Photo

Kamina - Vote for him who'd WIN for you!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
14 replies to this topic

#1 BmJ

BmJ

A.E.M.

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 753 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 10:09 PM

Vote for Kamina!Posted ImageWhy? --------------------------------------------------------------Reason 1: (For starters) He's so crazy awesome, the awesomeness had to be weighed down by the presence of lesser memetic badasses to make his bio page believable. *link*Posted Image--------------------------------------------------------------Reason 2: He's so crazy awesome, using exclamation points at the ends of statements describing him would cause an influx of awesomeness so high the universe would collapse from the resulting singularity.Posted Image*I tried finding the image but the attempted search would crash the universe so severely that a parallel future self created a time machine to travel to me last night and warn me.--------------------------------------------------------------Reason 3: He's so crazy awesome, common sense questions itself.Posted Image--------------------------------------------------------------Reason 4: He's so crazy awesome, other realities recreate themselves in his image.Posted Image--------------------------------------------------------------Reason 5: Seriously, Who do you think he is?Posted Image--------------------------------------------------------------Reason 6: Hell, even this contest uses an image of a look-alike on the poster! Posted Image(Btw, that's not his silhouette, that would indicate that there would be more than one semblance of him and the universe wouldn't be able to handle that.)--------------------------------------------------------------This thread is open to contributions!Remember! Kamina doesn't rush for victory; he makes her wait in the car and makes her his b*tch!Posted Image

I used to be witty, then I took a meme to an appendage and now I'm just lame.

#2 Ashalia

Ashalia

Senior CFer

• Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 02:48 PM

ALL FOR KAMINA!!!! Kinda wished Simon made it to the list too. =/ But oh well!
Posted Image

#3 BmJ

BmJ

A.E.M.

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 753 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 04:31 PM

Simon was neither "crazy" nor "awesome" enough... >w<

#4 Silencers

Silencers

Senior CFer

• Members
  • 365 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 03:58 AM

Posted Image
The Silent Room - Simple Thoughts, Simple Words
Follow me on Twitter! - @tenoq
Listen to me on radioEMiNA(beta), Fridays, 10pm onwards!

#5 Vian-V

Vian-V

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • 515 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 10:10 AM

LMAO^NEVAH SHALL I VOTE FOR KAMINA EVEN THOUGH HE IS AWESOME! :)!

#6 Ashalia

Ashalia

Senior CFer

• Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 10:34 AM

Simon was neither "crazy" nor "awesome" enough... >w<

I beg to differ. While Kamina started it, it was Simon who pulled through in the end. Kamina's just there to give everyone hope. But Simon...Simon was the one who had the BALLS to go out of his way to save Nia and summons every BIG, GIGANTIC GURREN LAGANN UPGRADES. But yes, Kamina. :3
Posted Image

#7 Ezel

Ezel

External Manager

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 532 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 11:16 AM

Simon is pretty awesome, but loses out to Kamina by far in the "crazy" field.That is sometimes a Good Thing.

#8 BmJ

BmJ

A.E.M.

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 753 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 12:43 PM

Spoiler

Posted Image

#9 Hisashi(Glay)

Hisashi(Glay)

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 02:47 PM

:cool:Posted Image
Glay,New Mini Album [Hope and The Silver Sunrise]Posted Image Release Date : 2011.12.14 Visit the Happy Swing Space Site for more details

#10 BookTown

BookTown

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 07:38 PM

KIMINA NII-SAN ALWAYS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OTHERS PUT ASIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!FOR HE IS THE BEST GUY, THE BEST LEADER AND THE BEST ANIKI EVER!!!!

#11 BmJ

BmJ

A.E.M.

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 753 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 12:22 PM

I prefer this... ;DPosted Image

#12 Hisashi(Glay)

Hisashi(Glay)

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 02:39 PM

I prefer this... ;DPosted Image

Oh!!! this is a much better find. Nice one bro. :)
Glay,New Mini Album [Hope and The Silver Sunrise]Posted Image Release Date : 2011.12.14 Visit the Happy Swing Space Site for more details

#13 DeidaraGS

DeidaraGS

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • 1849 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 09:50 PM

Our Kamina who art in heaven, hallowed by thy Gar.Thy awesome come,thy will be done.Now and forever.frak yeah.Posted Image
Posted ImageCheck out my cosplay pics at my Devart!http://deidarags.deviantart.com/

#14 Hisashi(Glay)

Hisashi(Glay)

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 12:52 PM

Im gonna go to hell for this LOOOL.Posted Image

#15 DeidaraGS

DeidaraGS

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • 1849 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 04:11 PM

BRB Laughing forever.
Posted ImageCheck out my cosplay pics at my Devart!http://deidarags.deviantart.com/