant he is the original inheritance of the monk where he can possess both sharingan & rinnegan NOT uzumaki. Nagato may own both eyes but he didn't cos he died lol...kil>>madara when fighting konan, he used 1 sharing eye to do the space & time manipulation which he can only use 1 time. his sharingan is already able to use space manipulation alone so by losing 1 eye, he still has another. your theory is somehow still correct...anyway, he now has both sharingan & rinnegan.my question: there's another hole on his forehead...is that going to be the 3rd eye? 0.o

#316 Kishi13

Kishi13

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 90 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 11:52 AM

Latest update![spoiler=NARUTO!]Posted Image[/spoiler]
Posted Image

#317 devilz kid

devilz kid

Pokémon Master

• Members
  • Pip
  • 635 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 05:59 PM

Kishi13> feel like stabbing you with a kunai =__________=*

-TheDollyEye contact lens (RM15~RM30) *ready stock*

-2nd hand/new items to be sold!! (Uchiha Sasuke wig, etc..)

Cosplay List:

Spoiler

#318 Kilmasis Arcanium

Kilmasis Arcanium

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 252 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 03:13 AM

satan666 - Byakugan maybe? >D Since all eye techniques supposedly came from the sage, probably missing byakuganbut can't get cuz they guard it so well. so he'll prolly capture a hyuuga clan member in the war to get the eye...
Posted Image

#319 satan666

satan666

KNS Student

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3386 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 10:58 AM

but kil...isn't byakugan the evolution of sharingan? sage didn't have it in the 1st place. my fandom: perhaps it is a fusion of rinnegan + sharingan = sharinnegan...now they are doomed :D

#320 Kilmasis Arcanium

Kilmasis Arcanium

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 252 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 10:33 PM

On the contrary, Byakugan is supposed to be the original, and the Sharingan the evolution from Byakugan.Byakugan can see Chakra, flow, and release points (resulting in Neji's 64 triagram blablabla chakra sealing hits).Sasuke only managed to 'see' chakra when he fought Deidara (the mini explosive dust in the air). Much later stage.But Sharingan is arguably more powerful (mangekyo form, copy techniques, see better, blablabla). Then again, Kishimoto's main character is Sasuke, not Naruto.
Posted Image

#321 Kishi13

Kishi13

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 90 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 12:07 PM

Kishi13> feel like stabbing you with a kunai =__________=*

Oh come on~ It's just a little teaser~ XDLatest Update!Samurai's Rule! [Spoiler Ahead][spoiler=WARNING! Samurai Awesomeness]Posted Image[/spoiler]
Posted Image

#322 devilz kid

devilz kid

Pokémon Master

• Members
  • Pip
  • 635 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 02:58 PM

Man I just love this manga <3

-TheDollyEye contact lens (RM15~RM30) *ready stock*

-2nd hand/new items to be sold!! (Uchiha Sasuke wig, etc..)

Cosplay List:

Spoiler

#323 Alexandreon

Alexandreon

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 07:18 AM

I wonder who Tobi really is.:)
Posted Image