Photo

Night Maiden

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
39 replies to this topic

#1 hell angel

hell angel

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 790 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 04:28 PM

my current long-story type doujinshi on progressbefore you begin reading here, I must warn you that this doujin is 16+ with violence, minor nudity and minor religious issue, if you will feel offended by the elements, please do not proceed further; as for younger viewer, parental guidance is advisedthis doujin is read from left to rightgenre: Action, Comedy, SupernaturalSummary: at the era of science, people are more convinced by what they see and what they can touch; however, this does not mean the creatures of the night has perished. A girl whom her friend were abducted by a familiar, searching for those who can believe in her story and rescue her friend. Guided by words from a mysterious person, she met a group of girls with abilities beyond the logic she knows... added: due to the number of the pictures on this page, the loading will take a long time, thanks for those who wish to view the comic, please be patience and sorry for the inconveniencenew pages will be updated irregularly, so please be patiencework is also available to view at yorunoshojo.deviantart.com, with update every friday, however the updates at deviantart will be slower than hereChapter 1 is complete, please do read through and comment
[spoiler=]Posted Image[/spoiler]Night Maiden

#2 hell angel

hell angel

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 790 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 04:29 PM

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#3 hell angel

hell angel

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 790 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 04:31 PM

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#4 hell angel

hell angel

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 790 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 04:36 PM

#5 hell angel

hell angel

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 790 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 04:39 PM

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#6 hell angel

hell angel

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 790 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 04:44 PM

#7 hreaper

hreaper

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 454 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 12:22 PM

Like I said, Hell Angel, fonts! Fonts!! :D
Death once had a near-Chuck-Norris experience.hreaper@Blogspot - Real War Machine Suit

#8 hell angel

hell angel

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 790 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 01:18 PM

haha, I haven't edit these, the fonts will be applied to newer updates

#9 hell angel

hell angel

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 790 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 03:35 PM

new updates with new fontsPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Imagemaybe I over-played it a bit

#10 hreaper

hreaper

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 454 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 05:29 PM

Ah finally! Readability. :lol:But then, all these images makes this page take a long time to load...
Death once had a near-Chuck-Norris experience.hreaper@Blogspot - Real War Machine Suit

#11 little_farrie

little_farrie

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 213 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 06:16 PM

Yay! new fonts!! xDme luv fighting scenes~~ i always fail to draw them..D:Anyways, i had trouble figuring out the first page on your last post the second box(where the lil kitty punch that bad guy)
Posted Image

#12 hell angel

hell angel

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 790 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 08:39 PM

hreaper<< glad you are happy with the new fonts, I hope I can help with the slow loading but well... guess problems won't occur on next update as we move onto a new page(unless you wish to look back lol)little_farrie<< I'll try to explain here: Rin(the kitty girl) is unhappy as Luna(see my avvie) teases her on the previous page, so she decide to act, you see her on four is because her animal trait is not only apply onto her appearance, it might apply onto some of her behavior as well; oh yea, you might be missing 3 or 4 page updates before the recent ones since it wasn't long before the old CF went down

#13 Openlor

Openlor

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 63 posts

Posted 20 September 2008 - 07:40 PM

Um- maybe should ut in spoilers? o3o

#14 hell angel

hell angel

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 790 posts

Posted 21 September 2008 - 01:56 AM

Openlor<< lol, thanks for the suggestion, re-test it just now; as I suspected, you still have to wait for those others in the spoiler to finish loading if you wanted to read the story at the backsorry for the inconvenience, I shall add a notice at the 1st page

#15 Openlor

Openlor

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 63 posts

Posted 21 September 2008 - 01:04 PM

No prob buddy~ ^^

#16 cob

cob

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 04:01 PM

hulo hell angel!!! can see the fighting scenes very well and with nice poses!!!huhuhu wish to see those pieces in inking~
u r my sunshine~ my only sunshine~

#17 hell angel

hell angel

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 790 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 07:32 PM

arh, cobalt-san? it has been quite a whilesorry that I didn't greet you when you 1st come in, I'm not really active in hello world lolanyway, well, I do not plan to ink these pieces

#18 hayashikae

hayashikae

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 08:14 PM

OMG~they are so kawaii~~i'd like the symbol of night maiden~its cool~~★

#19 hell angel

hell angel

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 790 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 05:14 PM

updatesPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Imagethe story continues onto next page>>

#20 little_farrie

little_farrie

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 213 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 10:39 PM

O.o Dullahan's ALIVE!!!!she looks so cool with swords~
Posted Image

#21 hell angel

hell angel

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 790 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 06:03 AM

updatesPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Imageit's nearing the end, I hope I didn't overuse the element of surprise

#22 hell angel

hell angel

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 790 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 03:37 AM

last update of 1st chapterPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Imagewell, that concludes the 1st chapterplease do comment about it, I appreciate itnow then, start working on chapter 2

#23 hell angel

hell angel

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 790 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 02:42 AM

yes, to be exact, the whole chapter is 56 pages longI have also upload them into the DA link on my signature, which I just done adding the next/previous page link for easier reading.though I hope I can use something like onemanga, but then I can't ask too much with my current situation

#24 little_farrie

little_farrie

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 213 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 10:25 PM

I'm kinda confused with your last post. In the flashback, when did the girl got injured(noting the blood stain on her left side of her chest)? and since she's bitten by the vamp-guy, why she's not like her friend lying on the floor? Duuuh.. i'm so dumb. everything else is good, i'm just confuse with the story. Maybe i should reread it >.:)
Posted Image

#25 hell angel

hell angel

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 790 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 11:46 PM

little farrie<

#26 NaD

NaD

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 78 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 11:34 PM

ooo blood n death ~ nice! the sketches are kinda messy ~ neat it up a bit so that one's eyes can read it peacefully x3 ur panels are balanced but kinda seem a little repetitive. but overall nice job =) u have quite improve from the last time i saw u XD keep it up!
Posted Image

#27 hell angel

hell angel

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 790 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 02:41 PM

NaD<

#28 HonooNoKarite

HonooNoKarite

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 640 posts

Posted 14 February 2009 - 08:36 PM

I forgot whether hellie has done it or not yet (or whether someone or even me myself has asked for it), but if there's an archive in which I can keep track of a single chapter simultaneously it'd be nice. I still recall the first chapter is around plus/minus 50 pages long... >.<

#29 Umina.Bisu

Umina.Bisu

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 09:33 AM

Hi, just drop by to have a look on your works too. XDSeems like you already shaded it with pencil...Sorry for a noob's comments... you leave a lot of empty spaces in the pages.Anyways, I'll be looking forward to your finished products. XDGanbatte!

#30 hell angel

hell angel

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 790 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 01:36 PM

you are looking at the final thing, or else I won't bother shading itI don't mind whose comment/critique it is, as long as it is targeted on the works for me to improve, not towards me indirectly, so you don't need to apologizethanks for the critique and the ganbatte