Photo

Dragon Ball Fandom Still Alive?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 arju-naa

arju-naa

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 93 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 05:12 PM

I know I can still find hardcore fans in other countries - but not sure about the local scene, though. I'm never too sure if I just didn't look harder or I'm a one-woman army in a sea of people who prefer new animes. *sinks lower under proverbial table of shame*Anyone still loves Dragon Ball here, with all the zaniness, the adrenaline-packed, trend-setting battle scenes and the countless ridiculousness it has to offer?

tumblr_mmcf8hq40C1s5vajfo1_500.gif

If you have a dream, don't wait. Act. One of life's little rules. Got it memorized?

deviantART + Roleplay/ask Tumblr + Art Tumblr + Fancomic in progress

I'm open for forum signature requests~

#2 Okubo Toshi

Okubo Toshi

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 08:06 PM

Here, here!! I watched the first series, now re-watching the Z series. :)
:):):)

#3 Xen

Xen

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 03:53 AM

I still like to see their fight, especially turning to Super Saiyan, changing to super saiyan 1 n 2 is nice, 3 when fight majin buu, not that too,

the last dragon ball dragon boss is a bit let down, just my opinion, haha
Posted Image

As long as you are smiling, you are one step ahead to met Luck, Hope, & Happiness !

My Artwork ! ~ Enjoy ~ !

#4 karengrant19

karengrant19

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 11:16 PM

im still watching all of the series of dragon ball..im a big fan of this anime..^_^

#5 aditya

aditya

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 04:44 PM

By the works of Walt Disney, 101 Dalmatians, and another comic artist writer and illustrator, Osamu Tezuka (the founder of Astro Boy and known as the impact of the work of Walter Japan Disney "),he made his creation to Pearl alive, perhaps inspired by his own mind, true creativity. Dragon Ball animated series may be inspired by other cartoonists in their own rights. When asked what he used to create their own art materials, and he responded that he used a quill and color ink, but today are using a Macintosh. Who can question the efficiency of modern equipment in the animation and comics.