Photo

CF'11 Pre-order Tickets (CLOSED!) Updated 1/12

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
148 replies to this topic

#31 Jovee

Jovee

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 07:18 PM

Oh. I guess I will have to line up. Anyway, thanks for answering my question

#32 wing33322

wing33322

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 10:43 PM

i will use wang pos to send the money...i'll buy for my frens...then can i buy in total amount? Which mean maybe i has 3 frens,they both buy 2 days...the i buy RM75 right?

#33 Sofea

Sofea

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 07:46 PM

if buy pre order then when will get the tickets?is it on the day of cf'11?
..still learning..

#34 kinomichi

kinomichi

Felyne

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 11:22 PM

going to be in Sungai Wang tomorrow, drop by the Cosplayer shop on the 6th floor to get your CF 2-day tickets!! They also sell other pretty awesome stuff there so be there!
if you weak from the outside that mean you strong in the inside

#35 Ngin

Ngin

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 182 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 09:12 PM

i will use wang pos to send the money...i'll buy for my frens...then can i buy in total amount? Which mean maybe i has 3 frens,they both buy 2 days...the i buy RM75 right?

Yes, that is correct. Just fill up one form and pay the total amount of RM75 will do. =D

if buy pre order then when will get the tickets?is it on the day of cf'11?

As stated on the R&R, tickets can be collected on either Friday (16th Dec) between 9-11pm, or the event day itself. All you need to do is to bring your ref no. to the pre-order collection counter. =D

#36 khal3121

khal3121

Senior CFer

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 01:40 AM

I would like to pre-order, for both days. :D Please reply?
Daffodil Academy Student DetailsCharacter Name: Karu DojimaYear/Class: 3-E Club/Societies: Daffodil Tribune - Media/Newspaper Club, Kendo ClubSkills/Weakness: Fast learner but moderate kendo skills, sharp investigation intuition, direct interviewing approach and above average writer / Weakness: Afraid of cold, sharp objects pointed directly to him (blades, scissors) and losing his mother.Inventory: Journal, glasses and mug (in backpack)PVP Mode: OFF
Spoiler

#37 arju-naa

arju-naa

Junior CFer

• Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 08:43 AM

Just got my confirmation e-mail! Thank you!

tumblr_mmcf8hq40C1s5vajfo1_500.gif

If you have a dream, don't wait. Act. One of life's little rules. Got it memorized?

deviantART + Roleplay/ask Tumblr + Art Tumblr + Fancomic in progress

I'm open for forum signature requests~

#38 Ngin

Ngin

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 182 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 09:49 AM

I would like to pre-order, for both days. :) Please reply?

Hi, everything you need to know is on the first post, do refer to the first post and the provided faq and only ask us questions if u really don't understand. Thank you =D

#39 khal3121

khal3121

Senior CFer

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 10:33 AM

Thanks. :)I'll deposit the amount of money to the representative, and send you the copy of the bank slip as in instruction. See you guys at CF 2011.
Daffodil Academy Student DetailsCharacter Name: Karu DojimaYear/Class: 3-E Club/Societies: Daffodil Tribune - Media/Newspaper Club, Kendo ClubSkills/Weakness: Fast learner but moderate kendo skills, sharp investigation intuition, direct interviewing approach and above average writer / Weakness: Afraid of cold, sharp objects pointed directly to him (blades, scissors) and losing his mother.Inventory: Journal, glasses and mug (in backpack)PVP Mode: OFF
Spoiler

#40 hikariyue

hikariyue

Senior CFer

• Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 10:49 AM

hi dear..i would like to ask.Im now in waiting list of the booth.And I had chose the form include pre order entrance tickets.What should I do now?Wait for the respond of the booth?or cancel the booth(pre order entrance ticket?)I want order entrance ticket...

#41 Ngin

Ngin

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 182 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 10:57 AM

Thanks. :)So that means I'll deposit the amount of money first to the representative's account, right? Then I will fill the form, as well as have a copy of the bank slip.

yes that is correct =D

hi dear..i would like to ask.Im now in waiting list of the booth.And I had chose the form include pre order entrance tickets.What should I do now?Wait for the respond of the booth?or cancel the booth(pre order entrance ticket?)I want order entrance ticket...

hi sayang~ not to worry, I suggest you wait for your artbooth application first. Ticket pre-orders will be on until the end of November so there's no harm ordering it later on. =D

#42 khal3121

khal3121

Senior CFer

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 04:49 PM

I've already submitted the form and will proceed of sending a copy of the bank slip via email. Thanks so much. :) Will look forward to meet you guys.
Spoiler

#43 koyuki

koyuki

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 08:21 PM

Just receive the comformation email~Thanks~XD

#44 Sofea

Sofea

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 09:29 PM

hello, i was about to pay for pre-order ticket this evening through atm transfer..i'm using maybank but then the transfer was rejected..ady asked for help from the assistant there but she said nothing wrong with my card nor my account..so any idea???i've tried for at least five times but still rejected..uuhh..
..still learning..

#45 Ngin

Ngin

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 182 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 12:15 PM

hello, i was about to pay for pre-order ticket this evening through atm transfer..i'm using maybank but then the transfer was rejected..ady asked for help from the assistant there but she said nothing wrong with my card nor my account..so any idea???i've tried for at least five times but still rejected..uuhh..

Hi, I don't know much about technical problems, but her are some points maybe you can check through1. Do you have enough cash in your account to do the transfer?2. Did you key in the correct account number?3. Did you choose the correct account type? (savings/current etc)4. Maybe the machine went wonky?5. Maybe you would like to try using online banking instead of ATM transfer? Online banking is fairly the same, it might even be easier.I don't know.. I'm clueless too >__< sorry can't give much help on that.

#46 kirin

kirin

Senior CFer

• Members
  • 278 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 04:42 PM

sent in the form and payed.hope to hear frm your side soon <3

#47 keele

keele

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 06:58 PM

Hi... May i know where is the walk-in location ?thanks'

#48 Ngin

Ngin

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 182 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 07:14 AM

Hi... May i know where is the walk-in location ?thanks'

That will be on the event days itself, 17 and 18th December, outside the event hall, KLCC Convention Center. Counters open from 10am till 6pm

#49 KiKi Kuchiki

KiKi Kuchiki

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 10:29 PM

A little help for newbie here.. I was going to attend both day as Coser & my friend is going for visit only. And now was confuse either i should order the 'usual pre-order' or 'mock tickets'? All i need is pay through maybank online then confirm with yours?

#50 Ngin

Ngin

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 182 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 11:37 PM

A little help for newbie here.. I was going to attend both day as Coser & my friend is going for visit only. And now was confuse either i should order the 'usual pre-order' or 'mock tickets'? All i need is pay through maybank online then confirm with yours?

Hi,the 'usual pre-order' and the 'mock tickets' are actually the same thing, just different way of purchasing your tickets.there are 4 ways to pay for the 'usual pre-order' 1) Wang Pos2) Interbank MEPS/GIRO3) Cash deposits4) PayPalYou stated maybank online so I'm guessing you are using the 2nd option. As easy as 1 2 3.Firstly bank in your payment to us, and remember to take your receipt. secondly, fill up the form which is available on the 1st post. and finally, scan/take a photo of your receipt and email it to us.we will then later on email you to confirm your payment and give you a reference number. With that ref number, you can collect your entrance ticket by going to the 'pre-order collection' counter. 'mock tickets' are tickets where you buy from selected retail stores in the klang valley. With the mock ticket, all you need to do is to keep it til lthe day of the event and you can exchange your mock ticket with the real CF entrance ticket.does this help ? =D

#51 Sachiko

Sachiko

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • 1260 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 03:14 PM

Gamers' Hideout please be one of the participating retail outlets... ):

1538904_636977553029364_299880901_n.jpg

Hello, from Jane of ElevenTsuki.

#52 KiKi Kuchiki

KiKi Kuchiki

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 02:49 PM

Hi,the 'usual pre-order' and the 'mock tickets' are actually the same thing, just different way of purchasing your tickets.there are 4 ways to pay for the 'usual pre-order' 1) Wang Pos2) Interbank MEPS/GIRO3) Cash deposits4) PayPalYou stated maybank online so I'm guessing you are using the 2nd option. As easy as 1 2 3.Firstly bank in your payment to us, and remember to take your receipt. secondly, fill up the form which is available on the 1st post. and finally, scan/take a photo of your receipt and email it to us.we will then later on email you to confirm your payment and give you a reference number. With that ref number, you can collect your entrance ticket by going to the 'pre-order collection' counter. 'mock tickets' are tickets where you buy from selected retail stores in the klang valley. With the mock ticket, all you need to do is to keep it til lthe day of the event and you can exchange your mock ticket with the real CF entrance ticket.does this help ? =D

Ya, definitely understand!! Thanks a lot for the advice!!

#53 eugene0210

eugene0210

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 02:54 PM

[quote='potter87' pid='328932' dateline='1314028782']Dear Cheryl0603, yes it will be the same :)hi~what is the hotline no. so that i can call your office?i wanna buy 4 tickets in this pre-order period...so do i need to book tickets 1st before i bank in$?what is the account no. i should bank in to?how can i get the tickets after payment settle?plz answer me..bcoz i cant any info abt that..tq

#54 BmJ

BmJ

A.E.M.

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 753 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 03:08 PM

hi~what is the hotline no. so that i can call your office?

We, regrettably, do not have an office, so there is no hotline to call. Naturally, you can post your questions here or on our forums where we'd be more than happy to answer them.

i wanna buy 4 tickets in this pre-order period...so do i need to book tickets 1st before i bank in$?what is the account no. i should bank in to?

You don't need to make a booking beforehand to pre-order tickets. All you need to do is click on any one of the three buttons (depending on your preferred method of payment) on the first post in this thread and follow the step-by-step instructions found on the form.For bank-ins, we would suggest you to bank into the account number (provided in the form) first before you fill it in as you will need to attach a proof of payment along with it.

how can i get the tickets after payment settle?

The tickets will be given to you on the event day itself. The details are under the "general ticketing info" in the first post.

I used to be witty, then I took a meme to an appendage and now I'm just lame.

#55 eugene0210

eugene0210

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 03:11 PM

isnt bank in to isnt Leong/Lim acc?in the PRE-ORDER TICKET FORM,how can i tell u guys how many tix i want buy?i want to buy 4tix~

#56 Ngin

Ngin

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 182 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 03:46 PM

we do not have a hotline, but you can call me at 016-243 5450

isnt bank in to isnt Leong/Lim acc?in the PRE-ORDER TICKET FORM,how can i tell u guys how many tix i want buy?i want to buy 4tix~

Yes that is correct, our bank holders are Leong/LimAfter filling your information, (columns with asterisk (*) must be filled up before proceeding to the next page.) There will be the ticket section. 'Number of tickets' <- your answer shall be 4 (as you are buying 4 sets)'Total (RM)' <- you answer shall be RM100

#57 eugene0210

eugene0210

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 12:27 AM

how many cosplayer this year gonna be?100?

#58 Ezel

Ezel

External Manager

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 532 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 02:37 AM

We had an estimated 1000+ last year.

#59 eugene0210

eugene0210

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 01:09 AM

Yes that is correct, our bank holders are Leong/LimAfter filling your information, (columns with asterisk (*) must be filled up before proceeding to the next page.) There will be the ticket section. 'Number of tickets' <- your answer shall be 4 (as you are buying 4 sets)'Total (RM)' <- you answer shall be RM100

may i knw whats your real name?

#60 Ngin

Ngin

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 182 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 06:16 PM

may i knw whats your real name?

I'm sorry, but I don't reveal my real name in forums. I'm just known as Ngin. Well, if you can't pronounce it, it's angin (in malay for 'wind') without the 'a' in front =D