39 replies to this topic

#1 lordsyafiq

lordsyafiq

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 05:41 PM

Greetings and Peace Be Upon Everyone Aminn~ *Prays*The name LordSyafiq and it's my first time in the forum and third time in CF 2011 (the previous is on 2008 and 2010)... It's an honor to meet everyone here, I would like to share my arts here to learn and improve together...Here I post some of my arts here and it's a normal-lazy-have fun works..Nothing special, well, here goes:-Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
I gratefully thank you from everyone responses and I hope to post something new soon, any C&C are dearly appreciated. I hope to see everyone that attends to CF Event, Laters *Gentlemen Bows*
  • Kin Chia likes this
-----DA Gallery----------PIXIV Member----------Facebook-----

#2 Ezel

Ezel

External Manager

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 532 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 11:12 PM

I love your use of blacks! It's awesome!Some pics I find to be overly cluttered though--the eye does not know where to focus (at least mine doesn't). It's great to have lots of details, but perhaps some experiments on line variation will be great to improve in this area?Keep it up!

#3 lordsyafiq

lordsyafiq

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 03:13 AM

Ezel:-Greetings Ezel and it's an honor to meet you.. *Butler Bows*I gratefully thank you for your generous comments and kind words..Haha, I currently experimenting with line variations as you have mentioned... Hopefully the improvements can be seen in future arts...Thank you for your supports, dearly appreciate it X33

#4 Xilence Swordswind

Xilence Swordswind

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 12:11 AM

Lots of drawing and what a nice collection you have. dunno what to comment so [point at Ezel] what ezel said then.

#5 lordsyafiq

lordsyafiq

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 01:01 AM

Xilence Swordswind:-I gratefully thank you for your comments *Gentlemen Bows*Yes, I shall return with new one BUT in the mean time, busy with CF products X33

#6 lordsyafiq

lordsyafiq

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 08:33 PM

Greetings Everyone and I Pray to the Almighty To Bless Everyone also Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri to World, CF Staff & Forums also everyone..
Posted Image
I apologize for the long delay and yet haven't submit anything for a while.... Here, I upload one of two new things I done..BUT there are many and still haven't finish celebrating Hari Raya..Here, yes another Romanov cover Illustration that I was preparing for CF and busy with many products that I shall be doing there...Truthfully, there are many things I still need to be fixing while the comic haven progressed BUT I haven't found the right recipe for the cover of the comic...Probably the angle which have many mistakes and proportions... I'll try my best to give it souls and feeling...

Posted Image
Here's the second one featuring Romanov (The Gas masked Man) Imouto (Japanese) means Little Sister which I haven't put her name yet...Mostly I have done the lineart and yes, it's completed with coloring and will make the debut in CF..Hmm, not much I can say about it BUT mostly Valkyria Chronicles, Gungrave, Starcraft, Red Alert and Dawn of War 2 have emerged from the drawings.... Speaking of Dawn of War, this September 6th shall be a new war for the Imperium, Haha, now The Ultramarines joins in...The info is here ----->http://asia.gamespot...ag=topten;all;2I shall keep everyone updated about the Manga and there are many things I have researched and will be tested in here....I hope it will entertain many. Any C&C are highly and gratefully appreciatedI gratefully thank you for everyone supports and responses X33 Selamat Hari Raya AidilFitri to CF Staff & Forums also everyone.

#7 lordsyafiq

lordsyafiq

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 09:56 AM

Greetings and Peace Be Upon Everyone, Here's some new updates, please, enjoys~~:-

Posted Image
First of all I would like offer my deepest apologies to DivineDesires on DA for making her fanart of Anfang real late... And also Congratulations, your wish have come true.. I didn't ask anything in return BUT I'm gratefully thank you by her permission to draw and learn her characters also polishing my techniques to improves my drawings X33The Characters are Emil and Delaila which appears in DivineDesires (DA) @ MemaiShirosaki comic in SmackJeeves, everyone should check it out.. It's-One-Of-A-Kind, I tell ya... Well, many mistakes and yeah, I do feel bad to keep it this long...and on top of that I'm a bit busy, so better upload it before I totally forgotten it...

Posted Image
So, here's a bit detail of the drawing... Remember xXTokyoGirlXx Sephiria (OC artgift which I give her, in the DA gallery) this is her Imouto (Little Sister), the Nurse Priest which still unclaimed by anyone X33... and she's clinging to Hardigen, Tiberius Twin....(also in the DA gallery)... Was done during my worktime, and a Nurse in the Hospital where I worked asked me for it.... 2 hours to be exact while playing my PSP game - Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's.....Actually my skills are way rusted....Some major anatomy errors and I do look forward to improve myself better with the drawings in new environments... Thank you very much for everyone supports... Please enjoy Sephiria little Imouto-chan, Reah and her lover Hardigen X33

Posted Image
Another artwork which I have done it a loong time ago BUT didn't upload it due to touching up many of the forgotten artworks...And all of it are belongs to my dearest friend *Looking at my long lists*CONGRATULATIONS~~!! MadMenlover45, your wish have come true BUT I blamed myself for not submitting it earlier due to many "Obstacles" in my life...I'm very glad I can finish it and delivered my promises.. Whew~ Although have many major mistakes and yeah, I'll leave it to everyone comments and judgements...

Posted Image
Another "sealed arts" and It's the long awaited Sky Commander, Captain Kanami Tenzai of the Air Raider Squadron.It's all started because I bought Transformers : Generation One comic for researching Mechanical Designs especially Jetfire and Air Raid (From Transformers : War For Cybertron PC game) and also Soviet Conscript from Red Alert 3. So, I combined with Hatsune Miku and Black Rock Shooter to form Kanami The Air Raider..If you do know Force Commander Romanov in my DA, Kanami is his Sky Commander (More like Thaddeus from Dawn of War 2) under his command....Actually, it was completed long ago, but remained hidden till now... I gratefully thank you for everyone responses and supports. *Bows*

Posted Image
For the first time....My second colorings which I kept hidden for a long time of Tiberius Vearnheim.... Also, it is special for someone, that's right... KuwiRules145 on DA, CONGRATULATIONS and also my deepest apologies for making you wait for along time since I can't decide which color matches his personality.... So, in the end, German Emperor and Nazis Gestapo were mixed....Well, I'll leave to her to decide along with everyone...The colorings I only used Staedler coloring pencil, with Ballpoint pen Inking also 2H pencil to perform it.... Well, many mistakes as usual BUT I finally realized my skills of coloring were dormant.... Now, it was went berserk and WALLA!...Anyway, more uglier than I thought....huhu

Posted Image
I'm back again with one WIP, which I have been long forgotten to made it BUT eventually triggered after this event...YUP, Dawn of War: Space Marines (PC and PS3 game) TOTALLY knocked myself out of pure inspirations and haven't finished it yet.... So, I made the fanart today at work and still unfinished, many things shall be changed... We'll see what I can do and hope the knowledge can be obtain by everyone X333This character is DIFFERENT from my OC Tiberius and I shall revealed the details after we see the finished one X33I gratefully thank you for everyone comments and supports X33 Take care ne? Laters...

#8 lordsyafiq

lordsyafiq

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 03:24 PM

UPDATE:-
Posted Image
Greetings Everyone,*Wheeze* Huu~~ I'm back with a new work and took me 3 days to finish it... and my hand are all blue due to frozen blood when drawing....not to mention I'm having a series of small fever after finishing it...Haha, yup, as you all already known, it's Kagamine Len in Karakuri Burst Version (I never heard the song, only search references to make the illustration).... AND it was requested by KinTsuchi93 (DA) @ Leftenant L. Wanderer (FB) 3 days ago and went on working on it straight.... Finally FINISHED without decent sleep...Lucky her~ Just hope she doesn't hunt me down for this... I'll keep it to myself hehe~How should I say.. Too many mistakes and I always facepalm since I say it to myself "Aww Dangs~~ A missing piece, Kagamine Rin to complete the set!!" then again, Kintsuchi93 doesn't inform of Rin involved....nevermind, I have backup plans for these lovelies (Rin & Len)....Yeah, my hands almost fall off this morning and turn blue after all the lining drawing... The arduous task so far, nevertheless I have learned many things....Please enjoy Len in Karakuri Burst version ARGIFT for KinTsuchi93 and all copyrights of Vocaloid belongs to their respective owner, IT IS NOT MINE..I gratefully thank you for your comments and supports. I look forward to the next drawing with everyone X33

#9 lordsyafiq

lordsyafiq

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 07:40 PM

Greetings Everyone, an UPDATE:-

Posted Image
Haha, looks like I'm back again, this time, after a while too much penciling... Now time for a change, INKING...I presenting here Emperor Tiberius (My Copyright OC) in his Chibi Mode for the ChapterMaster series Card.... I hope to make something for December, like a product. So, here I come up with the Bookmark series and Character Cards style... So far I ONLY REVEALED one out of 6 that I made, let's see.. Miku, Rin, Romanov, Reah & Sephiria (My OC's in the gallery), Space Marines and this numbers just adding up... DO not know what I might come out next...Yup, fully inking today (Takes one whole day with many breaks)... and also my hands turning blue again....Of course, with many mistakes in the process...So far, ONLY I haven't revealed the colored yet, since B/W would be enough for now...This one will be out in December along with the rest that I'm making...Go on ahead and please, enjoy Tiberius in Chibi Mode... He's eager to have fun with you all...I gratefully thank you for everyone responses, faves and supports, I look forward for the next future drawings X33

#10 lordsyafiq

lordsyafiq

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 11:30 AM

UPDATES after a long silence:-

Posted Image
Peace Be Upon everyone and Greetings, May the Almighty Bless everyone and the World aminn~ *prays*Looks like since my absence with artworks make it look lonely here.. Well, nevertheless, some good news for everyone and here I am returned again... Of course, with an artwork..It's almost time for the Malaysian Comic Fiesta this December... And I was frequently busying myself with some hand-made products including what everyone saw here, Yup, my first debut of the Manga named Commander (Actually an experimental comic and see how the market going)... It's a cover and A4 size poster.. and also this is the lineart version and I haven't finished everything including the coloring of it.. Going to take some time...The cover featuring Force Commancer Rom (Full name - Romanov Von Castillien @ Rom, nickname- Romy) and his little Loli sister, Iris Von Castillien @ Iris, the Hero and Heroine of the story.I used 2H, H and 2B Mechanical and wooden pencil to bring out the overall lines... Kinda reminds me greatly of Code Geass, Gungrave, Killzone series (PS2 and PS3), Space Marines (Warhammer 40K Dawn of War), Gundam, Valkyria Chronicles and Busou Shinki : Battle Masters by the expressions... Actually the story concentrated in those I mentioned...To make this expressions, the songs I mainly used are:-1. Dawn of War: Space Marines (PC) - Titus Theme2. Journey To The Line by Hans Zimmer3. TRANSFORMERS EVO by Jam Project4. Fuel Of War - Transformers: War Cybertron (PC)5. World Chaos - Dawn of War Chaos Rising6. Kannaduki no Miko (Anime OP) - Re-Sublimity 7. Code Geass - Mosaic Kakera Nonetheless, I DO detected major perspectives and anatomical errors which leads to awkward view (Waist level)... since it view from ground (Like you're lying on the ground looking up or sitting)... I'll leave to everyone to judge it as usual... Epic failure this artwork as I know it..TT.TTWell, this year I only do a little only and very limited edition to see how far the market goes... That includes Touhou and Vocaloid and one or two of my originals (Character card or Bookmark, haven't decided maybe next week)... If all goes well or not, the comic shall be made online with my friend, Shinigami-X (DA)I almost forgot, Shinigami -X @ Scott another Illustration also underway, which one? That will be answered soon XDDI gratefully thank you for your generous faves, comments, critiques and supports... I hope to see you all later with something new since my health conditions complicates me to do drawings these days... Forgive me and May the Almighty Bless you all aminn~ X33

#11 lordsyafiq

lordsyafiq

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 03:30 AM

Greetings and Peace be upon everyone, LordSyafiq here *Bows*

Posted Image
I pray to the Almighty to Bless Each of you and the World for eternal prosperity, longevity and tons of blessing Aminn~ *prays*Haha, it's been a while since I'm absence in here, everyone can guess now why I'm here and yes, a new, commission art by Hecterian 2 days ago when he requested it and now it's completed....As usual with lots of mistakes and epic failure, my skills way rusted....TT.TTThe art features Hecterian (DA) Crosser (which the art done by Third-Eye-Crow in DA) against my OC, FritzGerald Odin (That is also Chiitan (DA) Bishonen Father in my gallery) to bring out Crosser aura into it... Haha, more like pure brawl and strength to determine who is the best... And Fritzy (nickname) already took a hit and bleed with a smile.....The request came 2 days ago, when Hecterian requested he wanted Crosser in my version and I researched on the art and make some twisted imaginations on my own during the process..... I was told Crosser will be look angry and I have found his partner, that is my OC FritzGerald Odin to maximize the output...When I looked back, an old version of Bionic Commando with Marvel style of combinations, also Manga speed lines....Interesting BUT my lack of skills and efforts may damaged the overall composition since I wasn't in my fullest ability to perform my usual routine....I'm having fever this week BUT then again I have stressed myself without I realized it....Then again, my mistakes on perspectives, the body measurements and the angle composition may bring some awkwardness, nevertheless I have done my best to deliver what I can in this art.. I'll leave the judgements to everyone...Well, time for me to have rest and may the knowledge and the artwork provide some insights and amusements since my absence. I deeply apologize and gratefully thank you very much from everyone responses X33 Have fun~~~!!! *Kitty Sleep Mode*

#12 lordsyafiq

lordsyafiq

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 04:15 AM

UPDATES:-

Posted Image

Greetings and Peace Be Upon Everyone,I pray May the Almighty Bless Each of You and the World and hope everyone here doing fine and well in your routine activity Aminn~~ *Prays*It's been a long way journey and near the Malaysian Comic Fiesta event also Christmas then 2012... Truthfully, I still have long-harsh yet adventuring road of learning to improves myself and skills of drawings... So many things to do with so little time given...Haha, I believe I almost rambling senseless again, well, everyone knows as usual I'm here BUT this time it's different... Let's just say that I have been researching, experimenting and have fun in hiding all this time to maximize and improve myself.... And come out with this artwork which still depicting my failures and laziness...Yes, as everyone who already saw much of my Tiberius and his Chibi Lineart previously.... I have tried to place the colors which suits him best along with the mood and expressions of the work....To be honest, this is just the base coloring, and already the other phase have been underway while I'm reviewing some of the Illustrations Books I have to enhanced it further... As I have mentioned it's still in early stages and will be changed unnoticed...I was dilly-dallying with PhotoShop and my Mouse (You all heard it right, mouse NOT Tablet) to understand on the basic of free hand mouse lining along with solidify my skills on it... Everyone surely ask, why I didn't use tablet even though I HAVE one? Nope, I want to feel the hardship of Pro's who went using mouse to understand first what they gone through then once I have build up my confidence, Tablet is next to applying more advanced one.... Let's see, 7 layers (Base, and Colors) with a little editing here and there...All in all, everyone is the judge here, for me... This is far from over and this drawing shall be in Comic Fiesta event, while I'm moving around... Those who are lucky, there's only ONE of it I printed out in 100 gsm Inkjet paper with HQ (High Quality) printing to be given on who find me firstly XDDNext year I hope I can finally colored my works after so long of traditional methods and NOW, with my Manga, Commander shall be launching in Christmas approaching... Let's see what will happen next when the cover in Full color which I haven't exposed yet...I gratefully thank you to everyone for every responses, faves, comments, critiques and for those who attended Malaysian Comic Fiesta, I hope we can have a BLAST and lots of fun X33Best regards and prays also wishes to everyone and my beloved watcher *Bows* Laters~~

#13 lordsyafiq

lordsyafiq

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 10:55 PM

UPDATES!!:-Greetings everyone and Peace Be Upon Each of you Aminn~Posted ImageHaha, I think many shall focused on seeing the picture that I uploaded and yes, your eyes didn't deceive you, it's the Commander Manga that I've been telling everyone.It will be debuted this Christmas somewhere around 25th to 27th December, not long now XDD Some of it you see here, is REJECTED (only some) and the rest will be uploaded online during the launch, just mixing it up to masked the real one that hidden X33Although I didn't expect my Manga shall meet everyone expectations BUT I'll try my best for you all X33I already finish most of it, and I gratefully thank you for your responses, critiques, comments, supports and faves etc etc..This is a Christmas Gift to everyone, please be patient for my next announcements X33See ya laters and thanks X33

#14 Kin Chia

Kin Chia

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 354 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 09:48 AM

Looking forward to it xD

1969253_325050654345670_6918152235103586

My Facebook (Kin Chia) : http://www.facebook....hp?id=650941247 (feel free to add me~ Thanks xD)
Blog : http://kuantancoswalk.wordpress.com (will use this blog to post updates on cosplay and hobby stuff from Kuantan, Pahang :D )

Facebook Page : https://www.facebook...80623486?ref=hl (Kuantan Coswalk FB Page :) )

#15 lordsyafiq

lordsyafiq

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 08:19 PM

UPDATES!!:-
Greetings everyone and I pray to the Almighty Blessed everyone for Abundance of Prosperity, Healthy Longevity and Eternal Blessing forever Aminn~

I deeply apologize since I didn't informed everyone and silenced myself about being hospitalized due to my sudden Schizophrenia "period" (Like sudden outburst, .....luckily... it wasn't severe, only temporarily with no one around) and of course, none of my drawings and room were in mess nor hurting anyone... Good thing I learned to control it over the years, (but it will occurred suddenly in later future... a permanent trait in Schizophrenia) Let's hope it won't cost me my sanity.....

Well, a little rest and some games (especially My PS VITA with Ragnarok Online Odyssey) surely cured me in the meantime.. with SLOW drawing and productivity... Please don't worry. Ok, I have talked too much...My old man traits.. It become a trademark to me already.. As I have known, many would like to see what I have in store, yes I do have some new ones, Let's get to it then, shall we?:-

Posted Image Posted Image Posted ImagePosted Image

Here's the Comic named "Commander" where I personally made and will be in CF 2012 this year, here's some sample, featuring Romanov (The Masked Commander (MC), Iris (Roms Imouto) and General Luther (Their Oji-san):-
Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image Posted Image

And lastly, I'm in progress of making some Character Card which involves Touhou, Vocaloid and others including Warhammer 40K Dawn of War (Mostly Space Marines and Grey Knights) will make their way to CF 2012, here, I previewed some Vocaloid especially Hatsune Miku, Kagamine Rin and Yowane Haku:-

Posted Image Posted Image

I gratefully thank you for taking time dropping by, likes, comments, critiques, supports and many more. I hope I can return more with new works.. Please enjoy and I hope the knowledge here can help everyone~ Take care and laters~

#16 Azunatsu

Azunatsu

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 09:09 PM

needs tones and I am sure this would look more awesome :3
If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.

#17 DiabolusWoof

DiabolusWoof

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 09:10 PM

Clean inking and very detail. I like the designs too. :D

#18 lordsyafiq

lordsyafiq

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 01:47 AM

Azunatsu:-
I gratefully thank you and appreciate your comments dearly, Azu-san.
Yup, a very good mix of tones and some colors will definitely add the liveliness.
I hope I can make a breakthrough soon when I post new ones X33

DiabulosWoof:-
I gratefully thank you and appreciate your comments dearly, Wolfy-chan XDD
I still have a longest way from the bottom to learn many things here with everyone.
I hope I can come back with new works with a breakthrough.

#19 Kin Chia

Kin Chia

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 354 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 04:20 PM

Just as Azunatsu mentioned, if you coloured it, it will be more awesomesss =D

My Facebook (Kin Chia) : http://www.facebook....hp?id=650941247 (feel free to add me~ Thanks xD)
Blog : http://kuantancoswalk.wordpress.com (will use this blog to post updates on cosplay and hobby stuff from Kuantan, Pahang :D )

Facebook Page : https://www.facebook...80623486?ref=hl (Kuantan Coswalk FB Page :) )

#20 lordsyafiq

lordsyafiq

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 09:29 PM

Greetings and Peace Be Upon Everyone and ComicFiesta forumers and staffs,
How's everything and hope everyone here are having a great day XDD

Well, I do have some new works for everyone to be shared and of course, everyone can know more details in my DA:-
Let's us see what's in the menu of display:-

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Well, unfortunately that's all for now I can display for everyone, relax~ I also will upload the Lovelies of Bishoujo for everyone later on to see.. Just hope the Nosebleed Crime Scene won't be a massive one XDD

I deeply apologize for my quietness and yes, i'm having a very hard time to complete the Manga of "ChapterMaster" and "Commander".. It drains my health and sanity quite a bit BUT no major damage... Just take my time. I gratefully thank you for everyone responses and I'll be sure to come back with the lovelies X33

I'll go and have a rest now, talk to everyone later on. Cheers~

#21 Kin Chia

Kin Chia

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 354 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 09:44 AM

More pictures~ wee~ Take care ma fren~ Health comes first~

#22 lordsyafiq

lordsyafiq

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 03:47 PM

Lun1986:-
Yes, dear friend, I have another picture below for Lun1986 and everyone X33
I'm grateful for your generousity and I'll be sure to take care of myself even more X33
You too and don't be naughty hehe XP

UPDATE:-
Posted Image
Greetings everyone and Peace Be Upon Everyone with a prayer to the Almighty to Bless everyone with Eternal prosperity, Healthy Longevity and Abundance of Blessing in Life Aminn~

It's been a while since my last drawing and mostly penciling and unfinished works overall.... Haha, this might be the same as I would like to display one of my works back in January 2012..

There's a lot of my works like this in my harddisc where I always keep the WIP (Work-In-Progress) to see how I progress..

One of the most efforts I put is this one, where I have informed everyone that I have been working on "Commander" and "ChapterMaster" in quiet... I previewed the "Commander" first and everyone can see although JUST the base layer, it took me a very long time to adjust it... I love contrast, so my coloring would take time to have it's form and shape.. This one, as in the picture after "painstaking" 5 days just to get this level... Nevermind, about my rotting hand (and fell off numerous time), already patch it up with sticky glue XDD

I used Photoshop CS3 and a MOUSE, not that actual mouse.. The Computer Mouse all the way.... Crazy, must be out of my mind by everyone words, BUT I like the hard way, to feel how the Pro's do their works before Tablet become widely used...

PLEASE REMEMBER, this is "JANUARY 2012" works NOT my recently made, to avoid any misunderstanding... And it's in fact already FINISHED but as my usual behavior, I'll let my works in the Vault Room (Harddisc).

Your comments and opinions are greatly appreciated, and I gratefully thank you for everyone to drop by, faves, critiques and comments on my normal and lazy-bum work..

Please take care and have a very productive and pleasant days X33 I'll see everyone later.

#23 lordsyafiq

lordsyafiq

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 10:08 AM

Posted Image

Greetings everyone, LordSyafiq here and back again...

It's looks like my first preview effect have worn off, now it's time for the second one to be displayed... This is second one involving my previous work BUT it is in "Base Color" mode.. I believe many can combine together the new one with the previous one in my gallery.. For more info, everyone can view it in my DA: http://lordsyafiqnaz.deviantart.com

I gratefully thank you for everyone to drop by, critiques and comments on my normal and lazy-bum work..Take care and have a very bombastic days XDD Laters~
  • Kin Chia likes this

#24 Pedo Bear-san

Pedo Bear-san

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 07:47 PM

wah.....so awsome........keep going on....hahaha
“Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life's coming attractions. Imagination is more important than knowledge.”-Elbert EinsteinPosted Image

#25 Kin Chia

Kin Chia

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 354 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 10:56 AM

Will view on your DA profile soon~ i see that you have applied some colours there as well~ nice work! Heading to your DA there nao~ :3

#26 ClearEchoes

ClearEchoes

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 10:21 AM

Color it lordsyafiq :D

#27 Kin Chia

Kin Chia

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 354 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 11:40 AM

Can't wait for the finished version~ xD

#28 lordsyafiq

lordsyafiq

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 02:18 AM

Peace Be Upon You All and Greeetings everyone, LordSyafiq here..
I pray that each of you are blessed by the Almighty and have a very productive life, abundance of prosperity and healthy longevity, Aminn~ *Prays*

Alright, now that I have completed new works, let us see what's in store for everyone... Presenting Touhou "Perfect Elegant Maid" - Sakuya Izayoi in both Pure & Chibi Mode...Including Ibaraki Kasen X33. Please do scroll down and savor it:-

SakuyaIzayoiPureampChibiII_zpsb9c05be8.j

IbarakiKasen_zpsecab144d.jpg

Let's see completed it in 8 hours (Both of them, minus my daily prayers, eating and chores) and 4 hours for Ibaraki Kasen in penciling, many mistaken it as a pen.. NOPE, a Staedler H-Pencil with 2B 0.5mm Mechanical Pencil will do the trick to make your eyes disillusioned X33

This is just Sakuya & Ibaraki Kasen, tomorrow, I will upload the next batch, whether Reimu, Marisa, Yuyuko or Youmu... haven't finished the overall detail...And hopefully, this can be a product in CF 2013 X33

All in all, please do savor Sakuya Izayoi "Perfect Elegant Maid" of Touhou both in Pure & Chibi version, also Ibaraki Kasen, so sorry no "Ecchi" version for now XDD WAIT~, did you guys just disappointed? XDD Your patience shall be handsomely rewarded X33

I gratefully thank you for you time dropping by, fave, comments and critiques, also have fun savoring it and hope the knowledge it offers can help everyone. Have fun~~ See you in the next artwork!

*Hear the screams of MOE* Oh no... here they come... MiuuuMiuuMiuuu~~~ *Run in A Chibi Kitty Mode* XDD

• Kin Chia likes this

#29 Kin Chia

Kin Chia

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 354 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 05:09 PM

WoW! You are a fan of Touhou too? Good to know!!

Awesome & Cute Sakuya! Love that Ibaraki too! Will confirm visit your booth on this CF13 and buy some stuff to support! x)

#30 lordsyafiq

lordsyafiq

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 09:20 PM

Kin Chia:-
Haha, Yes, I love Touhou and nice to meet another Touhou fan such as you, Kin Chia.. Only, I don't play often XPP
I gratefully thank you for your generous comments, dearest friend X33

I haven't decided yet on the Booth and yes, I hope this year CF I can meet Kin Chia and everyone again X33

Here I update several more works that I haven't posted here yet, please do enjoy X33:-

CommanderComicCoverINTROCOVERRGBII.jpg

HerosFighterPiperEDITED_zps558dbe6c.jpg

Commander-DawnOfWarIntro_zpsa7536a40.jpg

ReikoIshizawaRequest.jpg

KisukeAuraNekonyan_EDITED_zpse60b03b3.jp

KisukeAuraNekonyanCOMPLETEcopy_zps9c03de

Have fun~ and may the knowledge can help everyone here to improve X33 Again, I gratefully thank you for your time to drop by, comments and critiques, all are cherishly appreciated X33

NEW UPDATE (31.5.2013 when I write it):-

Peace Be Upon You All and Greeetings everyone, LordSyafiq here again~..
I pray that each of you are blessed by the Almighty and have a very productive life, abundance of prosperity and healthy longevity, Aminn~ *Prays*

Alright, another work have been completed regarding Touhou Characters & Chibi, let us see what's in store for everyone, please do scroll down:-

ReimuHakureiNekoampChibi_zpsbe25c4f3.jpg

Presenting Touhou Icon The Shrine Maiden Reimu Hakurei in both Nekomimi & Chibi Mode... Personally, Reimu have been altered in my own version.... And I always asked myself, What Have I Done?!! *Linkin Park - What I've Done Songs played*

Let's see, completed it in 1 day in penciling as usual.. AGAIN, a Staedler H-Pencil with 2B 0.5mm Mechanical Pencil does the work to makes yer eyes shining radiantly X33

Alright, now Sakuya Izayoi and Reimu have finished... Next up, well, let me get the rest of the details finished... Yes, I have some scan quality issues and Anatomy problems....Nevermind, I will fixed it later on... This is already suffice to make everyone squeal MOEness for a while  X33

All in all, please do savor The Shrine Maiden - Reimu Hakurei of Touhou both in Nekomimi & Chibi version....Your patience shall be handsomely rewarded for the next artworks that soon followed X33

I gratefully thank you for you time dropping by, fave, comments and critiques, also have fun savoring it and hope the knowledge it offers can help everyone. Have fun~~ See you in the next artwork!

• Kin Chia likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users