Photo

antheahui's c&c corner! 8D

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
113 replies to this topic

#31 antheahui

antheahui

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 226 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 09:05 PM

matsuo> heheh, im still supposed to be studying now. XD thanks a lot for the kind words! <3 and yes mom, i will study hard! 8As babeh! >Dthanks for always encouraging me, means a lot! 8D

#32 Matsuo Kumiko

Matsuo Kumiko

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1927 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 09:32 AM

LoLMe ish your mommy from now onwards XDDHaha nahh... I don't think I wanna be anyone's mommy for now XDI'm supposed to be studying now too >~

#33 antheahui

antheahui

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 226 posts

Posted 04 October 2008 - 05:25 PM

moar stress, moar art. >D i dunnoh, but it seems so. PMR ada 8 days more.a little WIP. i dun CG that much, and i think its quite crappy. c&c will be great. totally stupendous! >DPosted Imagenemohahahaha. doryhahahaha. oh noes, whats wrong with me? imma meeelttiiiinggg..... meeeellltiiinngg.lawls, im probably melting in stress or something lidat.matsuo> heheh. yeah, i don't think i'll want another mom. i happy with mine now. 8D

#34 Muso

Muso

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 05 October 2008 - 02:27 PM

You managed to make the cloth flow and move around her. A bit rough over that area. But awesome work for one who claims to be crappy at CG. XD Personally, I go traditional myself. Her other arm seems to be missing though. Art is a good way to relieve stress besides exercise. You might be sick of listening to this but... do your best for PMR. ^^

#35 Matsuo Kumiko

Matsuo Kumiko

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1927 posts

Posted 05 October 2008 - 02:55 PM

Wow O.O You even know Photoshop O.OAwesome stuff, I like the colour ^^But I don't know how to critique on colours coz i'm not up to that level yet =/The arm is a lil too stifff though ^^

#36 antheahui

antheahui

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 226 posts

Posted 05 October 2008 - 03:55 PM

muso> ah yes, i'll have to clean that mess up neh? >D yeah a lot of people prefer to go traditional, but then i want to have a little "balance", besides, digital is kewl also mah. 8D you mean the back arm? mmhmm, i'll umm, make it appear again. lawls~ relieve stress by exercising? ohoho, if you saw how i play tennis, you'll laugh your head off. D8i liek ur avatar. super cat! 8D8As for PMR!matsuo> O.O yea i know photoshop. thanks! i dun think it "awesome" larh... paiseh. okay, i'll fix the arms! but umm, which arm? the front arm or the back arm or both arms? >D after PMR... 8 moar days.

#37 Muso

Muso

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 05 October 2008 - 09:04 PM

Lol. Yeah, it's cool. Though I find that when it comes to anime styled art, people tend to go all shiny, shiny, you know what I mean. Hope you stay away from that area. Yar... the back arm. It should be a lil longer than that, even though it's bent. At least you sweat and have fun ma. I find jumping rope is the best exercise. Seriously... XD 20 minutes of that is equal to a 45 minute run, I think. Note sure... Lol. I like the chalkboard-y effect of it. ^^ You avi is cute head blob. Made it yourself?Yar!!!

#38 antheahui

antheahui

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 226 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 11:16 PM

ricky> "oshm"? wazzdat? is that acompliment...? XD lawls sorry im not very good at internet language.

#39 SugarGal

SugarGal

Ace Attorney

• Members
  • Pip
  • 624 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 10:43 PM

I don't like you... Cross stitch isn't easy to conjure out of no where. ;___; Post up your bookmark thingy too! (when you have the time la)*hides behind her Sejarah book*
Posted Image
Cosplay Plans:
Shimada Minami (Baka to Test to Shokanjuu!)
N (Pokemon Black/White)
Kururugi Suzaku (Code Geass)
Franziska von Karma (Ace Attorney)
Korra (Avatar: Legend of Korra)
: SugarGaL's deviantART : SugarGaL's WorldCosplay :

#40 Matsuo Kumiko

Matsuo Kumiko

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1927 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 06:18 PM

Hm... The arm in front =3 Which is her right arm ^^

#41 antheahui

antheahui

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 226 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 07:42 PM

5 moar days to PMR, and here i am, on the computer. ^^" it doesn't get better than this. >DMuso> yeah i get what you mean. i like to call that "The Attack Of the Ebil Shiniee!" XD mainly i think its because they tend to overdo the colouring sometimes. D8 a longer back arm, got it! i shall fix it after PMR~ what?! 20 mins jumping rope = 45 min run?! hah, i'll start jumping ropes from now. >D need to slim down...yeah, chalkyboard-super-cat! (lmao, so laaame.) umm, yeah i made my avie myself~thanks!SugarGal> lawls yeah, *points finger* abracadabra-i-command-you-cross-stitch-finish-yourself!! >D you should try it, it just might work. XDwhat? the bookmark? alarh, later larh. 8DANTANOM! lawls.Matsuo> oh the front arm.. umm, actually, how should i "un-stiffen" the arm? should i fix the fingers or is the arm position? i really have no idea... @.@ please tell me how to fix the arm ne~ 8D

#42 toushirou10

toushirou10

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 106 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 09:37 PM

For a PMR student, I think you already have that talent~really :D I start using photoshop after started my college life. Before that......just know how to use microsoft paint= =(sounds like I am old ppl....no...I'm not too young and not too old, but compare with you....yes...I'm really old= =)Yeah~I found another Neko here~come meet with my kitten named Chi~

#43 hreaper

hreaper

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 454 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 11:58 AM

Posted ImageHere's some things you can change.The right shoulder should be back a bit. As you turn your body, the shoulder turns as well, else, it'll look as if your character is turning her head in an unnatural angle.
Death once had a near-Chuck-Norris experience.hreaper@Blogspot - Real War Machine Suit

#44 Matsuo Kumiko

Matsuo Kumiko

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1927 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 04:13 PM

Etho... Make it more natural? Hmm... Because human bodies are not supposed to be straight... *still trying to think of a way to explain* Hmm... My sensei told me that human bodies does not comprise of straight lines, no matter which part of the body it is, there are not straight lines, thus making it less stiff looking ^^ Make it more 'flesh' like, etho... @~@ Gome of you don't understand LoL

#45 antheahui

antheahui

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 226 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 01:09 PM

gosh gosh gosh people please don't think i'm not listening to ur comments! D8 i'm just ummm well, busy with PMR, just 6 moar days and i will be free. then i will edit the piccie. 6 moar days babeh! >Dtoushirou10> me? talented? aww, come on. XD i guess i should say thank you... 8D but im not talented larh.hreaper> yays! i <3 comments from you. 8D seriously. okay, okay good good. i totally understand what you mean! woohoo yeaah. i'll change that after PMR nyaa. 6 moar days to freedom! is everything else okay? gosh, thanks for taking the time to draw it out to me~ or else i so wouldnt understand. thanks! <3 8Dmatsuo> woah ur 'sensei'? u go art class ne? o.o fuhlauweh. i think i get what you're saying, so basically, when i draw human figures, theres no straight lines, right? 8D

#46 Matsuo Kumiko

Matsuo Kumiko

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1927 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 04:14 PM

Haha nahhh XD I don't have art classes... My mom disaproves of me learning art >< Although I like it T^T And I wanna go into an art college... But noo.... T^T I was in the comic society in my school ^^Hmm... Not exactly, when you draw human figures... There shouldn't be straight lines... [well... minimize them anyways =3]

#47 antheahui

antheahui

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 226 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 10:42 PM

yoh dudes and dudettes! 8Dimma back!actually after PMR i hibernated for like a week. XD i haven't really finished anything yet, started colouring the piccie with the girl leaning the whatchamacallit thingy, and sketch my cf countdown pic... >D but then again, nothings finished yet, so i thought i'll just put something i drew when i was studying for PMR...oh my oh my. photobucket is loading soooo slowly.load...load...load...yeah! its loaded! 8DPosted Imagei hope you enjoyed it. my mom sure did.. (she accidentally picked it up on the floor.) XDiono how people are going to c&c this but anyway, c&c welcomed! 8D

#48 Matsuo Kumiko

Matsuo Kumiko

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1927 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 09:02 AM

LoLIt's a cute sketch ^^Nothing really much to c&c about =DSoo kawaii~ ^^Anyways~ Welcome back from the gruesome PMR ^^Now you'll have plenty of time to draw draw sketch sketch~ =D

#49 hreaper

hreaper

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 454 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 11:06 AM

Haha.That's a very cute 4koma. :D
Death once had a near-Chuck-Norris experience.hreaper@Blogspot - Real War Machine Suit

#50 daigotiga92

daigotiga92

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2292 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 02:04 AM

nice illustration .. hope u can teach me some.. =)
Posted Image

#51 antheahui

antheahui

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 226 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 10:50 PM

matsuo> thanks!hreaper> hehe, i think its cute too! 8Ddaigotiga> gosh, thank you! but i don't think im good enough to teach people yet.. XDhi people, i know ive been away for a while, the truth is, im facing some kind of dilemma. T.T its like i draw but i feel really depressed, and nothing i draw really makes me feel happy and fuzzy, you know? D8 really sorry. actually ive coloured the butterfly wing-ed girl, but it looks really ugly to me, so i dun wanna post it here. soooorrryy.i just wanna take a short break. hope you guys wont mind. 8Doff to therapy, byes,<3 antheahui. T.T

#52 little_farrie

little_farrie

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 213 posts

Posted 03 November 2008 - 12:19 PM

aww.. i had that feeling too. mine was *draw**irritated**erase**draw again**irritated*blablablabalhope you'll feel happy and better soon!
Posted Image

#53 antheahui

antheahui

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 226 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 12:24 PM

woohooo! hi peoples! imma back. 8Dguess what...i accidentally uninstalled my photoshop CS2, and i lost my PS disc. i went to buy a new one, but it doesn't work. luckily i bought a corel too. but heck, ive never used corel painter IX before. so i read up some tutorials and stuffs.be prepared for something ghastly...my first try in Painter IX...Posted Imageta-daaaa! its one of my OCs, mirella.and i actually took 1 hour+ to paint this piece of nonsense. D8 my mom said it was okay, since it was a first try. (which is a nicer phrase which actually means, "its horrible, but since its a first try...") c&c welcomed! i hope you guys will be able to give me some useful tips and tutorials to improve my skills in Painter IX. >D and please don't mind the lighting source whatnot. i was didn't take the lighting source into consideration since i was fooling around in Painter IX.<3,antheahui.

#54 space-chan

space-chan

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2050 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 12:34 AM

wah~nice try for firstimers~*O*i thnk need to b more detail for d hair..coz it looks hard?..or izzit juz me..XDif put eyes it would look better..^^

facebook

#55 antheahui

antheahui

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 226 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 09:32 AM

space-chan> thanks! ummm yeah, should put more fine lines to make it look real. oh, don't worry, its not just you! >D put the eyes? imma lazy now. XD do you use painter IX? or you use photoshop?

#56 antheahui

antheahui

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 226 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 03:19 PM

4th page of Double A! --> http://antheahui.dev...age-4-105008754matsuo> WIP is work in progress... other than that i have no idea what the other short forms stand for. XD willy> O.O aiyah, don't have to win wan maahh! its for the experience babe! >D and uhh, mana ada little's sketches? where? where? D8little> haha lawls im sure your comic is great! >Doh lawls everyone's spamming!! should change the thread name to "antheahui's spamming corner! <3"bohahahahaha.<3,antheahui.

#57 antheahui

antheahui

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 226 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 08:29 PM

wahliao-eh! greetings from Bangkok! >D im currently in bangkok visiting my auntie's family (shopping). im having loads of fuuuuuuuun. 8Dheres the first page of a little something im working on right now, its called "Double A" (you'll find out why its named that later) oh yes, read left to right. --> this way!Posted Imagejust some things i would like to know:1. do you understand the page (so far?)2. is the arrangement of panels okay? cause im horrible at arranging panels. XDconstructive c&c welcomed!<3,antheahui.

#58 RickyDemon

RickyDemon

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 928 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 10:41 PM

lolololol hi antheaaaa >:D i've stalked you mwahahahaha *shot* XD anyway, to be honest i like the tonings. ALOT :'D XD and you are good with clothe foldings D8 i envy your pro-ness *bows* :'D XD

#59 antheahui

antheahui

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 226 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 12:05 AM

rickydemon> laaaaawls hiee! >D you've stalked me? o.o *hides in a corner*joking joking. i like stalkers. 8D don't get stalkers often. a bit jakoon. glad you like the tonings! what? you envy my pro-ness? i doubt i have even the slightest tinge of pro-ness yet. D8anyways, do you understand the story (so far)? just want to know whether theres anything i can change to make the storyline clearer. thanks! 8D<3,antheahui.

#60 RickyDemon

RickyDemon

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 928 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 08:13 PM

dont deny the pro-nesssss in youuuuu DDD:< yush i understand the story welllll :'D XD