Photo

CF'11 Pre-order Tickets (CLOSED!) Updated 1/12

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
148 replies to this topic

#121 Sachiko

Sachiko

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • 1260 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 07:15 PM

Mock tickets will still be available even after pre-order is closed, right?

1538904_636977553029364_299880901_n.jpg

Hello, from Jane of ElevenTsuki.

#122 VIS91

VIS91

Hannibal Lecter's secretary

• Members
  • 829 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 08:51 PM

Hi there just to let you know i've made payment, filled in the form and sent my proof of payment to cf.ticketingdept@gmail.com. thanks~

#123 Ngin

Ngin

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 182 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 11:52 PM

Mock tickets will still be available even after pre-order is closed, right?

yes, but it will be based on 'while stocks last'

Hi there just to let you know i've made payment, filled in the form and sent my proof of payment to cf.ticketingdept@gmail.com. thanks~

aye noted.

#124 milkaddict

milkaddict

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 12:18 PM

Sent payment, filled in order form and emailed the screenshot. See you guys soon in Comic Fiesta!

#125 xurius

xurius

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 03:30 AM

Sent payment, filled in order form and emailed the screenshot. but no conformation email. please update me on it. thx.

#126 DelacroixHikaru

DelacroixHikaru

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • 900 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 08:11 AM

I'd sent the payment (through online banking), pre-order form and also a document of the receipt of the payment. Please mail me or contact me as soon as possible to confirm whether you receive it or not. Thanx

#127 Sumomo

Sumomo

Senior CFer

• Members
  • 183 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 04:08 PM

Hi sent payment through Paypal last Friday (25/11/11) but no confirmation email obtained. Please let me know whether it was recieved. Thank you

#128 Akimoto Kumiko

Akimoto Kumiko

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 02:36 PM

I've received the confirmation code.But it wrote there that i will receive 2 set(s) of tickets,while i only paid RM25 for 1 set(s) of tickets.

#129 Saphira

Saphira

Junior CFer

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 05:34 PM

Heya can we still pre-order tickets o_o? when is the closing date?

#130 Ngin

Ngin

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 182 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 06:28 PM

Heya can we still pre-order tickets o_o? when is the closing date?

Everything you need to know is written on the first post. Please read before asking questions.Also, to those who have made their payment, filled the form, send screen cap/scan/photo of your payment for the last few days, please be patient as I am going through all of it as fast as I can.Thank you

#131 LuluRiru

LuluRiru

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • 1470 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 07:03 PM

just made the payment & sent print screen to cf.ticketingdept@gmail.com. thx

ohnoesii.jpg

#132 Tsuki Rin

Tsuki Rin

Senior CFer

• Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 08:07 PM

Just sent in the order form and sent the scanned receipt of the payment to the gmail account. Do email me if there is anything wrong. :)
This is irrelevant. ._.

#133 Deathsnow

Deathsnow

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • 3612 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 10:50 PM

If I bank in the money tomorrow which is the closing date,I can't get the ticket?
Posted Image

#134 Wolfnagi

Wolfnagi

Junior CFer

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 12:44 AM

Okay, I bought the Mock Ticket at Cosplayer.But is the ticket still eligible if I fold it?
Posted Image

#135 Takomaoh

Takomaoh

Junior CFer

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 07:50 PM

Just paid through paypal, filled the form and sent proof of payment to email. Please check thanks!(just asking if payment is made today(30th), will i still receive the confirmation code for the tickets?)also, about the pre-order form, after filling the details in and clicking continue, is the page suppose to go back to being the blank form again??
Madness and Insanity both match in my case

Spoiler

#136 Deathsnow

Deathsnow

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • 3612 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 08:25 PM

I just banked in today and filled in the form. Thanks :D
Posted Image

#137 Ngin

Ngin

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 182 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 10:37 PM

Reminder
  • If you have made your payment, make sure you filled up the form
  • If you made your payment and filled up the form, remember to email us your proof of payment
  • If you have done errors in your form, please notify us as soon as possible
  • If you've done all 3 stated above, please give us time to process your payments (Too many payments came in today)
  • If you are unsure if your payment went through or not (for online banking and PayPal), please check your history tab
  • If you are confuse, please try to un-confuse yourself by going through the R&R and trace your steps back carefully
  • We will not accept anymore forms and payment after 11.59pm
  • If you happen to do so, please email us asap and give us your bank account number for us to refund you. (Or you can choose to collect back your cash on the event day itself)
  • Lastly, please be patient with me as I'm doing the best I can. I'm feeling a bit under the weather therefore I can't work as fast as I normally do.
  • If you received a mail to reply us, please reply as asap.
  • Any incomplete form, payment, no proof of payment or no reply from emails will not be entertained.
  • Forms without any payment or proof of payment shall not be entertained.
  • Payment made without proof of payment will not be refunded.
Thank you

#138 Mika-chan

Mika-chan

Treasurer

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 1071 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 11:12 PM

Sent payment, filled in order form and emailed the screenshot. but no conformation email. please update me on it. thx.

I'd sent the payment (through online banking), pre-order form and also a document of the receipt of the payment. Please mail me or contact me as soon as possible to confirm whether you receive it or not. Thanx

If I bank in the money tomorrow which is the closing date,I can't get the ticket?

Okay, I bought the Mock Ticket at Cosplayer.But is the ticket still eligible if I fold it?

Just paid through paypal, filled the form and sent proof of payment to email. Please check thanks!(just asking if payment is made today(30th), will i still receive the confirmation code for the tickets?)also, about the pre-order form, after filling the details in and clicking continue, is the page suppose to go back to being the blank form again??

Hi, as mentioned on the first post, your confirmation e-mail will be sent within 7 days. Please be patient.Please go back to the first post and look for the answer to your question.Mao-H: It's supposed to show 'Thank you for pre-ordering...'.

Hi sent payment through Paypal last Friday (25/11/11) but no confirmation email obtained. Please let me know whether it was recieved. Thank you

Hi Sumomo, we've received your payment, please wait for your confirmation, thanks =)

I've received the confirmation code.But it wrote there that i will receive 2 set(s) of tickets,while i only paid RM25 for 1 set(s) of tickets.

Thanks for letting us know, we will check it and get back to you. If we don't get back to you, do remind us via e-mail ^^ Ticketing is quite swamped so we apologize if we miss your reminder.

just made the payment & sent print screen to cf.ticketingdept@gmail.com. thx

Just sent in the order form and sent the scanned receipt of the payment to the gmail account. Do email me if there is anything wrong. :D

Thanks for letting us know.Other than that, please be patient and not e-mail/call Ngin unnecessarily. I understand that you're worried because you sent in your order last minute. But you are not the only one who's sent in your order last minute so please please please be patient and wait. If she does not answer you after 7 days then you can panic and start calling her. Thank You.

#139 Wolfnagi

Wolfnagi

Junior CFer

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 12:10 PM

I mentiod that mine was brought at Cosplayer.Just wanted to know whether it still valid if it is folded.....
Posted Image

#140 iDouji

iDouji

Crazy Pudding Lover

• Members
  • 2068 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 09:48 PM

I mentiod that mine was brought at Cosplayer.Just wanted to know whether it still valid if it is folded.....

I'm guessing it will still be valid as long as the "number" is not damaged in any way or the ticket is not damaged beyond recognition.
Posted ImageSignature by iDouji. (RIPPERS BE HATED)

#141 shiroiakaru

shiroiakaru

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 01:27 AM

where do we collect the tickets on 16th dec? Oo
deviantARTNice to meet you all here!!! :D

#142 Ngin

Ngin

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 182 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 08:19 PM

where do we collect the tickets on 16th dec? Oo

It will be at KLCC, outside the event hall.

#143 shiroiakaru

shiroiakaru

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 12:04 AM

It will be at KLCC, outside the event hall.

Ohh!! I see~ thanks for answering!!! ^^
deviantARTNice to meet you all here!!! :D

#144 eugene0210

eugene0210

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 06:01 PM

can i collect my tickets on 17&18 DEC?the collect ticket time start from how many o'clock and til when?the cosplay event will start from how many o'clock & til when?please answer me,tq! NGIN,i lost your number~can u give me again?

#145 Kosmo

Kosmo

Community Moderator

• Community Moderator
  • 38 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 04:28 AM

Greetings, with regards to"#Pre-Order/Retail Ticket counters will open as such:i) Friday, 16th December 2011, 9 pm-11.59 pm.**** - Subject to change"Would be glad to have a confirmation of this timing before this Thursday, if possible? =D

Member of Section 8 (Cosplay, Props, Performance).

Visit our facebook page at https://www.facebook...ction8Singapore to follow our cosplay performances and prop-making!

#146 eugene0210

eugene0210

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 12:09 AM

cannot collect ticket on saturday?im not free on friday oh~

#147 Neko Rin

Neko Rin

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 08:24 PM

12 year olds dont need tickets right?how do i let them know me and my friends are 12 year olds?

#148 Ngin

Ngin

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 182 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 01:36 AM

can i collect my tickets on 17&18 DEC?the collect ticket time start from how many o'clock and til when?the cosplay event will start from how many o'clock & til when?please answer me,tq! NGIN,i lost your number~can u give me again?

yes you can collect it on the event day itself. Everything you need to know is written on the very first post. As for the event schedule, please visit http://comicfiesta.org/activities/YOU LOST YOUR NUMBER? O.O

Greetings, with regards to"#Pre-Order/Retail Ticket counters will open as such:i) Friday, 16th December 2011, 9 pm-11.59 pm.**** - Subject to change"Would be glad to have a confirmation of this timing before this Thursday, if possible? =D

Yes its confirmed.

cannot collect ticket on saturday?im not free on friday oh~

Yes you can. You can choose to either collect if on Friday, Saturday or Sunday.

12 year olds dont need tickets right?how do i let them know me and my friends are 12 year olds?

Yes, they can enter for free, provided he/she is entering with a guardian. Yes you can let them know about it if they do not mention anything bout it. Do drop by the ticking counters tho.

#149 LuluRiru

LuluRiru

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • 1470 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 09:18 AM

i didnt get to redeem the pre-order ticket coz we cant enter the hall at all..my friends who tried to get to the ticketing counter to redeem the ticket got quarantine in hall1 for hours :D n im not in a good health, i cant line up for hours n end up get quarantine. i dont want to die there! D: the ticket just waste like that, without even a bit of feeling being in cf...i am really sad...so, i wan to know, did our ticket just go waste or we can get refund @ as the next year ticket?

ohnoesii.jpg