Photo

Naruto Manga Only!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
322 replies to this topic

#61 Donmuri

Donmuri

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 385 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 10:05 PM

I think he dont want Naruto to return is so that Konoha will be destroyed.

#62 karasu-deathman-crew

karasu-deathman-crew

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 163 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 03:50 AM

what he will get konaha is destroyed
'im no hero, never was, im just old killer, hired to do some wet work' (OLD SNAKE)Posted Image

#63 satan666

satan666

KNS Student

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3386 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 10:57 AM

I dun get it. Why does Tsunade wan naruto 2 return? She thinks he can SAVE the village? -.-" I might as well leave it 2 Shikamaru if I m relying on 1 person...

The future is not something we enter. The future is something we create. Leonard I. Sweet

Am I dreamin? Posted ImagePosted Image

#64 miyavi honey

miyavi honey

The Low Profile

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1299 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 11:07 AM

donmuri and karasu>> danzo is an obsess freak, he'll do what ever it takes for the safety of konoha... meaning kyuubi is important to konoha no matter what.. he'll never endangered the host..satan>> well naruto is the child that the sage frog predict to be a hero lehh...

#65 Donmuri

Donmuri

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 385 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 01:57 PM

i think Danzo is the other way around. Maybe he wants the village to be destroyed then he will "save" the village and people will finally recognize him as a hokage..

#66 katzchen

katzchen

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 437 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 11:26 PM

either way, the plot is getting WAAAAAAAYYYY weirder >_>" i wonder what happened to the cloud-nins..?
Find me @ >>Facebook<< || >>Blog<< || >>Tumblr<<

#67 miyavi honey

miyavi honey

The Low Profile

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1299 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 12:45 PM

donmuri>> ya know that was what sai said(its a lie) to team 7 when they were on the mission to save sasuke... but sai was revealed as an assasin to kill sasuke and not a messenger to orochimaru that sai proclaims...it was an order from danzo that sasuke is a threat to konoha...see danzo had an oppoturnaty to destroy konoha with orochimaru then but he didnt use it...so danzo is just an obsess freak over konoha's safety...

#68 Donmuri

Donmuri

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 385 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 12:34 PM

Haha..we will see how it goes.

#69 VulpineNinja

VulpineNinja

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 202 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 02:22 PM

I dun get it. Why does Tsunade wan naruto 2 return? She thinks he can SAVE the village? -.-" I might as well leave it 2 Shikamaru if I m relying on 1 person...

I agree. I believe Shika can come up with strategies to protect village. Naruto will definitely cause more destruction with uncontrollable anger.

#70 Donmuri

Donmuri

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 385 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 08:50 PM

Well, if they keep Naruto in the frog world, Pain will keep destroying Konoha until he returns. If Naruto is back, Pain will focus on him instead of attacking the village. More lives will be saved by this. Plus I think Naruto now can handle any ninja that he encounter.

#71 DeidaraGS

DeidaraGS

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1849 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 10:02 PM

Well...looks like this chapter was the end of Kakashi.RIP.
Posted ImageCheck out my cosplay pics at my Devart!http://deidarags.deviantart.com/

#72 kumaTARO

kumaTARO

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 246 posts

Posted 23 November 2008 - 01:15 AM

NUUU WHY KILL KAKASHI!!!!! I hope not. Still, meeting his dad in that other world still doesn't mean he's dead right? I'm sure he'll come back..
Posted ImageマシュマロIはたくさん好む!

#73 miyuki.sadako

miyuki.sadako

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4025 posts

Posted 23 November 2008 - 03:46 AM

OMG!! please dont die, Kakashi sensei!! man, do you really think kakashi sensei will *gulp* d-d-DIE??TT^TT he was like, my very first love~~ he's pratically why i became a FANGIRL!
Posted Image

#74 miyuki.sadako

miyuki.sadako

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4025 posts

Posted 23 November 2008 - 03:50 AM

OMG!! please dont die, Kakashi sensei!! Man, do you really think kakashi sensei will *gulp* d-d-DIE??TT^TT he was like, my very first love~~ he's practically why i became a fangirl!no, no.. i think somehow he'll be saved... there must be some way he's gonna be saved... *thinking hard* Iruka come and save him?? konohamaru?? he was lurking around, no? what was he up to?? someone save kakashi sensei!
Posted Image

#75 Kilmasis Arcanium

Kilmasis Arcanium

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 252 posts

Posted 24 November 2008 - 05:43 PM

superdoublepost powwer... @@His father the White Fang will probably just say "it's not ur time yet", kiks him in da butt and he goes flying back to konoha world with a slug on his face...
Posted Image

#76 DeidaraGS

DeidaraGS

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1849 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 05:35 PM

Well,if Kakashi dies,it'd be a rather meaningless death,wouldn't it? I'd expect him to die a more awesome death fighting against Pain,or at least meeting Sasuke again.
Posted ImageCheck out my cosplay pics at my Devart!http://deidarags.deviantart.com/

#77 daigotiga92

daigotiga92

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2292 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 11:14 PM

@dei = i guess,after kakashi get hear something from his dad~~i think that he would be alive back~~ to inform something to other~~
Posted Image

#78 DeidaraGS

DeidaraGS

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1849 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 03:16 AM

I want you all to go download and watch ep 85 of Shippuden right now. That one ep has the best animation and action of all the eps made so far including the old series. Serious. It was Gainax level.

#79 Donmuri

Donmuri

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 385 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 03:25 PM

Ep 85 FTW! If only they make all the episode as good as this.

#80 DeidaraGS

DeidaraGS

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1849 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 12:36 PM

That is a dream we can only hope for.

#81 waninoko

waninoko

Assistant Event Director

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 2252 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 01:30 PM

nooo! more ppl dying now.. Dxnooooo kakashi u idiot, come back from ur dream with ur dad already!! DDxdo u ppl think konohamaru will do the harem no jutsu? xD

#82 miyuki.sadako

miyuki.sadako

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4025 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 04:31 PM

LoL!! Konohamaru doing the harem no jutsu on Pain.. OMG, i wonder what pain will do... XD*imagines* then pain will be super dumbfounded and ebisu sensei would then take that chance and make a run for it with konohamaru? hahahaaha..
Posted Image

#83 waninoko

waninoko

Assistant Event Director

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 2252 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 05:51 PM

if konohamaru really do that, then Pain will get stunned and Ebisu counter attack him? xDthinking of it makes me roflmao~ xD

#84 DeidaraGS

DeidaraGS

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1849 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 05:53 PM

Methinks he's gonna attempt to summon Enma the Monkey King like his grandfather :D

#85 Kyosuke

Kyosuke

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 746 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 01:42 AM

Konohamaru can't stand any chance against Pain..I hope that other ninja come n help him..Ebisu was helpless..what power technique that he hv..I just dun wan Konhomaru die..N when Naruto gonna finish learn that sage technique??whew..I just can't wait..
Posted ImageAin't It cool with MUSTACHE!!

#86 Kilmasis Arcanium

Kilmasis Arcanium

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 252 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 10:48 AM

Don't look down on Konohamaru. Like Dei said, there's a possibility he has a pact with the Monkey summons, considering his grandfather was the last Monkey summoner (although I think Enma is really REALLY weak... I'm guessing his strongpoint is his staff transformation, which needs to be used by an experienced weapons user... I mean compare him with Gama Bunta or Orochimaru's orochi monster, or Tsunade's SlugFest... HEY LOOK LITTLE MONKEH! *pats*). Also, Konohamaru's the grandson of the 3rd Hokage, there's no doubt he'd be undergoing serious tough training to live up to that expectation, especially since he's pursuing Naruto from behind.Also also, Ebisu may be much of a bungling idiot, but to be entrusted with Konohamaru, there was to be something about him that makes him the ninja he is. Remember that he's never actually shown his full power before.
Posted Image

#87 Kilmasis Arcanium

Kilmasis Arcanium

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 252 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 02:24 PM

Choji's father is alive! Kakashi is...And Naruto discovers the secret to the moving Sage transformation technique!
Posted Image

#88 miyavi honey

miyavi honey

The Low Profile

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1299 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 09:01 AM

kakashi is officially dead...

#89 DeidaraGS

DeidaraGS

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1849 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 12:27 PM

Who here bets that in the next couple of chapters,Kakashi gets kicked back to life by his dad?PLOT NO JUTSU.

#90 Cappy Phreakyfish

Cappy Phreakyfish

Gundam Meister Wannabe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 596 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 03:11 PM

Kakashi will come back from the dead like Gaara did! >.< HE HAS TO!Kishimoto has killed off too many characters already. =((((