Photo

CF'11 Pre-order Tickets (CLOSED!) Updated 1/12

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
148 replies to this topic

#1 Ngin

Ngin

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 182 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 12:24 AM

Posted ImageGet your tickets to Comic Fiesta 2011 NOW with:Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image(Click on icons above to arrive at the appropriate pre-order form)---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Update 1/12/2011Hi everyone, our ticket pre-orders are now officially CLOSED. Thank you for your support! For those who have not received your confirmation e-mails, you will be receiving your confirmation e-mails very soon. Please be patient with us. See you at Comic Fiesta 2011!Hi guys~I know it's the end of pre-orders but please do your payment before your fill up the form and please remember to give us the exact date and time of your transaction.Thank you---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*Updates*Introducing our new counter for our foreign visitors~!This counter is prioritized for our friends from outside Malaysia~!No matter if you pre-ordered your ticket or buying the walk-in tickets, this counter is open to you! All you need to do is to kindly present/show your foreign ID/Passport.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Ticketing R&R 2011Ticketing General Info#The ticket will be in the form of a wristband.#Participants are advised to NOT wear the wristbands on their own. #Ticketing representatives will on hand to affix wristbands on attendees.#Tickets must be worn visibly at all times.#Damaged or defaced tickets will be deemed INVALID.#All regular ticket sales are non-refundable, non-exchangeable and strictly not for resale.#Comic Fiesta will not be held responsible for any damage or loss of tickets.#The Comic Fiesta 2011 Organising Committee does not assume any legal liability or responsibility for any accidents/untoward incidents that might occur within the premises of the Event Hall or Waiting Hall before, during after the event.#The Comic Fiesta 2011 Organising Committee reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time without further notice.#Pre-orders will be sold throughout September till November 2011, or while stocks last.**#Release of Mock ticket purchases will be announced at a later date. #All pre-order correspondences will be done via email. Therefore, please provide a valid email.#Pre-Order/Retail Ticket counters will open as such:i) Friday, 16th December 2011, 9 pm-11.59 pm.** ii) Saturday and Sunday, 17th and 18th December 2011, 8 am onwards.**#Please present your mock ticket/confirmation number at the respective ticketing counter to redeem your entry ticket.#Walk-in ticket counters will open at 10am on BOTH DAYS.**#Children age 12 years old and below may enter for FREE only under the supervision of a parent or guardian. ** - Subject to change---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Introducing Comic Fiesta 2011's tickets pre-order! #This offer is only applicable to TWO DAYS entry tickets only. (i.e one (1) set of ticket will contain one(1) Saturday ticket and one (1) Sunday ticket)#A confirmation email will be sent when payment is received. Every pre-order will be issued a reference number upon confirmation.#Pre-orders not paid 1 week before the closing date will be deemed void.#Closing date is 30th November 2011.**Usual pre-orderPrice: RM25 (for both days)You will receive: One (1) set of tickets only#You may pay via 4 methods (All details will be attached to the form): i) Wang Pos ii) Interbank MEPS/GIRO iii) Cash deposits iv) PayPal#For those who are paying via wang pos, please mail the wang pos and the application form to the address stated on the form.#The application form may be downloaded: HERE#If your form or wang pos was damaged or illegible during submission, we will request for you to resend it.#For those who are paying via interbank MEPS/GIRO or cash deposit, please complete the form: HERE#For those who are paying via PayPal, please complete the form:HERE# All payment must be paid before filling up the form.#For any payments, receipts MUST be screen capt or scanned and emailed to cf.ticketingdept@gmail.com.#No refunds/requests shall be entertained if you are unable to provide us with the details of your transactions.#For online transactions, please refer to your bank for details and support for any transaction problems or errors.** - Subject to change---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Mock TicketsPrice: RM25 (for both days)#Tickets sold at retail outlets are for TWO DAY TICKETS only. (i.e one (1) set of tickets will contain one(1) Saturday ticket and one (1) Sunday ticket)#You will receive one mock ticket for each set purchased (i.e. one (1) mock for one (1) set of tickets; two (2) mocks for two (2) sets of tickets).#COMIC FIESTA shall not be responsible for the following: i) damaged mock tickets sold by retail outlets ii) lost, damaged or stolen tickets iii) dubious receipts (a.k.a RM20 for a set of 2 Days Tickets)#Please present your mock ticket upon redeeming your entry ticket from the respective ticketing counter. Failure to do so will result in refusal of entry or repurchase of tickets.#For special promotions/discounts, please inquire at the retail outlets#Ticket redemption without the mock tickets will be rejected. Mock ticket must be presented at the ticketing counter. Otherwise, you’ll need to purchase a new ticket to enter Comic Fiesta 2011#The Comic Fiesta 2011 Ticketing Department committee reserves the right to refuse redemption to ticket holders who produce counterfeit mock tickets.#Closing date is 30th of November 2011, or while stocks last**#Participating retail outlets**:i) Cosplayer, Sungai Wang 6th Floor - Detailsii) Little Akiba - Detailsiii) SunComics - Detailsiv) AnimeTech - Details** - Subject to change---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Normal/Walk-in TicketsPrice per day: RM15#Walk-in ticket counters will be open from 9 am, on both days.**[color=#0000CD]#Saturday (Day 1) tickets are available for purchase on Saturday (Day 1).*Update: As we have extra space for ticketing now, day 2 tickets will be sold immediately when the public ticketing line opens at 9am, December 17#Please pay attention to the announcements made and give your full cooperation to our ticketing representatives so as to ensure a smooth entry.For more info and inquiries, please do not hesitate to ask here, PM Ngin or e-mail cf.ticketingdept@gmail.com. We will get back to you as soon as we can.** - Subject to change---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------FAQ Section1.0 General Questions[spoiler=]Q1.0.1 : Do I need to pay to enter Comic Fiesta?A1.0.1 : Yes you do.Q1.0.2 : Will there be tickets being sold at Comic Fiesta?A1.0.2 : Yes there will be. There will be ticket counters at Comic Fiesta.Q1.0.3 : Where else can I get Comic Fiesta tickets?A1.0.3 : You can pre-order them, buy them at selected retail outlets or visit our booth at events we are visiting.[/spoiler]2.0 Pre-orders[spoiler=]Q2.0.1 : What is pre-ordering?A2.0.1 : Pre-ordering is paying for tickets before receiving them.Q2.0.2 : Why should I pre-order tickets?A2.0.2 : Firstly, it’s cheaper by RM5. Secondly, it saves you the trouble of having to queue up to buy tickets.Q2.0.3 : How do I pre-order my tickets?A2.0.3 : Varies with type of payment selected.Q2.0.4 : How do I pay for pre-ordered tickets then?A2.0.4 : You either pay through online banking/pay through cash deposit/transfer money through the ATM, pay by wang pos or PayPal.[/spoiler]2.1 Pre-ordering Tickets through ONLINE BANKING[spoiler=]Q2.1.1 : How do I pay through online banking?A2.1.1 : For example, if you have an account with Maybank, please go to Maybank’s website, log into your account and transfer the money to Comic Fiesta’s CIMB accountQ2.1.2 : That sounds easy, what do I do next?A2.1.2 : After you have paid, please take note of the transaction time and date or take a screen cap of your receipt. (To take a screen cap, click Prt Sc on your keyboard, go to Microsoft Paint then click CTRL+V. Save the picture and make sure you know where the picture is.) After that, go HERE to fill up the pre-order form. Please send the picture that you took to cf.ticketingdept@gmail.com after you’ve filled in the form.Q2.1.3 : That’s not difficult at all! What happens next?A2.1.3 : Within one week (7 days), Comic Fiesta’s Ticketing Department will send you an e-mail to confirm that your payment and your pre-order form have been received. You will be provided with a confirmation code that you will need to tell us at the Ticketing counter when you collect your tickets.Q2.1.4 : What if I don’t receive the confirmation e-mail?A2.1.4 : If you do not receive it after one week (7 days), please e-mail us at cf.ticketingdept@gmail.com so we can check to see if anything has gone wrong with your pre-order.[/spoiler]2.2 Pre-ordering Tickets through CASH DEPOSIT[spoiler=]Q2.2.1 : How do I pay through cash deposit?A2.2.1 : You would either have to go to the counter at CIMB or pay at the CASH DEPOSIT MACHINE at CIMB.Q2.2.2 : How do I pay at the counter?A2.2.2 : Firstly, ask for a ‘Cash deposit slip’ at the customer service counter and fill up the details. Take a number and wait for you number to be called. Pass the money and the cash deposit slip to the nice lady/gentleman at the counter. You will get your copy of the cash deposit slip.Q2.2.3 : How do I pay at the cash deposit machine?A2.2.3 : Among the ATMs, there will be something called the cash deposit machine. Follow the instructions on the machine and remember to take the receipt!Q2.2.4 : Yay! I’m back from the bank. What do I do now?A2.2.4 : Good job! Now, fill up the form HERE. Please take a photo of your cash deposit slip/receipt (make sure it’s clear) or scan your cash deposit slip/receipt and send it to cf.ticketingdept@gmail.com. We will send you your confirmation e-mail within one week (7 days).[/spoiler]2.3 Pre-ordering through ATM TRANSFER[spoiler=]Q2.3.1 : How do I do an atm transfer?A2.3.1 : Firstly you need to have a bank account. For example, if it’s a Maybank account, you need to go to a Maybank branch (any branch is alright) with your Maybank ATM card. Next, put your ATM card into the ATM, put in your PIN and look for fund transfers. Follow the ATM’s instructions from there. If you have any problems, please ask for the help of a bank officer/customer service assistant. Please remember to take your receipt.Q2.3.2 : What do I do after that?A2.3.2 : You would have to fill up the form HERE and take a photo/receipt (make sure it’s clear) or scan your receipt and send it to cf.ticketingdept@gmail.com. We will send you your confirmation e-mail within one week (7 days).[/spoiler]2.4 Pre-order through WANG POS[spoiler=]Q2.4.1 : What is wang pos?A2.4.1 : Wang pos is a form of money sold by the post office.Q2.4.2 : How do I ‘buy’ wang pos?A2.4.2 : Go to the counter at the post office, ask for wang pos in the amount that you want. For example, ‘Wang pos RM25’ and pay the officer. He/she will give you the wang pos. Fill up the wang pos as required.Q2.4.3 : What do I do next?A2.4.3 : There is a portion of the wang pos that you have to keep for your own reference. Tear that part off. Then, print out the pre-order form from HERE then send the form AND the wang pos to this address and name: “Theresa Ngin” Blk A02-13, Palm Court, Jalan Berhala, Brickfields, 50470, Kuala Lumpur.Q2.4.4 : What happens next?A2.4.4 : You will receive your confirmation e-mail within a week (7 days)[/spoiler]2.5 Pre-order through PayPal[spoiler=]Q2.5.1 : How do I pay through PayPal?A2.5.1 : If you have an account with PayPal, log into your account and transfer the money to Comic Fiesta’s PayPal account.*Your Paypal form should looks like this and thisQ2.5.2 : That sounds easy, what do I do next?A2.5.2 : After you have paid, please take note of the transaction time and date. After that, go HERE to fill up the pre-order form. Please send the picture that you took to cf.ticketingdept@gmail.com after you’ve filled in the form.Q2.5.3 : That’s not difficult at all! What happens next?A2.5.3 : Within one week (7 days), Comic Fiesta’s Ticketing Department will send you an e-mail to confirm that your payment and your pre-order form have been received. You will be provided with a confirmation code that you will need to tell us at the Ticketing counter when you collect your tickets.Q2.5.4 : What if I don’t receive the confirmation e-mail?A2.5.4 : If you do not receive it after one week (7 days), please e-mail us at cf.ticketingdept@gmail.com so we can check to see if anything has gone wrong with your pre-order.[/spoiler]3.0 Buying tickets at retail shops/mock tickets[spoiler=]Q3.0.1 : What is a mock ticket?A3.0.1 : A mock ticket is a ticket that you have to give to the Ticketing counter so it can be exchanged for a real Comic Fiesta ticket.Q3.0.2 : Where can I buy mock tickets?A3.0.2 : You can get it from:-i) Cosplayer, Sungai Wang 6th Floor - Detailsii) Little Akiba - Detailsiii) SunComicsiv) AnimeTechQ3.0.3 : Will Comic Fiesta tickets be sold at other ACG events?A3.0.3 : Yes, please wait for announcements on the forum, our facebook page HERE and our twitter page HEREQ3.0.4 : How do I buy my mock tickets?A3.0.4 : Ask the cashier.Q3.0.5 : What happens next?A3.0.5 : You will have to pay the cashier and he/she will give you your mock ticket.Q3.0.6 : What happens if I lose my mock ticket?A3.0.6 : You will not be able to get your real Comic Fiesta ticket.Q3.0.7 : Why not?A3.0.7 : Because instructions says that you need your mock ticket in order to exchange for the real entrance ticket.[/spoiler]4.0 General post-preorder questions[spoiler=]Q4.0.1 : Do I need to remind the Ticketing committee to send me a confirmation e-mail?A4.0.1 : Once we receive your pre-order, we will send you the confirmation mail within a week (7 days). Please check back with us only if you have not received your confirmation mail within that period of time. Thanks for offering to remind us.[/spoiler]

#2 Chiru

Chiru

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • 855 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 09:47 PM

hi may i know how much is the cost of the tickets? will it still be the same or different this year?please and thank you~

#3 Potter SamLeong

Potter SamLeong

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 2281 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 11:59 PM

Dear Cheryl0603, yes it will be the same :D

2uhn.jpg

potter87™'s @ samDaiKor™ :: Blog :: Deviant :: Facebook :: potter@comicfiesta.org

#4 D-Yanah

D-Yanah

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 12:55 PM

is it RM 15 ?and one more question, people age 12 years old don't have to buy the ticket,right?

#5 Amin

Amin

ヽ(=^・ω・^=)丿

• Members
  • 874 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 03:18 PM

May I know where to pre-order the tickets? Hopefully I can pre-order in Mid Valley during the I.T Fair, kill 2 birds with 1 stone =P
Spoiler

#6 Prinny Z.

Prinny Z.

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • 602 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 11:43 AM

Yeah. How can we preorder the tickets? I mean the venue. Where will it be?

SMTCosplay.png

Establishing a permanent Shin Megami Tensei Cosplay Group.

CF '12 was our big debut!

We're going BIGGER for CF '13!!

#7 SamuiYuki

SamuiYuki

Senior CFer

• Members
  • 144 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 10:49 AM

Prinny_Dood It's gonna be at KLCC
JOHN SMITH WILL SHAKE THE WORLD~!!!!

#8 xAoiSora

xAoiSora

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • 540 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 12:32 PM

She means to ask where we can pre-order the tickets, not the event venue.

#9 Deathsnow

Deathsnow

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • 3612 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 06:29 PM

Is there a bulk for pre-ordering tickets? :)
Posted Image

#10 Lin Che

Lin Che

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 179 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 07:54 AM

Deathsnow >> Our pre-order tickets are limited, but it would not hurt to try buying more than one ticket. :)However, if you are looking at bulk discounts, I'm afraid there is no such plan.
I want to put a gif userbar! GRRR!!

CLICK only if you have a good soul to help poor lil me get more space in my Dropbox account!

#11 number304

number304

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 10:42 PM

paypal send in RM also right?
Bad engrish make hurt mine brain very very.

#12 Deathsnow

Deathsnow

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • 3612 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 11:00 PM

Lol ok then. Thanks btw. I just need to confirm. xD
Posted Image

#13 saintaya

saintaya

Senior CFer

• Members
  • 492 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 11:23 PM

How do we pre-order the ticket from you guys? The form you provide us was a form after we make payment. I'm kinda confuse upon the ordering. ^^;
Posted Image
Home: Shinku|ShinHwa|Adora|Shuya|Miya|Jung Hee|Kaito|Elios|Heiyi|Candy|Shimeji|Violet|Jung Min|Shiemi|Shieru|Xiao Yu|Miju|Tae Hyun|Raeka(coming soon)

#14 Potter SamLeong

Potter SamLeong

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 2281 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 02:14 AM

Dear CF forumers >> here are some facts that I can give you, which might help you a little. When pre-order starts, the person in charged will put up a list of participating outlets (where you can purchase the pre-order tickets) and ways of purchasing is up at the first post, so please be patient, and read through one by one ^^ Your questions have already been answered above... number304 >> yes, RMsaintaya >> please check the first post, information you need is there :D

2uhn.jpg

potter87™'s @ samDaiKor™ :: Blog :: Deviant :: Facebook :: potter@comicfiesta.org

#15 celyn_kong

celyn_kong

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • 710 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 03:42 PM

hello got a question here ^^we just can order 1 set [ 2 ticket for 2 day ] per time only ??last time pre-order is up to 10 set [ 10 person 20 ticket ] so this time is just one set of ticket per time ??i mean can we bulk order it [would like to pre-order the ticket for our friend

#16 Ezel

Ezel

External Manager

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 532 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 05:33 PM

Celyn>You can preorder as many as you like!

#17 celyn_kong

celyn_kong

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • 710 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 09:17 PM

okayfor exmple i wan to order for 10 person then i just need to bank in rm 250 and send an email to cf committee and mention bout i wan to order for 10 personis like that ??

#18 Potter SamLeong

Potter SamLeong

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 2281 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 12:55 AM

celyn_kong >> yes :)Just write the details attaching the payment slip all together

2uhn.jpg

#19 arju-naa

arju-naa

Junior CFer

• Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 04:47 PM

I've just placed my pre-order. Let me know if you already got it, yeah. :D

tumblr_mmcf8hq40C1s5vajfo1_500.gif

If you have a dream, don't wait. Act. One of life's little rules. Got it memorized?

deviantART + Roleplay/ask Tumblr + Art Tumblr + Fancomic in progress

I'm open for forum signature requests~

#20 REManiac

REManiac

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 09:14 PM

Sorry I'm not familiar about the banking thingy.Is it a typo mistake or something?

For those who are paying via interbank MEPS/GIRO or cash deposit, please complete the form: HEREComic Fiesta Bank Account Details (Click to Hide)CIMB Bank: Account holder name: Leong/Lim; Account number: 1458 0002 0850 54

Q2.2.1 : How do I pay through cash deposit?A2.2.1 : You would either have to go to the counter at RHB or pay at the CASH DEPOSIT MACHINE at RHB.

#21 Prinny Z.

Prinny Z.

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • 602 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 09:20 PM

She means to ask where we can pre-order the tickets, not the event venue.

(U=_=) I'm a "he"

SMTCosplay.png

Establishing a permanent Shin Megami Tensei Cosplay Group.

CF '12 was our big debut!

We're going BIGGER for CF '13!!

#22 saintaya

saintaya

Senior CFer

• Members
  • 492 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 10:12 PM

Placed my order for the ticket. :D Hope to hear from you all 7 days later. XD
Posted Image
Home: Shinku|ShinHwa|Adora|Shuya|Miya|Jung Hee|Kaito|Elios|Heiyi|Candy|Shimeji|Violet|Jung Min|Shiemi|Shieru|Xiao Yu|Miju|Tae Hyun|Raeka(coming soon)

#23 Ngin

Ngin

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 182 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 11:16 PM

Sorry I'm not familiar about the banking thingy.Is it a typo mistake or something?

For those who are paying via interbank MEPS/GIRO or cash deposit, please complete the form: HEREComic Fiesta Bank Account Details (Click to Hide)CIMB Bank: Account holder name: Leong/Lim; Account number: 1458 0002 0850 54

Q2.2.1 : How do I pay through cash deposit?A2.2.1 : You would either have to go to the counter at RHB or pay at the CASH DEPOSIT MACHINE at RHB.

Sorry for the confusion, it's a typo mistake at my part. We are using CIMB bank.and thank you for pointing it out. =D

#24 Chiru

Chiru

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • 855 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 12:17 AM

Dear Cheryl0603, yes it will be the same :D

thanks~ ^^

#25 Ngin

Ngin

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 182 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 01:17 AM

I've just placed my pre-order. Let me know if you already got it, yeah. :D

Hi vegata, just a reminder, I'll need you to email me the receipt of your transaction.Thank you =D

#26 arju-naa

arju-naa

Junior CFer

• Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 12:46 PM

Hi vegata, just a reminder, I'll need you to email me the receipt of your transaction.Thank you =D

Uh-oh. I made the purchase via online transfer. D: What should I do then?

If you have a dream, don't wait. Act. One of life's little rules. Got it memorized?

#27 Ngin

Ngin

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 182 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 02:44 PM

Uh-oh. I made the purchase via online transfer. D: What should I do then?

Log back into your bank account (website), and you can check your payment history. Your transaction to us will be somewhere there. =Dthen just take a screen cap of it (To take a screen cap, click Prt Sc on your keyboard, go to Microsoft Paint then click CTRL+V. Save the picture and make sure you know where the picture is.), and mail it to cf.ticketingdept@gmail.com

#28 arju-naa

arju-naa

Junior CFer

• Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 04:15 PM

Log back into your bank account (website), and you can check your payment history. Your transaction to us will be somewhere there. =Dthen just take a screen cap of it (To take a screen cap, click Prt Sc on your keyboard, go to Microsoft Paint then click CTRL+V. Save the picture and make sure you know where the picture is.), and mail it to cf.ticketingdept@gmail.com

Thanks! An e-mail has been sent your way :D

#29 Jovee

Jovee

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 06:14 PM

This is my first time planning to go to Comic Fiesta,I want to preorder my tickets, but can I only preorder tickets for the 1 day one? I only want to go for the saturday one. I'm going to preorder 4 tickets if I can.(Probably)

#30 Ezel

Ezel

External Manager

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 532 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 06:30 PM

Hi Jovee, thanks for being interested in Comic Fiesta. Unfortunately, we only have 2 day tickets for preorders! This is to maintain efficiency of the ticketing line to ensure things move smoothly on the event day--usually, we can't sell tickets fast enough! =(