638 replies to this topic

#61 Legolase

Legolase

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 457 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 12:44 PM

Going to close the batch earlier if no one else interested... already a huge box going to be shipped lol :);;International personal orders will still be available. Check out the feedbacks (in spoiler tag) on the first post ;-)

#62 yarvessa

yarvessa

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3026 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 02:47 PM

Sorry I couldn't join your batch order. Am kinda tight on money now.Anyway, how much do you charge for service?

#63 Legolase

Legolase

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 457 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 06:01 PM

@YarvessaNo problem :) I ended up buying way more than I thought I would lol... my stuff is now 4kg XD I don't have a specific charge for the service actually. It's total price of item plus shipping multiply with exchange rate (enough to cover bank exchange rate) like for your Amazon yaoi manga it's RM7 more than what my bank will charge me, so can say the service charge is RM7 lol. I'm actually just wanting to help people order stuff if they don't have credit card or Paypal, maybe that's why I got feedback saying my quotes are much cheaper than other people (someone told me my quote was RM100 cheaper than other services which shocked me).

#64 Legolase

Legolase

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 457 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 05:22 PM

@YarvessaIt's cheaper to buy together, you save on shipping cost. Unless you choose those Free Super Saver Shipping (domestic US shipping only) and then go by batch, then won't much difference if you order more or less. But the FSSS only applies when purchase over $25 (all items have to be eligible). If you ever are interested in the FSSS can PM me, sometimes I buy stuff that has FSSS so can just add yours in.

#65 yarvessa

yarvessa

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3026 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 12:30 PM

I see... I know what you mean. I once quote for 2 mangas from Amazon and they costs RM180 for both. @.@Alright, thanks. Just wanna know, from Amazon, is it cheaper to buy a lot together or is there no difference?

#66 yarvessa

yarvessa

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3026 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 06:21 PM

Hey~ PM-ed you~ XD XD

#67 Legolase

Legolase

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 457 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 02:45 PM

Bump

#68 chibifuntom

chibifuntom

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 08:33 PM

Legolase!~~♥Hi, just want to tell you, i already received the dress we won on ebay! OMG the shipping was so fast! The seller send out the parcel on 23rd march right, and on 29th i already got it! Only 6 days! Yeah, i got it last tuesday, sorry i only inform you now, i was really busy. ^^;Anyway, the dress is so beautiful! like really beautiful! express mail shipping method is really fast! and safe :DThank you so much for helping me throughout the purchase.. You responded really fast~ You even checked the status of the postal shipment for me, thanks so much i really appreciate it :P :DHey guys out there, if you need any help to buy things from outside the country, you should definitely look for Legolase~ She's very nice, i can guarantee that! :D

#69 Legolase

Legolase

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 457 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 12:39 AM

@chibifuntom Thanks for the lovely feedback :P You're so sweet! I'm sure you'll dazzle in the dress :D

#70 Legolase

Legolase

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 457 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 06:31 PM

Updated first post. I will not have anymore scheduled batches since there are not many people interested, but I do have my own items that I ship occassionally (about once every 2-3 months) so if you want to save some on postage, PM me to check if I have any batches going.Currently I have a large box that I am shipping before the end of the month (will ship earlier if it's full) filled with my dad's stuff lol in case anyone's interested. If the item is small, I won't charge anything since it doesn't weigh much and it doesn't take up space (as long as the item will not cost me additional shipping charges lah), like a pair of glasses ordered by tsubasafan :P

#71 Legolase

Legolase

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 457 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 11:13 PM

Batch shipment from US going on this month with limited space left if anyone's interested to save shipping cost.

#72 yarvessa

yarvessa

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3026 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 09:25 PM

Can you quote for this :-http://www.amazon.co...05155643&sr=1-1Thanks. ^^

#73 Legolase

Legolase

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 457 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 10:14 PM

@yarvessaRM70 batch order, RM80 personal order

#74 yarvessa

yarvessa

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3026 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 12:07 AM

Legolase >>> Thanks. Will get back to you if there's anything. ^^

#75 Legolase

Legolase

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 457 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 12:17 AM

No problem :) The batch is going to be shipped out latest end of the month, could be earlier if the parcel is filled.

#76 Legolase

Legolase

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 457 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 07:10 PM

Parcel is filled and will be posted to Malaysia when all items arrive at my friend's house. Personal orders still going on as normal.

#77 Noel.R

Noel.R

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 08:09 PM

Saw something from online shop but didn't have credit card/paypal to pay for it?Then you've come to the correct place~!! :) Legolase here is very friendly,responsible,patient and trustworthy~!!! Her service charge is also very reasonable too~I'm very happy with the service she provide~and definitely will recommend her to my friends and anyone else that need her service~Thank you so much Legolase~ :P Will definitely come back to you if i need to buy anything with paypal again~ (PS:Sorry if i've annoyed you with the quotes =P)

#78 Legolase

Legolase

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 457 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 08:25 PM

Saw something from online shop but didn't have credit card/paypal to pay for it?Then you've come to the correct place~!! ;) Legolase here is very friendly,responsible,patient and trustworthy~!!! Her service charge is also very reasonable too~I'm very happy with the service she provide~and definitely will recommend her to my friends and anyone else that need her service~Thank you so much Legolase~ :D Will definitely come back to you if i need to buy anything with paypal again~ (PS:Sorry if i've annoyed you with the quotes =P)

Thanks for your lovely feedback :D (added to first post :P) And don't worry, you didn't annoy me with the quotes XD I was actually excited at watching the pre-order figurine go out of stock with you lol XD

#79 Yumizo

Yumizo

Candy yumi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1027 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 11:58 PM

Hello thank you so much for the ubber fast and punctual service! My Vortex has arrived safely during Friday <3Would like more quotes, thanks :DUm, I would like to order from PSCompany On9 Shop :3Sent you a PM on that ;)

kyo1-b.png

Be a kind soul and drop by my site --> candy-yumi.com

#80 Legolase

Legolase

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 457 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 01:15 AM

Hello thank you so much for the ubber fast and punctual service! My Vortex has arrived safely during Friday <3Would like more quotes, thanks :DUm, I would like to order from PSCompany On9 Shop :3Sent you a PM on that ;)

Cool! Glad to know it arrived safely ;) I didn't get any PM from you though :(

#81 Legolase

Legolase

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 457 posts

Posted 28 May 2011 - 01:54 PM

Bump :D

#82 yarvessa

yarvessa

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3026 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 09:35 PM

PM-ed you! XD XD

#83 sakura_alice712

sakura_alice712

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 07:57 PM

Hi~Can you please quote this for me? Thanks in advance ^-^http://cgi.ebay.com....29#ht_762wt_698
Cosplay Plan
Nakatsu Sizuru - Rewrite
:wub:

#84 Legolase

Legolase

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 457 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 10:18 PM

Hi~Can you please quote this for me? Thanks in advance ^-^http://cgi.ebay.com....29#ht_762wt_698

RM150 personal order (shipping to Malaysia is more expensive than the item itself >_< ). If you don't mind waiting, I have a parcel shipping from US next month and can include yours in it if you want to save on shipping. RM110 for batch order.

#85 sakura_alice712

sakura_alice712

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 03:19 PM

RM150 personal order (shipping to Malaysia is more expensive than the item itself >_< ). If you don't mind waiting, I have a parcel shipping from US next month and can include yours in it if you want to save on shipping. RM110 for batch order.

Yea I know but I don't really have a choice. I don't know where else got sell this and I can't exactly go search in town >.< Then can you please include mine in the batch order? When do I need to pay you? Oh and the quotation, did you include local postage as well?
Cosplay Plan
Nakatsu Sizuru - Rewrite

#86 Legolase

Legolase

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 457 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 12:11 AM

Yea I know but I don't really have a choice. I don't know where else got sell this and I can't exactly go search in town >.< Then can you please include mine in the batch order? When do I need to pay you? Oh and the quotation, did you include local postage as well?

Yeah I tried to look for cheaper alternatives for you at amazon or other websites but they're all more expensive >_<. Ok I'll wait for your item before I ship the batch out. The sooner you pay me, the faster I'll place the order and probably ship out first week of July. I'll PM you my banking details. Yup, local postage included :(

#87 sakura_alice712

sakura_alice712

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 12:21 AM

Yeah I tried to look for cheaper alternatives for you at amazon or other websites but they're all more expensive >_<. Ok I'll wait for your item before I ship the batch out. The sooner you pay me, the faster I'll place the order and probably ship out first week of July. I'll PM you my banking details. Yup, local postage included :(

Thank you so much ^-^ Do you mind if I pay by next Sunday?
Cosplay Plan
Nakatsu Sizuru - Rewrite

#88 Legolase

Legolase

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 457 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 12:22 AM

Thank you so much ^-^ Do you mind if I pay by next Sunday?

Not a problem :( Just let me know when you do so I'll place your order.

#89 yarvessa

yarvessa

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3026 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 02:17 PM

Oh, I forgot to tell you. Received my picks last Friday. Thank you so much for your service! XD XD

#90 Legolase

Legolase

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 457 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 07:41 PM

Cool, glad to know it arrived safely :) You still have balance with me >_<

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users