Photo

Firn's Fanart

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
40 replies to this topic

#1 Firnheledien

Firnheledien

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 540 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 06:20 PM

:mrgreen: Just carrying on from the good old CF forums. I used to post things under Final Fantasy sketches but now I realise that wasn't exactly true because I posted all sorts of other things as well.I'll link to the old thread as soon as the old forums are back online.Meanwhile, have some new drawings. :DPosted Image^ Brokeback Mountain. My friends and I keep describing it as... powerful XD[spoiler=]Posted Image[/spoiler]^ Anakin Skywalker as a Padawan. (SW)I always liked that haircut of his. :)[spoiler=]Posted Image[/spoiler]^ Anakin (if he attended Padme's funeral) at the end of Ep III and didn't turn into Darth Vader XD(Looks like I'm becoming a Hayden Christensen fan XDD)Uhh, mods: The images seem to get cut off even when I put them within spoiler tags. Any way to fix this?

#2 Cappy Phreakyfish

Cappy Phreakyfish

Gundam Meister Wannabe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 596 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 09:19 PM

Gorgeous as always, dearie! XD Brokeback Mountain, ftw! >.< I totally loved that movie~ T__TThe last drawing is lovely. *___* SHADING, OMGGG~

#3 miyavi honey

miyavi honey

The Low Profile

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1299 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 09:23 PM

omg brokeback mountain! powerful indeed XDDsuch a sad story but here in your drawing ennis expression is funny lolseriously great shading for the starwars pieces

#4 Firnheledien

Firnheledien

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 540 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 10:09 PM

Cappy Phreakyfish: Yea, I liked it a lot unexpectedly XD I just watched it out of curiosity. Thanks a lot again! :3miyavi honey: Yea, we all kept saying everything between them was powerful XDYea, it's meant to be a funny drawing XD Like he's saying: "Don't come near me!" because I always thought he was more apprehensive with getting together than Jack XDThank you! It's all thanks to my trusty mechanical pencil. :3

#5 Firnheledien

Firnheledien

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 540 posts

Posted 14 September 2008 - 08:03 AM

Posted ImagePrincess Ashe (FFXII) in Queen Amidala's gown from the Phantom Menace.

#6 Firnheledien

Firnheledien

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 540 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 05:45 AM

Just because this is taking a longer time than usual:Posted ImageIt's all the intricate details plus the bright colours of the dress, so I can't really fudge anything T_T I miss lace.

#7 hreaper

hreaper

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 454 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 05:09 PM

Whoa. I like your Amidala. :)She looks more epic than her movie self.
Death once had a near-Chuck-Norris experience.hreaper@Blogspot - Real War Machine Suit

#8 Firnheledien

Firnheledien

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 540 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 01:06 AM

Uh, I forgot to say this but it's actually Princess Ashe (FFXII) in Amidala's clothing. XP

#9 red

red

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 04:19 PM

Gorgeous! Keep it up, Firn!Maybe one day we'll see these come to life?

#10 space-chan

space-chan

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2050 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 10:35 PM

OMG Brokeback Mountain..XDDDDi like ur shading...>.< dat one so sad...so tense lo...like it.

facebook

#11 ayez

ayez

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 11:46 PM

You have mad skills! i especially love the way you colour Ashe in Padme clothes 1 & 2. Superb details!!
Posted ImageFaZuu * Where The Beasts Roam Free

#12 Firnheledien

Firnheledien

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 540 posts

Posted 25 September 2008 - 04:43 AM

red: Maybe some day! :3 I hope to do either her Ep 2, white bodysuit (har har) or the black invasion gown (the feather headdress one), the handmaiden flame dress (one of my absolute faves) or the romantic pastel rainbow lake dress in Ep 2. Gahh, so many costumes I love, so little time T_TThanks so much!space-chan: It's not supposed to be so dramatic actually. The picture was meant to be a bit funny... ^^; The "shading" was done mostly using the lineart with a low opacity pen tool.ayez: Thanks so much! I just followed the reference pic faithfully. XP Sometimes going back to a solid ref helps with correcting colour theory etc. :D

#13 space-chan

space-chan

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2050 posts

Posted 25 September 2008 - 09:02 PM

red: Maybe some day! :3 I hope to do either her Ep 2, white bodysuit (har har) or the black invasion gown (the feather headdress one), the handmaiden flame dress (one of my absolute faves) or the romantic pastel rainbow lake dress in Ep 2. Gahh, so many costumes I love, so little time T_TThanks so much!space-chan: It's not supposed to be so dramatic actually. The picture was meant to be a bit funny... ^^; The "shading" was done mostly using the lineart with a low opacity pen tool.ayez: Thanks so much! I just followed the reference pic faithfully. XP Sometimes going back to a solid ref helps with correcting colour theory etc. :D

whaaatt?LOL...looks like i'v made opposite interpretations!XD

facebook

#14 red

red

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 25 September 2008 - 11:08 PM

[quote name='"Firnheledien"]red: Maybe some day! :3 I hope to do either her Ep 2' date=' white bodysuit (har har) or the black invasion gown (the feather headdress one), the handmaiden flame dress (one of my absolute faves) or the romantic pastel rainbow lake dress in Ep 2. Gahh, so many costumes I love, so little time T_T[/quote']...or maybe the handmaiden flame dress with the Mandalorian chestplate and helmet... :D I'd sure love to see them come to life! Any Star Wars costume is always soothing to mine eyes!

#15 Firnheledien

Firnheledien

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 540 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 01:55 AM

red: Not to be obtuse but if I did a Mandalorian costume, I'd do the classic Boba Fett one. :lol: But mai Stormtrooper comes first! :3 Thanks so much for your comments. :lol:space-chan: I just found it a bit surprising you saw it that way because Ennis is having such a weird expression on his face XD Like a: "Don't get near me, you pretty-boy-Jack-f***in-Twist!" (Sorry for the language but that's what he always says in the film, as you know. ^^:D

#16 red

red

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 10:10 PM

Classic Boba Fett, huh? That'll be a good choice... I have always favoured Boba over Jango... May come up with one myself one of these days... :)

#17 yogitori

yogitori

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 10:33 PM

the first pic's background look empty , should add more things~while the Princess Ashe look nice~ more like gothic style~

#18 Firnheledien

Firnheledien

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 540 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 02:00 AM

yogitori: I actually was lazy and it worked in my favour to emphasize the wide-open spaces of Wyoming's mountains where most of the story takes place. :)Yea, Ashe looks like she's wearing hobo gloves! 8D It's based directly on the SW Queen Amidala designs though.

#19 snowangell88

snowangell88

Gamer Chick

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1090 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 02:33 AM

sugoiii!!!! anakin looks soo stunning!

:heart:  :angel: :heart:

#20 Firnheledien

Firnheledien

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 540 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 06:45 AM

snowangel88:Thanks. In which picture? :)

#21 Firnheledien

Firnheledien

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 540 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 08:52 AM

I've posted WIPs of this on the old forum. But since I decided to go back and try to finish it up, I'll leave you all with 2 of the most complete ones. YAY! Balthier is finished!This is FFXII drawn in the Disney style. I think I was originally inspired by the movie Enchanted.Posted Image

#22 karasu

karasu

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 10:53 PM

neat! seems like you are a very big fan of Final Fantasy series!..only a rare occasion that we get to see you draw something else eh?

#23 Firnheledien

Firnheledien

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 540 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 01:51 AM

karasu: Yup! Actually I've been on a break from FF for quite awhile. The whole summer I was drawing nothing but Odin Sphere and after that it was SW and then a bit of FFXII. ^^;But it's this series that really inspires me a lot. :D

#24 Firnheledien

Firnheledien

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 540 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 04:58 AM

Have some brooding Vampire Knight goodness! ^v--v^Posted ImageI actually continued refining the pic more after I came back from uni (where I scanned it), so this qualifies as a WIP. :)I hope to draw Zero soon!

#25 little_farrie

little_farrie

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 213 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 05:28 PM

omg Kaname-sama is love!!!! xDDDD
Posted Image

#26 space-chan

space-chan

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2050 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 07:57 PM

oh WOW....is dat skectch?sooo pretty..yup,kaname is lurv

facebook

#27 Firnheledien

Firnheledien

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 540 posts

Posted 14 November 2008 - 12:04 AM

space-chan: Yup, it's a sketch in pencil.

#28 Firnheledien

Firnheledien

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 540 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 06:35 PM

Some new (?) stuff. I haven't updated in a long time because of exams.Ingway WIP for Jac'kee's Odin Sphere anthology coming in GACC2009.Posted ImageMore progress on Disney FFXII. Just plodding along... I finished Ashe and Balthier ages ago. And I adjusted Fran's skintone more than 10 times before I was happy with it. Now just finishing up contouring her clothing and such.Posted Image

#29 Firnheledien

Firnheledien

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 540 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 05:07 PM

Agh, here's a new year and I have so little finished drawings.Have some Kuroshitsuji:Posted ImageFFXII's Fran doing Riverdance:Posted Image

#30 NaD

NaD

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 78 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 11:24 PM

ahahahahah!!!! FRAN DOING RIVERDANCE IS TEH LOVEEE XDDDDDDDDDDgawdd u have progressed soo much oAo i really like teh FF-Disney style XDD haha so cute!
Posted Image