Photo

CF'11 Art Booth Registration

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
86 replies to this topic

#1 WildDrive

WildDrive

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 171 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 12:16 AM

Posted ImageREGISTRATION PERIOD : 13th August 2011 till 13th October 2011PRICE: RM100/table + RM50 refundable deposit (Two (2) days. No single day)LIMIT: One group two tables max.It is that time of the year folks! Should you have any inquires, please do not hesitate to comment here or you can direct it at (cf.artbooth@gmail.com )This entry would be edited at the bottom for FAQs and whatnots, so do check back often!============================IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT============================To those who are in the waiting list, please do not pay to us till we have contacted you that there is a slot. This is to reduce the confusion between payments between banks and at the same time we do not want to hold your money as we're dealing massive expenditures for the event.To those who are in the "STATUS: PROOF OF PAYMENT." You will be contacted within 48 hours, should there be no replies from you - we will immediately put you into the waiting list.To those who are in the "STATUS: ON-GOING PROCESSING." We are processing your allocation for the layout. To those who are in the "STATUS: WAITING LIST". Please note once again we do NOT gurantee you a slot for CF 2011. Priority is given to booth owners under "STATUS: ON-GOING PROCESSING." The deadline of CF 2011 Artist Booth department will contact you is 31st October 2011. If we do not contact you by then, please consider that there is no space for you at CF 2011. Those who have accidently paid us, we will refund you immediately at 31st October 2011 should we still have no slot for you. CLICK HERE TO ADD YOURSELF THE WAITING LISTOur slots are currently full; We will contact you as soon as a confirmed slot opens up.Kindly DO NOT make any payment in this regard UNTIL YOU ARE CONFIRMED.CAUTION: NO REFUNDS WILL BE MADE. Any mis-payment received this way will be considered a much-appreciated contribution to Comic Fiesta @ SAYS Youth Society.More details are available in the registration form. ===========================================Posted Image[spoiler=COMIC FIESTA 2011 RULES & REGULATION]General Info:
  • Only 1 (one) free 2-day entry per booth will be provided to the representative claiming the booth at the event. Please purchase additional tickets for helpers.
  • Helpers without tickets may be in the hall until 15 minutes before the official opening (11am) to help with set up, vacating the hall upon the official start of the event. Ticketed helpers may stay.
  • The lights will be turned off for 10 minutes during the opening ceremony.
  • Only 130 booths available this year. First come first serve, with the registration being complete upon payment. There will be a waiting list for those after 130--full refunds will be returned for those unable to secure a spot.
Sales:
  • All items on sale must be an ORIGINAL CREATION by the SIGNATORY. (meaning that all products, whether fan-works or original ideas must have been drawn or made by the participating group)
  • Any commercially produced item (of any type) will not be permitted to be sold during the event.
  • Strictly no second-hand, violent, socially offensive or adult materials.
  • A notice is mandatory for books containing content above PG-13.
  • Booth owners that are selling on behalf of an artist must attach a proof of consent from the original artist.
  • Proof of consent defines as any recognition be it signatured letter or an e-mail, that indicates that original artist approves of you selling in Comic Fiesta premises.
  • Items found to be in violation of the rules will be removed from display in the hall.
Booth:
  • Setup time is from 8am onwards, closing time is 6.30PM.
  • Booth owners may check in and enter the event hall by setup time to set up their respective booths.
Electronic devices:
  • No computers or any other bulky electronic devices.
  • Laptops are allowed but bring at your own risk. There are no plug points. Comic Fiesta is not responsible for any loss of damage of such item.
Misc:
  • Do not damage the chairs, tables, or any other facilities provided. Booth owners will be responsible for any damage to the facilities provided.
  • Items that are on display are placed at Booth Owner's own risk. Comic Fiesta will not be responsible for any items lost/damaged.
  • 2 chairs will be provided with each booth.
  • Extra chairs or furniture will not be allowed into the booth owner’s area.
[/spoiler]===========================================[spoiler=Booth Owner's Rights:]
  • Booth Owners reserve the right to refuse photographers from taking the pictures of their booth or items.
  • Booth Owner reserves the right to refuse to hold cosplayers possessions in their booths.
  • Comic Fiesta is in no way responsible for any losses of booth owner's belongings or cosplayers items stored in the booth area.
[/spoiler]===========================================Due to a recent rise of errant booth owners, a RM50 refundable deposit will be enforced on this year's artist booths. However, the deposit will be forfeited should the booths commit any of the following violations:1.) Late Arrival (Past 12.01pm)/Absence/Taking Early Leave (Before 5pm)- Booth owners are expected to operate their booths through most of Comic Fiesta 2011. Kindly do not deprive other interested artists of their time in Comic Fiesta.Exceptions do apply-kindly inform the organizing committee of your reasons and it shall be given due consideration.2.) Damage to Facilities Provided- Rented booths and its surrounding areas are the responsibility of the booth owners. Any damage sustained, whether permanent or otherwise, that may result in the devaluation of the facilities provided will constitute as a violation to this rule.3.) Loss of Facilities Provided- Any facilities provided (e.g. tables, chairs) will be the responsibility of the booth owners themselves.The forfeit of the RM50 does not constitute for any penalty that results from compensation for the loss/damages, which will be the added responsibility of the booth owners themselves. The refundable deposit can be claimed from the registration booth from Sunday, 4pm onwards.===========================================[spoiler=FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS]
  • 1. Can't we book for one day only?That's not possible due to the size constraints we're having this year. You may however unofficially share your booth with another group but the offical listing of artist booths involved would be under the name you have registered with us.
  • 2. What is the payment method for this?INTERBANK MEPS/GIRO (ONLINE TRANSFER) & CASH DEPOSIT only. Wang Pos is not available. Should you have difficulties on banking methods (overseas booth owners), e-mail us immediately.
  • 3.What is the table size this year?Standard IBM tables (1.5ft x 6ft)
  • 4.When do I know that my booth is confirmed for CF?Please give us 10 working days to process it. Should you have additional changes to the form after you have submitted it, please give us additional days as we double confirm through your changes.
  • 5.How does the confirmation e-mail look like?Hello,Your payment has been confirmed and ready. Your booth is confirmed for CF 2011. Please wait for the next e-mail for further details regarding on the location of your booth as the layout gets sorted with the rest of the booths. The next e-mail should come around the second week of November. Thank you so much for supporting CF 2011!Regards, CF Artbooth 2011
  • 6. Is it alright to submit the form first and email in the logo later with the proof of payment? Yes! You can e-mail to us the group logo later.
  • 7. When do I pay? You must pay within the 7 days of submitting the form. Only then will we be able to send you the confirmation e-mail.
  • 8. How long does my registration form is confirmed? Please give us 10 working days to get it sorted through. Should there be any discrepancies, our department will contact you via HP/e-mail to double check the form/payment. Rest assured that should the form's registered but payment is delayed, your booth is reserved until it is sorted out.
  • 8. I am an overseas group wanting to join CF 2011. How do I pay? You can pay via paypal, please e-mail us asap for the e-mail address so we can identify you.
  • 9.So even if I'm registered under the waiting list, am I encouraged to bank in my payment first even though I'm still in the waiting list?Once you're registered via waiting list, you're strongly advised NOT to pay till we contact you. This is because should there no slots for you - you will only get your refund back on december 18th 2011, 4pm or in a worse case scenario, no refunds at all.
[/spoiler]===========================================ARTIST BOOTH STATUS1. If you have not received any e-mails for those under "CONFIRMED" please e-mail us. 2. Those under "ON-GOING PROCESSING", you're very much confirmed for CF 2011. We just sorting through your payments and your arrangements. You may or may not receive e-mail for further inquiries if we are not sure on your registration form. 3. If you think we have sent a confirmation e-mail and your name is still under "ON-GOING PROCESSING", e-mail us if you have any inqueries that you need to know. 4. Applicants under "PROOF OF PAYMENT", please contact us with your proof of payment. If you have not paid us yet, please contact us as soon as possible. This is to make sure we still can keep a slot for you and avoid confusion with the other payments that is sent to us. [spoiler=STATUS: PROOF OF PAYMENT.]MaHappyLandheroMixSurfaceLvBeiiT.WolvSakiru[/spoiler][spoiler=STATUS: ON-GOING PROCESSING.][/spoiler][spoiler=STATUS: CONFIRMED. EMAIL SENT.]Let's Party! FABULOUS MAXCyanparadezeivaLeader and his Fish.ASGARD ALIENSCiel Project by rllpFlaverriIcefishestheryuYON GUMIknightcatTHINGAMAJICAKAMCAOSIDETRACKEDHina GardenROSAFYRWINGSha-PenMOUSOU GARDENSkyejuiceYukkuriA.R.T.SRakueNKusoRegroup + Lost GospelMars n Uranusdarumanga studiosバカ FoolBUFFLLAMAS!!BLACK CRUMBS & TEAFORKSilver FoxMooDoDodoodle bug蒼空幽境 ETHER & NETHERBreak PiecesVACLaboratoryFREEdom2011Kohona GardenD.I.C.ERAWRDokuen meets momoToRN (Tavern of Random Nerds)home balladPawprint monochrome rainbowVision OverloadReverieveleriesBanquete IIBus SqueezeJarold Sng SculpturesWTFNeko Revolution~Double Rainbow~D'084 FARMMegane KissuDynastyFREEZING FEATHERSAni-zoneDark FrontierTricky-GermsEinherjar NigredoMONO LandsoldeviTORNADO VILLAGE繁華家 YOK!meownedNyan Nyan NyanSAIKOILLUSCOChannel 9liricamore + strobolightsArrian ArcOrange PEKOEsFox and FujoshiNoir MystereNiacubeSilent StudioValerieYan Creation'sSalmon RoeD*Sign UndergroundNANZOWORKS STUDIOPedestrian FAT FAIRYMORI NO YOUSEI-TACHIBlaue AtelierAll Night PartyPedestrianNeko RevolutionYJ GARDENFanz Comic+paperdiscoSo Beat!风华楼[/spoiler][spoiler=STATUS: WAITING LIST]CESAGAkettle of fishGAS'S ARTMAMADOITNymphalidaeYumepandabakaProject F.E.A.RShinomeNymphalidaeDead Fish Chronicles綠色雪天松果会Puteranime-HQDream Teamcherubchan + Joonyiyukkuri photographyEmblemSmithPUPURINKikimyoumyouNMUmeboshiTHE CLOUD MANGACLUBGrace's Kanzashiapple13LALAARAISHIINoxo-noxoBoat PartyThe WengiesTEAMworksPainted SkiesMangaMateButterscotch & Mixed NutsPainted Skies[/spoiler]

#2 lumixrare

lumixrare

Senior CFer

• Members
  • 126 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 02:36 PM

So that means we have to pay rm 150 in total?
PLATFORM BOOTS BATCH 10-15-20 CMSECOND HAND/NEW STUFF SELLINGTAOBAO ORDERING SERVICE AS LOW AS 1.2! PLEASE PM FOR DETAILS ^^

#3 edo

edo

Administrator

• Administrator
  • 1051 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 02:42 PM

So that means we have to pay rm 150 in total?

Yeap. The refundable deposit can be claimed from the registration booth on Sunday at 4pm.
You've wasted 3 seconds of your life by reading this line

#4 rai1000

rai1000

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 03:39 PM

Nice. But I don't think I can afford my own booth just yet...maybe next year. ^^;

#5 yeechong

yeechong

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 03:40 PM

Application sent, do reply when you receive it, thanks :)

#6 michiika

michiika

Senior CFer

• Members
  • 273 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 04:41 PM

Application and payment sent from D.I.C.E group~ Do notify when received. Thank you very much♥
----------------------------------ლ(இ д இ`。ლ)

#7 OneWinged

OneWinged

Senior CFer

• Members
  • 307 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 04:56 PM

one question for 2 booths it means RM250?
my sephy got objected by Edgey~~~Posted ImageDeviantart- DreamTeam - LifeJournal

#8 fishu

fishu

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 06:08 PM

Is it okay if I registered as the first representative but the second representative does the paying thing with bank transfer? (Since I'm not old enough to do this alone)
The procrastinator.

#9 uzukinokaze

uzukinokaze

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 06:55 PM

Application and payment for ToRN sent! Pls email when recieved. :) Thanks!
Posted Image

#10 Albert

Albert

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 06:57 PM

Hey, I just want to know how big the table size? I hope it's the same like last year (not bad for 2tables) or maybe bigger this time?

one question for 2 booths it means RM250?

2tables for 2days = RM250Yup!

#11 clowx

clowx

Junior CFer

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 09:06 PM

Booth owners that are selling on behalf of an artist must attach a proof of consent from the original artist.May I ask what kind of "proof of consent" that will be accepted by CF booth department? I mean, by letter??? or can I have sample of it? orz

#12 Ezel

Ezel

External Manager

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 532 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 10:05 PM

Kitsune Meido> yes, please inform us of the booth name when sending in proof of payment.Albert> About the same size =)Clowx>A letter would suffice!

#13 xxDarkangelx

xxDarkangelx

Junior CFer

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 10:08 PM

Application sent for ~Double Rainbow~. Please notify when received. Thank you.P.S can i ask a few questions?1. If I am cosplaying, can I run a booth? Or are cosplayers not allowed to have a booth?2. If I pre order the ticket through the registration form, where can I collect the ticket, and do I have to show any proof that I pre ordered the ticket through the registration form?Sorry for asking so many questions....

#14 addychion

addychion

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 10:37 PM

Erm can i sell stuff like keychain which i asked a factory to make it for me so it has the same design as other keychain like sword and so on ... ?

#15 Kaz-Kazuaki

Kaz-Kazuaki

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 11:01 PM

Lol yay. I hope I got it. Application sent.--> Einherjar Nigredo
harem....http://kaz-kazuaki.deviantart.com/

#16 Ezel

Ezel

External Manager

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 532 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 11:41 PM

Dark Angel> Yes you may! However, take note that cosplay photography is not allowed in doujin area due to congestion. You may collect the tickets while claiming your booth during the event.Addychion>Yes, however please ensure its your original design and it is not sold commercially (in shops).

#17 Cruzz-kun

Cruzz-kun

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 09:27 AM

I got a question over here. Is it ok if I preorder 6 tickets for both days for my crews also? It will be around RM150. Doing a long queue for such an event is suck. (Got traumatize over last year CF) OTL...(=.=")

#18 Ezel

Ezel

External Manager

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 532 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 10:20 AM

Yes, but you'll have to pick up the tickets personally (or your second representative have to).

#19 Roxan

Roxan

Senior CFer

• Members
  • 278 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 10:57 AM

hi, i already registered and email u a scan copy of the paid receipt, hope u can reply me asap if u have received the form and the payment. thank you

#20 Cruzz-kun

Cruzz-kun

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 02:21 PM

Thank you for answering my question earlier.I had re-submitted my form for the second times. It is still under Neko Revolution. But this time I had also include a scan copy of the paid receipt (Bank-in transaction), & a bit of changes in the products & our neighbour. I hope you guys will look into it and give me a reply soon. Thank you very much (^o^) /*... *bow OTL...

#21 krrow

krrow

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 01:37 PM

Have sent a completed registration form + payment from Nyan Nyan Group for the second time also. >.<

#22 Kaz-Kazuaki

Kaz-Kazuaki

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 06:02 PM

I have resubmit the form again. This time I have added payment picture.Please check and tell me if I get the booth. =)Group name: Einherjar Nigredo
harem....http://kaz-kazuaki.deviantart.com/

#23 tsusuchan

tsusuchan

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 07:44 PM

Can I post the application first then pay on Monday ? How do I email the bank receipt since I'm paying cash deposit? A screenshot/bankslips/recepit is not neccessary is it not ? My booth name is +paperdisco

#24 pursuerofdarkness

pursuerofdarkness

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 07:48 PM

Sent in the application for Vision Overload 2 days ago. How long till I can get a reply?

#25 lumixrare

lumixrare

Senior CFer

• Members
  • 126 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 09:19 PM

sent in registry and payment form~ please reply if received yeaGROUP NAME : BANQUETE II
PLATFORM BOOTS BATCH 10-15-20 CMSECOND HAND/NEW STUFF SELLINGTAOBAO ORDERING SERVICE AS LOW AS 1.2! PLEASE PM FOR DETAILS ^^

#26 clowx

clowx

Junior CFer

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 10:08 PM

Emm, so how should we submit the consignment letter? By e-mail or on the event day?

#27 Alan420

Alan420

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 01:10 PM

hi, so which means 2 tables is rm200?

#28 FelixYong

FelixYong

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 12:46 AM

hi,i am which group name "D'084", i already registered and then i will pay the payment as soon as possible. If you get my mail hope you can reply me and let me know the mail was succes sent.

#29 lordsyafiq

lordsyafiq

Junior CFer

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 01:31 PM

Greetings CF Staff,My name is Syafiq@LordSyafiq of the "Dark Frontier" group already registered and already submit the form along with the payment picture. If my email does successfully reach you and IF have a booth, please notify me. I hope to hear from you soon. I gratefully thank you very much *Bows*Keep up the grand works, CF Staff. We love YA~~!! XDD
-----DA Gallery----------PIXIV Member----------Facebook-----

#30 Ragnarok026

Ragnarok026

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 03:45 PM

Hello CF staff, i have sent my mail along with the payment receipt and the registration form was done few days ago. if the mail reach you and my registration is confirmed, i like to hear your notification about that. thanks for all the effort CF staff ^^