Photo

antheahui's c&c corner! 8D

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
113 replies to this topic

#61 hreaper

hreaper

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 454 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 03:24 PM

Looks pretty good so far. Word bubble placements are pretty ok and easy to read.What image software did you use to make it? Photoshop?Waiting for the rest of the story. :)
Death once had a near-Chuck-Norris experience.hreaper@Blogspot - Real War Machine Suit

#62 kumaTARO

kumaTARO

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 246 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 03:37 PM

Looked like they are wearing socks to school XD other than that, all ish cool. And yeah, I can totally relate to the sketchie doodle you did....Since I am sitting for my STPM nao T^T why????
Posted ImageマシュマロIはたくさん好む!

#63 antheahui

antheahui

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 226 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 05:09 PM

hreaper> thanks! i used photoshop cause my dad is not using his lappie. i used some manga brushes i downloaded to make that, do you want the linkies? 8Dkumataro> doesn't everyone wear socks to school? o.o oh lawls you saw the comic strip! i drew that during PMR, but now imma freeeeee! all the best for STPM!

#64 antheahui

antheahui

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 226 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 10:06 PM

2nd page of Double A! >D woot im working fast cause i'm way past my timeline. D8but uhh, iono why but photobucket can't load. D8 so i uploaded into deviantart, heres the link--> http://antheahui.dev...age-2-104190503i prefer it on deviantart cause its 600px but i resize it to 400px in this thread so it doesn't kill your internet. XD i would prefer you guys to c&c here instead of at the deviantart page, but its really up to you actually. XPdo tell me whether you can understand the story so i can make the storyline clearer somehow. >Dsorry for the inconvenince and c&c welcomed!<3,antheahui.

#65 RickyDemon

RickyDemon

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 928 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 11:03 PM

im gonna hunt you down for your oshm toning skills DDD8< XD

#66 RickyDemon

RickyDemon

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 928 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 11:21 PM

bwahahaha XD oshm = awesomeeeee :'D XD

#67 antheahui

antheahui

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 226 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 11:26 PM

ricky> OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHH. ohkay ohkay i faham dy. haha thanks! toning... is quite okay once you get the hang of it. XDganba! you entering JMC also right? >D

#68 RickyDemon

RickyDemon

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 928 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 11:31 PM

anthea>> lololol nola i wont be joining JMC i guess XD im still not as good as youuuu :'D XD

#69 antheahui

antheahui

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 226 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 11:36 PM

ricky> alarh why? good experience mah~ 8D what still not as good as me huh?! im not good. mmhmm. not good not good. you should compare yourself to the likes of the proooos! >D those super-geng wan!

#70 RickyDemon

RickyDemon

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 928 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 11:42 PM

anthea>> to me leh i think it's best that i dont join JMC first XD cos later i make my comic paneling or cacated already then die ._______. XD eh dont say like that leh DDDD: you very the geng already XDD so i can compare you as those super-geng wan :'D XD

#71 little_farrie

little_farrie

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 213 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 11:56 PM

antheahui >> You're in JMC too? coolies!!!
Posted Image

#72 antheahui

antheahui

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 226 posts

Posted 22 November 2008 - 12:01 AM

little_farrie> ahh yeah, but im slaving off my entry right now. running late XD you joining too? 8D

#73 little_farrie

little_farrie

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 213 posts

Posted 22 November 2008 - 12:10 AM

antheahui>> yes i am, but i'm still sketching my comic because of laziness T^T how are you doing?
Posted Image

#74 antheahui

antheahui

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 226 posts

Posted 22 November 2008 - 12:13 AM

little_farrie> oh me? hehe, sama-sama larh, slacking off until got last-minute inspiration! >D all the best for JMC! btw, i saw you OC vid, i think its teh cooleh! for JMC kah? 8Dps> post your comic sketches in your thread larh! im sure its great! <3

#75 little_farrie

little_farrie

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 213 posts

Posted 22 November 2008 - 12:17 AM

antheahui>> thanks you too!!omg, you actually WATCH that? lol i bet your eyes burned xDanyways, its not for JMC.. its my crappy comic did on test-pad xD
Posted Image

#76 antheahui

antheahui

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 226 posts

Posted 22 November 2008 - 12:20 AM

little_farrie> yeah i watched that, and my eyes didn't burn! its really cool, i bet you put a lot of time and hardwork into it. nice~ 8D post post post your comic sketches in your thread!! >D

#77 little_farrie

little_farrie

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 213 posts

Posted 22 November 2008 - 12:28 AM

antheahui>> LOL sure sure.. just let me scan first.. xD hope you eyes dont burn..this story is based on my friends btwwow.. by looking at this page, i wonder if its okay to spam this much..
Posted Image

#78 hreaper

hreaper

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 454 posts

Posted 23 November 2008 - 02:49 PM

Back to comments... :DThe main character, the girl on the left panel, you need to get her proportions right.Even though she's wearing a skirt, don't forget the legs are the same height as the body from the head to the crotch.
Death once had a near-Chuck-Norris experience.hreaper@Blogspot - Real War Machine Suit

#79 antheahui

antheahui

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 226 posts

Posted 23 November 2008 - 07:19 PM

hreaper> oops. D8 okay, will change that... uhhh, wait a moment. does that mean the legs are too long or too short? XD

#80 hreaper

hreaper

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 454 posts

Posted 24 November 2008 - 10:55 AM

If you take the fact that the crotch area is around her wrists, then the legs are too short. ^_^

#81 antheahui

antheahui

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 226 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 08:44 PM

3rd page of Double A is uppp!here-->http://antheahui.dev...age-3-104567496read left to right, which is this way -->8Dc&c much appreciated! by the way, i might not change the mistakes you guys have pointed out as i am running short of time. D8 i didn't know there was so much other things like the sypnosis, photos and stuffs. T_T but still, i would looove to know what you think about it and the problems here and there regarding my drawings!little_farrie> haha yeah, hope they don't label this thread as spam. XD<3,antheahui.

#82 Kay_R

Kay_R

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2247 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 10:08 AM

nice weh..i wanna read more..keep going..but she look like shes wearing a sock..not shoes..
*OUR FAMILY*SHATEIGASHIRA [KRISPY-DONO] ANIMARU-PUNCH NO GUMI![spoiler=]2009 cosplay plan :BLEACH-TAMA IN ACTION!!WARNING : NO BAKA OUJI AND HIS COMRADES ALLOWED![/spoiler]http://evender.deviantart.com/http://evender.blogspot.com/

#83 hreaper

hreaper

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 454 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 10:30 AM

Although your artwork could still be improved (especially the chin and also the forehead when looking sideways), your story flow is good so far.Panel positioning are ok, but try not to make the text go around the character, or at least do not separate the letters in the word (e.g. Waiti ng). It makes it harder to read.

#84 antheahui

antheahui

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 226 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 01:06 PM

kay_r> haha yeah, cause i don't have enough time to do the details, ill add the details if i have time so it doesn't look like socks. XD thanks!hreaper> ahaha yeah, sorry about the chins and sideviews, cause uhh, honestly speaking, each page only took like 10 minutes to sketch, so i didn't pay much attention to the anatomy and stuff... D8 (i know you feel like scolding me) oh, okay, ill put them nicely next time... thanks! 8D

#85 little_farrie

little_farrie

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 213 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 01:18 PM

post moar!! xD
Posted Image

#86 Matsuo Kumiko

Matsuo Kumiko

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1927 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 02:25 PM

Gahhh~ Me ish backkk~~~ >D LoL =DAwwh... You've reached to such a high level till I can't even comment on your work anymore D=Coz i'm no good like that XD

#87 antheahui

antheahui

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 226 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 04:11 PM

matsuo> hiiii! alarh, you've been away for so long, missed your comments. 8D welcome back! woot SPMs over right? o.o what does that mean? D< must have confidence in yourself!

#88 antheahui

antheahui

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 226 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 06:18 PM

just a little side track. (i know, i know, i should be working on my comic. XD) but everyones' drawing vocaloid and me wanna draw one toooo! T_____Tso heres miku! 8DPosted Imagehalf-coloured one, just for fun.Posted Imageas usual, theres always the bigger one here --> http://antheahui.dev...-miku-104652947c&c much appreciated! >D<3,antheahui.

#89 antheahui

antheahui

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 226 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 09:39 PM

i guess theres nothing much to comment about a miku head eh. XD so there, i drew a half-body one! sure ada problems one. D8 so c&c neee!Posted Imagebigger one here --> http://antheahui.dev...stare-104752228a pencil sketch of my 2 new OCs of my 2 new sketch books, Clara (left) and Calypso (right)! >Dthey're uhh, sisters. Calypsos' the elder one. <3c&c welcomed!<3,antheahui.

#90 Kay_R

Kay_R

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2247 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 10:14 PM

nice~ like the way u shade the hair >.obut the face look weird a bit..clara's cheek look kinda high..and calypso's hand look square-ish...i mean..her middle finger should longer a bit
*OUR FAMILY*SHATEIGASHIRA [KRISPY-DONO] ANIMARU-PUNCH NO GUMI![spoiler=]2009 cosplay plan :BLEACH-TAMA IN ACTION!!WARNING : NO BAKA OUJI AND HIS COMRADES ALLOWED![/spoiler]http://evender.deviantart.com/http://evender.blogspot.com/