39 replies to this topic

#31 Koorinchan

Koorinchan

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 02:23 PM

very nice indeed~ it's very neat concerning how detail your artwork is... :)

✐いらしゃいませ❀ koorinchan's deviantart

koorinchansiggie21_zps638ed074.png

#32 Kin Chia

Kin Chia

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 354 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 12:02 PM

WOW! WOW!! a..a....a...AWESOME!!! OUTSTANDING! xD

1969253_325050654345670_6918152235103586

My Facebook (Kin Chia) : http://www.facebook....hp?id=650941247 (feel free to add me~ Thanks xD)
Blog : http://kuantancoswalk.wordpress.com (will use this blog to post updates on cosplay and hobby stuff from Kuantan, Pahang :D )

Facebook Page : https://www.facebook...80623486?ref=hl (Kuantan Coswalk FB Page :) )

#33 lordsyafiq

lordsyafiq

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 06:51 PM

Koorinchan:-

I gratefully thank you for your generous comments and for liking the artworks, dearest friend.
It's also an honor to meet you *Bows*.... Neat? Nah, IF you do see it upclose, it's a total mess XPP

Kin Chia:-
I gratefully thank you for your awesomeness screams, dearest friend X33
That's what I've been planning all along for CF 2013 and Animangaki, BUT I do not know yet IF I could attend it....
Wish the best and cross your fingers that I may be able to participate in X33

UPDATE:-
Peace Be Upon You All and Greeetings everyone, LordSyafiq here..
I pray that each of you are blessed by the Almighty and have a very productive life, abundance of prosperity and healthy longevity, Aminn~ *Prays*

Alright, now that I have completed all the Touhou works, let us see all the character cast .... I do NOT know IF I could make it on Animangaki and CF 2013 this year with all the works since I'm doing it alone....including some other poster and illustrations for sale...Anyway, I might have double posted Reimu, I deeply apologize...Please do scroll down and savor it:-

ReimuHakureiNekoampChibi_zpsbe25c4f3.jpg

MarisaKirisameBrideampChibi_zps4d103d38.

SakuyaIzayoiPureampChibiII_zpsb9c05be8.j

YuyukoBishoujoNChibi_zps5b9cd30c.jpg

RemilliaBishoujoampChibiVersion_zps4f397

YoumuKonpakuGakuenGymampChibiVersion_zps

Anyone interested? Please do inform me and all in all, I' still finishing all the coloring and some ideas how to market it (Via Badges, Bookmark, Character Card like Danny Choo Moekana, or Illustration Poster (A4 or B5 size) etc etc..)

I gratefully thank you for you time dropping by, fave, comments and critiques, also have fun savoring it and hope the knowledge it offers can help everyone. Have fun~~ See you in the next artwork!

*Hear the screams of MOE* Oh no... here they come... MiuuuMiuuMiuuu~~~ *Run in A Chibi Kitty Mode*

EDIT:-
Peace Be Upon You All and Greeetings everyone, LordSyafiq here again~.. I pray that each of you are blessed by the Almighty and have a very productive life, abundance of prosperity and healthy longevity, Aminn~ *Prays*

To celebrate on my birthday today, here a new work for everyone and I again deeply apologize for the scan quality....:-

CommanderXSehra-sama_zps5f760d78.jpg

Here's the Commander & Sehra (OC by Siti Shahidah) to be in this drawing, to commemorate my birthday... I have altered her OC in my own version with some references such as Lightning (FF13) + Metal Gear Solid + RedJuice Girls + Infinite Stratos - Commander Laura.... Anyway, what matter most is I have done it till finish and everyone shall be the judge...Oh yes, The Girl named Sehra is an OC by Siti Shahidah on FB, please do ask her first...

I gratefully thank you for you time dropping by, fave, comments and critiques, also have fun savoring it and hope the knowledge it offers can help everyone. Have fun~~ See you in the next artwork!

-----DA Gallery----------PIXIV Member----------Facebook-----

#34 Kin Chia

Kin Chia

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 354 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 12:04 PM

WOW! The art for your birthday is truly awesome!! When are you gonna colour it? xD

The Chibi ones are so cute  too! Did you went to AMG? Because i think i didn't see your art in any booth? O.o?

1969253_325050654345670_6918152235103586

My Facebook (Kin Chia) : http://www.facebook....hp?id=650941247 (feel free to add me~ Thanks xD)
Blog : http://kuantancoswalk.wordpress.com (will use this blog to post updates on cosplay and hobby stuff from Kuantan, Pahang :D )

Facebook Page : https://www.facebook...80623486?ref=hl (Kuantan Coswalk FB Page :) )

#35 lordsyafiq

lordsyafiq

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 12:02 AM

Peace Be Upon You All and Greeetings everyone, LordSyafiq here..after the longest absence here on Comic Fiesta Forum... I deeply apologize as I was busy making some "Surprises" in this year CF for a comeback (Last year I missed it due some financial problems..)
I pray that each of you are blessed by the Almighty and have a very productive life, abundance of prosperity and healthy longevity, Aminn~ *Prays

I believe I missed a lot these days, nevertheless it's time to update the Gallery again and feast your eyes everyone on the new batch of works here, for more info of the works, can be viewed in my DA gallery X33:-

CommanderXSehraINKING_zps0a5269b0.jpg

BlackKnightINKRequest_zps295f4363.jpg

Hayati83_zps06c9626e.jpg

Qrullgx13-QururuBustaREEDIT_zps2051c15e.

RyoThae-MingitaKurtis_zps1ff1d8a9.jpg

XenoAisam-WolframVSRokiahiArtgiftEDITED_

This is the surprise I was talking about, Youmu Konpaku in colors along with "other surprises" that will be announced in due time:-
YoumuKonpakuGymCOLORING_zps0437a10b.jpg

Have fun savoring it and I shall return with more "Surprises", stay tuned and your patience shall be greatly rewarded, that I assure of it X33

#36 lordsyafiq

lordsyafiq

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 11:49 PM

Greetings Everyone, LordSyafiq here~
Well, since I have been quiet all around, while I was working on the 3rd phase of my drawings projects and coloring... I received transmission from our honored guest of Rokiahi previous ArtGift, XenoAisam on DA.

Well, he wants to know the color code for Rokiahi (His own OC) suit in my version of coloring... And his request shall be answered along with everyone who been guessing what I have been doing..Let us see the W.I.P artwork in display:-

XenoAisam-WolframVSRokiahiArtgiftEDITED_

Here I post the EARLY version of base coloring around 2-3 weeks ago... Maybe? I kinda blur with the dates...I was a speed color where I want to put the basic color and contrast to set up the atmosphere..

Be advised THIS IS NOT my final form.... The current one is in the 3rd phase (Layering & effects), by another 2 or 3 weeks I can finalized and show the true form X33 Yes, I never forget the Touhou version of Youmu, Remilia, Sakuya and others...Just need to get my laziness occupied...

Well, NO DOUBT many mistakes and anatomical errors presented... well, at least the colors can smooth yer eyes and bring the artistic atmosphere in with depth X33 

Captain XenoAisam, please do savor your precious Rokiahi VS Wolfram with everyone for now X33 *Imperial Otaku Salute*

#37 lordsyafiq

lordsyafiq

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 11:53 PM

Greetings Everyone, LordSyafiq has arrived~

How's everyone over there including Comic Fiesta Staff and forumers, I'm very sure everyone is super busy and having a productive days X33

Well, since I have been too quiet these days, here, I shall share with everyone my previous arts.. Well, you can always check it in my DA and since I haven't finish most of my new batch of artworks in my end... Perhaps this can quench everyone curiosity for a while (I doubt it, unless new things arrived from me..)

No time to waste, let's us see what's in display:-

th_HardigenCHIBI_zps3d3139a3.jpg  th_RedPiperRineris_zps02278472.jpg th_RedPiperReyinumata_zpscf55ef8e.jpg th_BonusGift.jpg th_Untitled-124.jpgth_YuyukoEcchi_zps8cba511a.jpgth_ForceCommanderRomDesign.jpg

And here's a BONUS for everyone, A Beautifully Cute Saber and oh my, someone's heart is Doki-doki~ XDD 

EcchiSaber.jpg

IF my last picture is inappropriate, please do inform me and I shall replace it with another less "ecchi"....Doesn't like to create any trouble. All in all, this is all I can upload for now and please do savor it, more artworks can be viewed in my FB and DA gallery.

How I wish I can speed things up and yet I'm a human, not a machine..BUT, I'll make sure every artworks are in One-Of-A-Kind Quality types, doing things in speed and sacrificing finesse is not my traits... It'll take time and it'll be worth it..that's for sure. 

I'll see everyone later on and have fun savoring it also learning what knowledge hidden in this old works of mine.. Laters~

#38 lordsyafiq

lordsyafiq

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 04:22 AM

UPDATE:- (I deeply apologized for my double post, please do inform me if it's causing troubles)

Greetings Everyone, LordSyafiq has a SURPRISE???

YUP!, a big one at that point XPP *Drums Rolls* I present to everyone, the long awaited Youmu Konpaku & her Chibi version in their Innocence Version...Isn't they just too kawaii!! XDD:-

YoumuKonpakuFinalVersion_zps1b84909a.jpg

Today I can finally say, I have done the best I could in this 3 month with using a Desktop Mouse, Nope, no magic tablet in play...

Just a mouse and my blueish hand, exhausted from overheating myself with this work... And the result, WALLA!! Magnifico~~

Well, I'm too tired to say much and elaborate about this artwork BUT I'll let everyone to judge the artwork... The other Touhou Character already near finish so, expect more like Marisa, Reimu, Remilia, Sakuya and others to be in this style (You can view it in my gallery, the Lineart Version)

Awww Dangs... These two are too lovely...Never realized it was my own drawings in the first place....Well, time for me to get rest and continue on the next one.

Enjoy savoring the best expression of Touhou, Youmu Konpaku in my version, so sorry, I completely forgotten with the background...Too tired..

Thank you very much and I'll see everyone later on X33

P/S: Please do prepare a load of buckets for the drooling and nosebleed X33

#39 lordsyafiq

lordsyafiq

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 02:01 AM

Greetings Everyone, it's been a while since my appearance here X33

It seems I have been too quiet these days and well, without further ado, when I'm here, it means an artwork spoiler is in order...

Excuse me, for a while, I need to change my voice style - *Announcer Voice Style*

And presenting the next upcoming works for everyone, we have our Perfect Elegant Maid, Sakuya Izayou shall steal the stage anytime now XDD:-

SakuyaIzayoiChibiColoring_zps7ffeb212.jp

Haha~ look at her lively, confidence and MOE smile that already steal many hearts even before her debut, also we have our lovely adorned Knifes of Love specially for the audiences~  This one will really make the crowd goes crazy!! *Touhou Crowd Cheering*

Ok, that's a BIT weird from me......Anyways, as everyone can see, Sakuya Izayoi shall be the next one, on a note this is from my previous save file before I goes full mode completing it X33

I shall take my leave now, and have fun savoring it, haha, I bet many wants her as your One-Of-A-Kind Maid XPP Take care and laters~

#40 lordsyafiq

lordsyafiq

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 27 July 2014 - 06:23 PM

Greetings & Peace Be Upon Everyone~~

How about I share with everyone, the One-And-Only The Perfect Elegant Maid, Sakuya Izayoi of Touhou in her WIP progress:-

SakuyaIzayoiPureXChibiWIP_zps50925396.jp

I believe the scene has been bloodied with a running nosebleed all over XDD

I would love to explain much further, BUT I'll save it for the Final Version to be uploaded later on... Of course, I'm very busy with many things here and the usual routine of chores.

Have fun with Sakuya Izayoi of Touhou, hope she will surely heals your heart with her cuteness, innocence and lovely smiles X33

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users