Photo

Night Maiden

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
39 replies to this topic

#31 Fishie-chan

Fishie-chan

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 107 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 01:05 PM

I juz drop by to look at ur works (mainly bcuz i m super free now XD) and I relli like it. The story is pretty interesting and the group of 'supernatural' girls are really exciting to look at, especially when they are in the fighting mode. I got confused in a few parts reading it but I catch up back again. In other words, ur manga is still understandable in the end << I get confused all the time reading manga X___x Looking forward to more^^ Hopefully, you will dive down more in ur character and reveal more bout them =^^=

#32 Umina.Bisu

Umina.Bisu

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 10:01 AM

when will be the next updates????? :)

#33 hell angel

hell angel

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 790 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 08:43 PM

chapter 2 updatePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
[spoiler=]Posted Image[/spoiler]Night Maiden

#34 hell angel

hell angel

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 790 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 11:40 AM

tittle page/page 2 revamped

#35 chizara

chizara

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 10:23 PM

this is interesting story^^btw,that swords looks cool=Doya,dat sword looks like allen walker's sword from d.gray-man=D

#36 christyw744

christyw744

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 07:35 PM

that was great, I love the fighting. Please share more.

#37 jo525

jo525

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 09:01 PM

it a great story,i like the settings very much..but seems the first few pages of chapter 2 is very weird ..i mean the drawing...

#38 hell angel

hell angel

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 790 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 08:48 PM

chizara<< haha, I always love giant swords since FF7 Cloud's buster sword, this one is more referred from Angrim's claymore from Valkyrie Profilejo525<< well, I decided to take a psychological approach when explaining the girl's fear at those pagesin other words, the first 2 page is pretty much a mindfuck attempt

#39 hreaper

hreaper

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 454 posts

Posted 10 August 2009 - 10:50 AM

You know, this page is becoming tedious to open with all the images to be loaded.Maybe if you zip it or use thumbnails and link to the full image.
Death once had a near-Chuck-Norris experience.hreaper@Blogspot - Real War Machine Suit

#40 hell angel

hell angel

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 790 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 12:34 PM

actually, you can click on the link on my signatureit is the link to this doujin's DA site which I mentioned at the OP, viewing there might be fasteror...you can wait for this year's CF, which I plan to compile the whole 1st chapter and sell it. I'll try make it at least the same quality as the ones you can view on here.