Photo

CF'11 Pre-order Tickets (CLOSED!) Updated 1/12

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
148 replies to this topic

#61 Lin Che

Lin Che

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 179 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 02:12 AM

hello, i was about to pay for pre-order ticket this evening through atm transfer..i'm using maybank but then the transfer was rejected..ady asked for help from the assistant there but she said nothing wrong with my card nor my account..so any idea???i've tried for at least five times but still rejected..uuhh..

Hi Fea, What kind of account do you have with Maybank? Some account types do allow tranfer of funds to another account.Also, if the account does not solely belong to you, a joint account for example, you may experience that your Main Account holder does not allow transfer of funds. Should you insist on persisting with this payment method, I'd be more than willing to assist along the way via PM for privacy; though I cannot guarantee if I can fix the issue.:blush:
I want to put a gif userbar! GRRR!!

CLICK only if you have a good soul to help poor lil me get more space in my Dropbox account!

#62 eugene0210

eugene0210

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 12:23 AM

i had complete fill in the form.the next step isnt email the scanned receipt picture to cf.ticketingdept@gmail.com?what other info needed to provide in this email?

#63 Ngin

Ngin

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 182 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 12:38 AM

i had complete fill in the form.the next step isnt email the scanned receipt picture to cf.ticketingdept@gmail.com?what other info needed to provide in this email?

Hey, and yes that is correct, you'll need to scan your receipt and email to us at cf.ticketingdept@gmail.com. You don't need to give us anymore information as you've already filled up the form.DO REMEMBER to use the same email address you wrote in the form to email us. =D

#64 Mika-chan

Mika-chan

Treasurer

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 1071 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 09:17 PM

PLEASE READ THE MAIN POST BEFORE ASKING ANY QUESTIONS.Most of your questions can be answered by reading the first post. We hope you could do us a favor by reading the guide that we have provided before asking further questions.Please go through the whole post, open all the forms provided (if needed) and read them thoroughly. We are sure that your questions can be answered by doing so. Only if you cannot find an answer to your question, please feel free to ask questions in this thread :)

#65 Naoko Kensaku

Naoko Kensaku

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • 1212 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 07:41 AM

Where is the like button for Mika's reply? :)

geminianeyes.gif?w=1&c=1&bb=lwZV95ca5c54c4dc6878ac825e926e033ce4.jpg

#66 Lin Che

Lin Che

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 179 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 08:30 AM

+1 to her rating.

CLICK only if you have a good soul to help poor lil me get more space in my Dropbox account!

#67 eugene0210

eugene0210

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 10:03 PM

hi~for Friday, 16th December 2011, 9 pm-11.59 pm isnt just for ticket collecting?no other special /cosplay event will be hold on friday,right?if im nt free on friday,i still can collect my tix on saturday& sunday?

#68 Lin Che

Lin Che

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 179 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 10:35 PM

Special Event? What are you talking about? We don't do special events. Yes, collecting your pre-order on Saturday is fine :)

#69 Yuiki124

Yuiki124

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 08:58 PM

Hello,by any chance that walk in ticket will sold out on that day?

#70 Ngin

Ngin

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 182 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 11:32 PM

hi~for Friday, 16th December 2011, 9 pm-11.59 pm isnt just for ticket collecting?no other special /cosplay event will be hold on friday,right?if im nt free on friday,i still can collect my tix on saturday& sunday?

Yes, friday is just for ticket collection, there won't be anything on unless you wanna helpout at setting the hall? hah~and yes, you can choose to collect on either friday, sat or sunday

Hello,by any chance that walk in ticket will sold out on that day?

Yes there will be tickets sold on that day, but do note we do not sell 2 days ticket for walk in. we only sell sat ticket on sat, and sun ticket on sun. Also, we do not advise cause there will be a long queue for walk-in tickets. But in the end, its still up to you if you wanna purchase the walk-in.. =D

#71 Ezel

Ezel

External Manager

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 532 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 01:48 AM

Lol Ngin I think what she meant is whether tickets will finish selling that day.For that, no, tickets will be sold as long as the event lasts.

#72 Ngin

Ngin

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 182 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 08:29 AM

oh.. i blur sotong =__=

#73 yamate

yamate

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 03:36 PM

During the International Toys Fair 2011 in Midvalley Exhibition Center, I bought 2 x mock tickets for this event. Is it valid? Reason I asked is because you said you haven't released any mock up tickets to be sold yet.Also, mock up tickets need to be exchanged for real tickets. Is it at the pre-order counter as well?

#74 sakurasuan

sakurasuan

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 05:15 PM

how i get the ticket after banking?

#75 Ezel

Ezel

External Manager

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 532 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 10:58 PM

Yamate> Yes it's valid! The mock tickets have been released since then.sakurasuan>Just inform the preorder counter of your *confirmation number* that you will receive one week after bank-in.

#76 sakurasuan

sakurasuan

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 05:34 PM

Yamate> Yes it's valid! The mock tickets have been released since then.sakurasuan>Just inform the preorder counter of your *confirmation number* that you will receive one week after bank-in.

preorder counter will be on that day at KLCC?

#77 Ngin

Ngin

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 182 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 03:23 PM

how i get the ticket after banking?

after banking in, we will confirm your payment and send you a confirmation number. With that, you may collect your ticket from the pre-order counter on:-Friday 16th Dec 9pm-11.59pmSaturday 17 Dec 8am onwardsSunday 18 Dec 8am onwardsall in KLCC, next to the event hall entrance.

#78 Tsuki Yuu

Tsuki Yuu

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 03:44 PM

Ermm... If I want to buy the ticket for both day on Saturday 17th December 2011, is it the price is same with usual pre-order RM25 ??

#79 Ngin

Ngin

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 182 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 09:49 PM

Ermm... If I want to buy the ticket for both day on Saturday 17th December 2011, is it the price is same with usual pre-order RM25 ??

Hi, no it will not; walk-in ticket is RM15 each, therefore it will be RM30 for 2 tickets. Also, this year we are not selling 2-days tickets for walk-ins. So, you can only purchase Saturday's ticket on Saturday; and Sunday's ticket on Sunday.

#80 Tsuki Yuu

Tsuki Yuu

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 04:14 AM

ok... TQ very much.

#81 xcey

xcey

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 05:42 PM

If about one bus of students come for the event on 17 DEC, Saturday only. How about the ticketing (have to pre-order or just buy walk-in ticket)??? Do we get any discount? xDDD

#82 Kimm

Kimm

Magical Mars Bar

• Community Moderator
  • 971 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 08:10 PM

^ you can't pre-order one day tickets. :)And I do believe there isn't a bulk discount, I'm afraid. D:

Howl "Baby" Fyrallon
STR: 1+1 DEX: 3 CON: 2 INT: 2 SPI: 2-1

Posted Image

#83 Ngin

Ngin

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 182 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 10:04 PM

If about one bus of students come for the event on 17 DEC, Saturday only. How about the ticketing (have to pre-order or just buy walk-in ticket)??? Do we get any discount? xDDD

Please email us at ticketingdept@gmail.com to enquire this. =D

#84 xcey

xcey

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 04:36 PM

ok!!! sankyuu!!! any futher enquire i'll send some email.... (:

#85 ZzSaPpHiReZz

ZzSaPpHiReZz

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 07:47 PM

Hi. Let's just say i wanna go for 1 day, how much would that be and how/where to order?

#86 Ngin

Ngin

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 182 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 09:44 PM

Hi. Let's just say i wanna go for 1 day, how much would that be and how/where to order?

1 day ticket is RM15, and you cannot pre-order tickets for 1 day. Pre-order is only for 2-day tickets. To buy 1 day ticket, you will need to queue up on that day to purchase your ticket. =D

#87 eli_moon86

eli_moon86

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 10:17 PM

Hi, just want to double confirm, i need to pay first and then fill in the forms and email the form + payment receipt to you?

#88 Ngin

Ngin

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 182 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 11:05 AM

Hi, just want to double confirm, i need to pay first and then fill in the forms and email the form + payment receipt to you?

Yes, that is the way it goes =D

#89 Ngin

Ngin

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 182 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 10:11 PM

Kind Reminder to you guys out there.
  • To those who had fill up the form, paid and is currently waiting for your confirmation email, please be patient with us and do give us 7 days to process your payment.
  • To those who had paid for your pre-orders but have not email your receipt to ticketingdept, please do so in order to avoid delays of getting your confirmation code.
  • To those who have filled up the form but have not paid, please pay then fill in the form again.
  • To those who filled up the form but don't know what is going on, please READ through the first post carefully (that includes the FAQ section) before attempting it again.
  • To those who wish to pre-order your tickets but have not do it, you've got 25 more days to do so before the closing date. (As of today, 5th Nov 2011. and closing date is 30th Nov. 2011)
Thank you

#90 Mika-chan

Mika-chan

Treasurer

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 1071 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 01:06 AM

Dear pre-order ticket buyers, our Ticketing head, Ngin is currently out of the country. Please call her next week when she's back. TQ =)