Photo

CapCon [26th Aug - 9th Sept]

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
12 replies to this topic

#1 BmJ

BmJ

A.E.M.

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 753 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 02:11 PM

[spoiler=What Was Once Here]Posted Image[/spoiler][spoiler=Our WINNER]Posted Image[/spoiler]===========================================Posted ImageCF 1st CapConLess than two weeks before the beginning of the Crazy Awesome Polls and just about the same for the 100 Days Countdown, we figured it'd be fun to start a contest to fill in the time. So here we're setting up a RM50 bounty (just think of the number of doujins you can buy) for the FUNNIEST original caption you can think of in this next 2 weeks!How To Play:

Step 1: Find a Picture.Step 2: Think of a Funny Caption.Step 3: Put the Funny Caption on the Picture.Step 4: Post the Funny-Captioned Picture as a reply to this thread.Step 5: Prepare to Win RM50!

[spoiler=Submission Guidelines]1. No wider than 750pixels; that's the width of our forum. Taller is fine.2. Cannot contain more than 5 sequential images.3. Pictures can be of any origin but ACG (Anime/Comics/Games) related entries will have a (*tiny*) bonus. XP4. All captions must be in (or somewhat resembling) ENGLISH. [/spoiler][spoiler=Rules & Regulations - The Wall of Text]1. All entries MUST be original creations. We have google too. *winks*2. All entries must be SFW (safe for work). Cleavage is fine, nudity isn't.3. Be nice; credit your pictures - If they're yours, credit yourself. If not, provide a link. =)4. There is no entry form for this contest. Participants only need to post up their submissions as a reply to this thread.5. Like Neo, there will only be ONE (1) winner. 6. The duration of this contest will start from the day this thread is posted and will be opened for submission for the next two weeks (14-days) whereby after this thread will be closed.7. The winner will be contacted by PM where they'll be requested to provide their particulars needed for them to receive their cash prize.8. Each forumer is only allowed ONE (1) entry per person. (i.e. submissions featuring multiple images have to be of the same joke; one joke = one submission)9. Do not reply more than once to this thread. If you wish to change your entry, kindly change the picture in your post instead. Failure to adhere by this rule will result in an [Epic Fail] banner replacing your signature. Yes, we can do that.10. Bare in mind that humor is a VERY subjective issue. The judges' decisions are final. No complaints will be entertained. Remember: "If you have to explain it, it isn't funny."11. Have fun.12. By participating in this competition, participants agree to allow Comic Fiesta @ Says Youth Society and any of its affiliated activities and societies free use of their participating entries without prior notice.13. Comic Fiesta @ Says Youth Society reserves the right to change the rules and regulations of this competition at its own discretion and without prior notice.14. Any submissions found breaking any of the rules listed above will be disqualified. Yes, this includes the "Have Fun" rule.[/spoiler]If you have no idea what to do, some inspiration might come from here or here...Posted ImageIf you have any further inquiries, please don't hesitate to email bmj@comicfiesta.org!*edit: Changed a couple of the R&Rs to properly reflect what we meant by "frames", "images" and what a "submission" means.

I used to be witty, then I took a meme to an appendage and now I'm just lame.

#2 hentaiman

hentaiman

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 11:30 PM

i can't post my pic here>!!!!how?i've finish it but i cant reply it.....

#3 BmJ

BmJ

A.E.M.

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 753 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 03:23 AM

i can't post my pic here>!!!!how?i've finish it but i cant reply it.....

You can send me your entry at bmj@comicfiesta.org with your forum handle and I'll post it up for you. =)

#4 DeidaraGS

DeidaraGS

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • 1849 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 12:36 AM

YEAH BOYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.Posted Image
Posted ImageCheck out my cosplay pics at my Devart!http://deidarags.deviantart.com/

#5 khal3121

khal3121

Senior CFer

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 08:23 AM

Mine~ :)Posted Image
Daffodil Academy Student DetailsCharacter Name: Karu DojimaYear/Class: 3-E Club/Societies: Daffodil Tribune - Media/Newspaper Club, Kendo ClubSkills/Weakness: Fast learner but moderate kendo skills, sharp investigation intuition, direct interviewing approach and above average writer / Weakness: Afraid of cold, sharp objects pointed directly to him (blades, scissors) and losing his mother.Inventory: Journal, glasses and mug (in backpack)PVP Mode: OFF
Spoiler

#6 BmJ

BmJ

A.E.M.

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 753 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 09:33 AM

Guys~~ Only entry one PER forumer each round... Please choose the one you like the most and remove the rest! (and read the R&Rs!!!) >w<

#7 khal3121

khal3121

Senior CFer

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 12:00 PM

OMG... I'm sorry. I'll delete my first post, and edit the later. Gomenasai...!!! >////

__<;

Daffodil Academy Student DetailsCharacter Name: Karu DojimaYear/Class: 3-E Club/Societies: Daffodil Tribune - Media/Newspaper Club, Kendo ClubSkills/Weakness: Fast learner but moderate kendo skills, sharp investigation intuition, direct interviewing approach and above average writer / Weakness: Afraid of cold, sharp objects pointed directly to him (blades, scissors) and losing his mother.Inventory: Journal, glasses and mug (in backpack)PVP Mode: OFF
Spoiler

#8 BmJ

BmJ

A.E.M.

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 753 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 01:45 PM

OMG... I'm sorry. I'll delete my first post, and edit the later. Gomenasai...!!! >////

__<;

lol... I think I might need to clarify a little here...The contest is limited to one entry per person, meaning only one "running joke". The "frames" listed in the R&Rs refers to the number of sequential images inside the "running joke".What you have there, khal3121 is five different images with five different running jokes. XD;;

#9 khal3121

khal3121

Senior CFer

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 05:14 PM

Orz...Gomenasai. >.< Then I will have only one pic for display right? I am willing to discards the rest. Sorry for the trouble again...
Spoiler

#10 cresschester

cresschester

Senior CFer

• Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 11:38 AM

My entry and original caption is by me too~Posted Image

002-3.jpg

#11 ikkazuki

ikkazuki

Junior CFer

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 10:49 PM

This is my entry =u=bPosted Imagebtw I found this pic somehwere from tumblr. . .but I cant remember the current url for this pic =__="
Why wasting time? lets BITE!

#12 ArrowHead

ArrowHead

Nobody suspicious. Move along

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 73 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 11:56 PM

Tada~~ my submissionscreencapped from UTW 's subs of Carnival PhantasmPosted Image

#13 BmJ

BmJ

A.E.M.

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 753 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 01:43 AM

Thank you everyone for your submissions! We'll take three of days to come up with a winner and we'll announce it here on the first post once we do!The winner be notified by PM and email (using the one you have on your profile) and details on payment will be discussed there. =)