Photo

HOW TO Complain and Suggest

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 edo

edo

Administrator

• Administrator
  • 1051 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 07:11 AM

O hai,Welcome to the new forums. Since this forum is very fresh, I'm pretty sure there's a lot of suggestions and complains that can make this forum better.Let's make this forum efficient so that the admins can get back to you easier. Make a specific thread for ONE ISSUE. Put a [Suggestion] or [Complain] prefix to your title. Example : " [Suggestion] Add a totoro face in every thread " or "[Complain] This forum is too slow".So yeah! Whine ahead! :D
You've wasted 3 seconds of your life by reading this line

#2 Chiaki Chan

Chiaki Chan

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 412 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 09:39 AM

[Complain] My thread in the cosplay market - [WTS] Added new itemscontains missing posts :D

#3 edo

edo

Administrator

• Administrator
  • 1051 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 01:06 PM

As stated, you actually have to make a thread so that we can track your problem properly.Also, please do read this thread, you might be affected by the recent server reset. http://forums.comicf...?tid=6809Thanks :D

#4 Mihara Shiki

Mihara Shiki

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 505 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 01:45 PM

[COMPLAIN] I have trouble to get to the thread of the seller which I bought things from. I don't even know if they have received my PMs or any comments I drop on their thread. Which is quite a worry.

The Apostles of the Stars.

Join us.

BLACK CAT COSPLAY TEAM 2013

http://community.com...os/#entry351524

#5 edo

edo

Administrator

• Administrator
  • 1051 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 06:55 PM

As stated, you actually have to make a new thread so that we can track your problem properly.

#6 twiler

twiler

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 138 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 08:38 PM

What about questions? Like questions about the new forum layout bc some of us might not get a few new things. I have a question to ask myself actually *~* Maybe you could start it off with [question] or [inquiry]. Waa should I have posted this as a thread since it's turned into a suggestion? @_@"Also, if we have more than one suggestion etc should we keep to just starting 1 new thread as opposed to 1 for each?
Posted Image