Photo

CF'11 Art Booth Registration

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
86 replies to this topic

#61 Arm

Arm

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 01:25 PM

Hey, I already sent the proof of payment for my group "all night party" about 2 weeks ago and still no reply, please help us look it up yea, thank you! =)

#62 lordsyafiq

lordsyafiq

Junior CFer

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 08:32 PM

Greetings CF Staff,I have received the confirmation email of the booth and appeared in the list.I gratefully thank you to be participating in and please send my regards to all CF staff.Thank you very much *Bows*
-----DA Gallery----------PIXIV Member----------Facebook-----

#63 reimy

reimy

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 09:42 PM

Hello,As of today, those who have registered and paid to us are "unofficially" confirmed for CF 2011. Please wait for confirmation e-mail as we get the details sorted through with every artist booth registered to us.

hello, i am not sure about this detail you mention,u mean u need to my group to provide our works? do you mean quality control? start posting in the gallery?u can check my signature of our works.From Ciel Project by rllp

#64 Cruzz-kun

Cruzz-kun

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 02:52 PM

Dear CF Staffs...I have received the confirmation email of our booth (Neko Revolution) in this year CF.I'm really grateful for that & want to express my thank you to you guys for given us a chance to participate....*bow~But, I just want to inform you guys that somehow there are double name of our circle; Neko Revolution.. one in the "STATUS: ON-GOING PROCESSING & the other one in STATUS: CONFIRMED. EMAIL SENT...Instead, I think it should be in STATUS: PROOF OF PAYMENT already right? I hope you guys can look into it, so that it will not bring more trouble to you....sorry for the trouble....

#65 ChibiYoshiki

ChibiYoshiki

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • 1466 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 11:23 AM

Question1: When I claim my booth pass can I also purchase two tickets on the spot? Cos it will be hard if I've gotten the pass then go in the come out again at 10am to wait for ticket booth to open, in which the line prolly is long and I have to miss my booth care taking.Question2: When will the Booth Map be out along with the Program list? ^_^VThankies ...  

Hello,As of today, those who have registered and paid to us are "unofficially" confirmed for CF 2011. Please wait for confirmation e-mail as we get the details sorted through with every artist booth registered to us.

hello, i am not sure about this detail you mention,u mean u need to my group to provide our works? do you mean quality control? start posting in the gallery?u can check my signature of our works.From Ciel Project by rllp

The details here is not on ur works. :D Its just those details they need in their department like name of group, bank payments, and stuff like that. That part u dont have to worry much. Just wait for their confirmation email. ^_^ Let them worry about the details. lolz..nothing to do with ur artwork or quality control. (just as long u dont have yaoi/yuri/ecchi/hentai works..:P But overall...no worries on ur works) ^_^

Yoshiki is a Full time Illustrator (Since 2003) , Part time Doujinka (Since 2004) , Part time cosplayer (Since 2007) , Part time Gallery Artist (Since 2011)

#66 reimy

reimy

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 12:26 PM

Question1: When I claim my booth pass can I also purchase two tickets on the spot? Cos it will be hard if I've gotten the pass then go in the come out again at 10am to wait for ticket booth to open, in which the line prolly is long and I have to miss my booth care taking.Question2: When will the Booth Map be out along with the Program list? ^_^VThankies ...  

The details here is not on ur works. :D Its just those details they need in their department like name of group, bank payments, and stuff like that. That part u dont have to worry much. Just wait for their confirmation email. ^_^ Let them worry about the details. lolz..nothing to do with ur artwork or quality control. (just as long u dont have yaoi/yuri/ecchi/hentai works..:P But overall...no worries on ur works) ^_^

i got kind of unhappy exp with quality control, i was almost not allow to exhibit, so i need to ask 1st...

#67 yukiebelle

yukiebelle

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 08:29 PM

i've left it too late and now on waiting list again :D i did not get any reply even after i've registered for the waiting list last year.anyway,if we ever get the booth do we still need to get the tickets?or is it the same as last time; 1st rep wf pass n 2nd rep need ticket?hope to get a reply this time.

#68 ChibiYoshiki

ChibiYoshiki

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • 1466 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 11:16 AM

Yoshiki is a Full time Illustrator (Since 2003) , Part time Doujinka (Since 2004) , Part time cosplayer (Since 2007) , Part time Gallery Artist (Since 2011)

#69 zfoo

zfoo

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 09:09 AM

hi, I'm the group from Fanz Comic and I have reg for more than 3 weeks but still didn't get any reply yet, I have send the email that have paid, if there is any problem please do email me or pm here also canI hope you could please confirm soon

#70 hamada_izzy

hamada_izzy

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • 575 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 03:38 PM

Is the booth still open? or already full? T^T.....

#71 WildDrive

WildDrive

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 171 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 03:45 PM

i've left it too late and now on waiting list again :D i did not get any reply even after i've registered for the waiting list last year.anyway,if we ever get the booth do we still need to get the tickets?or is it the same as last time; 1st rep wf pass n 2nd rep need ticket?hope to get a reply this time.

Traditionally, in the waiting list would have mentioned the following: The deadline of CF 2011 Artist Booth department will contact you is 31st October 2011. If we do not contact you by then, please consider that there is no space for you at CF 2011. If you have received contact that there's a slot for you, the first representative would have a free entry but the second representative would require to purchase a ticket. You can pay together when you pay the booth.

Yes, you can claim the booth tickets on the spot when we check-in your booth during CF 2011. The booth map, is not within my knowledge to know when is it coming out. This is because Logistics and Sponsorship and still dealing with one another with the map. The earliest estimation I can give is late November. All confirmed booth-owners in CF 2011 will receive the e-mail of the booth map and further details. So keep your inbox clean and wait for it. =D

hi, I'm the group from Fanz Comic and I have reg for more than 3 weeks but still didn't get any reply yet, I have send the email that have paid, if there is any problem please do email me or pm here also canI hope you could please confirm soon

You should have a confirmation e-mail by now. =D  This is a gentle reminder.To those who are in the waiting list, please do not pay to us till we have contacted you that there is a slot. This is to reduce the confusion between payments between banks and at the same time we do not want to hold your money as we're dealing massive expenditures for the event.To those who are in the "STATUS: PROOF OF PAYMENT." You will be contacted within 48 hours, should there be no replies from you - we will immediately put you into the waiting list.To those who are in the "STATUS: ON-GOING PROCESSING." We are processing your allocation for the layout. To those who are in the "STATUS: WAITING LIST". Please note once again we do NOT gurantee you a slot for CF 2011. Priority is given to booth owners under "STATUS: ON-GOING PROCESSING." The deadline of CF 2011 Artist Booth department will contact you is 31st October 2011. If we do not contact you by then, please consider that there is no space for you at CF 2011. Those who have accidently paid us, we will refund you immediately at 31st October 2011 should we still have no slot for you.
ithryn - lv 80 support/disabler priest
{knock out legion} {aegis}
{frozen frost set player}{aika sea}

#72 Tachikawa

Tachikawa

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 10:44 PM

Hello,if I want to open the booth...Other than Art...Because I am doing simple business by renting Costume and Props to people...Can I open it or not?...Just Asking... :)

#73 puruhunter

puruhunter

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 11:12 AM

Hello there, I'm just wondering, I filled up the waiting list form and submitted it 2 weeks ago and they said it'll be replied within 10 working days and it's been over 10 days. May I know my waiting list form did or did not went through the system?Waiting List Registration Info:Name: Phan Yee ShuenGroup Name: Boat PartyPlease and thank you. : )

#74 WildDrive

WildDrive

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 171 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 02:40 PM

Hello,if I want to open the booth...Other than Art...Because I am doing simple business by renting Costume and Props to people...Can I open it or not?...Just Asking... :)

For our booths, it is strictly artworks + handmade goods at most. If there is lolita items, it must have artworks on sale. If you're doing costume and prop rental please further your inquiries to Ezel. He may or may not have a different location slot for you.

Hello there, I'm just wondering, I filled up the waiting list form and submitted it 2 weeks ago and they said it'll be replied within 10 working days and it's been over 10 days. May I know my waiting list form did or did not went through the system?Waiting List Registration Info:Name: Phan Yee ShuenGroup Name: Boat PartyPlease and thank you. : )

Terribly sorry, your registration did went through and is in the waiting list. We will contact you should we have any slot for you.
ithryn - lv 80 support/disabler priest
{knock out legion} {aegis}
{frozen frost set player}{aika sea}

#75 fishu

fishu

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 09:23 PM

I went and checked the first entry and mine is currently "on going processing"Does it mean I got a slot or do I go into the waiting list?Thanks C:
The procrastinator.

#76 hooooon

hooooon

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 10:24 PM

Hello WildDrive,I'm helping my friend to post this message to enquire about her slot.here's her message:Hello, I'm from booth 绿色雪天 . The registration form of art booth is sent a month ago with full payment.after that i've wait for 10 days but didn't get any confirmation mail from CF. i've send another mail to concern my booth status but a month already over i still didn't get any reply. I'm worrying the situation until i check out the forum thread, only realise i'm under waiting list. so my question now is when is the final confirmation about the slot? i've already paid for the booth, so if i not managed to get my booth so how the payment go?Here's all the question, looking forward the reply, thanks. :D

#77 reimy

reimy

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 09:23 PM

Wake up call!! by Ciel Project by rllpits been about 54days now? still no progress and we still in "ON-GOING PROCESSING"???======================another questionsMisc. Printed Merchandise (Poster/Badges/Artbooks etc)if i am doing print out like postcard of a official game, am i still in this category?

#78 reimy

reimy

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 10:23 PM

Posted ImageREGISTRATION PERIOD : 13th August 2011 till 13th October 2011PRICE: RM100/table + RM50 refundable deposit (Two (2) days. No single day)LIMIT: One group two tables max.It is that time of the year folks! Should you have any inquires, please do not hesitate to comment here or you can direct it at (cf.artbooth@gmail.com )This entry would be edited at the bottom for FAQs and whatnots, so do check back often!============================IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT============================To those who are in the waiting list, please do not pay to us till we have contacted you that there is a slot. This is to reduce the confusion between payments between banks and at the same time we do not want to hold your money as we're dealing massive expenditures for the event.To those who are in the "STATUS: PROOF OF PAYMENT." You will be contacted within 48 hours, should there be no replies from you - we will immediately put you into the waiting list.To those who are in the "STATUS: ON-GOING PROCESSING." We are processing your allocation for the layout. To those who are in the "STATUS: WAITING LIST". Please note once again we do NOT gurantee you a slot for CF 2011. Priority is given to booth owners under "STATUS: ON-GOING PROCESSING." The deadline of CF 2011 Artist Booth department will contact you is 31st October 2011. If we do not contact you by then, please consider that there is no space for you at CF 2011. Those who have accidently paid us, we will refund you immediately at 31st October 2011 should we still have no slot for you. CLICK HERE TO ADD YOURSELF THE WAITING LISTOur slots are currently full; We will contact you as soon as a confirmed slot opens up.Kindly DO NOT make any payment in this regard UNTIL YOU ARE CONFIRMED.CAUTION: NO REFUNDS WILL BE MADE. Any mis-payment received this way will be considered a much-appreciated contribution to Comic Fiesta @ SAYS Youth Society.More details are available in the registration form. ===========================================Posted Image[spoiler=COMIC FIESTA 2011 RULES & REGULATION]General Info:

• Only 1 (one) free 2-day entry per booth will be provided to the representative claiming the booth at the event. Please purchase additional tickets for helpers.
  • Helpers without tickets may be in the hall until 15 minutes before the official opening (11am) to help with set up, vacating the hall upon the official start of the event. Ticketed helpers may stay.
  • The lights will be turned off for 10 minutes during the opening ceremony.
  • Only 130 booths available this year. First come first serve, with the registration being complete upon payment. There will be a waiting list for those after 130--full refunds will be returned for those unable to secure a spot.
Sales:
  • All items on sale must be an ORIGINAL CREATION by the SIGNATORY. (meaning that all products, whether fan-works or original ideas must have been drawn or made by the participating group)
  • Any commercially produced item (of any type) will not be permitted to be sold during the event.
  • Strictly no second-hand, violent, socially offensive or adult materials.
  • A notice is mandatory for books containing content above PG-13.
  • Booth owners that are selling on behalf of an artist must attach a proof of consent from the original artist.
  • Proof of consent defines as any recognition be it signatured letter or an e-mail, that indicates that original artist approves of you selling in Comic Fiesta premises.
  • Items found to be in violation of the rules will be removed from display in the hall.
Booth:
  • Setup time is from 8am onwards, closing time is 6.30PM.
  • Booth owners may check in and enter the event hall by setup time to set up their respective booths.
Electronic devices:
  • No computers or any other bulky electronic devices.
  • Laptops are allowed but bring at your own risk. There are no plug points. Comic Fiesta is not responsible for any loss of damage of such item.
Misc:
  • Do not damage the chairs, tables, or any other facilities provided. Booth owners will be responsible for any damage to the facilities provided.
  • Items that are on display are placed at Booth Owner's own risk. Comic Fiesta will not be responsible for any items lost/damaged.
  • 2 chairs will be provided with each booth.
  • Extra chairs or furniture will not be allowed into the booth owner’s area.
[/spoiler]===========================================[spoiler=Booth Owner's Rights:]
  • Booth Owners reserve the right to refuse photographers from taking the pictures of their booth or items.
  • Booth Owner reserves the right to refuse to hold cosplayers possessions in their booths.
  • Comic Fiesta is in no way responsible for any losses of booth owner's belongings or cosplayers items stored in the booth area.
[/spoiler]===========================================Due to a recent rise of errant booth owners, a RM50 refundable deposit will be enforced on this year's artist booths. However, the deposit will be forfeited should the booths commit any of the following violations:1.) Late Arrival (Past 12.01pm)/Absence/Taking Early Leave (Before 5pm)- Booth owners are expected to operate their booths through most of Comic Fiesta 2011. Kindly do not deprive other interested artists of their time in Comic Fiesta.Exceptions do apply-kindly inform the organizing committee of your reasons and it shall be given due consideration.2.) Damage to Facilities Provided- Rented booths and its surrounding areas are the responsibility of the booth owners. Any damage sustained, whether permanent or otherwise, that may result in the devaluation of the facilities provided will constitute as a violation to this rule.3.) Loss of Facilities Provided- Any facilities provided (e.g. tables, chairs) will be the responsibility of the booth owners themselves.The forfeit of the RM50 does not constitute for any penalty that results from compensation for the loss/damages, which will be the added responsibility of the booth owners themselves. The refundable deposit can be claimed from the registration booth from Sunday, 4pm onwards.===========================================[spoiler=FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS]
  • 1. Can't we book for one day only?That's not possible due to the size constraints we're having this year. You may however unofficially share your booth with another group but the offical listing of artist booths involved would be under the name you have registered with us.
  • 2. What is the payment method for this?INTERBANK MEPS/GIRO (ONLINE TRANSFER) & CASH DEPOSIT only. Wang Pos is not available. Should you have difficulties on banking methods (overseas booth owners), e-mail us immediately.
  • 3.What is the table size this year?Standard IBM tables (1.5ft x 6ft)
  • 4.When do I know that my booth is confirmed for CF?Please give us 10 working days to process it. Should you have additional changes to the form after you have submitted it, please give us additional days as we double confirm through your changes.
  • 5.How does the confirmation e-mail look like?Hello,Your payment has been confirmed and ready. Your booth is confirmed for CF 2011. Please wait for the next e-mail for further details regarding on the location of your booth as the layout gets sorted with the rest of the booths. The next e-mail should come around the second week of November. Thank you so much for supporting CF 2011!Regards, CF Artbooth 2011
  • 6. Is it alright to submit the form first and email in the logo later with the proof of payment? Yes! You can e-mail to us the group logo later.
  • 7. When do I pay? You must pay within the 7 days of submitting the form. Only then will we be able to send you the confirmation e-mail.
  • 8. How long does my registration form is confirmed? Please give us 10 working days to get it sorted through. Should there be any discrepancies, our department will contact you via HP/e-mail to double check the form/payment. Rest assured that should the form's registered but payment is delayed, your booth is reserved until it is sorted out.
  • 8. I am an overseas group wanting to join CF 2011. How do I pay? You can pay via paypal, please e-mail us asap for the e-mail address so we can identify you.
  • 9.So even if I'm registered under the waiting list, am I encouraged to bank in my payment first even though I'm still in the waiting list?Once you're registered via waiting list, you're strongly advised NOT to pay till we contact you. This is because should there no slots for you - you will only get your refund back on december 18th 2011, 4pm or in a worse case scenario, no refunds at all.
[/spoiler]===========================================ARTIST BOOTH STATUS1. If you have not received any e-mails for those under "CONFIRMED" please e-mail us. 2. Those under "ON-GOING PROCESSING", you're very much confirmed for CF 2011. We just sorting through your payments and your arrangements. You may or may not receive e-mail for further inquiries if we are not sure on your registration form. 3. If you think we have sent a confirmation e-mail and your name is still under "ON-GOING PROCESSING", e-mail us if you have any inqueries that you need to know. 4. Applicants under "PROOF OF PAYMENT", please contact us with your proof of payment. If you have not paid us yet, please contact us as soon as possible. This is to make sure we still can keep a slot for you and avoid confusion with the other payments that is sent to us. [spoiler=STATUS: PROOF OF PAYMENT.]MaHappyLandheroMixSurfaceLvBeiiT.WolvSakiru[/spoiler][spoiler=STATUS: ON-GOING PROCESSING.][/spoiler][spoiler=STATUS: CONFIRMED. EMAIL SENT.]Let's Party! FABULOUS MAXCyanparadezeivaLeader and his Fish.ASGARD ALIENSCiel Project by rllpFlaverriIcefishestheryuYON GUMIknightcatTHINGAMAJICAKAMCAOSIDETRACKEDHina GardenROSAFYRWINGSha-PenMOUSOU GARDENSkyejuiceYukkuriA.R.T.SRakueNKusoRegroup + Lost GospelMars n Uranusdarumanga studiosバカ FoolBUFFLLAMAS!!BLACK CRUMBS & TEAFORKSilver FoxMooDoDodoodle bug蒼空幽境 ETHER & NETHERBreak PiecesVACLaboratoryFREEdom2011Kohona GardenD.I.C.ERAWRDokuen meets momoToRN (Tavern of Random Nerds)home balladPawprint monochrome rainbowVision OverloadReverieveleriesBanquete IIBus SqueezeJarold Sng SculpturesWTFNeko Revolution~Double Rainbow~D'084 FARMMegane KissuDynastyFREEZING FEATHERSAni-zoneDark FrontierTricky-GermsEinherjar NigredoMONO LandsoldeviTORNADO VILLAGE繁華家 YOK!meownedNyan Nyan NyanSAIKOILLUSCOChannel 9liricamore + strobolightsArrian ArcOrange PEKOEsFox and FujoshiNoir MystereNiacubeSilent StudioValerieYan Creation'sSalmon RoeD*Sign UndergroundNANZOWORKS STUDIOPedestrian FAT FAIRYMORI NO YOUSEI-TACHIBlaue AtelierAll Night PartyPedestrianNeko RevolutionYJ GARDENFanz Comic+paperdiscoSo Beat!风华楼[/spoiler][spoiler=STATUS: WAITING LIST]CESAGAkettle of fishGAS'S ARTMAMADOITNymphalidaeYumepandabakaProject F.E.A.RShinomeNymphalidaeDead Fish Chronicles綠色雪天松果会Puteranime-HQDream Teamcherubchan + Joonyiyukkuri photographyEmblemSmithPUPURINKikimyoumyouNMUmeboshiTHE CLOUD MANGACLUBGrace's Kanzashiapple13LALAARAISHIINoxo-noxoBoat PartyThe WengiesTEAMworksPainted SkiesMangaMateButterscotch & Mixed NutsPainted Skies[/spoiler]

YES!!!Thankz very much!!!finally get the letter!!!!!!Cant wait for CF!!:D

#79 NKDF

NKDF

Otaku CFer

• Community Moderator
  • 1608 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 02:54 PM

Hi there~Asking on behalf of ARAISHIISince now have past 31st Oct, so the "STATUS : WAITING LIST" is now considered close?No any extra booth/updates?Cheers~ :D

If you can't find me here, find me in these links instead:

FB : https://www.facebook.com/narukids

dA : http://narukids.deviantart.com/

#80 maxarch

maxarch

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 05:16 PM

still have slot's for the booth ? eventhough already on november.. :/

#81 puruhunter

puruhunter

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 09:39 PM

: ( Is this thread's info up to date?

banner-2.png

#82 Ensu7

Ensu7

Junior CFer

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 11:33 AM

The confirmation email mentioned that the booth layout should be out 2 weeks ago. Can I know whether there's a delay, or is it only me who havent receive it? Group: SAIKO. Please & thanks you. ^^
Ensu7 + deviantART = EnsuMas

#83 Ezel

Ezel

External Manager

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 532 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 12:07 PM

Hello! There're some hiccups in finalizing the floor plan from the venue management. The arrangement's already done, but we're meeting the venue to settle some issues before spreading it out =)

#84 whippy

whippy

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 10:39 AM

Booth layout map aside, I'd like to ask whether we're allowed to visit the venue a day before CF?If so, when can we start checking out?

#85 xxDarkangelx

xxDarkangelx

Junior CFer

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 08:02 AM

Just a quick question, but if I ordered the tickets through the art booth registration, how do we claim our tickets?

#86 nerv

nerv

President

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 302 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 11:19 AM

Whippy, a day before CF would be our setup day, and for safety and various reasons we don't allow other personnel beside our contractors to enter the hall. You can come in at 8am (17th Dec) to set up your booth.xxDarkangelx, you'll get all your tickets together with your booth tags at the booth registration counter.

#87 reimy

reimy

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 12:30 AM

Hello CF staff, please reply me ASAP!!My group is [Ciel Project from rllp]; I am the leader Ruby Low L.P. I would like to request to change my 2nd representative to another person, my assistant, sher is not able to attend due to high fever since Sunday. Even she will recover later but the doctor advice to rest more. The 1st day need to come early and decorate things and stay till 5pm,, only the representative is allow to enter, so she don’t think she can manage it, so it’s better that she can rest more. If you need any verification, please call any of the persons above. (inside the email i send)I hope to get reply soon. Thank you. Thanks!Rllp @ Ruby Low L P