Photo

Forming a Permanent Shin Megami Tensei Crossover Cosplay Group

Permanent Cosplay Group Shin Megami Tensei Persona Devil Survivor Nocturne No-One-Timers Friendly Community CF 2012 Debut

• Please log in to reply
495 replies to this topic

#31 D.M. Jewelle

D.M. Jewelle

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 01:10 AM

I cosplayed the main chara of Devil Survivor in 2009, but I'm not sure if I'm attending CF this year. Perhaps I could join you in 2012?

#32 Prinny Z.

Prinny Z.

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 602 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 07:38 AM

I cosplayed the main chara of Devil Survivor in 2009, but I'm not sure if I'm attending CF this year. Perhaps I could join you in 2012?

That'd be great D.M! I look forward to your participation on CF '12 ^^ Lets try and make this the biggest SMT character gathering! :)

SMTCosplay.png

Establishing a permanent Shin Megami Tensei Cosplay Group.

CF '12 was our big debut!

We're going BIGGER for CF '13!!

#33 little_farrie

little_farrie

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 213 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 08:41 PM

Hey cool! I'm planning to go as Teddie from Persona 4 this year and then I stumble across this thread *W*
Posted Image

#34 Prinny Z.

Prinny Z.

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 602 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 08:00 AM

Hey cool! I'm planning to go as Teddie from Persona 4 this year and then I stumble across this thread *W*

OMG Seriously?? Would you like to join Farrie? A Yosuke may join us if we could have more people joining in. Day 1 or 2 by the way?

SMTCosplay.png

#35 little_farrie

little_farrie

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 213 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 01:43 PM

Of course! :D I think I'll going as Teddie for both days. Me no gots much costume >3<
Posted Image

#36 Prinny Z.

Prinny Z.

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 602 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 05:42 PM

Of course! :D I think I'll going as Teddie for both days. Me no gots much costume >3<

That's alright! The group isn't so demanding and is pretty flexible. ^^ Hope to see you there on CF Day 1 XD

SMTCosplay.png

#37 Kimm

Kimm

Magical Mars Bar

• Community Moderator
  • 971 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 10:58 PM

Gosh. Marie's clothes are so cute damnit. ;A; can't wait to see what kind of character she is. XP she's on my coslist now lol. XD Maybe 2nd day CF this year, or maybe next year.. ._.hehe can't wait to see this group debut! X)Good luck!! :D

Howl "Baby" Fyrallon
STR: 1+1 DEX: 3 CON: 2 INT: 2 SPI: 2-1

Posted Image

#38 Prinny Z.

Prinny Z.

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 602 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 03:01 PM

Gosh. Marie's clothes are so cute damnit. ;A; can't wait to see what kind of character she is. XP she's on my coslist now lol. XD Maybe 2nd day CF this year, or maybe next year.. ._.hehe can't wait to see this group debut! X)Good luck!! :D

._.U Eh.... Most probably (about 90% chance) the group will be done on Day 1 of CF '11. OTL Would be great to see you cosplaying as Marie though. But maybe I might not get to see it on Day 2 QAQ and also the group might be small, more or less 5 people if lucky lol. Thanks for the support and hope you can participate in this group! XD

SMTCosplay.png

#39 ix3Rukia

ix3Rukia

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 395 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 06:08 PM

OOH . Last time i plan to cosplay at mitsuru but ... im kinda tan and she's really fair xD
Posted Image
Click to visit my youtube for animations :)
Cosplay Plans 2012
1. Nurse akali - League of legend
2. Serge - Chrono Cross
3. Riven - League of legend
4. Ezreal - League of legend

#40 Prinny Z.

Prinny Z.

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 602 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 06:31 PM

OOH . Last time i plan to cosplay at mitsuru but ... im kinda tan and she's really fair xD

Eh, I'm sure there are other characters that might fit you Rukia ^^ I've got one long list on the thread, you should check it out. There might be another character that might catch your eye. ^^

SMTCosplay.png

#41 kiwifruit

kiwifruit

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 11:08 AM

i wanna see rise@@

#42 Prinny Z.

Prinny Z.

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 602 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 12:32 PM

i wanna see rise@@

You should invite someone to do it, Kiwi LOL ^^

SMTCosplay.png

#43 Ashalia

Ashalia

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 103 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 11:58 PM

You know, I've always wanted to cosplay as Yuriko/Lilith (well, more Lilith than Yuriko). But can't seem to find the skin-coloured body-suit.But now that you reminded me of Louis Cypher(SMT 1 & 2)/Old Man(SMT 3)/Louisa Ferre (SMT Strange Journey)/Young Blonde Man(Raidou 2), I might just consider doing one. Probably Louis Cypher though. I'd look like a generic blonde-haired man, but whatever. XDThat aside, I am SO GLAD to know that there are OTHER SMT fans out there! :)
Posted Image

#44 Prinny Z.

Prinny Z.

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 602 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 12:37 AM

You know, I've always wanted to cosplay as Yuriko/Lilith (well, more Lilith than Yuriko). But can't seem to find the skin-coloured body-suit.But now that you reminded me of Louis Cypher(SMT 1 & 2)/Old Man(SMT 3)/Louisa Ferre (SMT Strange Journey)/Young Blonde Man(Raidou 2), I might just consider doing one. Probably Louis Cypher though. I'd look like a generic blonde-haired man, but whatever. XDThat aside, I am SO GLAD to know that there are OTHER SMT fans out there! :)

Thank you so much for that. Yes it's great to know that there are fans out there especially to the SMT series! XD I'd be glad to have you join us! And I think MAYBE we might have a Raidou joining, so that would be interesting. ^^

SMTCosplay.png

#45 Ashalia

Ashalia

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 103 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 12:41 AM

There was an awesome Raidou cosplayer last year. I just didn't manage to grab her name. >_
Posted Image

#46 Prinny Z.

Prinny Z.

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 602 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 12:58 AM

There was an awesome Raidou cosplayer last year. I just didn't manage to grab her name. >_

I know right? I met a Raidou and Shinjiro Aragaki on CF '10 Day 1. If only I managed to ask their names then... OTL A big regret...

SMTCosplay.png

#47 Kimm

Kimm

Magical Mars Bar

• Community Moderator
  • 971 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 10:58 AM

@Ashalia: http://forums.comicf...hlight=bodysuit it's a pretty old thread but maybe you could ask about it? xP it would be nice to see a Lilith. owo

Howl "Baby" Fyrallon
STR: 1+1 DEX: 3 CON: 2 INT: 2 SPI: 2-1

Posted Image

#48 Prinny Z.

Prinny Z.

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 602 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 02:37 PM

@Ashalia: http://forums.comicf...hlight=bodysuit it's a pretty old thread but maybe you could ask about it? xP it would be nice to see a Lilith. owo

Wow, you can practically get anything from that guy (Satan666)... Lol yes, and from the previous comments of this thread there might even be a Jack Frost and Pyro Jack cosplay ^^

SMTCosplay.png

#49 Satsujinki

Satsujinki

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 75 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 03:40 AM

Hey there, I'll be going as Souji Seta AKA Yu Narukami (Whatever floats your boat lol) Made and account just to post here @.@ Anyways, I'll be available for both days, sadly I see that your slot is reserved, but still I don't mind being a back up! lol.

#50 Prinny Z.

Prinny Z.

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 602 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 08:14 AM

We could have a Shadow Souji around lol. Though it never happened in the game but hey, thanks for taking the effort ^^ REALLY appreciate any help given XDD You don't have friends joining you?

SMTCosplay.png

#51 Satsujinki

Satsujinki

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 75 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 05:22 PM

LOL, I don't have the yellow contacts sadly, and there's no way in hell I'm sticking glasses in my eye D: My friends are coming but since I decided to go late, so....pretty much I'm the only guy with the 9 Iron... One's cosplaying as Lightning, the other as a wait for it....Vocaloid =.= Then day 2 they have their own plans, plus they're the kind of people who have photographers on their tails all the time, so yeah. I was planning to sit in a corner and finish Innocent Sin or something and hope for the best an SMT group walks by and picks me up, lol. Aaaaand the other friends are in a K-On group....so yeah, togeda foueva.So here I am...posting....Edit: Oh, forgot to ask, who do you have so far?

#52 Prinny Z.

Prinny Z.

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 602 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 05:36 PM

o.o Wow. Q A Q I totally respect your strong determination! We should totally partner up for future events!! LOL ._. Erm, refer to the list. It's quite a small number and some of them are planning to take 2012. ^^U

SMTCosplay.png

#53 Satsujinki

Satsujinki

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 75 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 05:55 PM

*manly tears* Thanks. Good news is, there's a Chie ready for 2012, and I have a guy so short he can be Teddy, has pale complexion to boot. There's a potential Yukiko (Elegant as fudge) and Rise (She really looks like Rise, and a total class diva) ready. Sadly my Naoto ran away on me.

#54 Prinny Z.

Prinny Z.

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 602 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 06:07 PM

Q A Q Well, I already have an unconfirmed Teddie (normal ver.) for this year, Chie is planning for next year. Would totally like it if Yukiko, Rise and (your) Chie to join this year tho. o.o

SMTCosplay.png

#55 Satsujinki

Satsujinki

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 75 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 06:44 PM

Those people are...the same one...who have groupies this year.... sadly.You went for Animangaki right? The Rise I was talking about cosplayed Miku on day 1 and Panty with short hair (What she claims to be GENDERBEND) on day 2. You can't miss her pictures, she's the one with a mole near her lips. The Yukiko I was talking about cosplayed Ciel Phantomhive in a dress at Day 1 and Stocking with short hair (self proclaimed genderbend too) in Day 2. I think you can find their pics lying around. As for the Chie I didn't know what she cosplayed as in Animangaki, but she's willing to be Chie la, dunno if her costume can get here in time for CF this year. Imma skype her hold on.

#56 Prinny Z.

Prinny Z.

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 602 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 06:49 PM

==U Ah.... Booked for the year huh? NO PROBLEM!!! WE HAVE 2012!! DX Please tell them about it

SMTCosplay.png

#57 Satsujinki

Satsujinki

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 75 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 06:56 PM

LOL Rise's...doing her Diva stuff, Yukiko's... well, she's helping her boyfriend's friend making his godforsaken Maple Story Polearm (she makes props, MADE ME CAPTAIN AMERICA'S SHIELD). And CHie, well, she said she could try.

#58 missyunfa

missyunfa

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 06:57 PM

I want to join!!!O3Oif it's not troublei can cosplay as chie =w=v

#59 Prinny Z.

Prinny Z.

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 602 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 07:10 PM

I want to join!!!O3Oif it's not troublei can cosplay as chie =w=v

OH??? You would Yunfa? This year or next year?

SMTCosplay.png

#60 missyunfa

missyunfa

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 07:14 PM

Tis yearbut idk yet which day thoucuz i have a lot to cosplay O3O fufubut i really want to join tis

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Permanent Cosplay Group, Shin Megami Tensei, Persona, Devil Survivor, Nocturne, No-One-Timers, Friendly Community, CF 2012 Debut

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users