34 replies to this topic

#31 shii.aoki

shii.aoki

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 09:10 AM

SG. WANG PLAZAANMANI Wigs-Lot T030, 3rd floor, Sg Wang Plaza-Variety of wigs, extensions, hair/wig products, feather wings, accessories, etc.
I am proposing MAEPS Serdang as the venue for the next CF2012. And I am dead serious about this.Malaysian Carnival Expo held Marajuku Fashion Competition there. The halls were spacious, and we believe it could be a potential venue for a larger, more reputable event~ .>_______<.

#32 Izumi Ishtar

Izumi Ishtar

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 711 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 02:04 AM

NOTE: [March 2012]

To anyone who had contributed in this thread with me in the past. If possible and if you had time for it, I'd like your help in correcting the previous posts that had been led askew with the forum move, rendering the posts to be one massive wall of texts. Making it hard to read, at least to me.

While nowadays, I don't really do much on looking for places for cosplay/prop related material shopping, I mostly still managing this thread in general. Any correction or new additional info you'd like me to fix or add in this thread feel free to contact me via e-mail (if you have it or my FB acc) or using the PM function.

To anyone else who wanted to contribute to this thread, feel free to post away.

Thank you for reading,
Izzu
  • MisaoHoh likes this

通りすがりの仮面ライダーだ、覚えておけ!」。Flame Izumi's albums, FF.N acc,

#33 Izumi Ishtar

Izumi Ishtar

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 711 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 12:35 AM

Submitted by Venus

Costurera Haberdashery[/font][/color]
- Cheras
- Costumes, wigs, PVC leather, feathers, gloves, stockings, rubber foams, pendants, ribbon, lace and art craft materials.
- FB page

#34 izz_t

izz_t

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 07:41 PM

May I know is there any contact lenses that make your eye looks like cat eye? Im a newbie. Tq.

#35 Izumi Ishtar

Izumi Ishtar

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 711 posts

Posted 24 December 2013 - 10:06 AM

Will be updating the tailor post with Steam Machine info. Do check the earlier posts.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)