Photo

CF'11 Art Booth Registration

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
86 replies to this topic

#31 Annachuu

Annachuu

Senior CFer

• Members
  • 418 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 01:48 AM

Was overseas where I didn't have access to logo but, is it alright to submit the form first and email in the logo later with the proof of payment?
+Art Blog+ +Tumblr+ +LJ+ +Twitter+ +devART+CF11 plans:Booth: MORI NO YOUSEI TACHIDay 2: Blue Rose (TIGER AND BUNNY) cosplay

#32 WildDrive

WildDrive

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 171 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 03:28 PM

Hello! Answers to your inquiries are filling up at the first entry of the thread :D To those who have paid and waiting for confirmation e-mail please bear with us a little longer as we get it processed through.Thanks for supporting CF!
ithryn - lv 80 support/disabler priest
{knock out legion} {aegis}
{frozen frost set player}{aika sea}

#33 xxDarkangelx

xxDarkangelx

Junior CFer

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 09:03 PM

Hi this is the group Double Rainbow here. I resent the registration form together with the payment slip. Please email when registration is completed and accepted. Thanks :D

#34 dias

dias

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 02:24 PM

Application and payment sent for Arrian Arc group. Please notify when received. Thank you. :D

#35 FelixYong

FelixYong

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 02:30 PM

Hi this is the group D'084 here. I resent the registration form together with the payment slip. Please email when registration is completed and accepted. Thanks to felix_8904@live.com mail box

#36 Rainomatic

Rainomatic

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 03:41 PM

Hello. This is the representative for a group called Flaverri. Just want to acknowledge you guys that I have sent both the form and the payment. Thanks! :)
Just came back alive after being dead for so long orzzzzkonifia@DA

#37 reimy

reimy

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 08:11 PM

Hello, reimy from Ciel Project groupi have bank in this morning and send in the form during lunch. we hope we can get it XPPPPPHELP, i had found an error in my logo (i forgot to turn it to RGB since i doing in AI)i have send an new email to the cf.artbooth@gmail.comdo let me know if you still need the new link<<< the logo should look like my avatar beside here.

#38 Annachuu

Annachuu

Senior CFer

• Members
  • 418 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 10:18 PM

Hi, this is the MORI NO YOUSEI-TACHI group.I have banked in the payment (a slightly larger amount than intended actually, because the machine here doesn't accept RM10 or RM5 notes, I hope that I will be able to get my change somehow) and sent the proof of payment via email. Please email when registration is complete and accepted. Thanks!
+Art Blog+ +Tumblr+ +LJ+ +Twitter+ +devART+CF11 plans:Booth: MORI NO YOUSEI TACHIDay 2: Blue Rose (TIGER AND BUNNY) cosplay

#39 fishu

fishu

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 06:46 PM

My friend (second representative) paid but I haven't received any emails or anything.Does this mean I have to send the form for the second time?*Edit*Never mind I sent a second form :DThis is for the group "Leader and his Fish"
The procrastinator.

#40 Starfall

Starfall

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 12:00 AM

Hello This is representative of Tornado Village here. I have banked in the payment and sent the photo of the reciept to you. Please email me when registration is complete and accepted.Thanks!Some random thought that hope to be answered:1. I was thinking of printing Coffee and Tea fan art on Tshit and sell it on CF. Is it ok?2. how about selling outside of CF?

#41 Ezel

Ezel

External Manager

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 532 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 02:09 PM

Starfall> Yes and yes. We do request you put fine print "Coffy/Tea © Comic Fiesta" though, somewhere not noticeable =)

#42 weili_wonka

weili_wonka

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 12:59 AM

hi i already registered. but im waiting for a reply. am i suppose to bank in first or wait for you all to send me the mail? i registered very early and havent recieved anything...

#43 Ezel

Ezel

External Manager

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 532 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 02:48 AM

Hi Weili, please bank in first to complete your registration. Confirmation of your spot will come a few days after completion of registration!Due to the switch of format to online registration, there is a massive influx of entries immediately after opening the registration this year causing a delay in our processing. We apologize for the wait!

#44 foong

foong

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 10:12 AM

i am foong kuan jeanggroup name : freezing feathersi already sent proof of payment to u, do u receive it?i wanna change booth prefer nearby to ( Megane Kitsu)thank you

#45 krrow

krrow

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 06:25 PM

It's been a week but there's no answers from ur side (registered on last Thursday/Friday and paid on last Saturday)...I wonder if you got my registration form? From Nyan Nyan Group. TQ.
http://Krrow's

#46 weili_wonka

weili_wonka

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 12:36 AM

Hi Weili, please bank in first to complete your registration. Confirmation of your spot will come a few days after completion of registration!Due to the switch of format to online registration, there is a massive influx of entries immediately after opening the registration this year causing a delay in our processing. We apologize for the wait!

oh my oh my, how laaa! i didnt know! i thought i had to wait for further details! is there still a spot? I registered on the first day. please give me a day to bank it in! D:

#47 Ezel

Ezel

External Manager

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 532 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 02:06 AM

Weili>Do complete payment and send the proof of payment to cf.artbooth@gmail.com stating your booth name. After processing you will be updated about your status.krrow>hi krrow! we're still processing a lot of forms. do drop an email to cf.artbooth@gmail.com if you have not received any response 10 days from payment (which would make it by this Wednesday)

#48 yeechong

yeechong

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 10:30 AM

Heya, payment sent on the 18th, please check, thank you.Name: Wee Yee Chong

#49 lumixrare

lumixrare

Senior CFer

• Members
  • 126 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 12:09 PM

payment sent on 21st by email~~ please confirm, very anxious if i've gt a place or not >
PLATFORM BOOTS BATCH 10-15-20 CMSECOND HAND/NEW STUFF SELLINGTAOBAO ORDERING SERVICE AS LOW AS 1.2! PLEASE PM FOR DETAILS ^^

#50 reimy

reimy

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 02:59 PM

Pls correct me, this is my 1st time, after register i need to post a threat to info people on what i am selling or my drawingdo i post it NOW or after i am accepted? (from the email confirm)

#51 lowiesclw

lowiesclw

Senior CFer

• Members
  • 247 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 10:08 AM

oh...did my application still in?register under D*sign Underground, if my application still n i will TT the money asap..
2010 cosplay project :: Muramasa: demon Blade - Momohime ::2010 Fanart Project- Nintendo Wii Game, Keroro Gunso...::::: if u need ppl join doujin booth, contact me..XD :::::

#52 Ezel

Ezel

External Manager

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 532 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 03:40 PM

Hi Lowies, please complete the payment and send in the proof of payment and we'll complete the application! Thanks!

#53 foong

foong

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 01:33 AM

i am foong kuan jeanggroup name : freezing feathersi already sent proof of payment to u, do u receive it?my email darkangel_wuu@hotmail.comi wanna change booth prefer nearby to ( Megane Kitsu)please confirm, very anxious if i've gt a place or not ><

#54 WildDrive

WildDrive

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 171 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 08:29 PM

Hello,As of today, those who have registered and paid to us are "unofficially" confirmed for CF 2011. Please wait for confirmation e-mail as we get the details sorted through with every artist booth registered to us. The registration is now closed BUT you may still register with us. A waiting list has been put up on the first entry of this thread. Take note that the waiting list does not gurantee you a spot for CF 2011. However, once the slot is open - we will contact you from the waiting list and get you sorted as soon as possible. For payments and other details for the waiting list, do not worry as this goes beyond the deadline registration time (13th October 2011). In the mean time, a listed artist booth names would be promptly put up - indicating the status of each group whether is it sorted or not. So do check out the first entry of the thread very often!Thank you so much for supporting CF 2011 <3
ithryn - lv 80 support/disabler priest
{knock out legion} {aegis}
{frozen frost set player}{aika sea}

#55 hikariyue

hikariyue

Senior CFer

• Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 11:15 PM

can i use cheque to bank in? this more safety.thank you. coz some machine out of resit also

#56 Ezel

Ezel

External Manager

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 532 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 12:01 AM

Hi, bank transfer is just as safe and there's no risk of cheques bouncing! ATM machines that are out of receipts will usually note it on the screen all the time.

#57 foong

foong

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 12:57 AM

hi,i am foong kuan jeang, my group is FREEZING FEATHERS ,I FOUND MY GROUP ALREADY IN STATUS: ON-GOING PROCESSING, but i resend a form with the same detail as first form i sent, because i scare the logo is not clear so i modify a bit.please have a check,thank.

#58 hikariyue

hikariyue

Senior CFer

• Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 11:13 AM

So I'm had fill in the "waiting list". So did I pay the payment now or waiting for your's confirmation mail?That still got slot??

#59 Ezel

Ezel

External Manager

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 532 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 11:59 AM

Hi there hikariyue! Please refer to the first post for your question. I copy-pasted it here for easy reference."You cannot make the payment for those are registering in the waiting list. We cannot confirm your slot hence please DO NOT pay at all until we contact you that there is a confirmed slot for you."Thanks!

#60 weili_wonka

weili_wonka

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 12:51 AM

hi , u guys took away the bank account number already. i registered early. but then when i went to pay i couldnt bank it in. missing numbers. then when i came back, it already said there was a waiting list. the booth name is under fat fairy. im really panicing cause i cant even reconfirm the bank account number i was suppose to bank in! @.@