5 replies to this topic

#1 edo

edo

Administrator

• Administrator
  • 1051 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 08:55 PM

threadtitle_rnr.jpg

Hi! Welcome to the Comic Fiesta Forums! Before you post, please take a moment to read this page.

Before You Start

You MUST watch this first before your start. Posting and You.Disclaimer

• Participating in Comic Fiesta Community is a privilege, not a right.
  • Any content in Comic Fiesta Community are not affiliated with Comic Fiesta and SAYS Youth Society unless stated by any Comic Fiesta committee.

A. Posting Etiquettes

• Behave! There is no reason at all to be rude to others in this forum.
  • No flaming, trolling, slandering, and spamming. Pointless single line posts are considered spams.
  • No personal attacks.
  • Respect the privacy of others.
  • Respect the netiquette: Lurk and get to know the forum before you post.
  • Check before posting. Chances are, someone might have already posted your topic. Use the search function whenever possible. When posting, make sure you're posting in the correct forum. PM a mod to move it if you posted in the wrong forum.
  • Use common sense. Anything that you say or do carries consequences with it. If you find yourself questioning the nature of what you're going to post, then it's probably not safe to post it. Save yourself trouble and ourselves time, think before you post.
  • Do not post spoilers. Use spoiler tags.
  • Abuse the Private Message (PM) system. If it's just you and your best friend talking, use PM. Don't start a thread just for a one-on-one converstation
  • We do not moderate "Chit Chat", "Word Games" and "Troll and Random Shiz" forum. You have been warned.

B. Language

• Strictly English only!
  • Malay, Chinese, Tamil, Japanese or any other language are not allowed here. Respect our international visitors who don't understand the local language.
  • We allow you to use other language "sparsely" in your english posts but do not overdo it.
  • Make sure we can understand your english. We usually ignore grammatical and spelling mistakes. Just as long we understand you, it's completely fine.
  • No swearing. We do have a filter in place, but for everyone's sake we'd prefer it if you didn't abuse it.

C. Posting Images

• Your image signatures must not exceed 780*200 pixels in total. The file size must not exceed 300KB. This includes signatures hidden under spoiler tags. (Update: I'll make it extra clear. This mean the maximum width is 780px and the maximum height is 200px)
  • Maximum width allowed for any images is 600 pixels.
  • Avoid posting a lot of image in a post. This will significantly increase the loading time of the page for everyone. Please host your series of image somewhere else.

D. No Sensitive Topics

• The last thing we wanted is this forum being shut down by some outside "forces" because of your "Hot Sex Tips" topic.
  • No Politics. No "Bush Sucks" for you.
  • No Religion. No "Die Jews" for you.
  • No Sex. No "I Had Sex With Your Sister Last Night" for you.
  • This applies to the entire forum.

E. Law Keeping

• Respect your moderators. These committed volunteers are not paid to do their job.
  • Community Moderators moderate the entire forum.
  • Comic Fiesta Committees moderate the entire forum. except "Community & Circles" forums. Also responsible in recruiting moderators, and ensuring the moderators use their mod powers wisely.
  • Administrators ensure everything goes smoothly at the front-end and back-end. Most of the time the administrators are always on the edge, but feel free to talk to them if you have any issues. Also moderates the entire forum.
  • If our moderators tell you to cool it, removes a thread or gives someone a warning, it's usually for a good reason.
  • Our moderators will try to be as lenient as we can be, but don't push us to the edge. We won't hesitate to use the ban hammer if it's necessary.
  • If you have issue with the mod, PM the Comic Fiesta Committee or the Administrators.
  • Notify us if you found any obvious spam. Use the "report" tool.
  • If you're interested to be part of the moderation team, send an application to the administrator. All application will be reviewed by the Comic Fiesta Committee.

Tips

• Use a title that describes the content of your post. Don't use all caps or special characters to draw attention.
  • We highly encourage constructive posts to keep the discussion going.
  • Keep debates civil.
  • Be literate. Please do not post one-liners like "0mG L0L 1337". Please try to contribute to the discussion.
  • Provide more information into your queries if you wanted help. It's very weird if you ask "Why is my internet connection very slow" when you didn't mention that you're on dial-up connection.
  • Don't quote the entire message that you're responding to, only the pertinent passage. This makes it easier to read for other users.

Thanks you for reading and have fun in Comic Fiesta Community. ^_^

edo
Comic Fiesta Community Administrator

• paktzherajb, AReawVeisa and Akillimiles like this
You've wasted 3 seconds of your life by reading this line

#2 Amin

Amin

ヽ(=^・ω・^=)丿

• Members
  • Pip
  • 874 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 11:37 PM

Thanks, nicely detailed and easy to read (Y)E. Law Keeping4. Administrators can be easily identified with their black name. Currently "edo", "cereal87" and "moh187" are the only administrators.I think you forgot the 's'.
  • AReawVeisa and Akillimiles like this
Spoiler

#3 edo

edo

Administrator

• Administrator
  • 1051 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 11:49 PM

Oh lol. Thanks for pointing it out. This was modified from the old forum where there was only one administrator and no administratorS. XD
You've wasted 3 seconds of your life by reading this line

#4 Amin

Amin

ヽ(=^・ω・^=)丿

• Members
  • Pip
  • 874 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 12:27 AM

Haha no prob, the grammar nazi in me just couldn't help it xD
Spoiler

#5 hentaiman

hentaiman

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 10:07 PM

hahahha.....its my first time here.......hehehe....i'm so excited...

#6 ultimatepower99

ultimatepower99

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 01:59 PM

I hope i can get this right. Hehe

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users